Jerry's New, Young, Eye-Candy Ch. 02

Story Info
Good deed yields sex with daughter and mother.
7.7k words
4.54
44.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of Jerry's plans got speeded up after Sabrina came to his house that first time. His book tour to Europe was advanced. He did ask but she said she could not go because of her son. It would be too much to ask her mother to take care of Aaron for a month. In fact that month became four. Jerry extended and took time off to visit all the places in Italy that he had longed to see for years. But now, after some months of rushed writing, life was back to normal at home and he needed some beautiful eye candy on his arm again.

"Sabrina this is Jerry Simms. I have an important dinner, reading and signing on Saturday the thirteenth. Are you available to be my date and make me look good in public, like you used to do?"

She did not sound right but she said all the right words, "Sure, I would love to go with you. Tell me what to wear and all the details."

After a twenty minute talk and Jerry saying he would send her a copy of his most recent mystery, he had to get back to work. "I'll pick you up about five. We'll get a bite to eat and then be there at seven."

"Jerry, I don't live at the same place. Mom, Aaron and I now have an apartment in downtown Portland. Let me give you the address."

Sabrina had lived in her mom's quaint, nicely furnished home. It was bright, colorful, filled with flowers, life and pets. Jerry wondered what had happened but that conversation would have to wait.

Sabrina rushed out to meet him in the parking lot of the boxy, crowded together apartments. She looked like a million dollars from a distance. Up close she looked tired.

"I skimmed your new book, so I won't sound like a dummy."

"What did you think of it?"

She blushed, glanced away and changed the subject. The restaurant was too close for much of a conversation.

After the question and signing period, Jerry drove Sabrina home and walked her to her apartment. Her mom, Susan, opened the door and invited him in. Sabrina seemed uneasy with that. The apartment was not them. It was furnished with thrift store and rented furniture. It was bland and lifeless. When Jerry asked, "Why did you leave the other house?" Susan's eyes filled with tears but she was bursting to answer.

"I really screwed us up, Jerry. You know my husband died a few years ago and I finally started seeing a man named Ron about a year ago. He just took over and forced us out of our own house when we tried to get him to leave."

They talked for a while over a couple of cups of Susan's bad coffee. As both Susan and Sabrina talked the pieces began to fit. Susan's husband had taken care of everything. Once he died, both she and her daughter were lost souls. Sure they worked, had some income but the days seemed without purpose and aimless. Sabrina had gotten into meth for a while, had an abortion and slept around. Susan was on Prozac. Aaron was not doing well in school. They were behind on the rent and their cable had been turned off.

"Will the two of you let me help?"

Susan was cautious, "We could use some help but why would you do that. We've only met a few times."

"I live in a big, lonely, quiet house. You could move in with me for a while. I could use the company. The kind of help you need is easy for me. You two can help me keep the house looking good, catch me up on my office work. Let's make it a six month deal. I'll work for you and you work for me."

Susan is a good looking fit, 5'2", 110 pound, late forties woman with sparkling green eyes and bottle auburn hair. She can say very blunt things, un-offensively, "Would you expect anything else from either of us?"

"Expect? NO. I am a strong, playful male and both of you are desirable. But I'm not your Ron. I don't want to take anything from either of you. I would never take advantage of the situation or pressure you. If something happened it would have to be mutual. I'm offering you my help in exchange for your efforts around the house for a few months. That is all."

Sabrina finally spoke up, "Mom, it sounds perfect. Maybe we could get the house back and get on our feet again."

"I just want to know that we are not going to be slaves working 20 hours a day .............."

"Susan, Sabrina has been to my house and knows a little about me. I have a maid and gardeners. I trust my judgment, live an ordered, quiet life, make the decisions and expect support and respect around my house. Talk to your daughter and decide. Let me know your decision. I thank you for the coffee. Sabrina, as usual, you were perfect as my date tonight. Now I really have to get home. I have lots of work to do tomorrow."

About noon the next day Sabrina called, "Jerry, Mom and I would like to take you up on your offer. However, there are a few lose ends. We do not know how to get out of the rental contract for our furniture, get Aaron transferred in school and ..."

"Leave all of that to me. I'll have someone contact you and your mom tomorrow."

