Jerry and Stacy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stroking her hair, he knew that the love he felt for this woman was greater than he had ever felt before. 'One day, I'll make her mine. If she'll have me' he smiled at the thought of being with her for life.

The candles continued to burn brightly as she rolled him onto his back and brought his flaccid member back to life using her hands and mouth. Straddling his hips, she eased his erection into her. It created a connection for her that made her feel as if they were one. Maneuvering her hips just right, she was able to bring him to a second orgasm just before another one went through her.

*****

The smell of coffee was the first thing that Jerry detected when he woke up. Raising his head, he saw that he was alone. He grabbed his robe and put it on as he made his way to the kitchen. Wearing short shorts and a shirt knotted at the waist, he saw her look up and smile, "Breakfast will be ready shortly. Why don't you shower while I finish up."

He watched her for another few seconds before he smiled and made his way to the bathroom. Letting the hot water pour over his head, he thought about the night previous. He could feel his penis rise a little at the memory. Freshly showered and dressed, he returned to the kitchen just in time to see Stacy put a couple of plates of eggs, bacon and hash browns on the table.

Little was spoken as breakfast was consumed. The hash browns were homemade. Jerry didn't know what she did to make them, but they were some of the best that he had ever tasted. Stacy enjoyed watching him eat. He had told her what he thought of her cooking and she was glad that he loved her cooking.

"I was beginning to wonder if you were going to sleep all day" Stacy commented as they were cleaning up.

"I guess I was a little tired. More than I realized."

"That's what a little sex will do after a stressful week" Stacy offered, smiling about the romantic evening they had together the night before.

"Well," Stacy smiled, placing her hands on her hips, "I've been up for a little while. So I've put some food together for the lake. Everything is in the car, all ready to go."

Jerry looked at the blankets and baskets lined up and then back to Stacy, "I guess you are still planning on the lake today?" smiling and thinking about spending the day outdoors naked with her.

"You promised. Besides, I need to work on my tan a little, you know" she replied with a demur smile gracing her face.

As promised, they were on their way to the lake within 10 minutes. They both liked being on his property where they were able to be alone, away from the hustle and bustle from the city. Jerry thought that she just seemed a little more excited at going today, 'Must be the work week' he concluded.

Parking the car under the shade of a tree, Jerry slowly climbed out and looked on his property. The lake was quite large and other properties bordered the lake. Yet, it was private enough that there were never a lot of people visible. In fact, most days could go by when nary a soul would ever be seen.

Coming up beside him, he heard Stacy "God, I don't think I could ever get tire of this place. It's just so beautiful."

Taking her hand in his, they quietly strolled to the shore of the lake. Shelly squeezed his hand and smiled, "This place is just so amazing. You ever think about building a house here?"

"Yeah, I have actually." Turning to face inland, he pointed to a spot amongst the trees, "That spot right there is where I'd put it." Jerry started to daydream about the home he would like to build one day.

Looking at the spot, "Why do I detect that there's a 'but' in there somewhere?"

Stepping behind her, wrapping his arms around her, and placing his head on her shoulder, "Well, first of all, the nearest utility line is 3 miles from here. I could do solar and make it totally self-dependent but the cost is around the same. There would need to be a fair amount of ground work that would need to be done. It's just out of my means for the time being."

"Well, hopefully, it's something that you'll be able to do someday" Stacy smiled and sighed.

"Someday" Jerry agreed.

"I'm going to get the blankets and stuff out of the car. Do you need anything?" Stacy asked as she started for the car.

"No, I'm good." Turning back towards the water, he thought more about being able to live here all of the time.

"Here, help me spread this out" Stacy said as she put the things she was carrying down.

Jerry turned to see that Stacy had left her clothes in the car. He would never tire of seeing her naked form. Her breasts stood out from her chest, the sun highlighting her nipples. Her legs were apart just enough that he could see the hair of her bush surrounding her labia between her legs. She always kept it well trimmed. Although he liked the looks of a bare pussy, he also liked running his fingers through her pubic hair.

"Are you going to just stand there and stare, or are you going to help me?" she exclaimed, her hands on her hips. She knew that he enjoyed looking at naked women and she loved showing off herself to him.

"Um, sorry. I was a little distracted" he replied with a sheepish grin.

"Uh huh" with a smirk. "Well, help me get this blanket spread out and then maybe I'll let you get a little closer look."

Quickly finishing with the blanket, Jerry removed his clothing and set them on the grass. His cock was already semi-erect as he watched Stacy lay down on the blanket and spread her legs a little, rubbing the inside of her thighs.

Lying down beside her, he reached over and started to fondle her breasts. Working the nipples between his fingers, he could feel them become firm. Taking one in his mouth, he moved his hand down and started running his fingers through her pubic hair. Stacy moved her legs a little wider giving him easier access. She could feel herself becoming very wet.

Stacy could sense him moving but kept her eyes closed as increasing pleasure caressed her body. She jumped just a little as she felt his tongue part her labia and touch her clit. Spreading her legs as far as they would go, she started running her fingers through his hair. She didn't have to guide him as he had become quite familiar with her sensitive spots and knew how to bring her to orgasm.

His tongue working her clit feverishly, Jerry inserted a couple of fingers into her tunnel, turning and carefully rubbing the top of her vagina. He was rewarded with her hips beginning to buck as she became further immersed in her ecstasy.

Gripping the back of his head with a tighter grip, Stacy raised her hips to meet his mouth as she peaked. Her mind became blank except for the sensations that were coming from her pussy.

Slowly lowering her hips back to the blanket, she felt cool air on her, creating another tingling sensation. Her breathing becoming more normal, she opened her eyes to see Maria standing behind Jerry, who obviously didn't know he had an audience. Stacy looked at her and smiled.

"Wow" was the only word from Maria's mouth.

It was enough for Jerry to quickly turn to see who muttered. He looked up to see a totally nude Maria standing there, her hand on her pussy, and a finger working her clitoris. He had never seen her totally naked before. There was only the one time that she raised her skirt in his office. Like Stacy, Maria had a well-trimmed bush of hair that was thin enough to clearly show the lips of her labia. His erection began to recover

Stacy patted the blanket beside her, "Maria, here. You really need to experience it for yourself."

Jerry watched as Maria sat on the blanket, leaning back on her elbows, "You sure?"

"Oh god yes." Turning to Jerry, "Would you show her what you did for me?"

Rolling back on his stomach, he looked first at Stacy's parted legs and her swollen labia, wet from her orgasm. Then he looked at the new pussy that was put before him. It was evident that she was already experiencing some arousal as he watch a little dab of moisture form.

Without a word, he adjusted himself so that he was between her legs. Gently pushing her knee with his hand, Maria moved her legs wider. Her outer lips began to separate as she did so, allowing him to see her inner lips protruding. Starting with light kisses on the inside of her thighs, he slowly worked his way up until his nose started rubbing up against her fur. Looking through the top of his eyes, he could see her looking at him, her chest rising and falling with every breath. Without breaking his eyes away, he moved his mouth and reached out with his tongue to touch her protruding nubbin at the top of her slit. He smiled as she closed her eyes and dropped her head onto the blanket.

Much like he did to Stacy, Jerry used his hands and mouth to bring her to an orgasm. However, unlike Stacy, Maria came with a torrent of nectar that soaked his face. Slowly getting up, Jerry could see that Maria was breathing rapidly and her eyes were still closed.

Stacy grabbed his chin and turned it towards her. She gave him a passionate kiss then she whispered, "Thanks, honey."

He watched as she licked her lips, taking in the taste of Maria, "Not as bad tasting as I thought it'd be."

Hesitating for a moment, thinking it would be something to see Stacy go down on Maria, but knowing that Stacy expressed no desire to have sex with another woman, "Maybe you should try it yourself?" with a slight grin.

Stacy shrugged at first and then turned to look at Maria's fully exposed pussy. 'Interesting, she thought about it for a second. Maybe someday she will' Jerry thought as he felt himself being pulled to the blanket.

On his back, his still erect penis lying on his stomach, he watched as Maria got up and knelt next to him and took his penis in her hand. "I've been wanting this for the longest time" she said as she grabbed his penis and wrapped her lips around the head, slowly taking as much of him as she could. She was obviously not a novice at this as he felt his shaft being well attended to. He lay completely down and closed his eyes.

"Oh god, I'm close. That feels so damn good" Jerry muttered.

"Don't come yet, dear. There's someplace else I want that come" Maria advised as she pulled off of him. Opening his eyes, he watched as Maria straddled his waist and positioned his cock at her vagina. "This is where I want it" as she sank down in one move.

Maria leaned forward so that her breasts dangled in front of his face. Taking them in his hand, Jerry squeezed them together and raised his to take the nipples, one by one, into his mouth. At the same time, he could feel his cock sliding in and out of her tunnel. He had to let go of the gorgeous globes in front of him as Maria picked up her pace. Feeling himself on the verge of coming, he started moving his hips in time with hers.

"Oh shit, oh shit" Jerry said through gritted teeth as the build up inside him reached a point of no return.

"That's it baby, come. Let it go. Fill me up" Maria encouraged him.

It was all that he needed as he came, "Ahhhhh". He could feel the muscles of her vagina squeeze his shaft as if it was trying to milk him. Collapsing, "oh god" was all that he could muster.

Maria lay down on top of him, her breath rapid as well. While not quite having a second orgasm, she felt darts of pure pleasure shoot through her body as he came.

His penis slowly shrank and slid out of her, followed by their combined come. It tickled a little as it ran down his balls and over his anus.

Maria rolled over onto her back and Jerry got up on his elbows. He looked over to see a beam on Stacy's face, tears rolling down her cheeks. Not sure what was going through her mind, Jerry creased his forehead just a little.

"Oh sweetie, that was so beautiful" Stacy said, wiping the tears away with the back of her hand.

They both looked over to Maria, who was lying on her back, a smile on her face as well. Her legs were splayed apart enough that Stacy could see the damp hair of her pussy and traces of Jerry's semen.

Jerry could only watch in utter surprise as Stacy slowly leaned forward until she was able to stick out her tongue and lightly touch Maria's slit.

Sensing a tongue probing her cunt, Maria moved her legs apart and raised her head. Expecting to see Jerry's crop of hair at her crotch, she was shocked to see he was actually sitting off to the side and it was Stacy's head that was there. Maria slowly raised her knees, knowing it would open her up more, and lightly touched the sides of Stacy's head, encouraging her to continue.

Stacy stuck her tongue out and just touched the top of Maria's pussy. Thoughts about what she was doing raced through her mind, 'What am I do? This is so wrong. I'm not a lesbian.' But instead of stopping, she moved her tongue closer to Maria's vaginal opening, recognizing the taste of Jerry's semen. It was a unique flavor, however, being mixed with Maria's nectar. It was intoxicating and continued her ministrations until she heard Maria cry out that she was coming again.

Stacy finally pulled back and sat, looking at the woman whom she just made come. Confusion reigned through her. On one hand, she was ecstatic at the taste of another woman and having made Maria come like that. On the other hand, she was fearful of this new territory she entered into.

Maria could tell by the look on Stacy's face, what was going through her. She had been there herself. She recalled the first time she ate another woman. It wasn't until she did it a second time that she knew that she was going to enjoy not only men, but women as well.

Standing up, Maria reached out with her hand to Stacy, "Come, let's you and I go get cleaned up a little." Looking over to the lake, Maria noted "Besides that water looks very inviting."

Taking her by the hand, Maria led Stacy into the water until it reached just below their breasts. Jerry remained seated on the blanket. Something in the look in Maria's eye told him he should stay where he was.

"How do you feel, dear?" Maria asked as she started splashing the water over her shoulders.

Stacy was running one hand through her crotch and the other rubbing her chest, "I don't know. I don't know what came over me." Looking at her 'aunt', "I've never done that before."

"I know" Maria replied in a soft voice. "So what made you this time?" she asked in a voice that was inquisitive and not accusatory.

Stacy looked away for a moment before turning back to Maria, "I don't know. I just saw the white of his come coming out of you and well, I, I just. I don't know."

With a slight smile, "Did you enjoy it?"

Stacy looked at Maria for several seconds, "Yeah, I did."

Smiling a little more, "You know, I felt the same way my first time too."

"You did?" Stacy knew that Maria liked sex with both genders but was surprised that there was a time when she was hesitant too.

