Jersey Love: Apple Dreams & Release

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay." Logan went into the bathroom and turned on the faucet to start the bath. Raina walked in as he was pouring the fruity-scented bubbles under the running water. He looked up and grinned, seeing her standing before him naked.

"Candles? Are these apple too?"

"Mmhm. That would be nice. Will you stay in here with me? You can go to Jack's when I'm done. Just in case."

"Sure. Jets or no jets?" He lit a few scented candles and then hovered his finger over the whirlpool button.

"The lightest setting should be okay." Raina held his hand while she climbed into the tub. She looked up at him expectantly as she eased her body down into the frothy bubbles. He pushed the button and she sat up.

"Nevermind, no jets. Too sore." She sucked a breath in.

"So how long do you think your Mom will be at the store for?" Logan asked, kneeling in front of the tub and stroking her hair.

"Probably about an hour. She had mentioned needing to stop at the craft store too, today. Why?"

"Is there room for two in there?"

"Logan, I don't think -- I'm too touch sensitive right now."

"Even if I just hold you?" Logan kicked off his shoes.

"Well," Raina considered, "I guess just gently holding, but no funny business. Promise?"

"I promise." Logan had already yanked his shirt up and over and was already working on the fly of his jeans when Raina answered. He shucked his pants and boxers and climbed in. "This is a pretty big tub," he remarked as he slid in behind Raina.

"Yeah, it's nice." Raina snuggled back against his warm chest. Logan's strong thighs cradled her as his arms came around to rest on her abdomen. The water lapped against her sensitive skin as she felt Logan's hands slide slowly up to her breasts to circle the nipples.

"Logan, we said no funny...Ah."

"Close your eyes. I'm trying to help you relax. Does this hurt?" He swept her hair off her shoulder and pressed his moist lips to the skin at the base of her neck.

"No."

"And this?" While one hand played with her nipple, Logan's other hand slowly made its way down to the apex of her thighs. He stroked the soft fuzz. Raina's abdomen tightened as she parted her thighs slightly.

"No."

"How about this?" Logan slid his finger slowly along her slit, gently pushing in. Raina gasped.

"No."

"That's as gentle as I'll be. Turn around," his whisper slightly demanding.

"What? No." Raina furrowed her brow.

"Raina, turn around. I want to see you."

She whimpered. "This feels too good. I don't want to turn around."

"I want to make it feel even better. Please baby, turn around." He caught her earlobe in his mouth and sucked on it. She arched her back and carefully turned to face him. He helped her reposition herself so that her legs were on either side of his body.

"Don't worry. No funny business," he reiterated.

"Wow, you're hard." His hard cock was pressing against her.

"Scooch up so you don't have to worry about my particular problem getting in the way." She did as he asked and when his arms came around her, he gently lifted her up and maneuvered her so that her back was against the back of the tub and he was on top of her.

"You're slick." She tried to sit up and licked his lips.

"I might be slick, but you are soaked." Logan pushed his finger in and brought it out. It was glistening with her juices. "Can I taste?" Logan cupped Raina's ass in his hands and lifted her up. He lay down in the oversized tub so that his face was positioned with her stomach.

"You're so sneaky. I'm not going to be able to hold myself up for long." Raina braced her arms on the top of the tub.

"I'm strong. Just lie back and let me make you feel good."

***

Raina looked like an enchanting mermaid with her head tilted back and her red hair streaming in the water. She watched Logan with her intense grey eyes as he lowered his head and kissed her stomach. He wanted to give her pleasure with both hands and mouth, but his hands were busy holding her up out of the water. He'd have to do with just his mouth.

"You're so beautiful." Logan whispered as he nuzzled her clit with his nose. Blowing a gentle breath, he watched the skin on her legs prickle up in goosebumps. He gently flicked her clit with his tongue. When her body lurched at the sensation he held her steady.

"Don't hurt your head," he told her when she lifted her head and dropped it back with a sigh. "Tell me if it's too sensitive." He surrounded her clit with his mouth and sucked gently. Raina gasped.

"Too much, too much." She squeezed her eyes tightly shut. Logan eased up on her clit and lapped at her outer lips. He licked his lips. The scent of the apple bubbles filled his senses.

"You really do love apples, don't you?"

"I told you," she opened her eyes to see his head between her thighs and groaned as she felt herself cresting on an orgasm.

