Jerri Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each stroke became harder and faster. Her saliva dripped from her chin, her breath ragged. She could only breathe through her nose. Her jaw ached, painfully stretched as he pumped his huge, throbbing cock in and out...in and out; using her, just like a common whore...a cheap slut. She loved it...she craved it. She wanted more. Suddenly, she felt another pair of hands touch her body. She had nearly forgotten Toby was there...watching her wantonly suck the cock of his best friend. She glanced over to where her son had been sitting. His clothes were still there but he had moved around behind her. He leaned over her, pressing his chest against her back, his head nuzzling her neck.

"Suck his cock, you little slut," he whispered, his eyes fixed on Mike's cock as it pumped in and out of her wet mouth. "She's good, isn't she Mike?" Mike only grunted and quickened the pace. Toby's hand moved between her thighs and roughly squeezed her dripping pussy. She began to whimper and moan around Mike's cock as Toby pushed his thick fingers up into her cunt, working them in deeply, twisting and pumping them slowly within the slippery folds. "Put your finger in his ass, Mom. He loves that. Go on, Mom...do it."

Jerri obediently slid her finger down the crack of Mike's ass and found his tight anus. She teased the crinkly ring with the tip of her finger, and then thrust it deeply into his bowels, pumping it in synch with his cock. Mike groaned, his eyes rolling back in pleasure. "Fuckkkkkkkkkkk...God damn, you sweet bitch, don't stop. Don't stop." He gripped her head tighter and began thrusting faster. His body began to tremble...he was getting close. Jerri's cum hungry mouth clamped down on his cock as she shoved another finger into Mike's ass, wildly pumping both slippery probes in and out of his greasy hole. Toby's urged her on, his words turning into a chant, feeding her lust, urging her on like a high school cheerleader.

"Suck him slut...suck him slut. That's it bitch. Come on baby...that's it, Mom. Yes, yes....Yesssssssssss." Jerri could feel her own orgasm creeping up on her. Everything was beginning to spin around in her mind. Toby's hand was almost completely inside her dripping cunt, brutally fucking her senseless as Mike raped her mouth. Suddenly Mike froze; his cock swelled, throbbed and spewed the first stream of his hot salty cum into her mouth. She pulled back, holding only the head in her mouth, giving more room for his massive load. As if on cue, her climax began. She pushed back against Toby's hand, screaming as it popped completely into her body. The powerful jolt of pleasure and pain snapped her head back, causing Mike's cock to slip from her mouth. Still hungry for cum, she tried vainly to catch the ropes of hot, sticky cum splashing all over her face. Finally the torrent of cum slowed down to a trickle.

She was still quivering when Toby finally pulled his hand from her cunt and grabbed the back of her neck. Her eyes widened as he drew her face to his and began to lick away Mike's cum. How wonderfully wicked and perverse, she thought as another spasm flared up in her pussy. Quickly, her second orgasm washed over her body. She began whimpering, her lust crazed state consuming her completely. When Toby kissed her, swirling his tongue around inside her cum filled mouth, she came again.

A hard tug on her hair brought her attention back to Mike. He stood there, cum oozing from the tip of his cock, a cock that had lost none of its hardness. His eyes were glassy, the weed no doubt still weaving its magic. But his boyish smile was gone. "We're not done yet, bitch," he growled, pulling her to her feet by her long, coal black hair. "Are we, Toby?" Toby just laughed and smacked Jerri's ass sharply.

"Fuck no, Bro. We're just getting started." Jerri nearly begged for more, but chose to retain the slightest sliver of dignity...sooner or later, though; she knew she would change her mind. Suddenly, Mike grabbed her arm and moved to the couch, plopping down and dragging her over him, guiding her until she was straddling his powerful thighs. His thick cock was trapped beneath her, pressing upwards against her lovely bottom. Once again Toby was behind her. His hands reached over her shoulders and cupped her enormous tits in his hands. She arched her back and thrust them against his palms.

"Squeeze them hard, Baby...you know Mamma loves that." She gasped when he took her nipples between his fingers and twisted them roughly, falling back against his smooth chest. Even after three orgasms, the fire in her loins had ebbed only slightly. She needed a cock. She started rolling her hips, grinding her lush ass against Mike's eternal hard-on. "You want to even the score, Mike?" she whispered, licking her lips in anticipation. Mike smiled at her knowing remark.

