Jerry Ch. 05: Give Me a Hug

Story Info
His sister asks for a hug.
8.7k words
4.58
22.5k
13
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Readers of the previous Jerry stories know what to expect here. Any new readers be warned, gay and bisexual themes feature in all of them. This one even includes some cross-dressing, all in good fun of course.

This story can be read and enjoyed (hopefully!) as a stand alone tale, but is the first of the series which would really be understood better if the previous one was read first, or after.

This story comes to you because of an email sent anonymously. Thanks for the suggestion whoever you are.

On with the play.

*****

"Oh ... oh ... fuck me."

Jerry tried to ignore his sister's cries.

"Yes ... harder ... deeper."

Not particularly loud cries, but the door to her bedroom next door stood open. Plus something about the sounds of sex captured the 18-year-old's attention and held it in a vise.

"Fuck me ... fuck me ... fuck me."

"How long could it go on?" he wondered. It seemed to be going on forever. Longer than the first time, this time went on and on, lasting at least twenty minutes so far.

"I'm ... going ... to ... come ... again," his sister, Diane, cried a little louder.

"Yeah ... me ... too!" said a louder deeper voice.

Jerry's ears perked up at the sound of Tom's voice. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh and his sister's words made it possible to follow the progress of the couple's lovemaking. His sister's partner made many sounds of pleasure, but uttered few intelligible words. When he spoke, the words always seemed to announce an imminent climax.

"Oh ... Oh ... Oh!" cried his sister.

"Here ... it ... CUMS!" said Tom. Counting those brought on by her blowjob and first fuck, this one would be the third.

"OH YEAH!" said Tom.

"OH GOD!" cried Diane.

There followed a jumble of words, phrases and sounds Jerry couldn't make out. He knew they conveyed feelings of extreme satisfaction. He couldn't help but feel jealous. Not of Tom, but of his sister. "Imagine receiving three big loads of Tom's semen," Jerry thought, reaching down to give his stiff penis a rub.

Jerry lay on his bed practically naked, his only clothing a pair of pink socks he knew Tom liked. The only light in the room came from the open door. Since this light originated in his sister's bedroom, it cast very little light. Even in the gloom he could see the pale skin of his body clearly. He gazed along its nakedness to his small erection.

"Did you enjoy your reward?" Diane asked.

"And how!" came Tom's reply.

Jerry failed understand the question or answer, but he was use to that. People seemed complicated beyond his comprehension and would forever be so, unlike Mathematics. Understandable with study and a little work, math made sense.

"Go get him," Diane ordered.

Jerry heard a deep chuckle from Tom. He looked to the door with a surge of anticipation.

"Oh ... and have him put these on," she added.

"Nice!" said Tom.

Jerry wondered what they were. It sounded like Tom liked them, so probably he would too.

He expected this request of his sister, but not the tone of command. While she prepared for Tom's arrival she mentioned she would have him come in when done fucking Tom. At the time he winced at the crudeness of the word, but now he could think of no better word for the activity he'd just listened to.

"You'll want to see him won't you?" she asked. There could only one answer to that.

The thought of seeing Tom again made him happy enough to put up with Diane's teasing. As he watched her applying makeup, she wanted to see how he would look like with his lips painted bright pink. He thought they looked ridiculous, but she seemed pleased with the effect.

"Why don't you leave it on. I bet Tom will like it," she said.

Now waiting for Tom to appear at his door, he hoped his sister was right. He thought it a silly idea for a guy, even a gay one, to wear lipstick.

"Hey little buddy, are you in there?"

The room darkened as a tall powerful figure filled the doorway. Tom's body was silhouetted by the faint light coming from his sister's room. No details could be seen, but clearly the man stood there naked. The 18 year-old athlete displayed an unusual state, an unaroused state. There between two massive thighs, Jerry could see the silhouette of the man's dangling cock. It looked big even like that.

His sister answered a question Jerry asked himself everyday for the last two weeks. How many times could Tom climax before he lost his erection? Apparently, three times would do the trick.

"Holy cow," he thought.

Something else was different about Tom. Jerry wondered what, then realized his friend wore no shoes. "You're naked,Tom," he said. For the first time Jerry saw him truly naked, not even wearing shoes or socks.

Tom laughed. "Yep, sorry to shock you, little buddy," the big guy said. "I can see you're not," he added pointing at Jerry's pink socks.

