Jersey Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers

Tracy nodded understanding. I could tell that her previous contempt for the cheerleaders was being replaced with some admiration.

"You should join us," Katie said.

The Hogs scored a goal and the crowd burst into a roar. The cheerleaders stood up on the bench and urged on the crowd. When play resumed they all sat back down.

"You've got to be kidding," Tracy said. "I'm old enough to be your mother. I've had two kids and there's no way anyone would want to see me in an outfit like that." She motioned to the spandex booty shorts and midriff tops that Katie and Liz were wearing.

"You look great," they both said at the same time. "You've got a hot ass and those tits of yours are killer. I'd love to have a set like them," Katie added.

I agreed with the girls. I loved Tracy's shape and I knew her breasts in detail, thirty-four double D. I'd bought plenty of sexy lingerie for her.

Tracy smirked. "Find a good plastic surgeon and spend a little money and you can have whatever you want."

"Really? They're not real?" Liz asked. "You could have fooled me."

"Oh they're real alright, just with a little extra silicon, that's all."

"Can I touch them?" Katie asked.

"Here?" Tracy said taken aback.

"That would bother you?" It sounded a little bit like a dare.

In all the time that I've known my wife, I've never seen her back down from a dare. I silently shook my head knowing what was about to happen.

"Ok then," Tracy said with a steely voice. "Feel me up."

Both cheerleaders reached out to my wife and cupped her breasts firmly, running their fingers over the roundness, gently squeezing and assessing them. It looked much more like she was being caressed than simply touched. Tracy inhaled sharply and the red blush of excitement returned to the back of her neck.

"Wow," Katie said as she smoothed her thumb over Tracy's nipple, which was tenting the fabric of her shirt. "They are amazing. I bet they would feel even better without anything on them."

"Katie!" Liz exclaimed. Her hand was still drifting over my wife's other breast.

"Sorry," the cheerleader said and reluctantly let go of Tracy. "Couldn't help myself. They really are incredible."

"Yes they are," Liz added and pulled her hand away with the same hesitation that her friend had shown. "You absolutely could and should join us."

"Umm, no," Tracy said, obviously a little flustered by the girls' attention. "I couldn't do those routines even if I wanted to. And I'm not interested in jerking off some young stud of a football player."

"We get it," the girls nodded to each other. "A photo shoot then. You'd be great for that and its fun too."

Just then the buzzer sounded and the hockey game ended. The cheerleading squad rose to do a final routine as the slim crowd shuffled out of the arena.

"Yeah," Katie said over her shoulder to my wife. "That would be really great. Ask Steve all about it. And call me," She handed Tracy a business card, then licked her lips, winked, and blew a kiss before moving away with her colleagues. "Hope to see you."

I rushed into the locker room after the hockey players to finish my photo assignment. Tracy sat with a pensive expression on her face.

Almost an hour passed before I got back to where my wife was. She looked as if she was still thinking hard about something.

"So tell me about these photo shoots with the cheerleaders," Tracy asked

"Do you mean the ones that I've actually done, or the ones that I've been asked to do?"

"There's a difference?"

"Definitely," I said. "The sessions that I've done are all pretty benign, just the girls in their outfits in various positions, fully clothed. Some of the poses are a bit suggestive, you know chests thrust out, or bent over with their butts sticking up, but nothing more than that."

"And the other sessions?"

"I've never actually done one, but I've been asked."

"And..?" Tracy raised her eyebrows at me, clearly dissatisfied with my oblique answer.

"Those are most definitely private, unofficial." I paused.

"Just tell me and quit beating around the bush." Exasperation filled her voice and I knew that I wasn't going to be able to avoid giving her details.

"There's lots of that, I'm sure. Bush I mean," Tracy smirked at my pun. "The typical thing is wet t-shirts and uniforms, stripping, shots with them partially or completely naked. I know that they'll pose with the players and those are definitely sexual. The models get paid a hefty sitting fee and also take a cut of whatever pictures get sold. I hear that there's always plenty of alcohol involved, so I'm sure that they sell a lot of photos."

Tracy looked fascinated. "And it's just cheerleaders."

"I don't think that all of them are willing to do that kind of thing. So I've heard that they get some stand-ins as well; probably women from a strip club, or friends who are okay posing like that and want to make some quick money."