Jerry called his publisher, "Morton, I need a few things. First, loan me Robyn for a week. Second, I need you to find me the meanest, most vindictive, effective and politically connected lawyer in the northwest."

"Robyn will be delighted. She is between assignments and would love to be out of the office for a while. You know she has a crush on you?"

"No, I did not know. But she has a monster of a boyfriend."

"Not any more. That's over. What is the barrister for?"

"I have some friends who are being badly taken advantage of by a sleaze ball. I want him reduced to nothing."

"Your wish is my command. I know just the asshole. How is book #7 coming?"

"Do these things for me and I'll bring it in early and it will outsell the others."

"Deal!!!"

-------------------------

Robyn is an exceptionally effective administrative assistant. Over the next week, she got Susan, Sabrina and Aaron moved in, their rented furniture returned, drove them to meet Tom "Never Loose" Hodges and got Aaron settled in his new school. Robyn had to drive because Susan's old bedmate had also relieved her of two cars. Robyn got all three of the new house guests in for complete physicals. Amazingly, they all checked out clean.

About nine a.m. on Friday, Robyn's last day, she wandered into the kitchen. "Jerry, it is nice that you are helping Susan, Sabrina and Aaron. I'm afraid you are going to have your hands full."

She held out a thick folder of information. Aaron had letters from his old school about not turning in homework and skipping days. There was a big packet of unpaid bills and a preliminary report from "Never Loose."

"It looks like I need to have a "family" meeting. "

"Are you like the dominate men in your stories?"

"Well, I had to learn from somewhere."

"I would like a dominate man in my life for a while. Someone like you."

"What a wonderful thought. I don't accept part timers. Either you submit or you don't. Either you want to please me or you don't. Either I control your body or I don't."

Robyn put her coffee down, stood with her legs about two feet apart, locked her hands behind her back, bowed her head and said, "I would like for you to control my body."

The pose was from one of Jerry's books. In reality, he had not seen such a pose in many years but his cock lurched anyway. "Robyn, are you truly submissive or are you just toying with the lifestyle as you understand it?"

"I don't know, Jerry. At home when I'm alone, I dream about serving, giving and being controlled. I have always had thoughts like that, but I have never been in such a relationship."

He walked to her, stood directly in front of her. "Close your eyes. Kiss me."

Jerry wanted to see what she would do. He was much taller and did not bend to help. Robyn kissed what she could reach - first, just above the first button and then down and across to lick each rigid nipple through his thin silk shirt. She blew her hot breath through the fabric.

"What do you have on under your skirt?"

"Panties."

"Never wear panties in my presence."

Robyn unlocked her arms, reached under her skirt, removed her panties, placed them by her coffee cup, locked her arms behind herself and closed her eyes again.

Jerry bent down and licked her lips. Her mouth opened slightly. He said, "Suck" and pushed his tongue into her mouth. She sucked hungrily. While she worked, Jerry brought his right hand slowly up the inside of her thighs and cupped her smoothly shaved pussy. She moaned into his mouth.

"Inhale Robyn. Take my breath into your lungs and live on what kept me alive a minute ago."

She inhaled and her hips thrust taking his middle finger into her body. She was hot and wet; her hips rolled so her clit would rake across his hand on every thrust.

"Back up."

Her eyes opened and she looked behind her. Jerry's left hand squeezed her right nipple hard. She recoiled in pain and looked questioningly into his eyes. "I did not tell you to open your eyes or question my instructions. If I say jump, you must trust. You must obey. You must give yourself to me."

Robyn closed her eyes again.

"Pull your skirt high and back up."

Her hot ass was shocked when it touched the cold stainless steel of the refrigerator door. When she jumped, she drove his finger the rest of the way into her cunt. His finger was well schooled – rubbing across her clit, pressing into her g-spot, lightly touching the mouth of her cervix on every thrust and trailing her wetness to coat her swelling lips.

Out of the corner of his eye, Jerry saw Sabrina at the kitchen door. He looked at her and held a finger to his lips, telling her to be quiet. She stood, watching.

