Jerri Ch. 03

Story Info
He really meant what he said.
5.3k words
4.52
111k
20

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/23/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerri spent what was left of the morning with the caterers, making sure they cleaned up everything perfectly and putting the yard back into its proper condition. She really wasn't concentrating; her mind was sorting through the events of the last two days. She still couldn't believe what had happened. In what was really a blink of the eye, she had gone from being a devoted wife and mother to being an incestuous cock craving slut. No, this wasn't your typical "I want to be with you forever" incestuous relationship. It appeared that they were simply fuck buddies, a mother and son with privileges.

There were side effects, however. She noticed her eyes checking out the young men cleaning up after the party, lingering on their crotches, sizing up their "packages." She chuckled when she realized she had used such a new word in her thoughts. Maybe the new Jerri had finally moved into the twenty-first century.

When everything was back to picture perfect, the caterers left. She walked into the kitchen and noticed a note on the counter. "Gone to Mike's...back later for dinner. Love T." She was a bit disappointed, but realized it was probably for the best. Her husband was due home soon and God forbid he caught her finishing up what she had started before the caterers had arrived. She decided to take a long, hot shower. She still smelled like sex and was still leaking her son's semen, though she had done her best to clean herself before hurriedly getting dressed.

She walked past the laundry on her way to the master bedroom and decided that discretion was the better part of valor. She shed her clothes and dropped them into the washing machine, set the dial for light load, added the detergent and hit the button. It felt strangely delightful, walking through the house completely naked. She felt free...emancipated. She stopped in front of the full length mirror in their room, taking stock of her physical attributes for the first time through her new eyes.

A MILF she thought...a phenom. "You're not bad for an old lady," she stated to herself. She cupped her large, pendulous breasts in her hands and examined them carefully. They were too big to be perky. They didn't sag yet, but stood out proudly from her chest. "Thirty-four double D." The teeth marks were still there. Matt was too drunk to remember last night. She would show him what a tiger he had been. She smiled. The best defense is a good offense. She dropped her breasts and watched them sway gently before letting her eyes travel down to her mound. She laughed. She was still leaking. She slid a finger along the slit, dipping them in enough to gather a good amount of the sticky liquid. She rubbed it between her thumb and her fingers, enjoying the feel of its creamy texture before popping them into her mouth for another taste.

"You are so wicked, Jerri Rollins. I think you were born to be a slut." She laughed and turned for a brief examination of her beautifully shaped ass. It still flowed out with that sleek curve from her back, jutting out just the right amount before curving abruptly back in with that perfect tuck. The cleft was still wide, nicely separated to give a clear view of that crinkly brown ring that peeked out between two pliant loaves of firm, lightly tanned flesh. Matt was never fond of anything anal but she had thoroughly enjoyed what few experiences she had before she met him, a few exploring fingers and slender toys, though she had never had anything the size of Toby in her ass. She wondered if he took after his father.

Jerri finally pulled herself away from the mirror and started the shower. When the water finally was right, she stepped in. Nearly an hour later, she stepped out, squeaky clean and ready for whatever the rest of the day might bring. She wrapped a towel around her head and slipped into her thick terry cloth bathrobe. It felt warm and comforting, so soothing she postponed getting dressed and plopped down into the tempting luxury of leather recliner that sat opposite her the bed. In all the excitement, she hadn't realized just how tired she was. She closed her eyes for just a moment.

"Damn it, I was just getting comfortable," she growled as she heard the unmistakable ring of her cell phone. It was only when she opened her eyes that she discovered that "moment" had been hours. The room was dark and silent save for that incessant ringing of her phone. That aggravating "Star Wars" music and the eerie blue light it gave off finally led her to her dresser. "Hello?"

"Honey, where the hell have you been? I've been trying to reach you for hours." Matt sounded a bit peeved but quickly seemed relieved after hearing her voice. "Are you all right?"

"I'm so sorry, Hon, I fell asleep after the caterers left and must not have heard the phone. Where are you, at work?" Over the years she had grown accustomed to him being late for this or that emergency that only he could take resolve. She looked at her phone. "It's after eight o'clock. Is something wrong?" She waited dutifully to hear about this current crisis. The New York office needed the boss to hammer out the final details of an agreement...due Tuesday...the company plane is waiting...emergency bag of clothes at the office...back Tuesday night...I love you. "I love you too, Hon. I'll see you then." She put her phone back on the dresser and went to switch on the lights.

