Jerry's New, Young, Eye-Candy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerry stepped away and stripped. She reached for his cock but he pulled her up. Her legs were unsteady as he guided her to the table and bent her over it and pressed her breasts into its cold polished surface. He reached to spread her legs but she spread them even wider than he had intended. When he guided the head of his cock to her wet body, her glistening cunt lips seemed to open, welcome him and suck him inside. One push and the helmet lodged just deep enough for her tightness to grip around the ridge. Jerry's IQ was falling. Another push, he was half way into her body.

"Don't cum in me."

He grabbed her hair and pulled arching her backwards, slapped her right ass cheek hard once, pulled even harder and slapped again. Her ass was already bright red. Jerry pulled back and slammed forward, pushing her and the heavy table about six inches. Two more long hard strokes and he was bottoming out; the head slipping past her cervix so it could lick his cock.

"That is for me to decide my sub. Your job is to please me, to have your body suck the cum out of me, so it puddles inside your belly. Make your cunt suck me deep and hard enough that you to taste me. When I cum, you cum. Fly higher than ever before."

There was no technique, only, hard, long thrusts that slapped his stomach into her ass cheeks. His hand on her back pressed the air out of her on each thrust. Her drive toward release had fogged her mind and she thrust back, challenging him to thrust again. Her body pulled at him. He imagined strong lips inside her sucking, trying to possess him. His cock was getting tender but resisting letting his balls empty into her womb.

Finally, there was no stopping, no control, only animal lust. Jerry's body jerked and his balls drew up. He was sure all his organs were shooting out of his cock. He screamed, "I'm cuming." She answered, "Yes, fuck me. Cum in me. Harder. Harder." Between contractions, it was perfect. Sabrina's cunt sucked appreciatively.

Three then four ropes shot into her, until Jerry had nothing else to offer her body. As he leaned forward, exhausted, his feet came off the floor, he rocked over onto her and she was supporting all his weight. Even so, she was almost asleep.

In a couple of minutes he rolled off her, helped her up, sat down, pulled her into his lap and caressed her for a long time.

"That was wonderful, Sabrina. The taste and feel of your body drove me wild."

"I have never cum so completely. I wanted you to fill me up and you did."

"Don't worry, Beautiful. I cannot make you pregnant."

"That is almost too bad. Would you suck my breasts, if I got pregnant and they were full of milk?"

"I would really enjoy doing that. Did you enjoy tasting your own cum and discovering it was not pee?"

"Yes, that was wild but I am very tired."

"Will you sleep with me in my bed?"

"I would like to sleep and wake up in your arms, Jerry. But I don't think I should because of Aaron."

They gathered their clothing and walked mostly naked to the door of the room she shared with her mom and son. They could have different rooms but this is what they wanted. Her goodnight kiss was a deep, passionate French kiss.

---------------------------

Susan had coffee ready when Jerry made it to the kitchen early the next morning.

"Sounded like you and my daughter had a hot time after dinner last night."

He did not respond.

"She was exhausted but I asked that she shower before coming to bed because her body smelled of sex."

"Are you baiting me?"

Aren't you a little old for Sabrina?"

"We shared an evening together and it was wonderful. I think for both of us. I spent enough money on her at the bar that we got to know each other there. I've tried to meet women more my age but was not very successful."

Sabrina came into the kitchen just as her mother spoke again, "Hell, you are even too old for me."

"Mom!!! What are you saying? I initiated last night. Jerry, made me cum in ways I did not even know were possible and I've been with a lot of guys."

"You two settle down, then wake Aaron and have a good breakfast. This old guy will go down to MacDonald's and have coffee with all the other decrepit old farts. Want me to bring you one, Susan, so you can tell him that he is too old to be allowed to live on the planet anymore?"

It was near six p.m. when Jerry got home. He had just hung out, shopped and shot some practice games of pool. He was stinging from Susan's words and honestly wondering if he had taken advantage of the situation. The Subaru he had loaned Sabrina was gone and the house was quiet. He thought he was alone until Susan knocked on the jam of his open office door.

"Can I come in and talk with you and apologize for this morning?"

"That's how you felt, Susan. No apology is needed. I'm not so sure you were wrong."

