Jersey Shore Games Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
641 Followers

"Thank you and yes I guess you see quite a few breasts." She replied looking down at the black man with a smile.

"Not like yours my dear, as I said your boyfriend is a lucky man." Richard smile right into Lis' eyes. "Now let's get your temperature taken. Just grab the table for me please."

Lis went to one end of the exam table and bent over resting her elbows on the table. She had a sanguine smile on her face as she turned her head and watched Richard lube a long glass stick.

I felt a nudge on me side. It was the real Dr. Watson handing me a notepad. Written on it was the message, "I can't wait to watch him turn your girlfriend into a whimpering sex slave." He was smiling up at me. I took the pad and pen and wrote, "He already has." He took the pad back and wrote, "I really have to say she has the best looking body that I have ever seen."

I took in Lis at the table. Her arms and shoulders were taut with muscle, her breasts hung down until they touched the top of the exam table. Lis had done a million stomach crunches over the last month and the result was a midsection that sucked inward until her body flared out at the hips and buttocks in a perfect expanse of womanhood. I saw that the old black man could no longer control himself. He was rubbing a thick lump that bulged from his pants.

Meanwhile Richard had stepped behind Lis with the greased thermometer. "Are you ready?"

"You know I've always wondered why you take a patient's temperature this way?" Lis' expectant smile remained on her face as she looked back at Richard.

"It's more accurate. Now just relax my dear." With that Richard slid the glass rod up into my girlfriend's anus.

"Oh!" Lis uttered her lipstick glossed mouth making a perfect O that Reggie caught on film standing off to the side.

"You okay?" Richard asked as he gently rubbed one of her buttocks.

"Yea it's fine." Lis grimaced.

"That's my girl. You're a real sweetie. It'll just be a few minutes." Richard continued to caress Lis moving his hand up to her back and then back to the buttocks ending the exploration with a firm slap. Lis' body reacted with a quiver.

"You know you've sculpted your body quite nicely. You must be working out." Richard's hand continued to roam Lis' body.

"Mmmm yes. I enjoy lifting weights." Lis rolled her eyes in response to the impromptu massage.

"I hope you don't mind my hands. I'm used to some pretty well worn housewives. You're so much more . . . well let me say fresh." Richard had begun to slowly slide the thermometer in and out of Lis' rectum while his other hand travelled down to her thigh.

"I suppose not. You're the doctor." Lis managed to stammer out.

Richard began to plumb the depths of Lis' rectum more rapidly and moving it in a circular motion. When Lis began to moan the black man inquired. "You seem to be sensitive. I assume that you haven't tried anal sex yet?"

"A few times." Lis muttered quickly becoming drunk on the sensations racing through her body.

"Do you enjoy it?" Richard pressed further as she ceased probing with the thermometer.

"Like anything else if it's done well." Lis replied.

"And Dennis?" Richard continued to run his hands all over my girlfriend's back, buttocks and thighs occasionally stopping at her ass and administering a sound slap with his hand.

"We don't do it." Lis looked to be in helpless ecstasy bent over the table, her ass high in the air with the long thermometer sticking out of it.

"And why not? Is he too long for you?" Richard added a caress of Lis' inner thigh for good measure.

"No I don't mind size. Like I said if it's done well . . ." Lis grunted.

"How long is his penis?" Richard continued his inquisition.

"five inches." Lis replied matter of factly.

"So you have a boyfriend with barely adequate genitals that doesn't do anal that well." He added without hesitation. He chuckled as if he had made a joke and Lis joined in seemingly at my expense.

"Well your temperature is normal and you seemed to enjoy the sensation of the thermometer. Your vagina has become moist." He added.

Lis stood up and leaned her naked body back against the black man. "Well Richard, you have a nice touch and I certainly don't mind a nice spanking." Lis turned towards him looking right into his eyes.

It was obvious that it was here that Reggie had planned to have Lis ripe for the plucking but Richard remained cool. "Why don't we get you into the stirrups."