So this is the life of the phenom MILF, alone on Saturday night. She had to laugh at the irony of the situation. She pulled the towel off her head, tossed it on the bed and examined her hair. Not bad, she thought. It could be worse. She fluffed it out with a brush and shook her head. "The casual look is in," she told herself, noting she was talking to herself a lot more these days. "I must be getting old." The robe joined the towel on the bed and she rummaged through her drawers for something comfortable to wear. "This is perfect." She slipped the oversized Rugby shirt over her head and glanced quickly at herself in the mirror. "Fuck the underwear. This covers all the private parts. Anyway, who's going to see?"

She headed downstairs in search of something to eat. As she approached the den, she heard the unmistakable theme song from Rocky accompanied by the requisite chorus of leather gloves pounding human flesh. She cautiously poked her head around the door frame. "Hi, Baby...Hi Mike. How long has the gruesome twosome been here?" Both heads snapped around. They looked a bit startled at first but quickly broke into smiles.

"Hey, sleepy head, it's about time you woke up. We've been here a couple of hours. I invited Mike over for dinner. But I saw you were zonked out and figured we'd better fend for ourselves."

"Hi, Mrs. Rollins, great party last night. My folks told me to let you know that had a great time. Come join the party. There's pizza, beer and a Rocky marathon on the tube...life doesn't get any better than that." For a moment, Jerri thought what had transgressed with her and both of them had been a dream. It was like the clock had been turned back a couple of days. But her body said differently. She had dreaded this moment, being with the two of them together, but was greatly relieved by how they handled the situation. Well three could play this game. She walked in and sat on the couch next to Toby.

"Well guys, two out of three ain't bad." She grinned and picked up a slice of pizza. They were well into the second movie, devoid of pizza and twisting off the caps of their fourth beer when Mike, as he crudely put it, had to "drain the lizard." The beer had loosened them all up, but not even the slightest innuendo pertaining to sex had been mentioned...until then.

"By the way, mom, Dad called before you came downstairs and said to take care of you while he was gone. I promised I would." The wicked grin that spread across his face left no doubt about what he meant and just the thought of it instantly started that tingling inside Jerri's loins. He slid his hand behind her neck and drew her face to his. She could feel his breath on her lips. He looked into her eyes and kissed her, working his tongue deep into her mouth, swirling and twisting his wet probe around her own tongue, leaving her breathless. She forgot about Mike for a moment, but quickly regained her senses and nervously pushed Toby back.

"Easy, Baby, aren't you forgetting your friend?"

"Don't worry, Mom, he's got a big lizard and it will take a while to make sure it's empty." He pulled her back roughly and squeezed and unfettered tit through her shirt. She whimpered into his mouth, her resistance weakening, but finally gathered the will to push him away.

"Damn it, Toby, what if he catches us?" she whispered angrily, trying to keep her voice down.

"I wouldn't worry about that, Mom...Mike's cool."

"But I'm not," she snapped back, twisting away and moving back to a safer distance. Just in time, she thought, as Mike appeared in the doorway. He appeared totally unsuspecting as he strolled in and plopped himself down in his chair.

"Whew, I needed that," he sighed. "Hey, did I miss anything?" They both laughed and let out and synchronized no. "Good. I thought you guys might have started without me." Jerri raised an eyebrow and glared at her son. "You still have them, Bro?" Toby quickly raised his finger to his lips to hush his friend.

"Ok...ok. What's going on, guys?" She gave her son the full motherly scowl. "Spill it," she commanded. Toby sighed and slowly reached into his shirt pocket and retrieved two fat and perfectly rolled joints. He grimaced slightly and shrugged his shoulders. She could tell he was thinking of some excuse.

"Well...Mike and I didn't know if you were ever coming down. So we figured we might as well get hammered and watch some uh...some..."