"Quit hiding in there and come join us," Tom said, relaying Diane's message. "And put these on please," he added tossing something small and roughly ball shaped towards the bed.

Jerry tensed as it flew at him, but when it landed on his chest, it proved to be very light. Tom demonstrated his athletic ability in a small way by the perfect toss. Before Jerry could compliment him on it, the big man returned to Diane's room.

Jerry debated with himself for several moments. Should he go to his sister's room, or not? After their lovemaking he would definitely be a third wheel. He'd told Diane he wasn't jealous of her doing it with Tom. That turned out to be untrue. Could he pretend it didn't bother him to hear how much Tom enjoyed it?

"Let's see what she wants me to wear," he thought, "Maybe it will make a difference."

He got up from the bed and flicked on the lamp on the nightstand. The garment was balled up and folded in on itself so Jerry needed the light to see how to undo it. He managed to figure out the topological puzzle in no time and shook out the silky fabric.

From the moment he felt its light weight and saw its blackness, he suspected it would be this very garment. His favorite one of all the nighties owned by his sister. Something fell to the carpet when he shook it, something black and lacy. He knew it too as the pair of panties his sister wore yesterday when teasing Tom. Diane knew him better than he thought possible.

Jerry knew all of her clothes having used his task of cleaning her room to explore. He tried on the black baby doll he held the first time he got to be alone with it. He liked the way it felt on his body, light and airy. He liked the way it felt against his naked penis. He really liked those things about the garment, but he also knew how ridiculous he looked in it. How could Diane expect him to wear it in front of Tom? Not to mention in front of her, what could she be thinking?

He didn't yet know how the panties would feel, but he could imagine. His penis would be snugly contained within the soft lace. At least its small size wouldn't be so obvious.

As if compelled, he slipped the lingerie on, feeling it fall softly over his nakedness. Shivers of excitement ran through his body caused by its teasing touch. Yes, he loved the feel of it.

Then he gingerly stepped into the panties and drew them up his long skinny legs. They didn't fit him as well as they fit Diane. His sister was wider in the hips than he, but she didn't have to fit a penis in when she wore them. They fit loosely, but Jerry thought they would stay up. They made him feel deliciously naughty.

"Come on little buddy. Get a move on it," called Tom.

"I'm sure you look darling Jerry. Let us see please," his sister said.

He couldn't resist Tom's call. Plucking up his courage and avoiding even a glance at the mirror, he walked to the door. Hesitating between the rooms long enough to draw in a deep breath, he wondered what he would do if they laughed.

"I'll die," he thought.

When he stood in the doorway he felt as if spotlighted on a stage. The naked couple on the bed, his audience, made it seem so. As he waited breathlessly for a reaction, mainly from Tom, the blood rushed to his cheeks.

"Wow, Jerry! Very nice!" said Tom.

Jerry could breathe again, but his face continued to heat up.

"My god, Jerry. You're so pretty. I'm so jealous of your beautiful red hair," said Diane.

This from his gorgeous sister would be quite a compliment if Jerry happened to be a girl. but he wasn't. Even so it came as a relief since he'd half suspected it to be some devious prank from his sister.

"He looks like your cuter younger sister," said Tom with a glance at Diane lying next to him.

"It may be true, but you shouldn't say it out loud," she said giving one of his nipples a twist between a finger and thumb.

"Ouch!"

"Serves you right," Diane stated.

After the initial reaction Jerry looked at the naked couple before him. He noticed they were very comfortable with each other. More than he thought possible for two people who met only the day before. Even if they'd just spent over a hour doing it with each other. Then again, what did he know about people?

They lay side by side on their backs. Tom's left arm under Diane's head while Tom's rested against the headboard. Both of them perfectly at ease with the naked display of their bodies. Both bodies shaved hairless, except for Tom's sandy crew top and Diane's luxurious honey-blond mane. His sister's breasts stood firm and perky, but Tom's cock lolled limply in full view.

Jerry's sister looked small beside the powerfully built youth beside her. Being two inches shorter than Diane, he realized how tiny he would look laying next to Tom. It excited him to think of it.

"The pink socks are a nice touch. They match your lipstick," Diane said.

The words brought the forgotten lipstick back to Jerry's mind and he felt embarrassment surge anew. Tom must not have noticed it since he didn't laugh, but now that Diane pointed it out, Jerry knew the laughter would follow.