"And you've never done a sexy photo shoot before?"

I shook my head no.

"Why not?" Tracy asked. "I'll bet that you'd be really good at it."

"Actually, I've wanted to try it, but I just haven't. Some of it has been a timing issue, but mostly I wasn't sure that you would be okay with me doing that. I don't want to do anything that might endanger our relationship."

"Seriously?" Tracy said with indignation. "Do you really think that I'd have a problem with you doing pornographic photography. It's not like we haven't looked at it before, together."

She was right. We'd enjoyed reading and watching porn together many times as part of our very active sex life.

"And," she continued earnestly, "I trust you completely. If you want to do a photo session surrounded by beautiful, sexy, naked women, go ahead and do it. I know that you won't cross any boundaries. I am one-hundred percent secure in our relationship."

That was one of the most special things about our marriage, trust. Tracy and I are completely open with each other, sharing every detail of how we feel and what we're thinking. I've never felt more at ease, more confident, and safer with my emotions than I did with my wife. In our day-to-day life, and in the most intimate moments that we've shared in bed, being open, honest, and vulnerable with each other had bound us tightly together. There was nothing that I wouldn't share with Tracy, or do with and for her. We understood each others' boundaries, had pushed them a bit, but never crossed them, and I knew neither of us ever would. It was stupid of me not to have told her before. I pulled Tracy to me and hugged her tightly.

"So, are you going to do it?" she asked me.

"What?"

"A porn shoot with Katie and Liz. Are you going to do one with them?" Tracy asked looking at me expectantly.

"Uh sure, I guess. I've got no idea when or if there's anything like that coming up, and no way to find out."

Tracy waved Katie's card in the air. "I do," she said with a huge grin.

The long drive back home was mostly silent. Tracy stared out of the window, clearly mulling over something. Inside my head I was thinking about the photos I'd just taken and was laying out a schedule for reviewing, editing and shipping them off to the Ice Hogs' publicist. A few stray thoughts about how I'd do a porno shoot flitted through my mind, but I didn't seriously think that I'd have a chance to do that any time soon.

It was close to midnight when we pulled up to our house. Tracy shook off whatever it was she was concentrating on, and headed inside. Exhausted, I got my gear out of the trunk, followed her, and dropped my bags on the kitchen table. Tracy was finished with her brief pre-bed routine and was already under the covers by the time I got upstairs. She wasn't a much of a primper, one of the many things I loved about her. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and slid naked into bed next to my wife.

Sleep was rushing up on me. "Thanks for coming to the game with me tonight. I really enjoyed having you there."

Tracy wiggled her bare butt against me. The sensation was terrific and I immediately got a hard on, but I was way too tired to do anything about it.

"I liked it too," Tracy said continuing to grind herself against me, obviously enjoying the feeling of my hardness pressing into her. "I learned a lot."

"Good. I'm glad," I mumbled, almost unconscious.

The last thing I heard Tracy say before I went out was, "I can't wait to get our pool."

I woke up the next morning with the sun streaming through the window and Tracy's hand wrapped around my cock.

"Good morning," she said right. "I've got a problem that I need your help with." Her hand slid up and down my rigid pole.

"Really?" I answered fully awake. "And what is it that's troubling you?"

"I've got this terrible pressure and a moisture problem. Do you think that you could do anything to solve that?"

"Pressure and a moisture problem?" I reached across and ran my hand up and down her firm flank. "That sounds pretty serious."

"Oh it is serious," Tracy squirmed against me and rotated so that my hand fell onto the inside of her upper thigh. She pumped my erection again. "And it's going to take some pretty heavy duty stuff to solve it. Do you have what I need?"

"I definitely have what you need."

Tracy pushed her hips upward and my hand slid onto her extremely wet pussy.

"Oh my," I said with fake worry. "Your problem seems very extreme this morning." I stroked over her labia. Her slick moisture ran over my fingers dripping onto the sheets below. She was soaking wet. "I've not seen quite this serious a problem before."

Tracy, groaning loudly, humped herself hard against my hand. She'd obviously been awake for a while and was extremely turned on. Heat radiated off her pussy and the juices pouring out had already drenched the bed linens.

"Please help me," Tracy theatrically begged.

"Your wish is my command," I thrust a finger deep into her steaming tunnel.