"You taste as sweet as an apple, that's for sure." Logan wiggled his tongue between her lips and then sealed his lips around her clit. Raina panted and had to grab his head to keep from falling back into the water. Logan toed the drain handle to release the water.

Raina shivered at the sudden cool air and gasped. As the water drained, he set her down in the tub to finish what he started. He looked up to see her playing with her nipple and grinned, softly pinching the other nipple. Raina wiggled impatiently. Logan's finger explored her folds as his lips and tongue pushed her to the precipice. Joining a second finger, he made a scissoring motion within her as his lips sealed around her clit driving her over the edge.

Raina squeezed her thighs around his head momentarily forgetting the hard surface of the tub and the pain she was in and growled out as she orgasmed into his mouth. Logan eagerly lapped up the juices and giving one last slurp, released her, rising up to join her and share a kiss with her.

Taking note of her chattering teeth, he scooped up some of the apple-scented bubbles and lathered them over her breasts and sat back to watch the trembles ease from her body.

"Let's get you out of here and into bed," Logan helped her stand after she recovered enough, wrapped a towel around her, and lifted her into his arms.

"Wait, my bathrobe." Raina tried to reach for the robe from the hook.

"I'll get it once I tuck you into bed. We should hurry before your Mom gets back." She nodded in agreement and clung to his wet neck. "We're trailing water. She'll know something's up."

"I'll dry it in a minute. Stop worrying so much." He kissed her nose and entered her room, setting her on the bed.

"Hurry. I hear a door!" Raina said, alarmed. Logan dashed down the hallway to mop up the water, throw his own clothes back on, and put the bathroom to rights. At the sound of the door Logan rushed to the foyer.

***

"Do you need help with your bags?" Logan asked Jennifer as she bustled in with two armfuls of groceries.

"Sure, I have more in the trunk. Thanks, Logan."

"No problem. I always help my Mom with heavy lifting. She has a bad back."

"Appreciate it." Jennifer said as she watched Logan go out to her car. When he returned with the rest of the bags she asked, "How's Raina? Has she seen anything else?"

"She's comfortable in bed after a bubble bath. She didn't tell me she saw anything."

"Oh good, I'm glad she finally bathed." Jennifer sighed.

"Yeah, I'm going to go get a few movies over at Jack's now. Hey listen, Raina's birthday is on Halloween right?" Logan asked.

"Yes it is."

"Do you guys have any plans?"

"Well, usually Raina hands out candy to the trick-or-treaters. I know she and Coral were talking about a Halloween party down on the beach. She isn't usually into parties as you have probably realized, but any excuse to dress up and Raina's there." Jennifer smiled. "However, she isn't well enough to go to that and Coral won't be going alone without a chaperone, so no we don't really have any plans. Did you have something in mind?"

"I feel bad about Raina missing out on apple picking, especially with it being such a big thing for her. I don't dress up for Halloween anymore, not since, well I just don't. But, I want to make it special for Raina. Do you think you and Steven might be able to help me do that? I already have an idea. If you could help me invite some people and pick out some decorations, I can do everything else. Would that be cool with you guys?"

"Logan, you're so thoughtful. We'll help in any way we can. I'm not sure about inviting a bunch of people though. Raina barely let's you see her, let alone her friends. If you keep it low key, maybe just you guys I think it could work. It would be really neat if you two had matching costumes, but I understand."

"I don't know how you do, but I believe that you do." Logan cocked his head to the side, considering Jennifer. She was a very warm woman, but something about her sometimes put him on edge. He felt like she knew something that no one else did and it made him nervous.

"I read between the lines, Logan. You'll have to share with someone sooner or later. I sense that Halloween is a difficult time of year for you and respect that. But Halloween and the spiritual nature of the holiday puts a different spin on it. It's a time to honor and remember those we have lost. The veil between our world and the Spirit world is the thinnest. Have you heard this before?" Jennifer watched Logan closely. His countenance revealed nothing, but his eyes spoke volumes. "I don't know your religious or spiritual beliefs and would hate to overstep or make you uncomfortable."

"Yes. I know what the true meaning is. I hope you are right." Logan mumbled and hunched his shoulders.

"You're welcome to stay over tonight. In fact, it's starting to get colder out and you boys can crash in the guest room, if you want. I hate the thought of you freezing out there in that drafty van."

"Really?" Logan's spirits rose.

"Yes. You can stay in Raina's room until she falls asleep but then I'd rather you join the other boys. It would be one thing if you were here by yourself, but I don't want those boys getting any ideas. You know? I think Coral's beginning to flirt with your friends and they are trying to flirt back."