Smiling at her seducer Lis obediently went over to the section of the exam table that had a set up for examining a woman's genitals. She hopped up on the table and lay down on her back lifting her legs and placing them in the stirrups. Now Richard would have full access to Lis' pussy.

Richard pulled up a short step ladder and sat on it. He was eye level with Lis and began taking full advantage. He gently ran his finger along Lis' labia lips causing her to squirm. He did it once more and Lis slowly bucked upwards. My girlfriend had gone to the trouble of waxing her pubic area so her already larger than normal genitals seemed to be standing out like a huge flower.

"Well you certainly are emitting a great deal of lubricant. Much more than the last time you were in here." Richard commented as he continued to play with Lis' large lips.

"Is that okay?" Lis asked as if she might be concerned.

"Oh it's fine. You have a very healthy libido and your vagina is quite sensitive to the touch. I wonder if you are getting enough?" Richard asked to no one in particular.

"Enough what?" Lis remained concerned.

Richard ignored Lis' question and said in his best "hey I'm just playing a doctor" tone. "I'd like to run a couple of tests. I'm sure everything will be fine."

"Well I guess. I mean I want to make sure I'm okay." Lis seemed even more worried at this point.

"This is the first instrument I am going to use." Richard pressed his middle finger into the folds of the slick vagina.

"Oh!" Lis let out. "That feels good."

"Not everything a doctor does is painful." Richard commented with a smile on his face as his finger plunged in and out of Lis.

For her part Lis pushed herself down the table giving herself to the black man. Any pretense of hesitation in Lis was now gone. She was Richard's to do with as he pleased.

"Lis I'm going to dry off your vagina but I want to keep this instrument in place so . . ." Lis didn't answer but when Richard leaned in and gently ran his tongue along her clitoris my girlfriend sighed loudly. He quickly worked her up to an uncontrolled frenzy as he flicked his tongue all over her genitals. She was no longer acting. My girlfriend was in utter ecstasy. We sat there for about five minutes and listened to the sounds of Richard licking and Lis now moaning in rhythm to the black man's touch.

"Lis I have one more instrument I'd like to use on you. It's clear when a well built beauty like you just isn't getting enough and I have to be honest it makes me more than a bit frustrated. Such a waste." Richard shook his head in mock bewilderment as he stood and walked over to the side of the table.

"You see some prim and proper white women such as yourself need to occasionally be treated like a slut and this instrument will most certainly help." Richard unzipped his pants and took his hardening penis out and laid it next to Lis' head.

"Oh." Lis turned her head and seeing what Richard had done gently took the member in her hand. "Yes, this is most definitely going to help."

"You'll need to make it hard for it to work properly." Richard instructed.

"Of course, I can help with that." Lis answered eagerly.

It was hard for the real doctor and I to see on the other side of the room, especially with Reggie now standing on the table over Lis to get a view from above. Yet it was readily apparent from the movement of her head and the sloshing noises that Lis was now giving Richard some head.

The black man was able to get out of his clothes while Lis continued to suck his cock. At one point he got stuck with one of his shirt buttons. Richard was so excited that he simply ripped the shirt open causing buttons to careen across the floor. Then in two quick moves Reggie hopped off the table and Richard jumped up and squatted over Lis' face. I noticed rivulets of sweat rolling down his body as he dropped his onyx colored penis down into my girlfriend's mouth. Lis rested her hands on Richard's thighs while he got in a four point stance and rocked his hips up and down. The thick black dick plunged in and out of Lis' mouth. It was fantastic sexual positioning for the video. The black man on top while the pretty white girl lay underneath, her legs spread and constrained in the stirrups for all to see.

"You see Lis you need absolutely no instruction. You know exactly how to please a man, a real man. Oh yes, your mouth feels so moist and warm. You're such a healthy white girl." Richard grunted out as he humped himself into my girlfriend's mouth.