"No, I was wrong. Even jealous. My age is an issue for me and I tried to hurt you about yours."

"There is nothing we can do about it. The years keep adding up no matter what. I'm sure you don't feel your age any more than I feel mine."

Jerry knew Susan wanted to put all this behind them, but he did not think when he suggested, "Go get us some wine while I finish up here. We can sit and talk for a while."

In her younger years Susan was an avid feminist. The way he worded his "request" rang too true to the old chauvinistic approaches that she detested. When he saw her bristle, he scrambled to recover. His fleeting thought was how his dominate ways were not threatened by serving.

"Better yet, I'll get the wine and glasses. My writing has been junk this evening."

Jerry had two glasses and two bottles of nice German Riesling, two candles, cheese, crackers, grapes and apple wedges when he returned.

"May I pour for you?" She extended her glass.

The once active feminist had on a feminine skirt and a non-burned bra. This was not proper militant attire. "What did you mean you might have been jealous about Sabrina and me last night?"

"You are an attractive successful strong man. You paid attention to her and not me. Except for Ron, it has been a long time since a man paid attention to me. I felt old and undesirable."

"Thank you for the compliment. You are anything but undesirable. However, you have never paid much attention to me or spent time with me - talking, cooking or anything."

"That is what Sabrina said this morning. I was out of line."

"Where is Sabrina?"

"She and Aaron went to stay overnight with friends near our old house."

They talked for a good hour. She asked about his writing, travels and hobbies. He asked about her growing up, school, marriage, work and dozens of other things. When he got up and poured them another glass of wine, he gently touched her neck as he passed behind her chair.

She could be a nasty bitch.

"Coming on to me, like you did my daughter, so

you can put another notch in your bed post?"

He was shocked. He stood in front of her with the intent of picking up some of the used plates.

"Not at all. I should not have touched you. We should quit trying to talk tonight. You are still very angry and trying to strike out at me. I do not have or want the anger to fight with you."

"You are too tired from fucking all the time."

"Damn, woman, your daughter is 25 and has already had more cocks in her than the number of women I have met in my lifetime. Since you raised her, I guess you can identify all the men in the state by their dicks."

The short, little firebrand jumped up and swung at his head. Jerry easily grabbed her hands and pinned them behind her. He sat down on the armless chair by the desk and pulled her into his lap.

"Tell me why you are so mad? I was enjoying our talk and time together. Why did everything explode?"

Her face was even with his. Her eyes were not filled with anger but they glistened like stars. She wiggled and he could feel the damp heat from her. No it was more than damp. He reached down under her skirt. No panties but a sopping hot swollen cunt. He raked his fingers through her wetness and brought them up to cup her face and smeared her juices on her lips, cheeks and chin.

"Kiss me."

"Like Hell."

He strengthened his grip on her, held her head still by using her hair and repeated, "Kiss me."

She did not move. Maybe he had read this all wrong. Certainly he did not want to force her. He let go of her head and released his hold on her. All she had to do was stand up and walk away. Instead, she did as she was asked, she kissed him - long, wet, opened mouth and passionate. Her tongue was demanding and her hips rocked, grinding her ass into his cock. Jerry's hands slid up to her breasts and she pinned his hands in place, never breaking their kiss. He did not know what to expect. Was this an act? Would there be another angry explosion? Did she want this to continue? He thought, "What the hell."

He pushed her off his lap, stood, dropped his pants and shorts and sat back down. When he reached for her, she came to him, straddled his lap and guided his cock into her soaking, tight and hot pussy. This time he directed. He used her hips to rock her body and cause the top of his dick to rake back and forth across her clit as it sipped in and then out of her. On some strokes he pulled out even more, angling the tip up so it pushed into her g-spot when it entered her. She followed his directions perfectly. Jerry's hands were free to touch her and help as they learned to kiss – gently, demandingly and passionately.

She copied each breath, each tongue movement, each lick. His hands explored her body, caressing, lightly pinching and pulling, all in time with her hips. Her body shuddered. Surely this was not an orgasm. Her movements did not slow. Her mouth hung open trying to get more air as some saliva dribbled from the corner of her mouth.

