Jerry Springer: National Nude Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,739 Followers

Jerry went around the audience again getting comments. A little old lady stood up fixing her glasses before speaking into the microphone. "Phew Jerry! I say if I were 40 years younger, that young man wouldn't be here! He'd be in bed pleasing me!"

The crowd laughed and cheered.

Next, a tall blonde college guy stood up. "Hey I'd like to see his little girlfriend take off that robe. She never got to show us her body!"

"Yeah!! Take it off!" The crowd of men shouted.

Jessica didn't hesitate. She stood up letting her robe fall to the ground. She and Mike held each other and kissed. Then suddenly, Connor got up began to take off his clothes. The women in the audience went wild! Connor got naked standing in the center of the stage showing off his naked body.

Jerry continued to walk around getting comments and asking questions. "Yes? You have a question?" He asked a young red head in the crowd.

"Yeah, for Jessica and Mike. Why don't you just let Connor join in from time to time?"

"Ooooh!!!!" The crowd roared.

Jessica and Mike smiled at each other. "I was just thinking the same thing," Mike said.

Jessica giggled while Connor got behind her putting his arms around her waist. The crowd was going crazy standing up and clapping and yelling. Anthony was getting more uncomfortable in his robe, so out of the blue, he decided to take it off. The women in the audience whistled and gawked the young man.

"We'll be right back with the thought of the day," Jerry said into the camera.

During the break, Anthony got Leah to sit on his lap. Mike and Connor took turns kissing Jessica. Dora and Dan continued to kiss and Holly and Johnny watched everyone with big smiles on their face.

Elizabeth sat in her chair eyeing Jerry. Jerry noticed the pretty psychologist ogling him since her entrance. He adjusted his tie and the cameras began rolling again.

"Welcome back. Nudity is supposed to be beautiful and something that we should all appreciate. I know many of us agree that nudity should be forbidden; especially in public places, yet many people don't feel that way. However you decide to live your life, make the best of it. Try to enjoy your partners needs because if you don't, then someone else might. Thank you for watching."

With that, the crowd clapped and cheered as the show ended. Jerry went to shake hands thanking all the guests for being there. He couldn't take his eyes off the naked girls on stage. His eyes wandered to Elizabeth again. He was hoping she'd get naked, too. She was the only guest left to take it all off.

The audience slowly left the building while guests stayed talking to Elizabeth for more love advice. Jerry had gone back stage to change out of his suit. He could see the guests on a small monitor in his dressing room. He felt good the guest had made up with each other. Suddenly, something caught his attention.

Leah was slowly bouncing up and down Anthony's lap. Jerry stared at the monitor. "Are they fucking?" He asked himself. "Oh my goodness they are!" Jerry felt his mouth water watching them fuck. Leah had her eyes closed as she rode her husband's cock.

Then, Jerry saw Jessica on all fours. While Mike fucked her, she sucked on Connor's cock. The guys had the petite girl stuffed with cock! Jerry felt his heart racing so fast. His eyes moved on to Dora and Dan. Dan had Dora bent over spanking her firm ass as he finger fucked her. Jerry's eyes widened as he saw Holly and Johnny having sex, not just sex, anal sex!!

"OMG!" Jerry gasped, feeling his cock harden. He was now in his robe. He then realized, the pretty psychologist wasn't there! Did she leave the couples fucking on his stage? Jerry also noticed his security staff sitting around and watching the couples fuck each other.

"This is insane!" Jerry rasped. His cock was hard as a rock, when he heard his dressing room door open. "I'm not decent," Jerry yelled nervously, thinking it was one of his security staff.

"You're not decent? Well, then that's even better for me!" Jerry heard soothing female voice say.

Jerry looked over the rack of clothes in his dressing room and his eyes widened. It was the sexy psychologist, Elizabeth, completely nude! His eyeswent to her big breast and then down her lovely body.

"Um...uh... how did...how did you get in here?" Jerry asked nervously.

Elizabeth laughed coolly. "One of your security guys let me in. I told him I really wanted to fuck you."

Jerry gulped. "Y-you do?"

"Oh yeah!" Elizabeth purred grabbing Jerry wrapping her arms around him. She reached up to kiss Jerry. He felt his heart pounding, but found himself wrapping his arms around the pretty young lady.

"Mmmmm," Elizabeth moaned into his kiss.

Jerry pressed his body harder against her. Her skin was so soft. Her lips were nice and plump. His tongue found hers as they shared a long wet kiss. He ran his hands down her back until he got to her buttocks. He gently squeezed them hearing her moan again.

Her hands traveled down to undo his robe. Jerry pulled back and gasped. "No, please don't look at me naked."

Elizabeth looked puzzled. "Why not?"

"Because...I'm old." he stammered.

"Old? Mmm no way! You're hot Jerry!"

Jerry looked at her in shock. "I am?"

"Oh yeah! Besides you're smart, funny and sensitive. Nothing sexier than that!"

Jerry blushed. "Well then, by all means, take my robe off."

Elizabeth giggled undoing his robe letting it fall to the floor. Jerry felt good showing off his sexy body to a beautiful girl like Elizabeth. He grabbed her hand leading her to the corner of the room where a soft plush couch was.

As Jerry sat down, Elizabeth saw his seven-inch cock sticking straight up in the air just for her. Jerry watched the pretty young lady move closer to him, slowly sitting on his lap taking his cock inside of her wet pussy.

"Ooohhh Jerry!" Elizabeth cried out as every inch of his cock entered her.

"Yes, baby, that's right. You're going to fuck this cock aren't you, Elizabeth?"

"Mmmm yes! Jerry your cock feels good!"

The young lady began to bounce up and down Jerry's cock as he continued to watch the guest fucking on camera. "See the way Leah is fucking Anthony? Fuck me like that, baby," Jerry whispered in Elizabeth's ear.

Elizabeth watched the monitor too doing as Jerry asked. She rode his thick member feeling it deep inside of her. Jerry grabbed her breasts leaning down to put one of her big pink nipples in his mouth. He took turns sucking on her big breasts and burying his head in them as he gasped from his pleasure.

"Ok, Ok, slow down, baby, I need you to suck my cock the way Jessica is sucking Connor's."

Elizabeth stopped, slowly getting off him. She got on her knees quickly slipping Jerry's cock in her mouth. She could taste her own juices on his throbbing cock. Jerry looked down and loved the sight of the young lady's lips wrapped tightly around his cock. Her red lipstick was smearing all over his cock.

Jerry put his hands on her hair gently pulling on it. "Yeah! Suck me off, baby! Oh I want to cum in your mouth but I can't! S-stop!" Jerry begged.

Elizabeth didn't stop. She continued putting her hands on Jerry's swollen balls feeling them constrict. Soon enough, she felt a jet of hot cum filling her mouth. Jerry groaned feeling his balls draining out his big load of cum. He didn't want to cum, but it was too late. Her mouth had felt so delicious!

Elizabeth kept his cock in her mouth until she drank every drop of his seed. Jerry threw his head back gasping for air. Elizabeth chuckled and made her way up again. She kissed Jerry's chest while he caught his breath.

"Mmm you're delicious, Jerry, just like I thought you'd be," Elizabeth whispered.

Jerry narrowed his eyes at her. "We're not through yet, young lady. Now get on all fours, I need to fuck that sweet pussy of yours again!"

Elizabeth didn't hesitate getting on all fours on the couch. Jerry stood up putting his hands on her waist. He pulled her back and her ass hung at the edge of the couch. His cock, which was still hard, quickly found its way into her tight wet little pussy.

"Ahhh yes!" She moaned.

Jerry was thrusting his cock harder now knowing he wouldn't cum so fast. His balls slapped against her firm ass. Jerry reached around grabbing her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. He could feel her wiggle her ass as if she was begging for more of his cock. He gently gave her ass a little slap and heard her moan.

"You like that baby? You want me to spank you?" Jerry asked.

"Y-yeah!" Cried Elizabeth.

"I'm going to spank you the way Dan is spanking Dora."

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Jerry's heavy hand was smacking her ass. He saw his red handprint on her creamy ass.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Again, he continued, then slipping his cock out leaving Elizabeth wondering what he was going to do next. Jerry looked at her ass. His mouth watered. He slipped a finger inside and heard her yelp.

"Ah this hole is a lot tighter than your pussy baby. Can I fuck this hole too? Just like Johnny is fucking Holly?"

Elizabeth was breathless. "Y-yes! Please! I love anal sex!"

"Yeah? I bet you do. You naughty girl," Jerry said moving his body closer to her.

He grabbed his cock with one hand spreading her ass with the other. He saw her tiny puckered pink hole waiting for his cock. He dipped the head in and immediately felt the tightness.

"Oh God! You're going to really make me explode in your ass! You feel so t-tight!" Jerry rasped letting more of his cock slide inside. Finally, he got it all in and couldn't move at first, since she was so tight.

Elizabeth tossed her head back wailing in pleasure. "I feel your cock Jerry! You feel so good in my ass! Fuck me!"

Jerry began to move now slowly feeling his balls swelling up with cum again. He knew this wouldn't last too long. He hadn't had the pleasure of having anal sex with anyone for years now. Anal was his favorite.

"Oh yeah! I know I'm going to blow my load up your ass baby! You are so hot! Mmmmm!" Jerry grunted.

He reached around her letting his finger play with her swollen clit. Elizabeth squirmed a bit but then stayed still enjoying the feel of his hand. He could feel her pussy was drenched and her clit throbbed as he held it between two fingers. He gently pinched it and began to move faster in and out of her ass.

"Ahhhhhh godddd!" Elizabeth yelled.

"Hmmmmggghhh," Jerry moaned.

His cock was now furiously pounding her ass. His hands fondled her aching pussy. He could feel her tensing up. He rubbed her clit faster watching as her back arched. She tossed her head back letting out a loud sexy moan.

She was cumming hard on his hand. He felt her juices literally sliding down his fingers. Jerry continued to pump her ass feeling her begin to squeeze her asshole on his cock. Jerry went wild. He moved faster now. She kept teasing him by constricting her tiny pink hole.

"Oh my god! You are going to make me e-explode!" Jerry cried out. Then he felt his cum shooting hard, long spurts shot out into Elizabeth's ass. Jerry had never cum so hard but fucking the lovely young lady while watching the beautiful couples on the TV had made him so hot, he came like never before!

He left his cock inside of Elizabeth until he was soft again. He fell back on the couch, breathless. Elizabeth sat down next to him and moved towards him. "Oh my that was hot!" She hissed.

Jerry smiled and held her in his arms. "Yes it was! Thank God for National Nude Day!"

jessy19
jessy19
2,739 Followers
12