"Yeah, I noticed that. Very sexy," said the handsome man.

"Turn around Jerry so we can see your ass," Diane instructed.

Feeling more than a little silly, Jerry did just that. His back turned toward them made him think they would be pointing fingers and silently making fun of him. He twisted his body and craned his neck around enough to see Diane staring at his butt. Instead of making fun of him, she touched herself between her legs. Jerry turned away and looked into the hallway again.

"You look beautiful Jerry," Diane said in a quiet voice.

"Very fuckable," said Tom.

"Like a girl," added Diane barely louder than a whisper.

Blushing terribly, Jerry turned to face the couple again. He immediately saw Tom meant what he'd said. The man's penis was awake, slowly swelling and rising from the shaved groin. Jerry resisted the desire to reach down to rub his own. It would be delicious to feel the silky fabric of the panties rubbed against his boner. If he touched himself he would be shooting his load in no time.

The thought of shooting his load triggered a rebellion. He wasn't a girl. He was a man.

"Cut it out! I'm not a girl. I'm a guy!" Jerry said, using the word 'guy' instead of 'man'. Even to himself it seemed silly to equate his manliness with Tom's, but he didn't want to be a boy either.

"Of course you're a guy!" the couple said as one.

"I didn't mean to tease you or put you down Jerry. I love you," his sister said. "You know that don't you?" she asked.

"Yes," he replied. For all of her teasing and pranks there could be no doubt in his mind of his sister's love. "I love you too Di," he said.

"Come here and give me a hug!" she said lifting her arms up and wide. Tom adjusted his position to make room on the bed.

She made no move to get up, so Jerry walked to the bedside until he stood over his sister. He bent down to receive an awkward hug, but she said, "No silly. A real hug. Get on top of me so it will be comfy."

Being on top of his naked sister would be one of the most uncomfortable things he could think of and almost said so. Diane must have picked up on his reluctance because her expression changed from a welcoming smile to a disappointed pout.

"Ah come on little buddy. Don't be like that, give her a hug," Tom urged from across Diane's tanned naked body.

Because he couldn't disappoint Tom, Jerry got up on the edge of the bed, mystified about how to go about positioning himself atop his sister.

"For now just get on your knees between her thighs," Tom instructed.

It took longer to accomplish this feat than Jerry imagined, but his mind could work hundreds of times faster than his muscles. At last he was on his knees looking down at his sister's beautiful face.

"Now just lean down and give her a hug. Maybe a kiss too," Tom said.

As Jerry leaned down he looked at his sister's naked breasts. His arms went out to stop himself from falling on her. He realized he could be doing a pushup, a girl's pushup.

"It just happens to be the position I'm in. It's not like I need to do girl's pushups. Last time I tried, I could do three regular pushups," he thought.

A sparkle of reflected light on Diane's tanned skin caught his attention. As he got closer he saw more drops of milky liquid, some still runny, others beginning to crust over. He recognized the drops as Tom's semen.

Diane must have seen his shift of focus, because she said, "Tom came on my tits. I saved it for you."

"She knows me so well," Jerry thought. "Thanks Sis," he said polite as always.

He couldn't reach the drops with his tongue, since he was face to face with her.

"Scoot your knees back, little buddy," came Tom's helpful advice.

By doing so it became easy as pie for him to bring his face above the first large drop. It pooled between his sister's breasts. On his hands and knees above his sister, the silky fabric of the baby doll hung loosely from his slender body. He hoped it wouldn't wipe up any of Tom's precious seed.

He put out his tongue and tasted the viscous liquid. "Yum," he whispered. Though not steaming hot as when sucked from its source, it tasted almost as good. He greedily licked the drop from his sister's naked flesh. His eyes closed as he concentrated on the salty faintly nutty taste. His tongue felt the warmth of her smooth skin as it searched for another drop.

Jerry felt the long fingers of one of his sister's hands gently run through his hair. Then felt the hand hold the back of his head seeming to guide its movement.

"Relax I'll guide you," said Diane.

True to her word she moved his head until his tongue found a large thick pool of Tom's semen. His tongue scooped some up and brought it into his mouth where he savored its flavor. There was enough for a second scoop of cream. She moved his head to another smaller drop, which he quickly lapped up.