The fingers of his right hand wandered down and caressed her lovely ass cheeks. When they ventured between them and trailed lightly across her sensitive pucker, she did not miss a stroke but tried to move his hand away. Jerry just pinned her hand and continued. She struggled, so he wet his fingers in her slipperiness and pushed an index finger into her ass about an inch. She froze. He fucked her with his finger and his cock, until she began to move again. She was close but slowing and speeding up as if to torture herself. He reached over and retrieved one of the candles, lowered it to her rosebud and pushed, stretching her wider but no deeper.

"No. Don't do that."

"You seemed to like my finger."

"No, I didn't"

He pulled the candle away until her speed and roughness signaled that she was ready to cum and then he pushed the candle in a good four inches into her ass. She screamed and started cuming, wildly and roughly.

"Fuck me, Susan. Let you body, fuck me dry."

She growled and humped with longer strokes, driving the candle in an out of her ass. She continued on, riding another crest. Jerry pulled at her nipple with his other hand while he continued to work the candle. He could feel the candle running back and forth along his cock separated by just a thin membrane. Susan lifted torturing her g-spot on the head of his cock. More wetness seeped from her. She rose almost too far and dropped her full weight onto his cock. That drove him against her cervix and she whimpered but kept cuming in time with the thrusting candle in her ass.

Jerry had enjoyed the show long enough, her cunt was sucking now. The head of his cock swelled and the shaft danced inside her.

"I'm going to cum, Susan."

"I know. Cum for me. Cum deep in me."

He still half expected her to turn again. He began cuming; however, it was not the great powerful event like the night before with her daughter.

Susan was winding down but with one last hard thrust she buried her face in his shoulder and sunk her teeth into his skin. For that he let go of the candle and heard it drop on to the floor just as both his hands slapped loudly onto her ass and pulled her tight driving that last inch home against the mouth of her womb. She had protected that last inch, sure it would not fit. But it did, with a little force.

She thrashed about for another minute while the ripples through her body subsided. They felt their combined wetness run out of her pussy around his cock. Then only he felt those juices slide over his balls and drop free.

Soon Susan said, "What was that?"

"I think the last thirty minutes were sort of a two way consensual gentle rape."

"Some of it wasn't gentle."

"I have teeth marks to prove that."

"And I have a stretched ass hole."

Jerry laughed. Then she did too.

e stood, took her hand and led her to his bedroom. She lay on her back and forgot her feminist objections to the missionary position. He had just cum but his dick was still hard because it had a new partner. Jerry fucked her because he could. He fucked her to make her cum. He fucked her to make her sore. Finally, he fucked her to cum for his pleasure and she happily drained him into a pile of limp, worthless male.

Jerry was awake before Susan the next morning. The hot shower water felt good splashing on his chest while he drained his bladder. He had really missed something last night and needed to make up for it. After washing up at the sink, he took two warm wash cloths to wake Susan. When the first wash cloth touched her, his lips were close to her pussy and she spoke up.

"What are you doing?"

"I want to taste your beautiful pussy."

"I'm not really into the oral stuff."

"Humor me; suffer for me just one morning."

All of her directions, rules and issues were irritating him. He decided to force her to cum, hopefully, against her will. He started two fingers working inside her and his thumb on her clit while he shifted upward and began kissing her. She objected to any kiss on the mouth because she feared that she might have bad morning breath. He kissed down her neck across her breasts and under her arms. She objected saying that she had not had her morning shower.

He took the unused wash cloth, knelt over her and folded it.

"Susan, relax and let me enjoy your body. Let yourself enjoy my touches and your body." When she started to speak, he pushed the wet wash cloth into her mouth.

"Please, be quiet."

He laid her arms out to her sides and kissed his way down to her belly button, over her ovaries – she was a little ticklish and squirmed under his tongue, across her neatly trimmed pubic hair, past her pussy – it showed its disinterest by arching upward. For long, slow, lazy minutes, she lay very still and let Jerry kiss and worship her legs, feet and inside her thighs. She helped when he opened her legs and exhaled quickly when he again slipped two fingers into her and began a firm massage of her g-spot watching his fingers distort her belly. Her hips were rolling and her breathing was ragged. Her eyes were closed and she moaned a complaint when he stopped moving his fingers. He liked her gasp when he sucked one of her pussy's lips, licked it, nursed it and licked as deep into her as his tongue would go. She welcomed the same treatment to the other lip and her legs widened.