"Porn?" She finished his sentenced for him. "You are both awful," she said sternly, trying to contain her laughter. "And you weren't going to share?" Perhaps it was the beer talking, but the look on their faces was well worth the price of her obvious confession. She had never mentioned to anyone that she had ever used the evil weed...not miss goody two shoes...not even to her husband. But the cat was obviously out of the bag. The shocked looks on their faces slowly turned into impish grins and Mike reached into his pocket and pulled out a lighter.

"Why not," he exclaimed. He tossed the lighter to Jerri and moved to take a seat on the floor in front of the couch. "You go girl, I mean Mrs. Rollins."

"The name's Jerri," she said laughingly. "No one ever smokes dope with a person named Mrs. Rollins." She winked at Toby and took the joints, placing one on the table and keeping the other. "Let's see if I remember." She brought it to her nose and breathed deeply. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmm," she murmured. Then she slowly opened her mouth and slid it into her mouth, wetting it just the right amount before placing the end between her lips. Her audience was mesmerized, their eyes wide in astonishment as she handled the joint like an old pro. She flicked the lighter, held it under the end and slowly drew the pungent smoke deep into her lungs. She closed her eyes and held the smoke inside before letting it go. "This is some good shit," she stated with a soft moan, using the vernacular of her generation. Toby and Mike broke into a round of applause, cheering her on like a newly discovered rock idol. She took another quick hit and held it out in front of her. "Ok, who's next?"

Mike quickly grabbed the joint from her fingers and took a deep drag, leaning back against the coffee table before passing it to Toby. Jerri watched, pleased with herself that she had been so impressive to her fans. It had been a long, long time since she had smoked and that once familiar tingling began to flow through her body. This was fun, she thought, ignoring the fact that her inhibitions were slowly draining away. This was really fun.

Toby passed it back to her. She was paused and looked at them. "Snowball anyone?" They both looked at her quizzically. She didn't wait to explain and took a deep it and held the smoke in, and beckoned Mike with her hand. He got up on his knees and she slid her hand around his neck and pulled him to her. She kissed him, pushing his mouth open with her tongue and blew in the potent smoke. He grasped the concept quickly and inhaled deeply. She reluctantly pulled away, noting that his lips were full and smooth. My, my, she was certainly reliving the past, she thought. She had better be careful.

"Holy shit, Mom...wow...where did you learn that?" He grinned proudly at his mother. Jerri turned back to Mike and gave him a big wink.

"Think he would like to try, Mike?" she said with a giggle. He laughed and slid back down against the table.

"You think?" Jerri giggled again and took the join between her lips once more, inhaling even deeper this time. She handed it back to Mike and twisted her body towards her son placing her hand against his broad chest. She lifted her body slightly and pressed her lips to her son's. This time her tongue did more than pry apart his lips. It moved erotically in his wet mouth, tasting his saliva, swirling around hungrily as he took in the heady smoke. There was little left in either set of lungs, but their kiss continued. The weed had worked its magic.

It was now thirty years ago...and she loved every minute of it. Tongues twirled around each other, hands began to cautiously move towards dangerous places as the lovers became lost in their drug induced euphoria. They had completely forgotten Mike's presence until his excitement could no longer be contained.

"Jesus Christ," he shouted. She panicked, paranoia set in. She instantly pulled her head away from Toby and covered her face with her hands. What would Mike think? My god...what the hell was she going to do? She was almost afraid to look at him, expecting the worst.

"She's just as hot as you said, Bro." What did he say? She tried to clear her mind. Finally, she turned and looked down at Mike. It wasn't their sudden display of incestuous passion that had caused his reaction. My god, her shirt had nearly worked its way up to her waist and even then he couldn't pull his eyes away from her completely exposed pussy. Suddenly it all made sense, their politeness, the beer, the pizza, the dope. Her head snapped back to Toby.

"You bastard...you fucking bastard," she hissed. He shrugged willingly accepting her anger, his dark eyes void of any shred of remorse or guilt. For a fleeting moment, she wanted to kill her own son. What the hell was he thinking? She glared at him, her mind a cauldron of conflicting thoughts ready to boil over any second. She was livid. But even in her confused and angry state, she still wanted to touch him, feel his hands on her flesh...his thick cock pumping in and out of her wet cunt. His eyes retained their unfaltering coolness, but then he smiled tilting his head and calmly spoke.

