Jerome's Special Salad Dressing

Story Info
The slightest taste of black seed can turn any wife.
1.8k words
3.97
9.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quadcox
quadcox
3 Followers

This is a satire of some of the stories that appear in the loving wives section. Be warned this story contains a white wife having sex with multiple black men, with some cuckolding elements. If this offends you then, please read on and you may call me a closet homosexual in the comments after. I have tried to make the story as clichéd and outrageous as possible.

***

First let me tell you about my wife! Sharon is thirty six years old. She is a tall blonde, around five feet eleven, slim figure and with perfectly shaped breasts. Despite her good looks, my wife is super shy and very conservative. I am the only man she has ever been with. We began dating soon after we met in college. We married two years later.

Sharon was raised a strict Catholic and was educated in a convent by nuns. She was brought up to believe sex was a sin and only for married couples to have children When she was twenty, doctors discovered large cists on both her ovaries and they were removed, rendering her infertile. As such our sex life is almost non existent. We never even tried to make love. Sharon always felt as we could not have children, it was wrong. So at thirty six, her hymen remained intact. We do kiss and cuddle but she never had any interest in anything more. I had to deal with my male urges by masturbation. I always felt looking at pictures or videos of naked women cheating, so I often would read erotic stories on the internet to aid my arousal.

This is the story of the night that changed our lives forever. On the night of our tenth wedding anniversary we had booked a table in the new restaurant in town. "Jerome's" had opened a week ago and was getting rave reviews. My wife wore a long black dress which reached down to her ankles, I was in my best suit.

Our table was booked for eight p.m. We arrived on time and the restaurant was quite busy with a nice buzz in the place. I noticed as we walked in, that all the waiters were African Americans.

We were waiting only a couple of seconds before a young waiter approached us.

"Good evening folks, welcome to my restaurant, my name is Jerome and I will be looking after you tonight."

He turned, motioning with his hand that we should follow him. Jerome led us to our table and handed us our menus.

"Anything you need me for, just give me a shout" he said. "Anything", he added, starting at Sharon, with an eyebrow raised.

Sharon seemed quite annoyed with his blatant innuendo and started to grumble about wanting to leave.

"Look" I said, "Lets try enjoy the evening together honey, he just finds you attractive as I do."

Sharon decided Jerome was going to work hard tonight, she called him back over several times with petty questions about the menu and the wine list. Jerome had several tables in his area and he was running back and forth. He was clearly non plussed about Sharon's menu questions. We eventually decided on our order. I ordered chicken wings to start and Sharon settled on a salad.

Not long after, Jerome appeared out of the kitchen doors carrying our plates. My chicken wings look lovely, however Sharon took one look at her salad and said:

"This is a disgrace, look at that lettuce, not even a drop of salad cream or mayonnaise. It said on the menu that there was."

Jerome picked up her plate and said, "My apologies mam, let me take this back to the kitchen immediately.". He sped of through the double doors into the kitchen.

It seemed rather a long time to squirt a bit of dressing on a salad but eventually he appeared back, looking slightly worn out and placed Sharon's salad back in front of her. Thick, ropey slightly translucent dressing was all over the lettuce.

"This is my special salad dressing mam, reserved for very special guests. I know it will please you" he added, with a slight smirk on his face.

Sharon forked a bit of lettuce and dressing, placed it in her mouth. Her eyes suddenly went wide.

"Oh my word" she said, "this is the most exquisite mayonnaise I have ever tasted. It's unreal. So salty!"

She quickly gobbled it all down, I could not help but notice Jerome grinning and trying not to erupt in laughter. I was a bit confused.

"Honey" Sharon said, "You have to taste this." She swirled her finger on the plate, scooping up the last of the salad dressing and held a white glob on her finger out to me. I hate mayonnaise but this was obviously excellent, so I was about to suck it of her finger when suddenly Sharon popped it into her own mouth, a wild look in her eyes.

"I'm sorry honey, it's just too good to share." she said as Jerome broke out into full on laughter. "I need more of this right away!" said Sharon in a quivering voice.

"Why don't you come to the kitchen with me, me and the boys will whip up all the salad dressing you want babe" grinned Jerome.

I was sure Sharon would react angrily to being called "babe" but to my surprise all she did was nod her head, her eyes still wild.

