Jersey Shore Games Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we ought to give her a chance to really feel a black man." Richard said just before he grabbed the needle out of Jodi's hand.

Shocked and now alarmed Jodi turned and faced Richard. "Now Richard you know you have to give that back to me."

Before the pretty brunette could do anything about the stolen needle Reggie had grabbed her from behind. She squealed and kicked as the wiry black man walked her over to the table and bent her over it. "There you go Richard give her some of her own medicine!" Reggie couldn't help but laugh at his own little joke.

Meanwhile Jodi struggle beneath his arms. "Please! No! Reggie you have to let me go! You're in so much trouble!" She screeched.

Before Jodi could get out another protest Richard moved in and lifted her skirt exposing a pair of see through white silk panties and the tops of her white stockings. "Oh yes this white girl is dressed to impress. She's just asking to have some fun with us black studs." Richard yelled as he pushed the needle into one of Jodi's buttocks.

Jodi howled. "Oh nooo! Aaaugh!"

"That's it now our girl's not going anywhere. Let's have some fun." Richard said triumphantly. Now the video got very interesting as Jodi became the black men's plaything. The fake needle was supposed to contain a powerful muscle relaxant that would render her powerless to stop whatever the black men wanted to do to her. I watched Jodi do a somewhat surprising job of acting as if she had been drugged by a muscle relaxant. Paula simply had to let her body do the talking. As she became excited the video got hotter meanwhile in this video Jodi actually had to make it look like her body was affected by a drug and she was doing a very good job.

She moaned groggily as the men lifted her onto the table. It was strange but her helplessness was getting me hard. After watching a complete encounter of interracial sex already I would have thought that I would have had enough but Jodi had awoken my senses. To top it off she looked good. Her body looked beautiful in the tight fitting nurse's outfit and I could tell by the shape of the white stockings that she had nice legs.

The black men laughed and joked as they stretched out the beautiful brunette on her belly. They worked the uniform off of her relaxed body that left her down to her lingerie. Reggie ended up at her head and Richard between her legs. While Reggie began sliding his penis into her mouth Richard slowly pulled Jodi's panties down her shapely silk encased legs. He then bent down and stuck his tongue between her legs which drew an immediate response from the supine woman. She let out a low moan as the black man licked her genitals. Despite her response Jodi was pleading with the black men to stop what they were doing but it was to no avail.

"I've got her all wet. Now she's ready to go." Richard announced as he stood up and prepared to sink his cock between her thighs.

"That's right my man I knew that this uptight white woman was looking to get her freak on. Now get that big black dick of yours up inside her." Reggie laughed heartily as he continued to lift Jodi's head up and down on his own cock.

"Oh Nurse Jodi you are one tight woman. That's it just let it slide in there, be a good girl now." Richard gasped as he speared her with his now familiar phallus.

For this video I couldn't hold out any longer. I had my cock out and was lightly stroking it as I watched the black men take turns at Jodi's mouth and vagina. They would each thrust at the opposite ends of her body and then switch, all the while the helpless white woman lay prone on the table with her head and legs hanging off each end of the furniture. Again it was such a turn on watching the men decide to switch orifices and as they walked around the table laughing and giving each other high fives celebrating their conquest, Jodi lay there not able to do anything to help herself. I had to remind myself that this was simply a video with a consenting woman playing a momentarily unwilling sex partner. Yet it remained realistic, Jodi continued to stay true to form with her physically passive acting all the while continuing to implore the men to stop touching her. Still there were cracks appearing in Jodi's unwillingness to comply with the black men. She was moaning more and at one point while they had her over on her back the white woman's legs were trying to wrap around Richard's humping torso and she was no longer turning her head away from Reggie trying to fit his penis into her mouth. Instead you could now see her tongue licking the long dark member.

After about ten minutes of this perverted game Richard announced that he wanted to fuck Nurse Jodi, as they were calling her, in the ass. While the black men discussed their next sexual position Jodi seemed to be regaining some control of herself. She lifted her legs and rolled over onto her side. Still she put up little fight as the men picked her up and Reggie lay on the table with his huge black erection pointing straight up towards the ceiling. Richard lifted the white woman on top of Reggie. After a brief struggle the white girl found herself anchored on top of Reggie, attached by his 9" penis. The black man began pushing up into Jodi while she continued with her incredible acting job of having little control of her bodily functions. Meanwhile Richard was standing off to the side greasing up his enormous member. I was transfixed now wondering how the hell such a petit woman was going to take so much meat up her ass.