"Anytime, anywhere...anything," he stated, his emphasis on the "anything." This was insane, she thought. Is this what he meant all along...what she had so eagerly agreed to? It was now. It was here. And obviously, "anything" was far more than she expected. Had she let all this happen? Of course she had. And she knew deep down inside, she wanted everything that anything could be. At that revelation, her chrysalis unraveled completely. She stared down at Mike; her body trembling as she slowly lifted one foot off the floor and placed it on the edge of the cushion. Mike gasped as her knees drifted apart and her hips lifted, as Jerri boldly offered up her cunt.

Mike's eyes feasted on her perfectly formed pussy. Two tear shaped crescents of flesh, puffy and swollen with excitement, framed the entrance to her womb. The slit they formed was already dripping with excitement. The pearly white tip of her clit peeked out from its hood like a tiny cock. And Mike was totally mesmerized by the lusty creature before him. He slowly twisted up to his knees and moved closer, afraid to take his eyes off her pussy, afraid she'd disappear if he made the wrong move. He reached out and touched her, sliding the tips of his fingers lightly along the tops of her silky thighs until they reached her loins.

Jerri sensed his nervousness. The boldness he had at the party was lost when faced with the reality. She smiled knowingly, thrilled that she could overwhelm such a delicious young man, she took his right hand and placed it against her warm pussy. Mike moaned along with Jerri as he squeezed it firmly. He could feel her juices seeping out into his palm.

"Fuck, she's hot, Toby," he growled.

"What did I tell you man. Just wait. Wait till you get your cock in that sweet pussy. Her cunt's like a vise." Jerri's face flushed a bright red. Her son's words stung a little at first. They made her feel cheap, but her excitement soon washed those thoughts away. She felt beautiful...desirable. The rapt attention of these two horny young men was driving her crazy. She leaned back into the cushions and twisted away from Mike's hand. His disappointment was quite obvious but quickly disappeared when Jerri reached down to the hem of her shirt and tugged it up over her head, tossing it on the floor. "God, you're fucking incredible," he growled, his raspy voice filled with sexual need.

Mike correctly assumed it was time to start relieving himself of his clothes. His sandals were long gone and his shirt was off in an instant. Jerri could feel the heat growing in her loins as she studied his powerful body. He was more muscular than Toby, rugged and broad, the linebacker versus the swimmer. Mike stood up; standing directly in front of her and slowly moved his hands down to the front of his jeans. Unconsciously, Jerri slid closer to the edge of sofa, staring at the thick bulge hidden beneath the faded blue fabric. He opened each button carefully, never letting his eyes wander from her ripe body. And, with each one he opened, the folds of material peeled further back, exposing more and more of his lower belly and the dark tufts of hair that surrounded his cock.

Jerri was almost off the couch, her mouth watering in anticipation as he began to slide his tight jeans down his hips. He was obviously naked underneath, a bit of knowledge that sparked even more excitement in Jerri's lust filled mind. The fabric dragged down over his cock, bending it down until it finally slipped past the. The huge snake-like cock sprung back and slapped against his taut belly, and then dropped back down, thrusting out from his loins like a lance. She gasped. It was the twin of her own son's beautiful man meat, perhaps even thicker, longer. Her hands reached out the instant her knees hit the floor. She slid her hands around his hips and brought her lips within a breath of the tip of his cock. She looked up at his eyes and opened her mouth wide.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Fuck," he moaned as Jerri closed her lips around the massive shaft and began taking inch after inch of throbbing flesh into her throat until her nose was buried in the forest of hair at the base. They were both in heaven. Her mouth was full of cock. His cock was in her mouth. There was no more teasing and flirting, nothing to wonder about...finally, it had happened. They were going to "have their way" with each other.

She slid her mouth up to the tip and swirled her tongue around the massive head. God, she loved the taste of his cock, the salty flavor, the scent of his flesh, the silky feel of the massive knob against her wet tongue. He took her head in his hands and slowly began to fuck her mouth. She sensed he was retaking control and that thought began to tease her submissive streak. With every thrust of his hips, each time his massive cock pushed deep into her throat, each time he used her hungry mouth to pleasure himself, the more she craved. Her mouth had become another fuck hole to fill with cum.

12