Jerome led her off to the kitchen doors, I got up and followed. Just as they went through the double doors, I noticed my shoelace was undone. I stooped to tie it and proceeded through the doors.

I could not believe what was before me. My uptight and shy wife was completely naked, sitting on top of two naked black men, both their obscenely long penises were pistoning into my wife's vagina.

"Yes!" Sharon screamed, "Pound my white married fuck hole with your charcoal fuck sticks!"

I froze on the spot, I simply could not believe my shy, sex hating wife would act like this. She was screaming and moaning in pleasure. Jerome appeared, naked, furiously pumping his enormous shaft with hand.

"Here bitch, have some more salad dressing, or should I say more black seed?"

He positioned himself at Sharon's face, just as his giant cock erupted thick ropey semen, black as oil,all over my wife's face. He bellowed loudly as he came. I knew that cry would alert all the other blacks in the area that a white wife was being defiled.

"Oh yes!" Sharon gasped, "Give me that superior black cum". She lapped up every drop of the black baby juice, like a hungry cat.

Jerome's mating call had attracted much attention, as a large crowd of black waiters and a few of the African American dinner guests appeared. They all started to undress, some of them even muttered stereotypical comments like:

"Word, I'm going to plough this white slut", and "Let's stretch this married white ass while her cuck hubby watches".

I watched amazed as two of them approached my wife, and rammed their black shafts up my wife's anus. Sharon, who was still getting her virgin pussy ploughed by two black poles screamed in delight:

"Yes, you black stallions, ruin this white slut wife!"

She reached out and grabbed two new black cocks with her right hand, started wanking them expertly. Which was amazing because my wife had never even touched a penis before. Two more dicks found her left had. A huge brute of a chef, his penis close to a meter in length, moved forward, his balls almost dragging on the floor, and began face fucking my wife.

Two of the black fellows from table four began fucking my wife's armpit, table eleven's black giant barged in and started tit fucking Sharon. Space was running out, four of the chefs had to settle on fucking the back of my wife's knees, jacking her calf's in and out to increase their pleasure. I estimated that my wife was fucking at least thirty five black pipes.

I could only glimpse the occasional bit of my wife's porcelain flesh amongst the grunting, sweaty and thrusting black flesh. To my horror I felt my not too shabby three inch penis stand to attention. One by one my black masters grunted in pleasure as they released their potent loads; either into or onto my wife. Eventually they were all done and they stood around a giant, white blob on the kitchen floor. I could see the humanoid figure, that I knew to be Sharon, writing in the goo.

"Mmmmrrgh rrg urm spuuurrggh?" she said.

"I'm sorry darling, I can't understand a word you said with all that sperm in your mouth!" I replied.

She slurped in enough of the black seed to say:

"Come here my cuckold husband, clean up this mess. Also clean all the cocks of your black masters and lick each of their asses. I command it"

Jerome grinned and was the first to turn around and spread his ass cheeks, revealing a hairy brown sphincter, with little balls of toilet roll and poo caught in the ass hair.

I fell to my knees in front of my black masters, knowing what I must do. Suddenly I remembered some of the Internet stories I had read. I had stumbled across a few stories describing cuckolds and black seeded wives, that had been accidentally been posted in the "Loving Wives" section of Literotica.

Clearly that category was meant for tales of faithful wives who loved their husbands, yet I had read these clearly labelled stories despite myself. As I prepared to taste Jerome's asshole I recalled a comment from a Mr Anonymous, who's advice I decided to take.

I stood up, snapped a few photos of my messy wife, who was shoveling fists of black cum into her widened vagina and headed straight to my lawyer.

I got divorced from the slut. Sharon never even turned up in court to contest anything. Last time I heard she was living in a crack den. She wore an eye patch, as a guy had fucked her eye socket, unhappy with her tightness.

Nature finds a way they say and in the case of superior potent black seed, it definitely does: Seemingly despite having no eggs or ovaries my ex wife gave birth to a litter of black children, who she all named Tyler or Jerome.

I am now married to a faithful wife and we have three lovely children now. For safety, I married a black woman, another white woman was just too risky.

I often think back to the moment I was knelt before Jerome's ass and nut sack and thank god for that anonymous comment on Literotica. Eating sperm is gross. For a man.

quadcox
quadcox
3 Followers