Jerry and His Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry had just finished his first cup of coffee when he heard his door open and close. He heard whispers behind him then the two women came into his view. They were both blushing sheepishly and clutching coffee cups in their hands. Brittany said, "I, no, we're sorry for what we did last night. I know you saw us and I'm sorry we did that in your house. I suppose we were more drunk than I thought we were. That's the only time we do something like that. I know that's no excuse, but we are sorry." She blushed deeper and rushed to continue, "We DO like men. We like them a lot. We're not lezzies or anything like that either. Please don't tell anyone what we did. Please?"

Tessa spoke then. She said, "We're sorry, Jerry. We really enjoyed last night but we need to go now. I'm so embarrassed."

Jerry looked at his guests and said, "Well, I have to admit I was sort of surprised but, other than having a hell of a time getting to sleep, I can't say what you did bothered me that much. Why don't you at least let me fix breakfast before you take off? I usually finish my pot of coffee watching the world wake up then make a nice country breakfast. I would enjoy the company if you can stand to be with me a little longer."

The women looked at each other for a moment, then Brittany said, "If you're sure, I suppose we could do that. We don't have anything else to do except bum around. Can we help?"

After the three finished breakfast they cleaned up the little kitchen area, did dishes, and put things away. Without thinking, Jerry reached into his refrigerator and got a beer. He handed one to each of the women and said, "I think I'll walk down to the river again. It's only ten and it's already 87 outside. I can feel a lot of river time coming up today."

The women didn't say anything. They just followed Jerry to the river. By now the three were old friends and very comfortable together. They floated sitting upright on noodles, sipped their beer and talked. Occasionally one or the other of them would wander back to the house for something else to drink. They did go easy on the beer however and mostly drank ice tea or sodas after the first beer. They polished off the leftovers from the night before at lunch.

About five thirty that evening Jerry said, "I'm really hungry. I guess it's time to fix supper. You guys staying?"

Tessa looked at Brittany. When Brittany nodded her head yes Tessa said, "Yeah, but only if you let us cook tonight. We owe you big time ya know. The girls did not leave Jerry's home until Wednesday morning when they had to return to work. As they were leaving Jerry leaned on the driver's door of Brittany's Jeep Wrangler and said, "Damn, I hate to see you go. I've had more fun the last two days than I've had since my wife died."

Brittany said, "Yeah, us too. This was the best time off ever. Can we come back sometime?"

"Oh, hell yeah. Crap, I don't care if you come back every time you have off."

The rest of the week Jerry made it a point to watch for the girls on the river. The one day he had to go to town and missed seeing them he felt miserable. He missed their company very much. Sunday mid afternoon Brittany yelled to Jerry as her raft left his property, "Bye, Jerry, see ya later."

Jerry was bumming around his house just about dusk trying to decide what to do about supper when he heard a car drive up in his yard. He heard feminine laughter and doors closing. He walked toward his door as the laughing voices came closer. Just as he opened his outside door Brittany and Tessa stepped onto his porch. They were both carrying grocery bags and giggling as they sauntered sexily toward Jerry. They were still in the swim suits they wore to work.

Brittany smiled and said, "Hey, Jerry. We brought the food and beer this time. We even have Pizza for supper tonight. You haven't eaten yet have ya?"

"No. I was just trying to decide what to fix when I heard you arrive. I didn't expect you and had no idea what I was going to eat."

Brittany and Tessa looked surprised and even a little sad. Brittany said, "Oh. Uh, we can go if you have something else planned. We just thought we could hang and all. I mean, I told you we'd see ya later and -," her voice trailed off as she couldn't think of what to say next.

"No, that's not it. I don't have anything planned. Hell, I'm really glad you're here. I just meant I didn't realize you were coming tonight. I guess I missed something somewhere."

"We're sorry, Jerry. We can go. It's no big deal, really."

Jerry walked up to the two young women and took the bags from them. He put the bags on the cabinet and turned back to the girls. Both their lips were trembling and they had damp looking eyes. He pulled them into his embrace and said, "I told you it was fine. I really DIDN'T have anything to do other than a few daily chores like last time. I really am glad you're here. I have missed you both a lot this week. Now, come on. Let's get to that pizza before it gets any colder."