"I understand, perfectly. Okay, I'll tell Ryan and Mark when they get back from ghost hunting."

"They might actually need to be around more people after Steven's done with them." Jennifer winked and laughed.

"Oh no. I hope he doesn't scare the crap out of them too bad. Thanks, Jennifer."

"You're good to and for my older daughter and I've seen you take on an almost brotherly role with my younger. I should thank you. When you get back and after the movie, I'd love to hear your plans."

***

"Ohmygod Raina, it was awesome!" Coral gushed. "Dad taught us how to use his equipment and like I totally rocked his tutorial."

"So did you see any ghosts or get any evidence?" Logan asked as they all sat at the kitchen table waiting for the baked apples.

"I don't know. We have to upload the pictures, videos, and EVPs to check it out. But we had a few drastic temperature drops." Coral said, referring to Electronic Voice Phenomenon, a recording of actual spirit voices.

"Yeah, and the EMF reader went off several times." Ryan supplied, talking about electromagnetic field readers, and energy.

"Ryan means to say several times besides the five times that he set it off when he was running away from some noise. Such a pussy." Mark laughed.

"Hey boys, respectful language please." Jennifer's hands were on her hips.

"Okay, okay sorry. He was such a wuss and was afraid of his own shadow," Mark revised his statement.

"Dude, you weren't the one being touched by ghosts!" Ryan defended himself.

"Yeah okay." Mark rolled his eyes. "We'll see if we got any other evidence, other than your "touches."

"Dad, did you see or feel anything?" Raina asked Steven.

"Yeah, but I was busy collecting evidence and helping these guys with the equipment. I'm hoping to go back another night and talk to the owners and maybe bring Mom along."

"Steven," Jennifer started.

"I know, I know, you don't do that kind of thing anymore. But Jennifer, I think it's one you can help."

"We'll see." Jennifer sighed and turned to retrieve the baked apples from the oven where she placed them to warm. She dished an apple out to each person and then brought over hot apple cider to complete the midnight treat.

"Are these the Macs?" Ryan asked.

"Yes. Good picking you guys. These were the perfect size for making baked apples. So did you have fun? Are you going to be able to sleep tonight?"

"Um yeah sure. Do you think we can wait to listen to the EVP's until tomorrow?" Ryan asked.

"No way! We want to know what we got, NOW," Coral said.

"Okay, well you guys tell me tomorrow if we got anything. I'm really tired."

"Chicken, bock-bock-bock." Mark mimicked chicken sounds with his hands tucked under his armpits, flapping his arms like a bird.

"Hey, I was talking to Logan about this earlier, but I hate the thought of you boys freezing out there in that van. The weather is getting colder and I think if you are going to spend your weekends here that you should crash in our guest room." Jennifer told them.

"That okay with you, hon?" she asked Steven.

"Sure, I don't see that being a problem. Guest room only and Coral you are to be in your own bed by the time I go to sleep. You understand?"

"Yes, Daddy, but you go to bed at eleven." Coral sulked.

"Precisely." Steven nodded. "I do agree we should wait to check on our evidence tomorrow. We had a long and late night. So bring your stuff in guys and get to bed. Coral, go get ready for bed and say goodnight to the boys."

"Goodnight," Coral huffed and stomped off.

"So uh, Mr. Steven do you have a flashlight we can borrow? It's kinda dark out there," Ryan asked.

"Yeah, actually I was going to come out and help you guys bring your stuff in."

"That's cool." Mark added, trying not to show his own jumpiness. Logan followed them out to bring his own things in. When they returned, Raina was already back in bed.

"I have to leave really early tomorrow morning for work, so I'll say bye to you now," he said, sitting on her bed with her.

"Are you going to come back next weekend too?" Raina asked hopefully.

"Of course. I wouldn't miss your birthday."

"Oh yeah, my birthday and Halloween." Raina sighed. "I can't believe it's Halloween already and I won't be able to do anything. It's not fair." She pouted.

"I know. But I'll be here. We never watched those movies so we can watch them next weekend. We'll figure it out. Don't dwell on it, baby. I love you."

"I'll try not to. I wish you were sleeping here with me." Logan had explained Jennifer's request to him that he sleep elsewhere. Raina had pouted about it but also understood. "Thanks for tonight. You really did relax me in such a yummy way. You're so patient with me."