Susan's body had taken over from her mind. When he started to thrust into her again with two fingers, it rose up to meet him. A little whine escaped her lips. When his mouth closed over her clit all the air escaped from her lungs and a little spritz of her cunt's offering trickled down over his hand. She was his now.

Several times Jerry repeated the cycle and backed off. The last time she cursed him, "Damn, You."

Her hips were grinding up at his mouth and her body was open to his fingers' abuse of her swollen spongy g-spot. She expected that he would back off again. She growled from deep within her body, released a little more wetness and her hands tangled into the bedding. She held her breath and her hips began to tremble. He let his fingers get rougher and made them fly inside of her. Her shoulders lifted off the bed. He sucked hard and licked at her cunt. She screamed, gushed into his face flooding the bed and began to wildly hump into his hand. She thrashed about so wildly he had difficulty keeping up his movements to satisfy her. In just a few more seconds, Jerry realized he was seeing something he had witnessed only once before. Her body was tripping from orgasm to orgasm and could not stop. Her mind was totally into her pleasure. Her hands held on to the bedding, not reaching down to push him away from her hyper sensitive pussy. Her legs lifted off the bed, almost straight and began to shake. Another squirt found ways around his relentless fingers. She would not last much longer. Her cunt would be bruised. He thrust hard against her puffy mound and pressed even harder into her spot. She built even higher, her cunt was convulsing. He lifted his lips away. Her scream was one of anguish, at the top of her lungs. Her juices arched out of her body one last time, hitting him in the chest and then she collapsed, stone still and completely limp.

He had enjoyed controlling her body, seeing it fly and now watching it passed out. Jerry covered her with a dry portion of the blanket and went to bathe again. He was dressed and opening the blinds when she stirred. She was disoriented. He went to her and held her.

"Susan, your body is a delight; you are a passionate woman. Thank you for tolerating my oral desires. I would always be happy drinking from your body."

Long minutes ticked away. "I passed out?"

"Yes, and it was wonderful to watch. Did it frighten you?"

"Yes, but I trusted you. You could have killed me and I would not have cared."

Another minute or two, she tried to get up. Her muscles did not want to hold her and they hurt.

He lifted her and carried her to the large shower, sitting her on the built-in seat. The steam jets slowly brought her around. She was still wobbly, when, with her head and body wrapped in towels, he guided her into the kitchen for coffee and breakfast.

"Is Sabrina going to be very mad at us?"

"No, she was very angry with my reaction to you and her being together. It was her idea that you and I spend some time together."

"I guess this "Old Man" did not make enough impression for her not to share."

"You made an impression on her. She talked about it until I got angry. I was still angry when I tried to apologize last night."

"How about now? How about this morning?"

"You almost killed me."

"Is that a complaint?"

"The way my body feels right now – yes. An hour ago, no."

"I'm sorry. This morning, I finally got so tired of all your direction, rules and no-no's that I decided to see where I could get your body to go, even if I had to force it a little."

"You succeeded. I still haven't processed all that happened."

"When you are ready, let's have another glass of wine and talk about it."

"Wine is how all this happened."

"Ok, coffee then."

"No, wine will be fine, but in a few days."

That phrase could be taken two ways. Susan's slight smile let him know she at least was considering both meanings.

About two, Sabrina and Aaron returned. Aaron was telling Jerry all about his visit with his old school friend and showing him some drawings, when Sabrina laughed very loudly and kept right on going. He had to go back to see what the fun was. Susan was sitting on a deeply padded make-up stool and Sabrina was leaning against the door jam.

"What is so funny?"

Sabrina was still finding the situation hilarious, "Tell him mom."

Susan just shook her head, no.

"Come on, let him enjoy this too."

Susan blushed and turned the stool around.

"Her pussy is sore and her body is so stiff she is having trouble walking. I've never seen her so mellow."

Jerry leaned down and kissed Susan on the lips. It was a move of possession. Susan did not resist. Sabrina was a little surprised.