Jerry and Stacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without needing any more prompting, he knelt on the bed between her knees and placed his face just in front of her pussy. Looking up to see her smile, he stuck his tongue out and placed it on her clitoris. Stacy dropped her head and closed her eyes as the long awaited tingling feeling darted out from her loins.

His tongue felt good as he worked his tongue. She unconsciously spread her legs a little wider as she felt him insert his fingers into her. With his tongue focus on her clit and his fingers working her vagina, it didn't take long for her to thrust her hips into his waiting mouth as her orgasm tore through her body.

Jerry could taste her nectar as she came. Allowing his face to become fully soaked, he continued to focus his tongue on her slit until she could take no more. Pulling him up by the hair, he was able to see her stomach rising and falling rapidly as she worked to catch her breath. He lay down beside her and took one of her nipples into his mouth while caressing her pubic mound and abdomen with his hand.

Recovering, she rolled him onto to his back and swung her leg over him so that her pussy was directly over his still erect penis. Looking at him, she grasped his cock and placed it at her entrance. Putting her hands on the bed beside him, she continued to look into his eyes as she slowly sank down until he was fully inside. "You feel so good inside me."

"It feels good for me too" he replied as the tightness of her vagina clenched his cock.

Stacy started working her hips on his penis in different directions. Jerry pushed his cock into her in time with her movements. They were able to find a position that allowed his penis to make contact with a sensitive spot in her and he could feel and hear her respond. It also put pressure on the head of his penis that caused him to feel his orgasm beginning to build.

He held her hips still for a moment so that he could allow his pending release to subside. He did this several more times before he pulled out of her. Seeing disappointment on her face, he directed her so that she was on her hands and knees on the mattress while he stood up next to the bed. Aligning her pussy just right, he placed his hands on her hips and pushed his cock into her. He was rewarded with a moan from Stacy as he started moving in and out of her.

Stacy dropped her elbows so that her head was on the mattress, thrusting her hips higher. He could feel himself welling up inside, "I'm close, I'm so close."

"Come, baby. Come for me."

Thrusting his cock into her as far as it could go; he let loose his come deep inside her. He was able to feel his whole insides clenching as he came.

With her still on her knees and his cock buried in her, he collapsed onto her back and reached in to caress a dangling breast. Collapsing under him, Stacy lay flat on the bed and felt his cock pull out from her as he rolled off to the side.

They opened their eyes and looked at each other without a word as they both enjoyed the warm feelings that resulted from their mutual orgasms. Jerry placed a hand on her cheek as he slowly kissed her forehead, then her nose and finally her mouth. Pulling away to look at her, they both knew that things had changed between them and they were going to be together for some time to come.

"Stay the night?" Jerry asked.

Stacy simply smiled and nodded her head yes.

Aligning themselves properly on the bed, they pulled a sheet up over them. Jerry reached over and turned out the light. He wrapped his arms around his new love and kissed her the head again. He could feel her hands start to caress his cock and felt it begin to harden again. Another round of lovemaking soon started with Jerry on top, looking deeply into her eyes as he came, yet again, inside her.

Stacy was still asleep when Jerry woke up the next morning, deciding to let her sleep; he quietly slipped out of bed and made his way to the kitchen. Getting a pot of coffee started, he stepped into the shower.

With the water running over his face, he felt a pair of hands reached around and start to soap his cock. Smiling to himself, he allowed those hands to bring him to a full erection before turning around to see Stacy in the shower with him, smiling. He grabbed the bar of soap and began washing her body from head to toe; making sure that her pussy was properly attended to. Turning her around so that she had her back to him, she placed her hands against the wall as he entered her from behind. It wasn't long before he needed to clean her crotch again.

"If we don't stop, we'll never get to the lake" Jerry commented.

"There's always next weekend," Stacy replied with a smile.

They never made it to the lake that weekend. They spent the rest of that day and the next naked and making love throughout the house. On Sunday night, Stacy told Jerry, "I really do need to go home tonight. I need to be able to properly dress for work in the morning."

"I know. Though I don't want to let you go."

"Neither do I. But work beckons" Stacy replied, giving him a kiss.