Jerry turned toward his table and stopped. He looked around then said, "Uh, where is it?"

Tessa frowned then exclaimed, "OH, it's still in the car. I'll get it. You two get plates and beer." She turned and trotted out the door for the pizza as Brittany moved toward the small kitchen area to begin putting the groceries away and get the plates out for the pizza.

After they had eaten the three friends walked back down to the river to relax. They built a small fire on the bank and spent the late evening and early night visiting, swimming and having a few brews. Like most young people as the night progressed they played grab ass in the water splashing each other and dunking someone when they weren't looking. During one of the sessions without thinking Jerry pulled Brittany to his chest and gave her a deep kiss. She moaned and pulled him tighter to her as the kiss deepened.

When they broke the kiss they saw Tessa standing beside them looking on with a shocked expression. Brittany reached for her friend and pulled her toward them until they were engaged in a three way embrace. Jerry didn't think, he just moved his head toward Tessa and gave her a kiss too. At first Tessa was stiff and resisted the kiss. Brittany gently pulled Tessa toward Jerry and kissed her cheek. Tessa moaned and relaxed and smashed her breasts against Jerry as she deepened the kiss.

When they broke the kiss the three friends stood holding and caressing each other for a few moments. Jerry whispered, "Damn." The girls giggled and each took one of his hands. They walked out of the water hand in hand and sat on the blanket beside the fire once more. The fire had burned down to coals and it was almost too dark to see.

Jerry lay back on the blanket and stared at the stars between the tree leaves. The girls each lay on their sides beside him and laid their heads on his shoulder. They used their upper hand to gently rub and caress his chest and abdomen. Occasionally one or the other of them would rise to give Jerry a gentle kiss.

Their talk became almost nonexistent and movement became less and less frequent. Finally Jerry said, "I don't know about you two but I'm really ready for bed. I'm almost asleep here."

The girls got up from the blanket followed by Jerry. Jerry bent and picked up the blanket and the three friends walked back to his small house. This time the girls began undressing as soon as they started toward the house. They were nude by the time Jerry had the door open. By the time Jerry made sure the door was locked and turned toward the bathroom they were turning the covers on Jerry's large king size bed down. They took turns in the bathroom then kissed each other good night.

Jerry moved toward the couch to convert it into a bed for the weekend. Brittany and Tessa each moved to one side of Jerry and took a hand. Brittany said, "Unh uh. We're not going to kick you out of your bed again, Jerry. Come on. That's a King Size bed and there's plenty of room for the three of us." They pulled Jerry toward his bed and he went in a daze. He found it almost impossible to keep his hands off their delightful asses and his eyes off their nude bodies.

Jerry stood beside the bed in a quandary. He did not wear underwear so couldn't change into any. When he took off his swim suit he would be as naked as the girls were. Tessa looked at Jerry and smiled. She and Brittany reached for his swim suit at the same time and pulled it down his legs. After Jerry stepped out of it they pushed him toward the bed. He crawled in first and then a naked girl moved in on either side of him. They pulled the sheet up and snuggled against Jerry. He got a harmonious "good night" from the girls and they snuggled down for a night's sleep.

Jerry laid in the bed between the girls for several minutes listening to their gentle breathing. It was obvious they were both already asleep. He, on the other hand, was still wide awake. His cock was so hard it hurt and he didn't know what to do. He was so damn horny it was keeping him awake. It was over an hour before he finally dozed off.

The next morning Jerry woke when Tessa got out of bed. She moved to the bathroom for her morning business. Jerry was going to follow her when she finished then make coffee. To his surprise, as soon as the bathroom door closed Brittany moved up and gave him a kiss as she grabbed his morning wood. She leaned over him and smiled down at his face and said, "I won the first shot at you today. We've both been soooo horny all week thinking about you. Do you mind?"

Jerry just looked at Brittany as she moved over him and guided his rock hard cock into her oh so wet little cunt. After she had him seated properly she looked into his eyes and slammed her hips down taking the rest of his meat all the way into her tight pussy. She bit her lower lip and began slowly rising and falling as she worked his cock like a pro. On each downward thrust she would grind her clit against his pubic bone and whimper. Her movements became more demanding and faster as she rose toward her orgasm. Jerry knew he wouldn't last long. He hoped he could last until Brittany finished. Jerry placed his hands on her hips and began guiding and helping her rise and thrust downward on his cock.