Tracy moaned louder and once more thrust herself upwards forcing my finger farther into her. Letting go of my cock, she grabbed the hair on the back of my head, and pulled hard, signaling what I knew she wanted from me.

I slid down the length of her body until I was between her widely spread legs. The beautiful aroma of her sex washed into my nostrils and I inhaled deeply savoring the scent of her arousal. Her lips were engorged, puffy, red and pouting outward as if pleading for my oral assault.

"Mmm," I cooed. "I have just the thing for you," I ran my tongue wetly up along the side of her labia.

Tracy spasmed and rocked sideways trying to force me to lick directly along the middle of her sloppy, wet vagina.

I licked the other side of her labia and she squirmed in the other direction. Twice more I teased her like that until she wrapped her fingers more tightly in my hair. Holding me immobile she drove her hips upward, crashing her engorged flesh against my mouth.

"Oh god! Do me! Lick me until I come all over your face!"

I smiled thinking that was exactly what I wanted. I swiped upward from the lowest edge of her pussy, along its full length until I made contact with the hard nib of her very swollen clit.

Tracy froze with her hips in mid-air and she hissed loudly like the sound of water hitting a hot griddle, as I made contact with her most sensitive spot. "Fuck yes!" she exclaimed.

I licked again the same way.

She thrust even higher in the air so that only the back of her head and her heels were touching the bed. "More!" was her one-word demand.

I gripped the edge of one labia with my lips, sucked hard then thrust my tongue as far into her pussy as I could.

"Yesss," She tightened her grip on my hair even more. "Fingers!" She called out. "I want your fingers."

I let go of one leg and without hesitation drove two fingers as deep into her slick tightness as I could. When I could reach no farther, I rotated them until they were curled upward. I then pulled slowly out pressing firmly against the rough patch of her g-spot

"Unnh," Tracy groaned unintelligibly.

I pushed my fingers back, deep inside and continued sucking on her clit.

"Mo....," she tried to say something, but couldn't because I'd pushed her beyond the point of conscious thought and she was rushing headlong to the orgasm that we both wanted her to have.

I flicked my tongue back and forth over her swollen clit. The last thing that I heard was a loud, animalistic groan of ecstasy as her climax hit. What seemed like gallons of sweet nectar poured out of her spasming pussy so fast that I couldn't keep up with it. In seconds my face was soaked in cum, exactly as she'd begged for moments before. Wave after wave of orgasm swept over her until, at last, it faded and she flopped back onto the bed.

I gently slid my fingers out, triggering one last spasm of bliss then carefully lapped the wet flesh around the outside of her hypersensitive pussy.

Tracy gasped, sucking in lungfuls of air relishing the last bits of her powerful orgasm. "Oh my god! That was amazing."

I looked up from between her still spread legs and smiled. "I'm glad. You really needed that didn't you."

"Hell yes I did. But I'm not finished yet. I need more."

"Really? And what might that be?"

"I need to feel your hard cock ramming into my pussy," she said and flung her leg up and over my head rolling so that she was kneeling on the bed beside me. Tracy dropped onto her forearms and thrust her smooth ass up in the air. "You're not going to disappointment me are you? Use every inch of your glorious cock to please me."

Her words sounded eerily familiar as I knelt behind her and aimed my aching hardon at her entrance.

She swayed her butt at me. "Right the fuck now!"

I leaned forward and shoved my cock all the way into her in one motion until my hips hit her upturned ass.

"Yessss!" Tracy hissed, the sound of water hitting a scalding hot plate echoed again. "Just like that."

I pulled back then thrust hard again, putting my full body weight into it.

Tracy's slid forward toward the top of the bed.

I grabbed ahold of her hips and did it again.

"Oh god, yes!" Tracy exclaimed. She put her hands up against the padded headboard of our bed, giving her the leverage that she needed to push herself back into each of my violent thrusts. The bedframe rattled loudly as I set up a punishing rhythm in time with Tracy's loud exhortations to fuck her harder and faster.

I wish I could say that I was able to last for hours, as Katie had said the female soccer players did. But the crest of my building orgasm fell onto me far too soon. With one last effort I yanked Tracy back into me and pushed tightly into her as a ferocious jet of semen shot out of my cock deep into her pussy. Tracy kept rocking into me with each spasm of cum that spewed out, until at last we both collapsed.