Now that Richard's penis was wet and hard compliments of Lis' mouth he jumped down and quickly positioned himself between my girlfriend's legs. By standing on the first step of the step bench Richard was able to aim directly as Lis' sweet spot. All he had to do was lean against her and he was inside her vagina. Lis let out a soft moan. The black man placed his hands on either side of her hips and began to fuck my girlfriend. It was slow at first but quickly became more violent as Richard's excitement began to overflow.

"Oh doctor! This is so sweet! You knew just what I needed!" Lis howled.

"Ugh, you're doing wonderfully! Have you ever handled such a large instrument?" He grunted.

"God no but it feels so wonderful! Just keep going!" She answered frantically.

The noise of the stirrups and the table itself shaking began to interfere with the sounds of the two lovers. I was beginning to think that the two sexual athletes were going to tear the piece of furniture apart. As if reading my mind Reggie made a subtle motion with his free hand. Richard saw it and momentarily stopped fucking Lis. He lowered the stirrups and freed her legs. Then he leaned down and kissed Lis. When their lips parted he lifted her up off the table. Lis wrapped her legs around the small of his back and let the muscular black man begin fucking her again by bouncing her up and down on his hard erection. Richard had no problem throwing Lis up and down which had her in complete bliss. I could see it in Lis' face that she was beyond having to fake any kind of excitement. I could see her powerful legs flattened out against the black skin anchoring her to the black stud. I had heard Reggie once call this move a nigger squat. He seemed to think that it was a sexual position in which black men had gained a monopoly. While I doubted that theory as I watched Richard thrill my girlfriend I was certain that this black man had the move down better than any white man.

After a healthy workout in this position where Reggie was able to film the two lovers at just about every angle possible the two of them slowed and Lis unlocked her ankles and let her legs slide sensuously down his body. Lis then got down on her knees and slid the slimy black cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head back and forth in a furious motion that illustrated how excited she was. She then began kissing and licking Richard's genitals all over showing off the technique she had learned from her mentor, Jodi. She was delivering such a load of pleasure that Richard was almost unable to stand. As she sucked on his balls Richard lifted her face away from his genitals.

"In order to have a successful treatment you'll need to do another exercise that I'm sure you have never completed before." Richard turned and faced away from Lis. He bent over and leaned against the arm of the couch and stuck his ass right in Lis' face. My girlfriend didn't hesitate. She started by kissing each of Richard's buttocks and then parted the meaty globes with her hands. I watched in amazement as my girlfriend stuck out her tongue and then pressed it against the back of the black man's scrotum. She flicked her tongue making the man's balls jump up and down. Then she lazily moved upwards to the skin between his genitals and his anus. Reggie filmed closely as Lis licked the dark black skin leaving a trail of saliva. She moaned softly as she did her duty with the black man's backside licking every square inch of his underside. Then in a true act of sexual submission Lis moved further up and began circling her tongue around the bunched up sphincter muscle. I couldn't believe that a woman whom only a few months ago was an innocent blonde career woman was now giving a black man a complete rim job. I watched her circle the ring of muscle with greater force now and then suddenly Lis placed her lips around Richard's sphincter. She slowly closed her eyes and everyone in the room knew that my girlfriend was letting her tongue slither past the folds of muscle and into the black man's rectum. It was the most degrading sexual act I had ever seen and I would have never thought that even Reggie with all his powers of persuasion would have been able to convince Lis to debase herself so. She stayed there exploring the cavity and rimming Richard for quite a while and then released the grip her tongue and lips had on him. She retreated slowly, kissing and licking her way along the sweaty black skin until she was back at his balls. Lis sucked them into her mouth again causing the black man to groan loudly. She stood slowly. Lis kissed his ass and then back and shoulders as she rose until she was hugging Richard from behind.

"I'm ready for my next treatment Doctor." Lis cooed in a husky voice I had never heard before.

"Lay on the couch my luv." Richard turned and kissed Lis and led her to the couch and helped her lay down.

One of the things I loved about Lis was that despite having a somewhat muscular build she was very flexible and now she was going to use this prowess to please the handsome black man. She grabbed her silk encased calves and jackknifed her body for him. Richard climbed on top of her and sank himself back inside her vagina which was now a sopping wet mess. He took no mercy on Lis from the outset pounding his enormous manhood in and out of her compliant body and her reaction was immediate.