Robyn's body was needy. She began to cum in just a couple of minutes. Her juices flowed freely over his hand. She moaned and her knees gave away for a moment. The refrigerator and the finger in her pussy held her weight. That added pain took her immediately into a second orgasm and she thrust harder and wilder. She growled and brought her hands from behind her to hold on to Jerry. Her sheath was still contracting, sucking his fingers, when her eyes opened. She gasped when she saw Sabrina watching her. Jerry stepped to one side so Sabrina could see Robyn nude from the waist down with his finger inside her and her thighs wet with her cum. Robyn scrambled to cover herself and push his hand away.

Robyn was trying to regain her breath and composure. She was bright red and very embarrassed.

"Robyn, you are not ready. I would have to discipline you harshly for all that you did. You said you would submit to me. Yet, you kept trying to take control. You came without permission. You took your body from me. If you submit to me, you must be ready to be exposed to anyone I want to expose you to. You must be ready to endure what I want to do to your body. You must give me control over your mind, body, soul, embarrassment, pleasure and pain. I can teach you some day, if you really want to commit to finding that level of fulfillment."

She looked ashamed and felt his disappointment. Her eyes pleaded.

"Push your fingers into your cunt, Robyn. Get them wet. Then give them to me."

She reached down with her right hand and pushed two fingers into her still swollen, still ready pussy. Tentatively she offered her glistening fingers. Jerry took her hand, separated her fingers and sucked one.

"Want to try one, Sabrina?"

Robyn tried again to pull away as Sabrina came to her. Jerry held Robyn's hand tightly as Sabrina sucked the rest of the juices from Robyn's fingers and hand. Robyn's body shuddered and a quiet, deep moan rolled from inside her body. Her knees did not want to hold her.

"Touch her Sabrina and bring her wetness to my mouth."

Sabrina did not question or hesitate.

"Now, wet your hand again and let her taste herself."

Again, Sabrina did as she was told but she took longer this time - squishing her fingers in and out of Robyn's glistening cunt. When she presented her long manicured wet fingers to Robyn's lips, Robyn sucked and licked her own juices hungrily.

"See, Robyn, how exciting it can get, if you do not resist me?"

Jerry left the room and went to his office to begin the day's writing. In about an hour, Robyn came to say goodbye.

"It is time for me to head back to the city."

"I want to thank you for all you have done to help me this week. If you worked for me, we would own the world in a year. Robyn, I hope I did not push your limits too far this morning. I should have stopped when Sabrina came into the kitchen. Please accept my apology, I did not mean to embarrass you."

"Jerry, I have never been touched by a woman before or acted even a moment on the submissive thoughts I have had all my life. I was always taught that such thoughts were weak."

"We all have many roles that we play in the many parts of our lives. You can be strong and dominate in business and still wish to be submissive to your lover."

"Is Sabrina your submissive?"

"No, Sabrina is not my submissive or even my lover. Today just happened. Please accept my apology."

"I loved every second. My body is still trembling inside."

"Why did you allow yourself to be touched and used?"

"I wanted to please you and do what you asked me to do. I wanted you to control me and take me where I have never been, but I was afraid."

"You may be submissive. If you are, you will only find completion in the lifestyle. Google "D/s lifestyle" and see if the descriptions and submissive blogs describe you."

"If you were my dom, would I have to wear a collar and be your slave?"

"Read the websites before we talk. With me, you would have to trust me to do what is best for you. If I told you to wear a collar, of course, you would wear one. I don't have time for slaves. For now, you do not know me well enough to want to give yourself to me."

"May I kiss you, goodbye?"

"Where do you want to kiss me?"

"Oh, I had not thought of that."

"Kiss me on the lips, Robyn. Thanks again for all the help. I hope we can work together again soon."

"So do I, Jerry. So do I."

-----------------------------------------

After dinner that evening, the growing, temporary family stayed at the table to talk.

"Aaron, I have reviewed all the letters from your former school. Each night you will sit with me at the kitchen table and we will review your home work. Your poor grades and bad attendance reflect on me. You will not degrade yourself, insult me or your family with such actions while you are living in my house. Do we understand each other?"

"Yes."

"What did you say to me?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Susan, Sabrina, the delinquent bills and loose ends that are in your lives are just as unacceptable as Aaron's grades and deportment. Starting tomorrow evening, we will set up a plan of recovery. On the first and the fifteenth of every month we will meet to pay bills and review your accounts and spending. We will review progress on getting your home back every time I learn anything new."