His tongue began traveling up a rising trail of drops covering firm, but yielding flesh. A picture formed in his mind. When the tip of his tongue came in contact with a rubbery erection, he knew what it was. It was a nipple.

He lifted his head and looked up into his sister's eyes. "Hey, what are you doing?" he asked.

"Sorry, I got carried away," she replied with a smile. "There's more. Close your eyes again," she added.

He decided to go along with it. Before long he was rewarded with another large spot of semen. This one was partly crusted over which provided a new texture. He definitely preferred it in its liquid state. The surface on which the drops were sprinkled again sloped up. He knew what was coming, but it tasted so good he couldn't complain.

His tongue touched the second stiff nipple and he was about to pull away from his sister's grasp when Tom's voice stopped him.

"Go ahead and lick it. Suck it. It's the least you can do," he urged.

To please him, Jerry tentatively circled the erection with his tongue once. He was surprised by his sister's instant response.

"Mmmm, so good Jerry," she said.

He did it again to see what would happen. This time Diane sucked in a breath between clenched teeth, before letting it out slowly in a long sigh.

He wanted to try it again, but Diane moved his head back to the first nipple. "Do this one too," she said.

Now curious, he was willing. His tongue provoked another instant reaction, "Ohhh yes. It sends shivers through my whole body Jerry," his sister said.

Diane pulled his head up and said, "Look at me dear."

He opened his eyes and stared into his sister's lovely eyes. They glowed bright with love and pleasure. He was unreasonably happy to see those feelings expressed.

"There is more of Tom's cum if you want it," she said.

Jerry quickly checked out her breasts to see if they missed any. He didn't see any except for a few dried smears here and there. He looked back at her face and found her smiling with barely contained amusement.

"Where?" he asked.

"Where do you think?" she replied. Jerry didn't catch on right away, but he saw her eyes glance toward their legs and back into his. He got it.

"Oh," he said. It was in what Tom called her pussy.

"Please eat me," Diane pleaded.

"Go for it little buddy. I shot a big load in your sister's pussy," Tom chimed in.

Jerry flinched at how his friend put it, but he believed it was true. The twenty minute build up to Tom's final climax must have resulted in quite a load, even if it was the third one. It tempted him, but could he actually lick it out of his sister's pussy?

"I'll use my finger," he said blurting out his idea the instant it popped into his head. He regretted saying it the moment he saw his sister's crestfallen expression. He couldn't stand to disappoint Diane.

To make up for it, he moved down her naked body without anymore resistance. He didn't know what he would do when he came face to face with her pussy. It was different than a penis, he knew how to work one of those.

As he neared it, he began to really notice the smell of it. He recognized the aroma as the same which hung faintly in the air of the room all along. With his nose closer, the pungent odor almost overwhelmed him. Strangely it seemed to fog his mind and gave him vague desires.

Jerry confronted the object of his fear when far enough down his sister's body to see it. There it was, her pussy. It looked as strange and complicated as he feared it would. Tom was right about the load he'd shot. Some of the thick creamy liquid was seeping from the pink lips.

He was laying on the bed between Diane's legs with his penis rubbing against the lacy panties. It pressed against the bed cover. He felt an strong desire to hump it against the bed, but resisted it. His legs bent at the knees meant his feet in the pink socks were raised to the ceiling. Realizing this he made an effort to point his toes as he noticed Diane often did. He felt sexy. He didn't know why, but he did.

"Nice," Tom said. Jerry figured Diane was doing something sexy.

Jerry decided to take care of the obvious first. He stuck out his tongue and moved it close to the oozing cream. When he was close enough he couldn't miss, he shut his eyes so he could concentrate on the flavor.

One thing he didn't plan for, his nose. His target oozed from the bottom of her pussy and slid down lower. By the time his tongue reached the semen, his nose jammed between her pussy lips.

"What the heck?" he thought when he felt the moist heat.

Diane reacted the same way as she did when he licked her nipples.

"Oh yes Jerry," she sighed.

Breathing through his mouth Jerry continued to go after Tom's semen. It leaked from one place so he didn't have to search for it. It felt warm too, kept that way in Diane's pussy. It tasted different, but good.

Too soon the easily accessible semen was in his tummy. He pulled back and opened his eyes. He didn't see anymore, but wondered if there might be more inside. Thinking it would a good idea to check with her first, Jerry looked along her naked body to her smiling face.