"You know damn well I do, you sexy bitch," he growled." He slid his hands under her hips and lifted her off his lap. His huge cock snapped up, the gleaming head poised at the entrance to her pussy. "Put it in, bitch...let's find out if you are as good as I dreamed." She looked at him and grinned...reached back and took his throbbing meat in her hand. She moved it slightly and eased her hips down just enough to let the tip slide between her swollen pussy lips. She rolled her hips slowly, teasing him, keeping just the head of his cock inside her dripping cunt. "God damn it, Jerri...give me..." At that moment, Jerri slammed her hips down, her hungry cunt consuming every sweet inch of his huge cock. "Oh fuck," he moaned. "You're..." Before he could finish, she raised her hips up and slammed them down again and again and again, until her body slipped into a savage rhythm. He could barely breathe as his pleasure began to overwhelm him.

"Is this as good as you dreamed it would be, Baby?" she cooed. Mike just muttered a few sounds and leaned further back into the cushions. Jerri leaned into him, placing her hands around his neck as she posted atop her newest lover. She felt Toby's body move away. His hands lightly touched her shoulders then slid down her back coming to rest on her ass. He squeezed the pliant loves of flesh, kneading them firmly. His right hand lifted off, then smacked her ass sharply. She winced in pleasure. He hit her again...then again. God, she loved it.

"More, Baby. Please, Baby. Don't stop," she begged. Her answered her plea with several hard and punishing slaps and stopped. A new sensation replaced the stinging pain. She felt his tongue at the top of her spine, slowly working its way down the bumpy trail to the base. It teasingly lingered for a moment, and then moved down into the crack of her ass. "Oh my God, Baby...what are you doing? Oh my, God."

His tongue felt like a hot poker as it pushed against her sphincters, pressing steadily until the muscles relaxed and his oral probe pushed into her ass hole. Jerri slowed the rapid rise and fall of her hips and pushed her ass back against his tongue. She was delirious with pleasure as he hungrily licked and sucked her dirty hole. But as quickly as he had started, his tongue was gone, leaving her starving for more. Then, she felt it. This wasn't a slender finger or a thin anal probe. It was the tip of Toby's cock nudging her forbidden hole.

"Nooooooooooooo," she moaned. "Don't, Toby. You're too big." She began to panic as the nudge became a steady pressure. "Please, Baby...please, don't," she begged, but he wouldn't stop. She tried to twist free but both men held her captive.

"Come on Mom, you want it...you know you do...you love cock...you need cock. Jerri moaned as the head began to stretch the tightly clamped ring of muscle. Her asshole burned as if a thousand pins and needles had pricked her skin. She begged him to stop again and again, but he ignored her. He just pushed harder. She looked at Mike, her eyes pleading, but he just smiled wickedly. He grabbed her hair and snapped her head back.

"Come on, bitch," he growled. "You're a slut, baby...enjoy it." Suddenly he slapped her face hard...hard enough to make her mind blink and focus on the stinging pain in her face.

"Oh my God," she screamed in agony as Toby brutally shoved his huge cock into her tiny asshole. The pain ripped through her body like a brush fire. Yet even in her pain induced fog, she was sexually excited by the two enormous cocks inside her body, sliding against each other, separated by the thin membrane of flesh. Her tortured body ached intensely; her mind savored the violation. She could feel each of the two gnarled shafts of muscle throbbing in their separate holes, bearing separate gifts of pain and pleasure that fought each other, battling for control of her body. Slowly, ever so slowly, the pain began to melt away, leaving raw, erotic pleasure in its stead.

She moved slowly at first; a slight tentative thrust against Mike...a fearful nudge against Toby. Her movements got bolder. She ground against the turgid cock that battered her cervix with each thrust of Mike's hips as she eagerly pushed back against Toby as he plunged his meat deep into her bowels. Her wildest expectations had been eclipsed by reality. She was trapped between two rutting animals, one hot, rigid cock in her pussy, another in her ass. She was their whore...their perfect slut, their bitch in heat. God...she loved it. Only another cock in her mouth could make it better. "Oh my God," she screamed. "Fuck me, harder...God damn it, fuck me." And they did.

The three bodies became a writhing mass of human lust, clawing, growling beings that frantically sought to meet at one perfect point in time. And the first powerful spurt of semen into Jerri's virgin asshole marked its beginning. Screams and shouts of pleasure punctuated its existence. Jerri's mind slipped into an unknown place. An unending wave of pleasure had swept over her...she couldn't stop cumming. She could only close her eyes and ride out the storm.

12