Jerry felt the first flutter of Brittany's orgasm. She whimpered and bit her lip. Her eyes looked like they were staring into eternity. She slammed down on him one last time and began madly grinding and hammering her cunt against his pubic bone. She squeezed him so tightly it almost hurt then collapsed against him to lie on his chest. That was all it took for Jerry. He slammed against Brittany and held his crotch as tightly to hers as he could. He felt like he was pumping his entire being inside into her. He groaned and collapsed back onto the bed with her still on top of him.

Neither of the lovers ever heard Tessa leave the bathroom or start the coffee. The first they knew she was anywhere around was when she sat on the bed beside them and reached out to caress them. She smiled down at the lovers, her friends, and said, "That was so beautiful and so intense. Rest a minute then come outside. I have the coffee going." Before she left, Tessa gave Jerry a kiss on the lips and Brittany one on her cheek.

Jerry thought he heard her whisper to Brittany, "You owe me one girl. God, I'm so horny now I'm dripping. As soon as he recovers I want him, too. You know I think I love him almost as much as you do."

After they recovered Jerry and Brittany got out of bed. They each went to the bathroom then got their coffee and moved outside to sit with Tessa and enjoy the morning. After they finished the coffee Jerry collected the cups and took them into the house. He was looking through the refrigerator trying to decide what to fix for breakfast when Tessa walked up beside him. Brittany was not far behind. Brittany butt bumped Jerry out of the way and said, "I'll fix breakfast. You two go on and relax for a while."

Tessa giggled and took Jerry's hand. She pulled him back from the refrigerator. Jerry slightly resisted her pull and she stopped. She looked at his face when she turned toward him. Jerry glanced at Tessa, then Brittany. Tessa looked pleading and Brittany smiled and very imperceptibly nodded her head.

Jerry turned back to fully face Tessa and stepped to her. He pulled her to his chest and gave her a kiss. She whimpered and pressed her body to his. After the kiss broke the couple moved toward the bed. They were both still naked from the night before. They crawled into bed and fell into a deep embrace. After several kisses, Jerry pushed Tessa down on her back and moved his face between her thighs. When she realized what he was trying to do Tessa smiled and her knees flew apart. She grabbed his head and guided Jerry to that perfect spot.

After he gave her three orgasms with his tongue Jerry moved up and over Tessa. His once again hard cock needed no guidance to find its target. He lowered his hips and nestled the tip at the entrance to Tessa's weeping love hole. Jerry wiggled his hips slightly and pressed slowly into his second lover of the morning. Tessa moaned her delight at the intrusion.

Jerry looked over his shoulder and saw Brittany watching them and smiling. She was slowly playing with her wet pussy as she did so. Jerry turned his attention back to Tessa and began moving in and out in that age old dance of love. As their passion rose his speed increased. Tessa moved her hips in perfect synchronization. Once again within the span of a couple of hours Jerry blasted off at the same time as his lover.

After their orgasms were completed Jerry collapsed against Tessa's chest. He held himself up with his elbows while he gave her a gentle kiss. After the kiss Jerry rolled to the side and lay on his back relaxing beside his new lover. Tessa rolled onto her side and threw her upper leg and arm over Jerry. She laid her head on his shoulder and looked upward at his face. She smiled when he looked down at her.

Jerry and Tessa lay together until Brittany called them for breakfast. During the meal Jerry looked at his guests and said, "Well, it's sure been a much better morning than I usually have here. What do you two want to do with the rest of your time off?"

The girls looked at each other, blushed slightly, then turned to Jerry and giggled. He laughed deeply and said, "Well, I suppose we all three want to do that from the sound of things but I can't make love to you all day. What ELSE would you like to do?"

Brittany said, "Well, we need to do a little shopping for next week's groceries, but other than that I think we'd be happy just hanging around with you like we did last week if that's ok."

"Sure, I don't have much I have to do today or tomorrow. If you'll pick up some groceries for me while you're in town I can do my chores while you're gone then we can play the rest of the time."

Tessa and Brittany looked at each other then assumed a sad little lost puppy dog look. Brittany said, "But we wanted you to come with us, Honey. We can help you with your work here when we get back if you'll come."

Jerry didn't even think about his answer. He smiled and said, "No problem. We can do that. When do you want to go?"

"Now's fine with us," Brittany said. Within five minutes they were loaded in Jerry's truck and on the road. Three hours later the girls' purchases were safely in their small house and they had Jerry's purchases unloaded and were beside the river relaxing.

Over the course of the next three weeks more and more of the girl's belongings appeared at Jerry's house. They were talking one evening about needing to get the rent and utility checks ready to mail when Jerry looked at them and said, "You know, that is pretty dumb. It's been almost three weeks since either of you spent a night in your house. Why don't you just pack up the rest of your things and finish moving in with me? You can let the owner have the house back, cancel the utilities, and save the money you are spending on the place. I would be completely lost without you if you leave me now."

The girls looked at each other and began crying. Jerry got scared then smiled when they launched themselves at him. They hugged him so tightly it hurt as they smothered him in kisses. Both of them were saying "OK" and "We love you, Jerry" between kisses and their tears.

Both of the girls returned to college that fall but they continued to live with Jerry and drive daily the 35 miles to class just as they had when they lived in the small house they rented together. Neither of their sets of parents really felt comfortable with the living arrangements Jerry and the girls had but they were told in no uncertain terms that that was the way it was, that they both loved Jerry and they intended to live with him indefinitely. Slowly the two families came to accept Jerry. If truth was told they both thought he would be a fine son in law if he would just choose ONE of the women and marry her.

After the girls graduated college they came to Jerry one evening and pulled him outside to their favorite spot beside the river. It was late enough they didn't have to worry about people on the stream so they were all nude as they normally were that time of evening. Brittany was slowly riding Jerry, enjoying his cock. Tessa sat beside the engaged lovers looking lovingly at them. The two women glanced at each other and Tessa said, "Yeah, Brit, it's time. Let's go for it."

Brittany stopped moving on Jerry. She settled onto him so he was as deep inside her as she could get him. She looked down at Jerry and said, "Jerry, we're both out of college now and have jobs close by. We're like you. We love it here and don't want to leave even if we could have more in town. We don't make much more than you do here on the farm, but the three of us together make pretty good money. We have decided it's time for us to have some babies, Jerry. Can we please stop taking our pills and have your babies now? We both love you to death and know we both can't marry you legally. We want to stay with you and make babies. We're your women and want to be with you until death do us part even if the law won't let us all be married to each other. Please, Jerry?"

Jerry just lay under Brittany. He was so surprised he didn't know what to do. He knew his face looked shocked. Tessa was chewing on her lower lip as she watched him. Brittany had completely stopped moving on him and watched him with an expression bordering on fear on her face.

Jerry smiled and reached for each of the women. He pulled them both down onto his chest. After a hug he said, "I have fallen deeply in love with you both. I want you to be with me always, too. If you want babies that's fine with me, but we need to do something to protect each other and the children. Let's go to an attorney and see what he suggests. I've heard of people like us writing a contract forming sort of a partnership then placing all their assets in it. The paperwork would address child rearing also and even cover what would happen to assets and children if the arrangement breaks up.

"You know if you do this, though, we'll have to enlarge the house. Have you thought about that?"

The women smiled and kissed Jerry. Brittany began moving on him again. She was pounding him. Her breasts were bouncing and flopping madly on her chest. Jerry was just rising to his orgasm when Brittany hit hers. She squeezed his cock and writhed around on him for a moment then collapsed onto his chest. After she lay there a moment Tessa pushed and prodded her until she fell off.

After Brittany was out of the way Tessa grabbed Jerry's slimy cock and moved over him guiding it into her drenched hole. She immediately began moving madly upon him rising to her orgasm in only a couple of minutes she was so aroused. Truthfully, Jerry reached his orgasm slightly before Tessa. His first blast of sperm triggered her orgasm and she collapsed onto Jerry. She kissed him deeply and hungrily as she writhed on his cock and the aftershocks shot through them both.