Susan spoke up, "Jerry, we do not have any steady income other than my retirement. I got us in trouble by thinking I could get help from Ron Collins and then he took our house. Sabrina tried to make money stripping. But she hated it so much, she took drugs and they got away from her. We will do what you say, but we do not have enough money coming in to pay our debts."

"I know that. Trust me. Meet with me. Let's find out how big the problem is. I'm sure we can find out a way for you to earn money and solve the problem."

Sabrina hung out in the kitchen after the others had left. "Jerry, I did not do well in school and I do not have secretarial skills or things like that. My body is pretty good. Stripping or using my body is all I could think of to make money."

"Did you try to use it in other ways than stripping?"

"I didn't sell myself, if that is what you mean. I did try to attract guys who were financially sound, but that did not work. I kept picking the wrong guys. Most did not have any money either."'

"Most? Were there a lot of them?"

"I'm afraid so. Seldom was I with any one more than a week."

"Why?"

"I discovered lies, they did not respect me or it just felt wrong. Mostly it felt wrong."

"Make a list of what you like to do. How you like to spend your days. Then let's talk."

"This morning was very wild."

"Did it excite you?"

"Yes."

"Tell me how you were excited."

"You controlled Robyn. Used her. Told me what to do."

"Why did you do what I told you?"

"It seemed right and it was all new to me. Your control freed and excited me."

"Don't tease me."

"No, I mean it."

"Even if I told you to get naked, bend over the dining room table filled with food, fucked you from behind and your mother walked in?"

"Yes, I would still do what you told me."

"Are you trying to use me like your weekly lovers used you?"

Sabrina looked hurt and started to walk away.

"Come here Sabrina." She returned and stood defeated.

"You know that I have always found you very desirable. Your body turns me on and I would enjoy making love with you. Your youth and your beauty are intimidating. I would always wonder if you would come home to me after seeing all of the handsome young studs at the mall every day."

"I am not like that."

"We'll see. You have only been here a few days."

He turned off the kitchen lights and started to leave. "Sabrina, after all these months, do you taste as good as Robyn did this morning?"

"My pussy is so much better."

"When you are ready, masturbate for me and let me taste you."

She pushed a chair out from the table, took her slacks off, sat down, pulled the leg of her panties wide and began to rub her clit in circles. "Please watch me, Jerry. I like you to watch me and I like to do what you tell me. I like being naughty for you."

He pulled another chair out and sat between her outstretched legs.

Her fingers were practiced. While her left hand pulled, holding her lips open and stretching her clit out of its sheath, she put the first two fingers of her right hand along the side of her clit and began to rub. Her strokes were deliberate and even. Sabrina stretched her legs even wider and leaned her head back onto the dining chair as her eyes remained locked on Jerry's. He listened, enjoying the squishing sounds. She was getting wetter and was close but her climax was avoiding her. Jerry reached out and pushed the middle finger of his right hand in about three inches, curled it and searched for her magic, spongy spot. A little tremble went through her thighs when he found the prize. His hand did not touch hers or interfere in any way with her clit abuse. His task was separate but the circular presses into her g-spot were timed with her fingers, forcing her clit out from the inside to meet her finger tips.

"I'm going to pee."

"No, you are not. When you are ready to cum, press down, like you are going to pee. Trust me. Do what I tell you."

Sweat popped from her brow. She was fighting not to pee on the floor. He reached up and twisted her right nipple and said, "Do what I tell you, Sabrina, or it is going to hurt."

That permission was magic. Her cunt contracted, pulsed twice, her legs began to tremble and her belly rippled. She fought to stay seated when her body curled.

"Oh my God."

Her legs came off the floor and she hissed out half a cup of hot clear liquid. It splattered on his shirt, on his forearm and onto the floor. He pressed harder and pulled her spot toward her pussy's mouth. When her clit bulged, he slipped to his knees before her and began to kiss and lick just above where his finger disappeared into her body. His reward was only a few seconds in coming, a scream and a shot glass full of female nectar gushed from some mysterious reservoir. Once more she fed his fetish. Jerry saved her offering and stood over her, kissed her and let her cum flow into her mouth. Her sheath was still pulsing when his finger slipped out. Her moan was long, loud, half tender pain and half complaint about the emptiness she felt.