"Please no you're too big. I've never taken anything that size before." Jodi begged as she squirmed helplessly on Reggie's cock.

Jodi's entreaties fell upon deaf ears. Richard climbed up on the table and began to mount her. At first Jodi's face was etched with pain as the black man pushed against her. I thought it would have been an impossible task but slowly the black penis began to disappear into the white brunette. It was a struggle but with Jodi's body so compliant it wasn't long before she surrendered her ass, no longer pleading with the black man to stop sodomizing her anally. Instead she now asked him to go slow and be gentle, to do it right so that it would feel good.

I was never much of a porno aficionado, even with its proliferation on the internet, so I had never seen two men penetrate a woman before. The camera slowly circled the three bodies as they writhed against each other and the moans emanated from them. At one point I got a good look at the two dicks oozing in and out of Jodi like two large black eels. Jodi had finally given in to the black men. She was kissing Reggie aggressively flicking her tongue against his. I had always considered Jodi the most attractive of the three pretty Jersey shore girls in an all American way but watching her let these two black studs expertly and thoroughly fuck her I changed my whole view of her. Underneath a thin coating of pretty girl next door Jodi was a magnificent slut.

I did my best to stop masturbating as I watched them finish. The three of them seemed to melt together like a scoop of vanilla ice cream being enveloped by a puddle of hot fudge. Their interracial coupling was made complete with Jodi's capitulation to the black men. I watched as she urged the men on gladly taking their cum in both her vagina and rectum.

I was exhausted from watching two of the most incredible sex scenes. I looked at my watch and saw that I had been torturing myself viewing the two videos for almost two hours. I figured I had to get over to Jodi and Eddie's and then get back before Reggie and Lis returned from the wedding. I had probably backed up a gallon of cum from all the excitement of the last two hours and I wanted to make sure that I shot this huge load while I watched Reggie pumping his big black dick into my girlfriend.

I grabbed the blender and drove to Eddie and Jodi's house. I expected that I would be able to simply say a quick hello to the couple, hand off the blender and make my way back to Reggie's. I was beyond excited after watching the two black men put the two pretty white women through their paces. I arrived at the house just as darkness was overtaking the day. It was only the second week since daylight savings and I was just getting used to it being light out after 7pm. As I walked to the door with the commercial size blender I felt the last remnants of the winter air in the offshore breeze. It would be cold at night in this oceanfront town for the next couple of weeks and then the warmth of the upcoming summer would seize the evening, although never completely. A night breeze from the ocean could slap a Jersey shore heat wave all the way back to West Virginia with the coolness developed from the ocean waters. It was one of the things that made living on either of the country's coasts such a pleasure. Memories of perfect summers past raced through my mind as I rang the bell at the front door.

Jodi answered the door with a smile and gave me a hug and a kiss. She was wearing an oversized grey sweatshirt over a pair of blue sweat pants. Not a very flattering get up but Jodi still looked beautiful. It was hard to think of her in any other way. Her pale skin contrasted with the dark brown hair that she had let grow over the winter and now hung down to her shoulders and as always her bright blue eyes seemed to glow. And underneath her loose clothing I knew after watching her on video that her body had been honed by hours of physical activity. I saw the pretty brunette in a whole new light now. I rewound the DVD in my mind as I followed her into the kitchen.

"Where's Eddie?" I asked.

"He's in Philadelphia. The sainted Phillies. Hey thanks for bringing back the blender." She smiled back at me.

"Sainted? I never heard a team from Philadelphia ever referred to that way." I joked, yet fully aware that sports teams and the fans from Philadelphia were amongst the worst.

"Hey you lived in Allentown for almost four years. You must have heard someone say something nice up there." Jodi returned with a smile. While Alex and Ginger were very nice Jodi had become my favorite amongst the three. The girl next door moniker applied to her. I just couldn't believe that she had allowed herself to be filmed giving it up to two black men.

