Jerry and Stacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry smiled, "I like the sound of that."

"And," she continued, "I told her how you make love to me and how you make sure you take care of my needs." She looked at him out of the corner of her eye to see how he would react.

It took a moment for Jerry to realize what she just said. "You mean? You mean you tell her about our having sex?"

Feeling his penis twitch in her hand, she knew that he wasn't totally offended by what she said. Looking back at him, "Yes. I've always shared everything with her. There isn't a thing that I can't tell her. We share everything."

"Do you mean that, you and her, that the two of you...?" Jerry was trying to find the words to ask if she and her Aunt had sex.

"Do my Aunt and I have sex?" she asked smiling, knowing what was going through his mind.

He could only shake his head yes.

Laughing, "Oh heavens no. She's my Aunt after all and I'm not into wanting to have sex with another woman. We just share. She tells me about her sexual adventures and I tell her mine."

Jerry lay his head back down on the blanket, taking in what she just revealed, 'So her Aunt knows all about their love making sessions.'

"And one more thing," she said, massaging his penis a little more, "she said that she wouldn't mind seeing for herself how you make a woman happy. It's been a long time since anyone has made love to her."

Opening his eyes and looking at her in shock, "What?"

"She asked if it was okay with me if she tried you out. I said 'yes' of course, that is, only if you want to" she answered, 'If you only knew who my Aunt really is'. She secretly hoped that he would make love to her Aunt.

Absorbing what Stacy said, "You mean you want me to have sex with your Aunt?"

Smiling, "I think she would love that. But it's up to you. So if she comes along sometime and asks, please feel free to please her as you have pleased me."

Taking advantage of his fully erect cock, she straddled him once again and sank down, basking in the warmth of his penis deep inside her.

*****

Mid-day on Tuesday, Jerry was at his computer putting together diagrams for their new customer. He heard his office door open and a voice saying, "You have a few minutes?"

He turned to see Maria sticking her head in the door. Not to turn down his boss, he answered "Please, come in" as he turned in his chair. He watched as Maria turned to close the door behind her. He didn't see that she also locked it.

She was wearing her typical business suit with gray nylons covering her legs. Her blouse was buttoned to her neck and her hair was in a bun. She had a severe look about her. He waited as she came around his desk and leaned on it.

"So," she started, "you want to tell me about last Friday?"

His mind racing through Friday, he couldn't recall anything out of the ordinary, except for one item. "I'm not sure what you mean" suddenly nervous that Maria knew about he and Stacy fucking on his desk. 'God I'm going to get fired.'

Maria started to elaborate, "Well, it seems that you and Stacy were, how shall I say it," pausing to look up at the ceiling for a moment and then back down to Jerry with a serious look on her face, "it seems that you and Stacy were having sex in here, right on your desk."

Suddenly panicking, fearing that his job was now on the line, "Let me explain."

Maria reached down to the hem of her skirt, "Nothing to explain. Stacy already has. You see, I'm her Aunt. I'm sure that she has told you about me."

Jerry watched as Maria raised her skirt to reveal her pussy, covered with a neatly trimmed bush. Looking back at her, 'This is Stacy's Aunt?'

"So," Maria started to ask, "can you take care of an itch?"

"But, what if someone..." Jerry started to ask.

"I already locked the door. Something you two need to do next time. So, can you help me?" Maria asked again, her fingers rubbing her clit.

Jerry stood and stepped forward. Maria reached out for his zipper as he thought 'What am I getting myself into?' He smiled as she pulled his erection out, "I'd be happy to."