Maria nodded her head 'yes', "I did. I was curious and it was something that I simply wanted to try. I always thought that maybe there was something wrong with me. But there wasn't and there isn't, just as there's nothing wrong with you." Maria looked at the change in Stacy's face, "Don't get me wrong, I am not about to give up a good hard man any time soon. But only a woman can truly know how to pleasure another woman."

Smiling, Stacy was beginning to feel better.

"Do you think you want to try it again sometime, not today perhaps, but some other time?" Maria asked, trying to discern where Stacy's mind was at.

Stacy could feel herself become a little aroused at the thought of tasting Maria's pussy again, perhaps without Jerry having just come inside her. With a slight nod of her head, "Yeah, I think I would like that."

Wrapping her arm around Stacy, "That's good. I wouldn't mind getting a taste of you someday." Nodding her head towards the shore, "Maybe we better get out. He looks a little lonesome sitting there."

Stacy said nothing as they made their way back. Not only did she love the sex that she had with Jerry, now a new door had opened and she looked forward to exploring it a little more.

*****

Stacy was up before Jerry again on Sunday morning. They both came home from the lake pretty well exhausted. After a shower, they fell into bed, their arms wrapped around each other. He could hear Stacy in the kitchen as he lay there thinking about yesterday. It had been an interesting day for both of them. He had watched in shock, amazement and arousal as Stacy had sex with Maria. He knew it was a first for her. He just hoped that she was okay with what had happened.

Putting a robe on, he made his way to the kitchen. He stood in the kitchen as a totally nude Stacy was making coffee and putting dishes away.

She turned and saw him standing there. Breaking into a wide grin, "Good morning, sweetheart." Nodding towards the coffee pot, "Coffee's ready. Want some?"

Jerry nodded in the affirmative. He continued to watch as she reached up for a mug, her lips just visible between the cheeks of her ass.

Removing his robe and draping it over the sofa, he stepped into the kitchen and came up behind her. With his penis nestled between her cheeks, he reached around and placed his hands on each of her breasts. She wriggled her butt against him and turned around. "Enough of that. You're going to start something if you're not careful."

His growing erection rubbed up against her crotch, the pubic hair tickling him. "And the problem is? Maybe I'll just eat you for breakfast instead." Picking her up, he carried her over to the dining table and sat her down on it, sitting in the chair in front of her, he propped her legs over the back of the chair and dove in, tongue first. It wasn't long before she was calling out his name and grabbing fistfuls of his hair, pulling him in tighter.

Standing, his positioned his hard cock at her entrance and pushed in. With her heels on his shoulders, he worked his shaft in and out until he too, experienced a morning orgasm.

Withdrawing, their come dripping onto the table as he did so, Stacy looked at him in a mock pout, "Now look. I'm going to have to shower again. I'm going to need your help."

The water turned cold before they were done. Jerry had let loose another load deep inside her as she bent over, the water pouring between them.

Dried off and sated, they sat in the living room, having placed towels on the sofa before doing so. Jerry turned to Stacy, "It looks like you're doing okay today."

Smiling and facing him, "I am. Why are you concerned?"

Thinking about the past 24 hours, "Well, you don't usually run around the house naked, for one thing. And yesterday, well, I just thought that..."

With a smirk on her face, "You seemed to like me running around the house naked." Caressing his soft penis, "or at least part of you did."

"Well, you'll hear no objection from me."

"I just didn't feel like putting anything on." After a pause, "At least not just yet. I like the feeling of being nude."

Jerry was still curious about what happened, "What about yesterday? You okay?"

Stacy stopped and looked at the man in front of her. While many men would have been drooling at the thought of two women having sex, he was concerned more about her feelings. Her previous boyfriend would have been prodding her to do it again or perhaps pushing for a threesome. "I'm good Jer. Really I am."

"It's just that, well, you said you were never interested, and well..." Jerry was at a loss for words.

Placing her hand on the side of his face, "I know. I don't know why and I don't know what prompted me to do what I did. But I did. And, I want to again." She continued to look at him as she ran her fingers through his hair, "What about you? You made Maria a very happy woman."

Looking at her, seeing her smile, he felt much better. He was afraid that Stacy would be reeling with remorse. With a broad smile, "I'm good too, honey."