Dressed for the first time since Friday night, Jerry walked her to the front door, "I'll see you in the morning."

"Everyone doesn't need to know about us. At least not right now" Stacy told Jerry, hoping that he understood and wasn't bothered by it.

Nodding his head, "I agree. No one there needs to know."

"Especially Lee" the both said simultaneously, laughing at their timing.

With a parting kiss, Stacy left. Jerry watched as her car drove away. 'I think I'm in love with this girl.'

The work week was chaotic and the new couple was hardly able to talk to each other privately at work. They were able to see each other after work on Thursday. Stacy went to Jerry's house, bringing work clothes for Friday in anticipation of spending the night with him.

Jerry was focused on the computer Friday afternoon when Stacy stepped into his office and closed the door. Turning around, he smiled "Hi sunshine, what's up?"

Sitting on his desk, she said "Well I have a rather significant problem that I need your help with."

Forming a frown on his face, "What's wrong?"

Lifting her skirt to reveal her legs in thigh high stockings and a bare pussy, "I have an itch only you can take care of."

Looking at her spread labia and then up to her face, "Hmm, I think I can help you with that." He stood up as Stacy reached out for the zipper of his pants. Reaching in, she pulled out his erect cock and placed it at her vagina. Needing no further encouragement, he pushed his cock into her. She was obviously very aroused before she came into his office as he slipped in easily, her tunnel already well lubricated.

She wrapped her legs around him and he started pounding in and out. She put her hands around the back of his neck, closed her eyes, and relished the feeling of her cunt being filled with his cock.

They were so involved in their fucking that neither of them noticed that the office door had opened a crack and a face peered through the opening. Nor did they notice that the door was quietly closed again.

Gritting his teeth to avoid making a sound, he let loose a stream of cum into her. Clamping her legs tighter, she buried her head in his shoulders as her orgasm ripped through her. Waiting for a few moments as their breathing started to return to normal, Jerry pulled out of her and watched as their combined fluids dripped out of and onto his desk. Grabbing some tissues, he cleaned her labia and his desk top. Using another tissue, he removed their come off of his cock.

Stacy hopped off his desk and smoothed the skirt down as Jerry put his penis back in his pants and zipped up. "God, I needed that, Jer. Thanks" Stacy said as she placed her hands on the sides of his face and gave him a kiss.

"I'm always happy to help a lady in need" he replied.

"Don't forget you said that" Stacy replied with a devious smile on her face. She walked to his door and put her hand on the knob, "Till tonight?"

"Till tonight. Though, I'm not sure how I'm going to stay focused on what I need to get done after this."

Pulling the hem of her skirt up to reveal her still bare pussy, "Maybe this for dessert will help you."

Sighing, looking at the marvelous sight before him, "I doubt that. In fact, now it's worse."

Laughing, she dropped her skirt and opened the door. "You'll survive."

Jerry stared at the door long after Stacy left, day dreaming about her.

Shortly after 7 that evening, Stacy arrived at Jerry's house and knocked on the door. He opened it to see her standing there with a small overnight bag in her hand.

"I came better prepared this time."

Smiling at the thought of waking up with her in the morning, "Please come in." He watched as she strode into his bedroom. He watched her ass as it moved gracefully in her jeans, 'I could never get tired of watching that' he thought. He returned to the kitchen to finish up a salad he was making.

Focused on making dinner, he didn't see her come out of the bedroom, "I was thinking," she started. Jerry turned around to look at her and saw that she was totally nude and standing in the doorway to the bedroom, "that perhaps we should jump right to dessert." She moved her hand down to her pussy and began running her finger in her slit. "What do you think?"

Jerry's went from limp to as erect as his jeans would allow in an instant. Dinner was forgotten as he quickly removed his clothes as he made his way to the bedroom. He was naked by the time he reached her. Reaching behind her, he picked her up and carried her to his bed where he laid her down. Setting her hips at the edge of the bed, he got down on the floor and started working his tongue into her wet pussy. Between his tongue and his fingers, she was soon writhing in orgasm. He watched as her come flowed out of her and onto his fingers. Giving her clit one last kiss, he stood up with his cock jutting upwards.