"Yummy is an understatement. You're welcome. Anything to help. I'm glad it worked." Logan smiled and kissed her gently. "Dream of me, my sweet."

"I will. Sweetdreams."

But Raina's dreams that entire week were anything but sweet. They were disturbed by images of glass and blood, filled with screams of terror.

***

"Raina." Raina's eye slit open at the soft voice near her face. Why was Coral being so unusually quiet? She wondered. It was Friday, the day before Halloween. The day before her nineteenth birthday. Oh, of course. Coral was going to try and get her to go costume shopping, last minute, as usual with her. Didn't Coral understand she wasn't up to it?

"Coral, I'm sleeping. It's not even daylight yet. Have Mom take you." Then she opened her other eye and gasped. This was not her sister. The girl who stood before her was the same girl she had been seeing for a couple of weeks now, ever since the hallucinations had started up. The girl had curly platinum blonde hair with sea-blue eyes and a heart-shaped face. She wore a green ball gown and had a matching, sequined mask clutched in her hand. She lifted it up to her face and gave a sad smile and waved to her before disappearing.

While there was nothing innately scary about the girl, she was beautiful and had a sweet temperament, Raina was unsettled. The hallucinations were getting more vivid which didn't make sense to her now that she was off the offensive medication. Was it possible the migraines she was experiencing were due to a brain tumor or something of that nature? Maybe she had a neurological disorder. She wasn't sure, but knew that she had a lot to discuss with the doctor today. She rubbed her eyes and blinked. The girl was definitely gone.

"Raina, are you awake? You have twenty minutes before your appointment." Her Mom announced coming into her room with a basket of her clothes. Her radio turned on by itself and 'If I Die Young' was playing again. She hit the button, turning it off, annoyed.

"Thanks. Where's Coral?"

"Dad took her to get her costume." Jennifer looked at Raina's face. "Did you turn the radio on? You saw the girl again, didn't you?"

"Yes. I think I should have a CT scan or MRI or something. Can we tell the doctor that?" Raina climbed out of bed and walked over to her dresser. "I didn't touch the radio. This keeps happening."

"Have your migraines been getting worse?" Jennifer set the basket on the bed.

"No, not really."

"Then why?"

"Why?!" Raina paused, nearly tripping over her sweatpants. "Because I'm hallucinating now more than I was before. Maybe I have a brain tumor Mom that they never picked up on. This is really starting to freak me out."

"Calm down honey. First of all, you had both of those brain scans a few months ago and nothing showed up. You don't have a brain tumor. Yes, you are off the medication now. Yes, you thought spiders were crawling on you and it was scary. But this girl, she's not a hallucination. Have you ever thought maybe she's real?"

"What do you mean?" Raina gave up on her sweatpants and sat on her bed.

"I mean you now know about your father and me," Jennifer began.

"Oh that silly ghost hunting stuff. I don't believe in them, Mom. It's just plain silly. And I'm not crazy." Then Raina saw the hurt look in her mother's eye.

"I know you aren't crazy. Last time I checked, I'm not crazy either. We have no mental illness that runs in this family. Raina, sometimes it doesn't matter if you believe in them or not, spirits exist and they certainly believe in you enough to keep appearing to you. I know it's a lot to take in, but can you at least entertain the possibility that you might just have a gift of seeing spirits?"

"But I don't understand, are you saying you see them too? Who else? Why?"

"Yes I'm a Sensitive, Raina. It runs on my side of the family. Although your Dad senses things too. I've had experiences all of my life."

"Why do you keep it such a secret? From your own children?" Raina's tone was accusatory.

Jennifer sighed. "My upbringing was not an open-minded one, nor openly communicative. I had a bad experience with that I don't want to go into right now, but I fought to ignore and put up blocks. I kept it from you girls because I wanted you to have a normal upbringing and when the time came for you to learn, I wanted you to never question our love or support for you." Jennifer put her arm around Raina.

"I know you love me." Raina hugged her Mom.

"Yeah, well I never had that kind of support. I've always been the black sheep of the family. You know I have a strained relationship with them."

"That's the reason?" Her mother's side of the family was very judgmental, so they didn't see them very often.

"That and others things. But up until now, the only signs you exhibited that you had abilities were when you were a little girl. Dad and I agreed that we needed to nurture and guide you. But then when you became sick, that took over all of our thoughts, and there was never an opportunity to share with you. We were too concerned about figuring out what was wrong with you and helping you get better. Everything else took a back seat."

1...34567...9