Sweaty and panting we piled on top of each other recovering.

"Wow!" I said. "That was incredible."

"Yeah," my wife said. Her eyes glinted with happiness and huge smile covered her face.

"You were on fire."

"Yeah," she said again.

I pulled her close to me. Her damp breasts slid against my skin in a delightful way and I was reminded of the Katie's comment from the night before.

I didn't have time to think any more about that. Tracy said, "We need to get going. Lots to do today." She slapped me on my butt and jumped out of bed. It's a mystery to me how she does that. After orgasm I'm usually wasted and could fall right to sleep. My wife on the other hand, always seemed energized by her climax.

She strode toward the bathroom with the combined juices of our lovemaking running down the inside of her thighs. "I'm going to hop in the shower and get cleaned up. Somebody got me all messy." The shower roared to life. "You wash yourself up and start breakfast. I'm starving so make it a good one."

I heard Tracy duck her head into the spray of water and knew that she was temporarily incommunicado. With a groan, not of ecstasy, I got out of bed, ran a wet cloth over my groin, brushed my teeth, then headed down to the kitchen to start breakfast.

Tracy seemed to take forever getting ready, far longer than she usually does. By the time she came into the kitchen I was on my second cup of coffee and I'd put the eggs back into the fridge to stay cool. As she entered, she slid her cell phone into her pocket.

"Mmmm, coffee," my wife said grabbing a mug and pouring a generous helping of the dense, black liquid. "Let's have some bacon and toast with the eggs. I worked up a good appetite. I'm also going to have to drink plenty of water. You positively dehydrated me."

"You poor thing," I quipped as I retrieved the eggs from the refrigerator. "You did suffer so."

"The only suffering I had was waiting for you to wake up. That was pure torture. After that you did quite well addressing all of my needs."

"You definitely seemed quite needy." I grabbed a pan and set it on the burner to warm up. "Anything I should know about?"

"No, I don't think so," Tracy said as she eased past me reaching for the bacon. She threw several pieces into the hot frying pan. They sizzled and the delectable smell of cooking quickly enveloped the kitchen. "At least not yet."

The rest of the food preparation progressed as it had many times in the past. We worked together like a well-oiled machine, each familiar with what the other was doing, finishing a task at just the right moment, and synching our every move. The meal was delicious and we ate chatting about small things. Before long we had finished and were cleaning up.

"So what's on our busy agenda?" I asked.

"You've got all those pictures from last night to, sort and edit. I've got shopping to do."

"The pictures can wait. Let's do your shopping together," I suggested.

"Nope," Tracy said with finality. "You're not invited."

That surprised me. Unless she was buying gifts for me, my wife usually wanted me to go with her when she running errands. I did a quick mental check and I was sure that there were no celebrations or anniversaries coming up that would disqualify me from going along. Something was up, but I knew better than to inquire any farther. Besides, it really was going to take a lot of dedicated time to go through the shots from the previous night. "Okay," I replied still curious.

"The dishes are yours," she said with a breezy tone. Tracy grabbed the car keys and her purse. "Love you. See you later," and in a flash she was gone.

It was close to dinner time before I saw my wife again. I'd completed all the photo work that needed to be done, finished a design project that I had put off for days, and even done all the preparation for dinner by the time Tracy walked back into the house. She had several shopping bags clutched in her hands.

"Successful?" I asked dying to know where she'd been and what she had done all day.

"Absolutely," she answered as she whizzed past me and headed up to our bedroom. Tracy wasn't upstairs very long before she re-entered the kitchen empty handed. "It was a highly educational and productive day. Mix me a drink," she concluded.

I stirred together the ingredients of her favorite rum drink then mixed myself a gin martini trying to be patient waiting for my wife to tell me everything. "I've got marinated flank steak and baked sweet potato fries for dinner if that's okay with you."

Tracy smiled and took a sip of her drink. "You know me too well," she smiled. "I just love a good hunk of meat between my lips." She knew how badly I wanted to hear about her day, and she was playing word games with me.

"You didn't really get a chance to experience that today, at least not that I know of," I jested.

Her eyebrows arched. "No. I was completely satisfied with other things... so far."

"We'll just have to see how the rest of the evening pans out. Maybe you'll get a chance to satisfy that need."

tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers