Jersey Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers

"I'm up for it if you are," Tracy speared me with her steely eyes.

I was smart enough to know when I was beat. "So tell me all about your day," I said capitulating.

Tracy smile victoriously. "Throw your meat on the grill, finish your drink and I'll tell you about it over dinner." She took a big sip of her alcoholic concoction. "But I suggest that you brace yourself."

I stayed outside enjoying the cool burn of my martini while I grilled the steak taking care not to overcook it. It didn't take long and I was back inside just as Tracy finished with the fries. I sliced the meat into thin strips and plated it along with the sweet potatoes. Tracy poured two glasses of red wine and took everything to the table on our porch at the back of the house where we frequently enjoyed meals and dreamt about the pool that we someday hoped to install.

I sat next to her, took a big sip of my wine and said, "Spill it."

Tracy smiled and chewed slowly, deliberately drawing out the moment. "I got a few things, ate a little lunch and visited with new friends," she said.

I put down my fork, swallowed more wine and said, "Come on. Just tell me." I probably sounded a little like I was begging.

She smiled again. "I really did go shopping. I got some girl stuff, you know, things that I needed. After that I met Katie and Liz for lunch."

I look at her questioningly.

"I couldn't stop thinking about everything they told me at the hockey game. It stuck in my mind all night."

"Is that why you were so 'needy' this morning?"

She blushed ever so slightly, a very rare thing, and nodded. "Anyway, I wanted to talk with them some more so I texted Katie this morning and arranged a lunch date with her and Liz."

That was why she took so long before coming to breakfast. I was intrigued, but stayed quiet.

"We talked a lot more about all of their experiences, and let me tell you they are both very experienced. But they're also extremely mature about it, very circumspect. I'd describe them as ambitious but not driven; kind of work hard and play hard girls. And that carries over into their sex lives. They like what they like, want what they want, and aren't the least bit embarrassed or apologetic about it. It's extremely refreshing. It made me think a lot about myself."

"And...?" I asked.

"And I love sex, always have and I'm not at all ashamed about that either. Ireallylove sex with you, in case you couldn't tell. You and I are so good together. I've never felt safer, more connected, and more, willing to be open with another human being physically and mentally than I have with you. But I've also never really felt comfortable with my body or my sexuality outside of our bedroom," she paused. "After talking with them, I decided that I want to break away from that. I want to and am ready to push my boundaries, let myself hang out a bit more and learn what else I like."

I reached across the table and held my wife's hand in mine.

She smiled. "And I also really want that pool."

I rocked back in my chair as I made the connections between everything that Tracy's had just revealed and her last comment. I decided to remain quiet and let her tell the rest of her story.

"I can make some good money working with Katie and Liz."

I raised my eyebrows.

"No, not being a cheerleader, if that's what you're thinking. There's no way I could, or would do that. And I'm not going to do a sex party with a bunch of jocks. I'm not interested. But I want to do a photo shoot, one of those private ones you talked about. I want to do it with Katie and Liz"

I raised my eyebrows even farther.

"And I want you to shoot it," Tracy added. "Liz told me that the photographers she's worked with are all very professional, but it's you that I want behind the camera. The idea of showing off for you is kind of, well, hot," she blushed again. "Would you do that for me?"

I nodded. "Do you know what you're getting into?"

"Oh yes," Tracy said enthusiastically, sitting up straight. "That's the other thing that took so much time today. After we ate and talked, they took me shopping. I got some things at the mall, g-strings, push-up bras, and a pair of CFM's. Do you know what they are?"

I knew what CFM shoes were, but Tracy answered her own question. "They're come-fuck-me's, the kind with really high heels. I had to practice wearing them so I won't fall."

"And you're okay with posing in that stuff," I hesitated, "and maybe even less than that?"

Tracy looked me in the eye, "Yes I am," she said confidently. "I want to."

My wife looked a little nervous, but also determined. That was something that I'd seen many times before. Her mind was set and there was no deterring her. She was going to do what she said, no matter what. It was exciting and I was very glad to be a part of it.

"So you practiced walking in the heels?" I asked.

"Yeah, and....," Tracy took a big swallow of her drink.

"And what?"

"Well Liz had a bunch of team uniforms at her apartment so we went there and I tried them on to see how well they fit. I've got bigger tits than her," she giggled, the wine had loosened her up. "Some of the jerseys stretched pretty tight, but the girls said that was oaky, and would look really good especially when wet. They were right. The cold water they poured on me made my nipples so hard. It was easy to see them through the fabric." She shuddered at the obviously pleasant memory.

I stroked the back of her hand, encouraging to go on.

"Together we did a bunch of poses, in the g-string, CFM's .... nothing." Tracy sighed deeply and her skin once again flushed, but not with embarrassment. "They took pictures with their cell phones, some just me, some with each of them." She sighed again and smiled. "They turned out pretty well." Her eyes glazed over lost in the memory. "I look pretty good for an old broad," she said ending the story

I was sure there was even more to tell, but that's where she stopped. "You look amazing, period," I said.

Tracy smiled and squeezed my hand. "So you'll do it? You'll take pictures of me with Liz and Katie, sexy, naughty pictures? You'll watch me through your lens?"

I took her hand in mine, "Sweetie, I will go anywhere and do anything with you that you want. I love you so much and will be there with and for you always." I meant what I said, but deep inside did not really think that she would do anything too wild and certainly not any time soon.

Tracy gazed at me, tears of happiness welled up in her eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too," I said gently and paused. "Now what outrageous news was it you wanted me to brace myself for?"

My wife stared at me then burst into laughter. "Smart ass."

"You love my smart ass," I quipped back.

"There's something that I love even more than your ass." Tracy finished her wine with a gulp and grabbed my hand

"Really?"

"Yes really. And I think that we talked about my getting a good hunk of meat between my lips." She began pulling me toward the door into the house, I'm sure planning on going up to our bedroom. Tracy stopped, hesitated, then turned toward me as if making a decision. "I don't think that I should have to wait a minute longer to get my meat." With a quick flip of her fingers, she had my belt unbuckled and loose around my waist. "Do you think you have what will satisfy me?" Her hands just as quickly unbuttoned my jeans and snaked inside my shorts. Soft warm fingers encircled my semi flaccid cock and in a flash it grew. "Mmmm. This feels like it might just hit the spot."

I love the sensation of my wife's hands on me. I groaned reveling in her touch.

"Yes, I'm quite sure this will hit my spot." She pushed my shorts and jeans down to my ankles, fully exposing me. "This is going to be as tasty as it looks." Tracy pushed me back so that I was leaning against the edge of the table my rigid pole clasped in both of her hands. She purred loudly like a lioness as she pressed her pursed lips against the tip of my achingly hard erection and then slowly pushed down onto me. In a tortuously leisurely fashion she slid her mouth along the full length of my cock until the tip struck the back of her throat and her nose pressed against my pubic bone. Then she undulated her tongue sending shockwaves racing through me. Finally, just as slowly, she pulled her mouth off of my tense member, until only the sensitive tip was inside her lips. There she explored the head of my throbbing hardon with her tongue until rivulets of her saliva ran down my length and pooled in the fists that she kept wrapped around the base.

"Fuuuuck," I moaned loudly loving every exquisite second of what she was doing. I was sure that our nosy neighbors heard my loud exclamation. I didn't care.

"I think you liked that," she said and smiled. "Would you like more?"

"Hell yes!"

"I want more too. I like my hunk of meat." Tracy dropped her mouth back onto my cock and gave me one of the best blowjobs ever. That was saying a lot. More than once I had to stop her so that I didn't pop off too soon.

With my heart racing and my fingers numb from gripping the edge of the table, Tracy finally stopped and stood up face-to-face with me. "I love your meat," she said right before she pressed her lips to mine and thrust her tongue deep into my mouth.

I swore that I could taste the faint saltiness of the precum that she'd sucked out of me. It was exotic and incredibly arousing.

She slurped her lips off mine. "What else can you do for me with your USDA prime piece of beef? Can you fill me up where I need it most? Can you quench the fire burning between my thighs?"

"I've got what you want and I'll give you what you need." Even to me, my voice sounded harsh, insistent. The burning desire Tracy had lit in me was overwhelming. I yanked at the snap on her pants and in one motion stripped her bare from the waist down.

Tracy inhaled sharply at my assault, but her eyes told me that she loved it. She turned and bent low, gripping the rim of the table where I just had. Her taunt loins shimmied in the fading light that reflected off of the smooth skin of her butt. "Show me!" She demanded. "Show me what you've got for me."

My cock ached to be inside of her and was still slick with the saliva she'd left there. Heat radiated out from her dripping wet red pussy lips. Tracy wanted a hard fuck and I was more than ready to give it to her.

"Give it to me stud. Give me your hot, hard meat."

I plunged my hardon into her.

"Oh yes!" She arched and thrust back against me.

I withdrew. The end of my cock barely inside her grasping lips.

"Give it to me hard and fast!"

I slammed back into her. The table rattled under us, forks clattering loudly on the dinner plates. The empty wine glasses tipped over threatening to fall onto the porch floor.

"Yes!" she called out again, even louder. "More, fuck me more!" Her exhortations filled my ears and anyone nearby with an open window surely could hear my wife shouting out her desire.

Rhythmically, brutally, I rocked myself as deep into her as fast and powerfully as I could. With each stab of my sword, Tracy called out her delight and her demand for more. Given my orgasm that morning, I lasted long enough for Tracy 's peak to build along with my own. At the very brink of her climax I felt the spasms of her pussy grip my rod. I let go and the tidal wave of my own climax poured over me to match my beloved's. I came in gushes, synchronizing with Tracy's long, ecstatic release. Our moans of mutual pleasure flew out the open windows of our porch.

All too soon it was over, and we fell onto the table, scattering the dishes.

"Now that's what I call a good piece of meat," Tracy gasped as she caught her breath, "between both pair of my lips."

I could hear the smile on her face. "I aim to please," I panted back at her. My heart was slowing down. Sweat trickled off my skin.

"Mmmm. You do please quite well."

"Why thank you ma'am," My shrinking cock slid wetly out of Tracy. A string of our gooey fluid dripped from the end of it. I reached for a napkin to wipe myself dry.

Tracy stood up and kicked off the pants bunched around her ankles. She too grabbed a napkin to try and wipe herself dry. It was little use. A stream of liquid ran down her legs. "Somebody got me all messy again. I'm going to clean up," she announced. "You get to do the dishes again."

"And answer the irate phone calls from the neighbors," I said.

Tracy paused as if thinking about our vociferous performance. "Aw fuck 'em," she concluded.

"I'd rather not," I interjected.

"You better not," she answered. "But I really don't care what they heard. Maybe they even got a good eyeful."

That was definitely not the publically reserved side of my wife that I knew. Maybe she was more ready for a sexy photo shoot than I'd thought. I shrugged and gathered the dishes thinking that whenever we actually did at the session that it would be more interesting than I'd ever thought.

The next morning came as bright and sun-filled as the one before. I opened my eyes to Tracy looking down at me with shining eyes. "What, no good morning handjob?" I asked stretching my arms and legs, making sure to rub myself against my naked wife.

She slapped me playfully, but hard. "Don't be a pig. You got it twice in twenty-four hours. It's a miracle that an old guy like you was able to get it up that often. I don't want to wear you out."

"Hey I resemble that 'old guy' comment," I answered her. Tracy was right. My twenties were way behind me and I usually needed extra recovery time between our carnal activities.

She kissed me on the cheek. "You do just fine and I absolutely love what you do for me." Underneath her words was a low purr of animal lust and desire.

I wrapped my arms around her, "And I love what you do for me too."

She grinned broadly.

"And don't worry," I added, "I've got lots more left in me to meet your needs."

"I've got lots and lots of them. It's going to take the rest of our lives to even begin to scratch the surface of how much I need you, and how much I want to do with you."

"Oh boy," I answered.

"Starting with today." Tracy disentangled herself from me and sat up in the bed.

"Huh? I thought the calendar was clear."

"That was before yesterday. Katie, Liz and I filled it up. Go hop in the shower. I'll get us some breakfast. Then I'll fill you in on the schedule."

I groaned as I rolled off the bed. "No rest for the wicked."

"You have no idea," Tracy said.

I showered quickly and was downstairs before the coffee finished brewing. Being my typical inpatient self, I pulled the pot out from the machine and stuck my cup under the flow of hot liquid long enough to fill it. Meanwhile Tracy sliced us some fresh fruit and prepared two English muffins to pop into the toaster. It was a light meal, just enough to take the edge off of the appetite we'd worked up the night before.

"You need to get your gear together and make sure that you have plenty of memory cards free," Tracy ordered as we sat down.

I sipped my coffee and forked some cut fruit into my mouth.

"We're meeting the girls and two of their friends for a shoot at two o'clock. I've got the address and Google Maps says it will take us forty-five minutes to get there." She took a bite of her muffin. My wife was on a roll, in charge. "I want to shower, do an extra good shave, you know, all my lady parts, and fix my hair."

I started to speak, but she cut me off.

"I know that I'm going to get soaked and my hair will probably get wet too, but I want to start off with it looking just right."

I kept eating.

"It will be important for us to get a good lunch, lots of protein, before we go. I don't want either one of to be distracted by hunger, and I'm certainly not going to be stuffing my mouth there," she paused and looked at me then rolled her eyes. "I meant with food."

I lifted my hands up as if to say, "What?!" the way that only guys can do.

"We'll come back to that in a sec," Tracy rushed on outlining her plans. "I know exactly what I'm going to bring. Liz said that she'd have the jersey's that we need. Katie will have porn makeup, the kind that doesn't rub or wash off, for any touch up work that's necessary. The director apparently said that would be a good idea."

Tracy always had an eye for details when it came to planning any type of project. But her slightly pressured speech and hyper-focus belied the nervousness that I knew she felt.

"A photo shoot? A director?" I was finally able to ask.

"Yeah. Katie had one scheduled and I'm going." Her tone left no room for any kind of dispute. "The customer owns several teams and wants very specific shots for himself and a few of his friends, so he got some kind of director to stage the session. Katie and Liz thought this shoot would be perfect for my first time; having a director, someone who would tell me exactly what to do."

"Okay. So how is it that I'm involved? Wouldn't a director have his own photographer?"

Tracy smiled. "That's where everything worked out so perfectly, like fate. It turns out that today's shoot had actually been canceled because the photographer was sick, or maybe it was someone in his family that was. Either way, that guy couldn't make it. I told them that you would be interested. The girls thought it was a great idea, and called the director. It didn't take much convincing on their part for him to agree to use you. Voila there we have it; me, you, some hot chicks in wet t-shirts or maybe nothing, and we've got ourselves a porn shoot."

It really did sound like some kind of karma.

"So back to me stuffing my mouth," Tracy said with a serious tone.

I nodded.

"When I was at Liz's apartment, things kind of, well," she was struggling to find the right words. "let's just say that we did a bit more than just pose for the camera."

"The rest of the story," I thought and raised my eyebrows at her.

"Ok," my wife blurted. "I felt really good, sexy, hot, desirable, in that tight, wet shirt. And the little g-string I had on rubbed me in all the right places. The girls were helping me with a stick on bra, the kind that sits under my tits, and their hands felt so good. Before I knew it, the three off us were sucking face. I'd never kissed a girl like that before and man did it feel great. At one point Katie had her tongue practically down my throat while Liz was locked onto my tits. I wanted so badly to know what it felt like to feel a woman's hard nipple and soft breast between my lips. Liz must have read my mind because she asked if I wanted to suck on her. So I did."

Visions of what Tracy was describing danced in my mind. Her excitement made it that much more intense for me. My cock stirred in my pants.

"I had no idea," she said. "It was amazing feeling her in my mouth. Hard and soft, warm, a little salty; and she moved and pushed against me. It was the most incredible thing, especially knowing that mine are like hers and must feel the same way in your mouth. That's when things got kind of out of hand."

I didn't say anything, but I looked at my wife, who was flushed, animated, turned on just with the memory.

"I couldn't stop. I went back and forth between Katie and Liz. I had four gorgeous, young tits to play with and enjoy, and even that didn't seem like enough. Before I knew it I was on top of Liz straddling her as she laid back on her bed, my lips locked on one breast and my hand on her other. Katie was behind me running her hands up and down my back, over my ass. God it all felt so good. Somewhere in there she slid her hand under my g-string and began rubbing my pussy. I freaked out for a second. I mean, I never thought I'd do anything like that, ... you know," Tracy stuttered, "be part of a lesbian three-way, much less like it. But I was, and I was liking it. Shit, I didn't just like it, I loved it." Her eyes misted over as she re-lived the experience.

tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers