Jerry and Stacy

Story Info
Reluctant lady falls in love with her co-worker.
15.7k words
4.75
45.7k
50

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome to Ambrose Industries, Mr. Carpenter" said the Human Resources Manager, Al, standing and extending his hand to the newest employee of the company, Jerry Carpenter.

Standing as well, Jerry shook Al's hand, "Thanks. I'm glad to be here. And I'm not just saying that. I really am."

Putting his hands on his hips, Al replied, "I know. You came well recommended and you have the skills that we are looking for. You said that you were hungry for challenges. I think that you'll find them here."

Coming around the desk and leading Jerry to the office door, "Now that all the paperwork is done, you can focus on digging in first thing Monday. I think you've already been given the tour. So you should know where your office is going to be located. Any questions?" Al asked as he opened the door.

"No. I'm good. You've been very helpful."

"Good. Good. Well I'm always here should any come up. Julie?" Al called out to his assistant. "Who's next?"

With that, Jerry left the HR area and went up to the next floor where his office was going to be. His first day of work was officially Monday, but he wanted to quickly check in with his new boss before going home. Finding Maria, his manager, in her office, he poked his head in, "Miss Black?"

Looking up from her desk, Maria took off her glasses and looked at who was standing in the door. Maria was a long-time employee of the company. In fact, she was one of its first employee's. She looked like she was in her mid-fifties or so. She obviously kept herself in good shape. Even though her manner of dress was on the conservative side, he could see that she had a very lovely figure.

"Yes? Oh, hi Jerry. Come in." Maria got up and came around her desk to greet him. Her glasses dropped to her chest as the gold chain that held them in place caught his attention briefly.

"And, I think I've already told you to call me 'Maria'. I'm not going to have to write you up before you even start, am I?" There was a grin on her face that helped set Jerry at ease. He had heard that Maria can be a ball buster. But she was highly respected by her employees. She knew her stuff and expected her staff to perform at their best.

Smiling at the remark, "No ma'am, you won't have to. I just thought I'd stop in on my way out."

"Please come in." Pointing to a couple of chairs around a small table, "Sit."

Jerry sat down and caught a quick glance at her legs as Maria sat down. The skirt that she was wearing only showed her calves. But they were still nice to look at. Fit and in dark gray nylons. Not wanting to get into a jam right off the bat, he made sure that the glance was extremely quick and focused his eyes on Maria.

"So, are you all set to start?" Maria asked. "Get everything taken care of with HR?"

"I did" Jerry responded, relieve noticeable in his reply.

"Good. HR can be such a pain in the ass sometimes. But they're needed and they have their job to do" she commented with a lightness in her voice. "Did Stacy show you your office yet?" There was a more serious tone as the question was asked. Maria wanted to make sure that things were being properly taken care of.

"Yes, yes she did" as he thought back to earlier in the day when he was given a tour of the facility.

"Good. I'm glad. I'm sorry that I couldn't get one of our guys to do that. But everyone was in a training session."

"Stacy doesn't work in this department?" Jerry inquired.

"No. She works in the Marketing area but she's been here almost as long as I have. She knows her way around as well as anyone. That's why I asked her if she could be your tour guide today."

"Well, thank you for the tour. Hopefully I won't get lost on Monday." He was thinking about the tour and his guide. For someone in marketing, she seemed pretty aloof. He thought that perhaps she was only doing the tour because she was told to and not that she wanted to. 'Whatever. She's in a different area. I won't have to worry about running into her too much.'

"You'll be fine," Maria responded. "What can I help you with?" It was obvious to her that Jerry came in to do more than just say 'Hi'.

"Well," Jerry started, with a short pause to gather his thoughts, "I wanted to know what I could do over the weekend to prepare for Monday."

Sitting back in her chair, 'I think we made a good choice here. Finally someone with an actual work ethic.' "Well," Maria put her finger to her chin and looking at him, "I could give you copies of some of the projects you'll be assigned to." There was another pause as she continued to study him, "But I think I won't right now. Take the weekend and enjoy it. There's going to be plenty of time for you to get up to speed." Maria wanted Jerry to understand that there's work and there's life, "I really like to make sure that my people have a proper balance. My late husband was a workaholic and it didn't do our family any good. So I have reason to make sure there's proper regard for one's personal life."

A little disappointed, as he was anxious to get started, "Works for me." Standing, "Well, I'll get out of your hair then. Thanks for hiring me. I really appreciate it. Hopefully I won't let you down."

Maria also stood and smiled "Oh, I wouldn't worry about that. You're going to do just fine." She extended her hand, "Have a great weekend, Jerry. I'll see you on Monday."

"Till Monday." Jerry shook her hand and left the office.

Jerry headed home. Home was a rather empty house on the far side of town. Pulling into the driveway, Jerry sat in the car for a few moments 'I wonder if I should just sell this place and move on. New job. New life? I don't know.'

He noticed that the yard was in need of mowing and it looked like there were places where the paint might be starting to chip. 'At least with a condo, someone else does all the work.'

Entering the house, he noticed, and not for the first time, just how empty the place was. He could still see marks on the living room carpet where furniture once sat. Even though it had been three months since what he thought was going to be his future wife, had decided that their lives were going separate directions. So she packed up what was hers, including the furniture that left the marks on the carpet and left. She not only left the house and the town, but the state as well.

It was hot out and his clothes had become a little sweaty. So he decided to step into the shower and get some of the grime off of him. He let the warm water hit the back of his head and run down his shoulders. Fondling his penis, he felt it starting to grow as he thought about the times that he and Alice would spend together in the shower. It was large enough to fit two people quite comfortably and they had plenty of sex in there.

His thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of his phone. Despite the desire to bring himself to orgasm, he decided it was best to finish the shower and see who was calling. He finished up and toweled off, hanging the towel up to dry. Looking at himself in the bathroom mirror 'I'm still in good shape, maybe a little extra around the waist. But I think I'm okay. Hopefully there will be another lady out there that would want this.'

Stepping into the bedroom, he paused before getting dressed. It was common for Alice and him to stay naked at home. They frequently went to a nearby lake and sunbathed nude. 'What the hell. I'm going to stay like this.'

Picking up the phone, he saw that the call came from a friend of his, Ted, and that he had left a voice message. He had known Ted since college and they became fast friends. Jerry played back the voice message: "Hey bud, just checking in to see how things went today. Still have the new job, right? Say, Sally has this friend of hers that you really should meet. Give me a call. We'll down a few and have a good time. Sally and her friend will be here, not that I'm setting you up or anything. Later."

Putting the phone down, Jerry decided that he'd call later. Ted's girlfriend, Sally, was forever trying to hook him up with some friend of hers. While he appreciated the effort, he wasn't ready just yet to venture back out into the dating world.

Grabbing a beer from the fridge, Jerry stepped out onto the back patio. The house, being on the outskirts of town, was in a subdivision that allotted large plots to each house. So his nearest neighbor was a couple hundred feet away and blocked by trees and bushes. This gave him the privacy for Alice and him to spend time in their yard nude. They had even made love quite a few times out here.

Jerry decided right then and there that he would pack up his motorcycle in the morning and hit the road for the weekend. It would be nice to get away and let his mind rest before Monday.

*****

Pulling into the parking lot of Ambrose Industries Monday morning, Jerry sat in the car for a moment before going in. As much as he looked forward to working, the first day was always difficult. 'Here goes' he thought as he climbed out of the car and headed into the building.

The first person he met was the receptionist, who greeted him. "Good morning, Mr. Carpenter. Welcome to Ambrose. I'm Cindy." She put her hand out.

Jerry reached out and shook her hand. "Thanks."

"Your office should be all ready for you. I know the guys were in over the weekend getting set up." Handing Jerry an envelope, "Here are your initial logins and passwords. You'll probably want to change them." Cindy stood up and came around the desk. Jerry could see that she was wearing a very short skirt that showed off her tanned legs. 'This girl doesn't need stockings' he thought in admiration. Cindy noticed him looking and just smiled. "If you'll come this way, I'll get your picture taken for your ID."

Jerry followed her into a room no larger than a closet that had a blue sheet hanging on the wall. "If you'll stand in front of that sheet, I'll get a picture and you can be on your way."

Snap. Jerry was blinded by the flash for a moment. "There. That should do it" Cindy commented as she was looking at the back of the camera. Looking back up to him, "I'll bring your ID to your office. It should only be a half-hour or so."

Stepping out of the 'closet', "Is there anything else I can help you with Mr. Carpenter?" Cindy asked.

"Call me Jerry. I don't think so."

"Okay," came the reply with a bright smile. With a slight downward tilt of her head while still looking at him, "You will let me know if there is? Won't you?"

"I most certainly will."

Heading for where his office was located, he gave the little interchange some thought. He wasn't sure, but he thought that he was perhaps being propositioned. 'Nah, you've been alone too long. You think every female is making suggestive comments. Get over yourself.'

He arrived at what shown to him to be his office. There was already a sign on the door: 'Jerry Carpenter, Assistant Production Manager'. He stepped into the room and flicked the lights on. It was a basic interior office. The only window was the sidelight next to the door. Nothing fancy but it will suffice for the job he was hired for.

He sat down in the chair and twirled the chair to face the dual-monitor computer. This left his back to the door. So he didn't see Maria step in and lean against the door frame as he started up the computer.

"Well, I see that you're jumping in with both feet. Good for you."

Startled, Jerry turned around to see his boss standing there with her arms crossed in front of her. He had to quickly turn his eyes to her eyes as her crossed arms accentuated her breasts. "No use in sitting around, waiting. Cindy gave me a list of my logins," nodding to the opened envelope, "so I thought I'd just get started."

Stepping into the office, she sat down in the visitors chair at his desk. "Good. Why don't you take the next hour and get logged in and poke around. Come to my office, oh, let's say around 9:15 or so and I'll get you started on some things."

Jerry wrote a quick note on a sticky note and stuck it to the monitor. Seeing that Maria was watching, "So I don't forget. Sometimes time can speed by when I'm on a computer."

Just shortly before he was supposed to arrive, Jerry knocked on Maria's open door to announce himself. Maria looked up and seeing who it was, she looked at her watch and smiled, "Right on time. I like it." Getting up and coming around the desk, she pointed to the small conference table in her office and told him to have a seat. She sat down next to him, "Stacy should be here shortly."

As if on cue, Stacy stepped into the office. Jerry noticed that her hair was done up in a ponytail. He could also tell that she had minimal make up on. Her face was such of such beauty to him that he realized that she really didn't need much make up. She was wearing a frilly looking blouse and a skirt that came to her knees.

Plopping into a chair, she extended her hand to Jerry. "I'm Stacy, if you don't remember. I'm the one who gave you the tour."

Taking the hand, he had to avoid becoming mesmerized by the gorgeous creature sitting in front of him, "I do remember."

Maria started the conversation, "Jerry, Stacy here is the point person in the marketing department for the project you're going to be working on. So I imagine that you two will get to know each other quite well over the next couple of months as we get nearer to product release."

Looking at Stacy, 'Well that can't be too hard. But then again' as he noticed a hard look about her.

Over the course of the next two months, he had gotten to know a number of his co-workers quite well. Standing at the coffee maker, Lee, one of the members of his production team, stepped up next to him, "So how are you and the icy bitch getting along?"

Jerry had heard many of the guys referring to Stacy as an 'icy bitch' and really didn't care for it. Turning to Lee, "She's not an icy bitch. She's just very focused on what she is doing. That's all." He turned back and finished preparing his coffee and stepped off to the side so that Lee could do the same.

"Yeah, maybe" was Lee's initial response. "But she sure comes across that way. She does seem to treat you nicer than the rest of us." Turning to face Jerry, he smirked, "You boinking her? Is that why she's friendly to you?" He smiled as he took a sip from his mug.

"First of all," Jerry slowly fumed, but kept it hidden, "I don't 'boink' anyone. And secondly, no, I just treat her with respect." Seeing the smirk disappear from his friends face, "I just think that she is focused on her work and isn't interested in seeing anyone. That doesn't make her an 'icy bitch', as you call her."

"She's focused alright. I tried working with her once and it was a disaster" Lee said, recalling the project that he was working with her on.

"Well, if you weren't trying to get into her panties, you might have been more successful" Jerry said with a laugh, knowing that Lee fancied himself as a ladies man, even though he was married.

Looking at Jerry, "Well, someone needs to."

They both sauntered off to their respective offices. Jerry sat down to his computer and started working on his project.

'Knock, knock' was the sound of knuckles banging against the door frame. Jerry turned around in his chair to see Stacy standing there. Folders were clutched to her chest by crossed arms. Her black stocking covered legs were crossed at the ankles. "Jer, we need to sit down and look at some things. I've been going over the promotion materials and I have some questions."

Stacy took a seat at his desk and plopped the files down. "If we are going to present this product to the customer next week, well, I just need to make certain that I have everything nailed down and the presentation polished."

"Certainly. I agree. Where do you want to start?"

He and Stacy were to fly to Dallas the follow Tuesday to give a presentation on the project to the customer. It was supposed to be a two-day trip. They would fly down on Tuesday evening, give their presentations on Wednesday and Thursday and fly home Friday morning.

*****

Tuesday arrived and Jerry drove straight to the airport from home. The flight was supposed to depart at 10:00 and it was a two-hour journey to get to the airport. He offered to drive Stacy down but she said that she was staying overnight with a friend who lived 20 minutes from the airport.

He didn't see Stacy at all while going through security and waiting at the gate. It wasn't until he was in his assigned seat that he saw Stacy step onto the plane. First the first time, she wasn't wearing a dress or a skirt. Rather, she was wearing some snug fitting jeans that display her figure quite well. Her pullover top was snug as well and it allowed her breasts to stand out a little. He noticed that they weren't small but they weren't large either.

Stacy sat down in the seat next to him with a hard plop. "Didn't think I was going to make it. My girlfriend and I were up late last night. It's been a few months since we got together. So I damn near slept through the alarm." Looking over at Jerry, "Did you bring everything we need?"

"Good morning" was his response with a small smile.

Noticing her gaff, "Good morning, Jer." Jerry was treated with a smile that displayed her white teeth.

"And yes, I did bring everything. I double-checked last night before I left the office and again just before I put it in the car."

Leaning back in her seat, "Good. God I hope these next two days go well." Turning her head to Jerry, "It could really put Ambrose on the map if we're successful."

Jerry thought about all the work that had gone into it before he started with the company and all the work put into it after. Turning to Stacy, he gave her a reassuring smile, "It will be. We're going to do fine."

Stacy spent most of the three hour flight asleep. They gathered all of their suitcases at baggage claim and then located the shuttle to their hotel and climbed aboard. Check-in was quick as their reservations had been made well in advance.

Jerry's room was on the fourth floor while Stacy's was on the third. As the doors to the elevator opened at Stacy's floor, Jerry held the door open as Stacy exited. Looking at him, "I'm going to my room, shower and rest for a while."

Jerry had similar plans, "I was thinking the same thing. It looks like there's a restaurant in the hotel. Want to meet there, say, around six for dinner?" They hadn't talked about it, so he wasn't sure if she was going to doing something else for dinner or not.

Looking at him for a moment, trying to decide if he had other intentions and deciding it was an innocent invitation, "Sounds good. We can go over the presentation one last time before tomorrow."

Stepping back into the elevator, "Good. I'll see you then."

The pair went over the last minute details over dinner as planned and called it a night. The next day was going to arrive soon enough. Their presentations went as planned. Perhaps a little better than planned. Their customers treated them to dinner at fancy place in downtown Dallas. It was eight in the evening before they finally returned to the hotel, both totally exhausted.

Stopping at the third floor, Stacy looked at Jerry, "I think it would be a good idea for us to go over today and see if there's anything that we need to do to be ready for tomorrow."

Thinking about it, "That's probably not a bad idea. Do you want to meet in the restaurant?"

Stacy was tired and her feet were sore from standing all day. "No, why don't we just head to my room and we can work there."

Jerry was a bit surprised. He fully expected that she would want to meet in a more public place. "Sure. When?"

Thinking for a moment and looking at her watch, "Say in about 20 minutes?"

"I'll be there."

Stacy went into her room and sat down for a moment. 'Jerry was really pleasant to work with today. He really came prepared. I'm glad it was him that was assigned to this and not that asshole Lee.'