"Only about Penn State football, Morning, noon and night all year long. I laughed.

"Oh yea those Dutchmen are suckers for that team." Jodi looked at me. "So I guess Lis is with Reggie at that wedding."

"Yea we got down at 5." I smiled somewhat sheepishly.

"Have you enjoyed sharing Lis?" Jodi turned as she asked the question and began wiping down her kitchen counter.

Despite the bold question I answered it as easily as if we were talking about the weather. "Yea I guess. It's a little different than I expected sometimes."

"How is that?" Jodi inquired with a beautiful smile.

"When it first happened I thought everyone got something out of the experience. Since then it's pretty much Reggie that has controlled things." I admitted.

"Welcome to the wonderful world of cuckoldry. Reggie's supposed to be in control." Jodi explained with a chuckle.

"So I shouldn't worry?" I asked.

"Reggie's a pro. He's been doing this to white couples since before we were in grade school. Trust me, he isn't interested in stealing the girl. He just borrows us and when he's through he returns us feeling that much better."

"What about the other guy?" I asked.

Jodi smiled as if she was remembering something very sweet. "You mean Richard." She paused. "He knows the rules."

"Well I guess I trust Reggie. It's just that I . . . Well . . ." I didn't want to admit to what was really scaring me.

"It's just that Richard is so God damn gorgeous? You're not alone. He scared Eddie at first too." Jodi had read my mind and the thought made her smile at me reassuringly.

"I saw a couple of pictures of him with Lis. He looks pretty damn good at pleasuring a woman." I said.

"It's what you wanted Denny. Unfortunately there are times that you won't be able to pick Lis' lovers. When Reggie gives us to someone we comply. It's all part of you submitting and giving up control." The sultry brunette explained.

"Well I didn't think it would be anyone other than Reggie. And after seeing that DVD of Richard, Reggie and . . ." As soon as I said it I knew I had made a mistake.

"You saw the DVD of Reggie, Richard and me?" Jodi had a serious look on her face.

"Well at first I didn't know what it was." Sometimes the most stupid excuse was the one that got you out of trouble.

"How did you get a hold of it?" Jodi inquired as she folded her arms in front of her chest. Her softening face told me that maybe I wouldn't be in too much trouble.

"It was in Reggie's cabinet. He didn't mean for me to find it. You have to admit Jodi, you've been telling me I should have known what to expect when I allowed Lis to be with another guy well I guess you could say the same thing about making a porno video. Don't you think?" I hoped to be able to talk my way out my predicament.

"You're right. I already knew that. You're just the first one I know that has seen it. Well what did you think?" The gorgeous woman couldn't resist asking for my opinion.

"To say the least you were quite entertaining. You've got some real acting skills. The sex was . . . incredible to say the least." I answered honestly.

"I'm glad you liked it and believe me I was exhausted. I could barely walk afterwards." Jodi smiled at my approval of her performance.

"So I have to ask. How did you get into this? How did Reggie get you the first time?" I got up the courage to ask Jodi some questions that might do me some good.

Jodi laughed heartily at my question. "My God he did it so smoothly it was hard to tell when it started. I suppose it had to be from the first minute I met Reggie. Nothing just grows on that guy. He's a predator that operates on complete instinct when it comes to a woman. Eddie and I were at this fundraiser dance when a smallish black man came up and started a conversation with us. He's good at that, inserting himself so easily and then finding the weakness in a couple's bond. I've seen him do it with single women but I know for a fact that Reggie loves taking down a married or attached woman."

"So you didn't even know that he was interested in you. I assume." I interjected.

"Oh God! Of course I knew he wanted me but I was married. A married woman doesn't just fuck around especially with their husband right there in the same room! Besides Reggie was . . ." Jodi's voice trailed off and she tilted her head.

"Besides Reggie was black, right?" I finished for my host.

"Denny I grew up in West Virginia and Western Pennsylvania. White girls just didn't go with black men out there. I have to be honest it wasn't that I was all that racist I had just never seen a black man and a white woman together. So when Reggie came onto me that night I'll admit to you and you alone that it was the most alien thing that had ever happened to me." Jodi confessed.

"So what happened?" I was enthralled with Jodi's story.

"You know I don't think I'll ever forget a moment of that night. Reggie hangs out with us for fifteen minutes and he senses that Eddie doesn't like to dance. My husband was standing there with a beer in his hand while I was swaying my hips and moving to the song. So what does Reggie do? He buys Eddie a fresh beer and then takes me out onto the floor. We danced for about an hour. You know Reggie's personality and on top of that he's a great dancer. I didn't miss Eddie for a minute and as it turned out he didn't miss me. I mean how could he have been jealous of me dancing with this skinny little guy? How was I going to ever be seduced by a black man? My husband had no idea that by the end of the night I was head over heels. So when Reggie called a few days later I was ready to go." Jodi laughed nervously as she told her story.

"It sounds like he got you as easily as he got Lis. Did Eddie know?" I added.

"Oh I'm not that easy and neither is Lis silly boy. Eddie didn't know at first but I doubt he would have cared much." Jodi smiled and then continued her story. "Reggie took me out dancing again. Then we hit a couple of casinos on other nights. He was really a goof when it came right down to it. I almost didn't take him seriously and then we ended up in bed and, well, you know what that's like. I was done. He had me."

"What did Eddie do?" I was totally into Jodi's story.

"He was pretty pissed when he found out but he had let his guard down. We were at a weak point in our relationship and he let had let a skilled aggressive stud like Reggie inside the gates." Jodi told me.

"I don't get it. No offense but if you two were at a weak point I could understand the possibility of one of you straying but Lis and I seemed so strong." I said.

" Ah yes but that makes my point. Reggie took advantage of the lack of passion in our relationship. What he did to you was take advantage of the perception you had in the strength and the passion in your relationship." Jodi replied.

"Okay, I'll bite. How did he do that?" Now I was very curious.

"Well you bet that Reggie couldn't get Lis to have sex with him right?" Jodi asked.

"How did you know that?" Now it was my turn to be upset at a secret getting out.

"Well you're not the only one that gets to watch girls on video and keep secrets." Jodi smiled at the turn about. "And you'll never have to worry about Lis finding that out from me. I've grown to love you two too much to ever do something like that."

"In any event back to my teaching lesson. After you had accepted Reggie's little challenge, as I am sure you are aware of now, you had stepped into his game. He was betting on you not telling Lis about the bet. Then once he got you into his house there was only one way that you would ever get out of the game." Jodi explained.

"And what was that?" I urged her on.

"That either you would stand up at any point and tell Reggie that the bet was off or that Lis would reject him. I'm sure that Reggie had sized you up as a cuckold by then. He knew that you were as excited about the thought of your girlfriend giving it up to him as you were about winning some silly bet. What he had hoped for, what he had gleefully discovered was that Lissy was testing you. She was going to let Reggie seduce her up until the point that you stepped in and stopped it. When you didn't they quickly progressed to the point of no return. Reggie had intrigued her, excited her, nothing was going to stop them and they had sex right there in front of you." Jodi concluded.

"That's an interesting theory, one that puts most of the blame on me." I said.

"Well Lis wanted Reggie there's no doubting that. It definitely takes two to tango. In this case three so it's not all your fault. Yet I think you're wrong to look at this as a mistake. I think you know this was the right thing to do." Jodi smiled.

So Eddie could have done the same thing to stop you and Reggie, just stepped in and said something?" I asked.

"To tell you the truth the thought of Eddie stopping us never entered my mind. The funny thing is that when Reggie found out that Eddie knew he wasn't worried at all. He actually suggested that we tell Eddie and ask if he wanted to watch us!" Jodi let out the last statement with a loud chuckle.

"How did Eddie take that?" I asked.

"You know what happened? Reggie just took me right in front of him. He didn't ask or even sneak around. One night Reggie came by with a couple of bottles of wine. The three of us had a couple of glasses and Reggie just came out and asked if I had any lingerie and did I like wearing it. You must know by now that Reggie is a sucker for a white girl in expensive stockings and high heel pumps." Jodi paused and smiled. "So that night I ended up on the couch wearing a garter belt and stockings with Reggie on top of me while my husband sat in the chair across the room jerking off. After that night I knew a few things, I was going to be letting Reggie bang me as often as I could get it, my husband was going to let me do it and he was a full blown cuckold." Jodi said