The mattress was high enough so that his cock was even with her pussy. Grabbing her ankles and holding them up in the air, he pushed his penis into her.

Stacy looked at him while he slowly fucked her. "Faster. I want you to pound me. I want to feel you come."

Jerry started moving in and out of her faster and with just a little more force. Even thought she said she wanted it harder, he still didn't want to hurt her. Feeling his orgasm building, he fucked her even harder until he could feel his cum running up his shaft and into her vagina. Clenching his teeth and pushing his cock into her, he let loose stream after stream of semen. He could feel his penis begin to soften shortly after the last burst. Pulling out of her, he watched as their come poured out of her and onto the floor. It was always an erotic site for him.

Holding her arms up, "Come here, my love. Hold me."

'My love? Did she just say my love?' Jerry thought as he slipped into her arms and held her tight. He looked at her and smiled, looking in her eyes; he just held her and gazed at her face.

"What?" she asked, wondering what was going through his mind.

"I don't want to scare you away. But," was followed by a quiet pause.

Suddenly concerned, "But what?"

"But," he continued, "I'm falling in love with you."

Smiling, relieved that it wasn't something bad, "I love you too, Jer."

Jerry woke to find Stacy spooned up against him. He lay there thinking about the night previous when they expressed their love for each other. There was joy in his heart, joy that he hadn't felt for a long time. He felt her stir behind him and her hand move to wrap around his cock. It was still covered with the dried come from their lovemaking. But that didn't stop her. He was soon fully erect and rolled over on his back.

Stacy woke up to the warm feeling of being in love. As much as she tried to avoid it, it happened just the same. Although she wasn't ready to admit it to herself just yet, she had started falling in love with him before the Dallas trip. Reaching around, she took his cock in her hand and started fondling it. She could feel him harden until he was fully hard. She looked at him as he rolled over on his back. She was already soaking wet and wanted the feel of him inside her.

Stacy swung a leg over his hip without breaking her eyes from his. She placed his penis at the entrance of her vagina. Jerry could feel her wetness and slowly moved his hips upwards while she moved her hips downward. Once fully joined, Stacy bent down to take one of his nipples in her mouth. She heard him suck in some air as she made contact.

Moving her hips forward and back so that the base of his penis rubbed up against her clit, she could feel her juices soaking his cock and out of her. Feeling that familiar sensation building, she started moving faster.

Jerry never had a woman ride his cock like she did. The ones before would simply bounce up and down. This one seemed to work his cock and pubic bone so that it brought her to a quicker orgasm. He could feel his own orgasm building and tried to hold it off until she was ready.

Stacy tilted her head back and sat up straight while still rubbing her slit on him. Jerry placed his hands on her hips and helped her move back and forth. He was rewarded with her vagina getting tighter around his erection. Feeling her shudder with her orgasm, he let his go.

Stacy collapsed on his chest, breathing heavily as she came back down. He could feel his cock slide out of her and their come drip onto him. It tickled a little as it ran down his groin, across his anus and onto the sheets.

He turned his head off to the side just enough that she didn't have to bear his morning breath. "Good morning, my love."

Opening her eyes and smiling, "Good morning."

"What a nice way to wake up."

"Yes, it is."

"I could get spoiled."

"And the problem is?" Stacy replied with a smile on her face. She could get used to this too.

"Do you still want to go to the lake today? It's supposed to be warm and sunny."

"Yes, I would like that."

Rolling off and onto her side, she slowly sat up and put her feet on the floor. Looking over her shoulder at the naked form stretched out on the bed, taking in his limp cock, "I need to go to the bathroom. Join me for a shower in a moment?"

His cock twitching just a little, "I would like that."

It was only when the water turned cold that the couple finally emerged, having carefully making sure that each was thoroughly and completely cleaned.

As promised, it was a warm and sunny day and just as Jerry indicated, the lake shore where they parked was peaceful and quiet.

Wearing a very short pair of jeans and a blouse that tied at the waist, Stacy looked out on the water, taking in the scenery. "How did you find this place?" she said turning back to Jerry who was spreading out a blanket on the sand.

Standing up, admiring her as the sun was hitting her just right, "A friend of mine showed this place to me years ago. I come here often."

"It is pretty private. And you've never run into anyone out here?" They hadn't seen another person since they left the main roadway.

Pointing out to the jetty of land on the right, "From just the other side of that point, to where the shore goes behind the trees," as he pointed to the left, "is all mine. So, no, I don't see anyone out here."

Surprised, "You own all this?" looking back out to the shore that he just outlined.

"Yep. As I said, a friend of mine showed me this place. When it came up for sale, I bought it."

Looking back to the water, "Wow. This is so beautiful." Turning around "So how long have you," she started saying before stopping dead. Jerry was standing next to the blanket. Naked. "Jerry?"

"One thing about me that I haven't told you yet is that I like being nude. I'm always nude when I'm out here and I'm often nude at home. My back yard is private enough that I'm most often naked there too. There's nothing like making love under the stars."

"You're a nudist?" Stacy asked, quite surprised and excited at this new piece of information.

"Well, I guess you could call me a closet nudist. I'm usually by myself. Unless I'm, well, seeing someone who likes being nude too" Jerry replied, wondering how Stacy would react.

He didn't have to wonder long as Stacy stepped up to the blanket and removed her clothes, leaving them in a pile. "Hmm, I've wondered what it would be like. Besides," stepping closer to Jerry and taking his penis in her hand, "it gives me quicker access to this."

Not wanting to let his erection go to waste, she pushed him down to the blanket until he was on his back allowing her to take him in her mouth. She turned herself around so that her pussy was in front of his face as she worked on his cock. She worked her mouth until she could feel that he was on the verge of coming. She turned around so that she was facing the lake and got on her hands and knees, her pussy lips peeking through her legs. Looking over her shoulder, "Fuck me. I want to feel you in me."

Without waiting, Jerry got up on his knees behind her and poised his shaft at her entrance, grasping her hips with his hands, his pulled her towards him, allowing his cock to drive deep in a single, smooth stroke.

Looking out on the water as her new love entered her from behind, 'God I can't believe he's fucking me out in the open like this.' She dropped her head as she felt him come, the warm come coating her insides.

Falling on his back after his orgasm, he watched as Stacy turned around and straddled his waist with her hips. He focused on her labia as she knee walked forward until her pussy was right in front of him.

Pulling her pussy lips apart and looking down at him, "Make me come" was all she said.

Putting his hands on her butt cheeks, he pulled her forward a little more until her cunt was at his mouth. He lapped up her fluids as the leaked out of her. The taste of their combined come was not distasteful. He continued working her until he could feel her hands on the side of his head, trying to pull him in tighter. With a shudder and a squeak, she came, sending more of her essence into his mouth.

Exhausted, Stacy rolled off of him and lay at his side. With one leg over his and one arm across his shoulder, she gave a little sigh, "I'm glad that I met you. Getting into another relationship is not what I had planned. But I'm finding myself being in love again and I don't want to give that up."

With his arm around her, he rubbed her back with his hand, "I hope you don't. When I first met you, I never envisioned being in love with you."

Raising her head and looking at him, "You didn't think the 'icy bitch' was capable of liking anyone, never mind loving anyone, did you?" she asked with a smile.

Startled to hear 'icy bitch', he looked at her with a quizzical look.

"What, you don't' think I don't know what people were saying about me?" Resting her head back on his shoulder, "I knew. And to a degree it was a reference that I took a liking to. It meant that people would leave me alone and perhaps quit trying to get into my panties."

Putting his head back down, "But you didn't completely succeed, did you?" He smiled at the thought of the night that he massaged her foot in the hotel room.

After a short pause, "No, I didn't. I didn't anticipate you." Reaching down to caress his penis, "I fell in love before I knew what was happening."

There was silence as the couple thought about their lives up to this point and where it might lead. Without the other knowing it, they were both thinking that it might lead to marriage. And that was okay.

Leaning up on her elbow, "I told my Aunt about you."

"Your Aunt?"

"Well, she's not really my Aunt. She's a friend of my mother's and has been like a second mother to me."

"What did you tell her?" he asked, curious about what she said.

"Well, I told her that I've fallen in love with a wonderful man, someone that I can see a future with."