Jerry and Stacy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rubbing the top of his thigh, "So you'll fuck her again if she wants?"

"If that's what the two of you want" Jerry could feel his penis twitch at the thought of having sex with the two of them again.

"Good. That's what I was hoping to hear" Stacy said, resting her head on his shoulder, her fingers back to rubbing his penis.

*****

It was week three of the new project and Jerry found that it was taking far more of his time than he had originally anticipated. It was well after quitting time before he left the office each day.

'Delete, delete, delete. Doesn't anybody realize that you don' t have to use reply all to every damn e-mail?' Jerry thought to himself, going through the myriad of messages that flooded his inbox. As was typical, Jerry arrived at work a little earlier than everyone else. It gave him time to get a fresh mug of decent coffee rather than the sludge that others seemed to like.

"Hey there, lover" said the voice at the door.

Looking away from his computer, his heart beat kicked up a notch when he saw the love of his life standing there. "Hi, Stac."

Entering the office and closing the door behind her, "I haven't seen much of you this week. I just I'd stop in for a few minutes."

Sitting back in the chair, he rubbed his hands across his head, "Yeah, I know. I'm sorry. I've been so damn focused on this project that I've ended up coming home late a lot."

Looking at the mess of papers strewn across his desk, "Yeah, I know. I miss you."

Looking at her, 'You're an idiot. Here sits a gorgeous woman who wants you and you ignore her'. Standing up, he came around the desk and held out his arms. Hugging her tightly, "I'll make it up to you. Starting tonight" and sealed the deal with a kiss.

Looking at him, "You better. I'm running out of batteries."

"Everyone decent?" they turned to see Maria sticking her head into the office. "Oh, you are" with a sound of disappointment in her voice.

Letting go of each other, Stacy turned, "Good lord Maria, don't you ever get enough?" she said with a tone in her voice to let her know she was jesting. "How many times have you snuck in here in the last month?" Turning to Jerry, "I think we released a monster that weekend, Jer."

"Oh, and like you haven't, my dear?" was Maria's retort, stepping into Jerry's office. She knew full well that Stacy had her needs filled now and then during the day as well.

Jerry simply looked at the two women. There was nothing that he was going to say at this point. It was true that his office had seen plenty of activity with both of them, especially the top of his desk.

Looking at Jerry and then back to Stacy, "Listen, I was hoping that the two of you could come up to the house this weekend. There are some things that I would really like to talk to you about. And, maybe, well, you never know what else we might find to do" she closed with a smile.

With a shrug of her shoulders, Stacy looked at Jerry for confirmation. With a nod of his head, Stacy answered Maria, "We'll be there. When?"

"How about mid-morning on Saturday?"

Cindy stepped into the office, "Hmm, Maria? There's a phone call for you. They told me to find you, that you were expecting the call?"

Maria sighed, "Okay, I'll be right there."

The three of them watched as Cindy gave Jerry an extra glance before leaving.

Turning to Jerry, Stacy commented, "Now there's someone who wouldn't mind showing you that she's a natural blond."

"Oh good lord" Jerry groaned. "Isn't the two of you enough?"

Maria and Stacy looked at each other before Maria responded, "We just want to make sure that our employees are happy employees."

Jerry looked at Stacy for help. But she said nothing but showed him a smirk and a look that said, 'So what are you going to do about it?'

Waving his hand, "Shoo, all of you. I have work to do. Too many distractions."

Raising her skirt to reveal a bare pussy, Stacy asked, "This is probably too much then."

"Oh god, you are incorrigible." Jerry sighed in response.

"Ooh, I wish I had thought of that" Maria commented, looking at Stacy's exposed crotch. "That could have sent him into overload if we both did that." She laughed as she looked back at Jerry. "See you Saturday."

Stacy dropped her skirt and gave Jerry a parting kiss. "Don't work late tonight. I need you."

"Okay. I promise." Looking at his watch and seeing it was 2:30, "I'll leave at 4:30. I promise."

"You better. Or you may not see this again for a while" she replied, raising her skirt one last time before leaving his office.

Looking at the closed door, even though he knew she was just teasing him, he also knew that he had to start paying her more attention. Otherwise she'd move on. Life and his relationship with her was too important to let slip through his fingers. In that moment, he made two very important decisions that would impact the rest of his life.

