Jerry, Houseboy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thick1191
thick1191
229 Followers

I breathed, opened my throat, stuck out my tongue and swallowed as my lips slid down his prick. I said "ah" as he'd instructed and found that not only did it lift my palate but it also sent vibrations through the flesh filling my mouth and throat, making my trainer moan. I felt that huge head slide past my throat opening and it gave me a sense of triumph; I'd succeeded in doing as I'd been ordered to do.

"Oh, yeah. That's it boy, you've got it now," he said, sitting back in his chair and my head with his hands. "You know what to do cocksucker. Make my cock happy, you should only be thinking of my pleasure now. Make it squirt a big load of cum down your throat, show me how good a cocksucker you can be." I was proud and his tone just made me hornier as I forced my mouth back down to the base of his thick cock. I began to bob up and down his shaft, using my tongue on the head and my lips to milk the shaft. I was rewarded with moans of pleasure from Pat. After a few minutes of this, his hips began to thrust upward slightly as I sank down his cock. We were a team now as we worked this huge cock in and out of my mouth and throat. I had one hand on his belly, feeling the muscles tighten as he lifted his hips.

It wasn't long before I felt that telltale spasm as that thick cum vein filled and spat salty, thick cum into my mouth. It filled me up and I had to swallow fast so I didn't spill any, it still dribbled out of the corners of my mouth. As he relaxed I gently suckled on his cockhead, cleaning it off carefully knowing how sensitive it was after Cumming. "You need something to wash the cum down." he told me.

"Open your mouth and hold just the head of my cock with your lips." "Now, grab my ass cheeks with your hands. Okay, I'm gonna give you a little and you swallow." Damn, my first taste of Pat's piss. It tasted wonderful. I swallowed with no problem and began to gently suck for more. "I'm gonna let it flow a little faster. If you have a problem gently squeeze my ass with your hands and I'll stop the flow, understand?"

I squeezed his ass and he started the flow again. I drank and drank, gulped it down until I could feel it heating up my throat with hot man piss. Then I sucked for more. He didn't keep me waiting. He started his flow, full out; I gulped, gulped, and gulped.

"I can't believe this boy." he laughed and rubbed my head, then started the flow again. "I've got a little more for you then that's all you get." he laughed looking at my open, eager mouth. I must have had a quart of piss in my stomach.

I squeezed his ass cheeks with both hands to let him know I wanted it. He started the flow and when he felt he didn't have to slow it he opened up, full flow again. "Good boy! Now, that's the way a slave should take piss. "Sure, Boy, you like the taste, huh? That's good. I've had a lot of slaves that would gag it down but rarely one that really liked it. If you like it that much I can always control the flow so you can take it all in your mouth if you choose although I'll have to say you're one of the only slaves I've found that could take a cock down their throat far enough to cancel the gag reflex."

"I'm glad I got a chance to train you. I would love to show you off in a social situation. I'd love to show some wanna be Master how a good slave should take care of his Man and drain him completely without wasting a drop. You're talent's are a reflection of my success as a trainer; I'm pleased with your progress. Hell, you done good. You didn't spill a drop and I was giving you full flow there at the last. It means a lot to a Master to have his slave boy take every drop of his piss or cum. It means his needs are important to you. I was so proud of myself.

By the third day we were a team, he told me what he wanted and I did it. Whenever and whenever Pat wanted to be serviced, I was there. To my surprise I was eager to please him. As to Pat, well he was true to his word. It seemed that he was always horny and ready to cum. It seemed that I rarely was without the taste of his cum in my mouth. I could now take his cock deep into my throat from almost any position. I still gagged a bit but could control it enough while my throat muscles massaged his cock. I knew it was important to Pat and I wanted to please him. I was thrilled when he told me just how important it was. "You know boy your throat is the deepest, wettest, tightest cunt of all, when my cockhead pokes thru and your muscles spasm it feels tighter than any cunt I've had. Mike will be very happy with you."

If you liked this purely fictional story or have comments / ideas let me know through the email link in my profile.

thick1191
thick1191
229 Followers
12