*****

Pulling into the driveway of Maria's 'house', Jerry remarked, "Holy crap, Maria lives here?"

The driveway was a quarter-mile long paved single lane pathway that leads from the main road to the house. It was not large or ostentatious, but modest and large enough for a family with several kids. Surrounded by 60 acres of old growth hardwoods, it was secluded from the road and had a private, serene feel to it.

Getting out of the car, the pair look around the area. "It's been in her family for ages. Her dad still lives here. Though he has 24-hour nursing care. She'll inherit the place when he passes away." With a sigh, "I remember coming here often when I was a kid. I loved it out here."

"I am so glad you came" Maria exclaimed as she came up behind the couple.

Jerry and Stacy turned to see Maria coming across the lawn towards them. She was wearing a pair of shorts that showed off her well-toned legs and a blouse that highlighted her chest. Jerry thought it was incredibly provocative the way her clothes fit her and he could feel himself respond accordingly. Putting his mind back where it should be, "Hi, Maria, thanks for having us." Looking around, "This is really a beautiful place."

Putting her hands on her hips, "Yeah, it is. This is my Shangri-La." After a short pause, "I don't spend as much time here as I would like." Looking at Jerry, "But I hope to change that soon" she said with a smile.

Jerry nodded in return; her comment was right in line with one of his life changing decisions. While his work was important to him, enjoying life was more important and he had spent too many years being married to a job. It had already cost him more than one relationship. Looking at Stacy, he sure as hell wasn't going to let this one slip through his fingers too.

With a smile, he reached out and placed his hand in Stacy's and gave it a slight squeeze. Stacy turned to look at him as he whispered "I love you".

Stacy beamed and squeezed her hand in return and whispered back, "I love you too."

Maria smiled, her heart swelled seeing Stacy, the daughter she never had, obviously more in love with this man than anyone she has been with in the past.

"You did bring an overnight bag, didn't you?" Maria asked Stacy.

"I did."

"Good, good. Why don't you grab it and we'll go inside."

Jerry returned to the car to retrieve the single piece of luggage while Maria put her arm in Stacy's, "I was hoping you two would stay. I still have your old room that you two can use."

"But Maria, it only has a twin size bed. I'm not sure that will fit the two of us." Stopping, "Unless you're planning on Jerry and I sleeping in different rooms."

Patting her arm, Maria reassured Stacy, "Nonsense. I wouldn't dream of doing that to you. I replaced the twin with a king size. Now there's more than enough room for two. Or more maybe" she concluded with a devious grin.

Stacy stopped and looked at Maria, "I would have never imagined in a thousand years that I would ever, well, be with another woman, especially you."

Maria turned up the corners of her mouth a little, "You're doing okay with it?"

With a gleam in her eye, she nodded yes, "I am." Taking a quick look at Jerry who still at the car and then back to Maria, "And I'm looking forward to the three of us together."

They resumed walking towards the front of the house when Stacy added, "Though I've always had this fantasy of having someone make love to me in the gazebo out back. Sooo."

"What a lovely idea. Jerry's going to need his energy. I'll make sure that we cook up a dinner that will help his stamina."

The two ladies were sharing a knowing laugh when Jerry came up behind them, "What did I miss?"

Turning to look at her love, Stacy answered, "Nothing, just a little something between us girls."

Nodding his head, he had a feeling that he was in the mix somewhere. But he wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not.

Entering the house, Maria let go of Stacy, "Why don't you two take your stuff into your room, Stacy, and come back outside and we can talk a little."

Stepping into Stacy's 'room', Jerry looked at the room and it's contents, "So this is where you stayed. Damn big bed for one person."

"It is. The bed, however, was a recent change. Maria thought the twin bed that I used was probably too small for you and I" looking at Jerry with a smile, anticipating having him make love to her on it.

Putting the overnight bag on the floor next to bed, Jerry sat down and asked, "Do you have any idea what Maria wants to talk about?"

Shaking her head, "No, not really. You heard her say that she wants to spend more time here. Maybe she's going to quit or something. I don't know." She certainly didn't have to work, she thought. Heading for the door, she said "Let's go. I have a feeling we're going to find out before the weekend is out."

Stepping out on the patio, Jerry was overwhelmed by the expanse of the property. The gazebo sat in the middle of the lawn. A small pond with several Koi was off to the side. Maria was already seated at a glass top table, protected from the sun by a rather large umbrella. Jerry noted that there were a couple of file folders in front of her.

"Please, sit." Maria gestured to empty chairs around the table. "I really want to get this out of the way so that we can enjoy the weekend."

Jerry suddenly felt a knot in his stomach. Maria's words sounded ominous and he suddenly became concerned that this was not going to be necessarily pleasant.

Seeing his face, Maria broke into a smile, "You worry too much, Jerry. Relax, it isn't anything bad."

Jerry and Stacy sat as Maria picked up one of the folders. "Jerry, as you know, I've been with Ambrose all my life." Jerry nodded that he knew this fact. "What you probably don't know, is that my father owns the company."

Jerry's eyebrows shot up, "No, I didn't know." Looking at Stacy, "You never told me that."

Stacy looked at him sympathetically, "No, I never did. It's the only thing that I've ever kept from you."

Before Jerry could respond, Maria interjected, "She didn't tell you because I asked her not to. I figured that it would put undue pressure on you if you knew that little tidbit."

Jerry's emotions were in conflict. On one hand, Stacy had kept a significant piece of information from him when they promised to keep no secrets. On the other hand, Maria was right in that it would have totally changed the work environment.

"Jerry," Maria said, causing Jerry to look back at her, "don't be upset with Stacy. She begged me to let her tell you. She didn't like keeping anything from you. But I insisted."

Jerry looked over to see Stacy wipe a tear from the corner of her eye. His love immediately caused him to forgive her. Giving her a kiss on the cheek, he whispered in her ear, "It's okay. I understand."

Stacy looked at him and smiled. Wiping a last tear away, her heart picked up a beat, she wanted to spend the rest of her life with this man.

"Anyways," Maria said, causing both of them to turn their attention back to her, "one of the reasons that I wanted you to come out here is to tell you that I'm not going to be working at Ambrose anymore. Well, at least not in the capacity that I am now."

A shock appeared on Stacy's face, "What do you mean? Are you quitting?" becoming afraid that her fear was coming true.

"Well, no, not exactly. Dad is no longer able to run the business. He knows that his health has reached a point where he just can't do it anymore. And his illness has gotten dramatically worse in the last few months. Such that he probably won't be around much longer." Maria reached for a tissue that was at her side and wiped tears from her own eyes.

"Anyways," she continued, "he and I talked about it and, well, I'll be taking over as President of the company." She looked at Jerry, "which leaves a manager position open."

Jerry looked at Stacy and then back to Maria, "You want me?"

Nodding her head, "I do." Sitting up straighter in her chair, "I hired you with the idea of having you move into my position. I knew then that this change was coming and I needed to hire someone that I thought could take over my job." Leaning forward, "And in the past few months, you have proved to be the right person. More than I had hoped for, actually."

Sliding the file folder in front of him, "Here is the offer. Take a look at it and let me know." Putting her hand on top of his, "I'd really like you to take it. You'd be perfect."

Taking the folder and opening it, he scanned the single piece of paper outlining the details. It was more than he ever envisioned in his lifetime. Looking back at Maria, "You can't be serious. Are you sure?"

Maria simple nodded her head.

"I don't know what to say" he replied, shock evident in his voice.

"Just say yes" Maria answered.

Stacy didn't know the details, but she knew that it was going to be healthy and hoped that Jerry would accept the offer. She reached out and took his hand in hers and smiled.

Looking at the two women waiting his decision, he knew that it would be foolish to choose otherwise, "I accept."

Both ladies smile and Stacy wrapped her arms around his neck. Maria produced a pen for him to use, "I'm glad."

Jerry signed the agreement and slid the folder back to Maria. He turned and wrapped his arms around Stacy and gave her a kiss.

"Good, that's out of the way," Maria breathed a sigh of relief. "Now Stacy. There's something I need to tell you." Stacy looked at Maria with a look of puzzlement.

Waving her hands in the air, "As you know, this has been in my family for a few generations." With a sigh, "And as you know, I'm the last in the line. Once dad is gone, this will pass on to me. But there is no one for me to pass this on to as I was never fortunate enough to have any children." Maria reached out and put her hand on top of Stacy's, "Except for you, my dear." Maria patted her hand and continued, "So while, yes, our relationship has changed a little recently, so to speak, you have always been in my life. Ever since you were a little girl."

Stacy used the back of her hand to wipe away more tears that began to form. "I know."

Grabbing the second file folder, "So, that being said, I have decided that you will one day inherit this property." Sliding the folder in front of Stacy, "Here are some forms and such that I would like you to read and sign. My lawyers tell me it will make things much easier for when the time comes to pass it on to you." Seeing the surprise on Stacy's face, "Take it with you. We can talk about it more later. Once you've had time to digest it all."

The pair spent the remainder of the day in a kind of daze. Neither had anticipated anything what was dropped on their laps. Sitting in the gazebo after a dinner which included asparagus and avocado's, Jerry figured this was good as place and as good as time to reveal his second life changing decision. "Well, it certainly has been a rather interesting day. Not exactly what I had anticipated."

With her head nestled on his shoulder, Stacy looked out onto the property that would someday be hers, "Me either." Rubbing her hand on the top of his thigh, "I'm still trying to take it all in. It's just so overwhelming."

Scooting off to the side a little so that he could see Stacy better, "Well, then, I hope that this doesn't put you over the edge."

Stacy looked at him, her eyebrows slightly furrowed as she wondered what he was alluding to.

"Stacy," Jerry started and then stopped as a large lump formed in his throat, "Yesterday I made a couple of major decisions about what I want to do with my life." Taking her hand in his, "One of them was the decision that I need to be less of a workaholic and savor the things that have blessed my life." He looked at Stacy's face to see it had softened and a smile was beginning to form. "And the other," he continued as he reached into his shirt pocket, "was to never let you go." Pulling his hand out to reveal a ring, "Stacy, I love you more than anything in this world. Would you marry me?"

Putting both her hands to her face, covering her open mouth, and with tears pouring out of her eyes, Stacy nodded, "Oh god. YES."

Jerry slide the ring on her finger as Stacy wept. Wrapping his arms around, he felt a joy inside the likes he had never felt before. It was a combination of elation, excitement, and overwhelming joy. Looking deep into her eyes, he told her, "I love you."

"And I love you too" Stacy replied before engaging him in a passionate kiss.

Their activity became more frantic as their kiss continued. Reaching down, he pulled her hips closer to his. She could feel his penis becoming more erect by the second. She spoke softly into his ear, "Make love to me. Right here, right now."

"Out here?"

"Yes, out here. I've always had this fantasy of someone making love to me here."

Without a further word, Jerry slowly reached for her top and pulled it up over her head. Undoing her bra, he dropped that to the floor of the gazebo as well. One at a time, he took her breasts into his mouth and worked the nipples so that they were firm and erect. Dropping to his knees, he lowered her shorts to the ground and looked for a moment at her panty covered pussy, the pubic hair outlined in the material. Pulling these down as well, he could feel himself become as hard as his trousers would let him.

Placing her hands under his arms, Stacy pulled Jerry back to his feet and undressed him as he did her. But she remained on her knees as she wrapped her hand around his shaft and took as much of him into her mouth as she could fit. She worked her mouth back and forth stopping to focus attention on the head periodically.

With a pop, she let him go. "Sit" was all she said, nudging him back so that he was sitting on a bench. With his legs spread apart, she moved forward and took him into her mouth once again. With an increased fervor, she worked up and down to the point that he started to groan and she could tell that he was on the verge of coming.

Jerry placed his hands on the side of her head and let his fingers wander in her hair. He tilted his head back and raised his hips a little to meet her mouth. "Oh god, Stac, I'm going to come. Oh god." Clenching his eyes tight and gritting his teeth, he raised his hips as his come left his penis and coated the back of her mouth. Stream after stream poured down her throat until he thought that he had drained everything that he had.

He slowly opened his eyes to see his fiancé still on her knees. She had a broad smile and was wiping some residue off of her lips. Despite the intensity of the orgasm, his cock was still rock hard. Getting to her feet, Stacy straddled his hips and positioned his erection at her opening. Placing her hands on his shoulders, she sank down on him and smiled as his erection opened her up, filling her completely. Having just come, she knew that she would be able to ride him for a while before he came again.