"Oh I never get this shit at home! I need this so badly!" Lis screamed.

"You like this treatment don't you? You white girls give in so sweetly. The process of stretching you is going so well my luv." Richard growled as he undulated up and down on Lis' outstretched body.

Although it was silly dialogue Richard was right. The thick black member was sliding in and out of Lis well lubricated hole with ease now. The only noise in the room was the gelatinous sound of the slick black member slicing into the creamy excitement. It could be described as the sound of churning butter as Lis' lubricant was that thick.

The camera Reggie was holding was surely picking up something else. This was more than just two gorgeous people having sex. There was such an intense fervor between the two lovers. By the way they were kissing and the urgency with which Lis was now giving up her body these two had fallen for each other. It was causing my heart to sink.

After every few thrusts Richard was now grinding his body against Lis driving his penis all the way into her. He would grunt every time he went balls deep and Lis would sigh loudly. This lasted for a few minutes and I was beginning to marvel at Richard's stamina. Finally the black man got off of Lis and smiled down at her.

"Lay down on the couch for me my dear and we will perform the next part of your treatment." He ordered.

Lis following his instructions stretched out on the couch and awaited the next phase of the sexual encounter. The black man slipped in behind her in a spooning position. Lis raised her leg and draped it over her lover's body. With this access Richard easily snaked his erection between her legs and back inside her from behind. Lis further accommodated the black man by pushing back into him.

"I can't believe that we're doing this with my boyfriend sitting in the next room." Lis exclaimed.

"What would he do if he saw us?" Richard asked as he once again began a smooth motion in and out of my girlfriend.

"He's such a wimp. He'd probably just jerk off at the sight of a real stud sticking it to me. All I know is that this won't be the last time we do this." Lis' eyes rolled to the back of her head as she began reacting to Richard and the talk ended.

In this position those viewing the video got a very good look at Lis' beautiful body. She was so well toned from the intense work outs and dieting. And Richard was now playing that body with the skill of a concert musician. He ran his hands all over her, pinching her nipples and gently caressing the fully engorged clitoris which was now shamelessly bulging out like a large bud readily apparent for anyone that would watch this video. All these sensations began to affect Lis. Her body movements became erratic and she had a lascivious look on her face. Richards fucking was relentless and Lis was now letting out a sigh at the apex of each thrust. The black man sensed my girlfriend's excitement so he quickened the pace. He wanted everyone to see what he was capable of doing to a pretty white girl with his huge genitals and expertise. That a black man could drive a gorgeous white woman to the edge of sexual abandon and have her become a slave to his body. Lis' normal tone was fairly deep and husky but she was now singing in a high pitched voice.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Lis sang out in the high pitched staccato voice and then suddenly "Richard! I'm coming! Oh yes I'm coming!"

She grabbed at one of her nipples and frantically rubbed her clitoris. Her eyelids fluttered and she stretched her body out on the couch like a large blonde haired cat extending its body in a long stiffening yawn. My girlfriend was cumming hard and doing it shamelessly for a black man right in front of a video camera that was recording everything. She hung like this for several long seconds and then her face took on a relaxed satisfied open mouthed gaze. All the while Richard kept fucking her, incessantly pumping pleasurable sensations into my girlfriend.

"Wow! Oh holy shit I can't believe how good you feel. You're so much better than anyone I've ever been with!" Lis exclaimed as she lifted her head and let Richard touch his tongue to hers.

"It's time for the final phase of your treatment." Richard said.

He gently disengaged from Lis and she got up from the couch in a fairly unsteady state. She stood and let Richard get up off the couch and then kneeled on the floor so that she could bend over and her upper body could rest on the couch seat. In this position it looked as if Lis was presenting herself to Richard like some sort of female dog in heat. The black man squatted behind her grabbing his cock at the base. He leaned further down and pressed the ebony slab of meat between Lis' ass cheeks and into her rectum. Richard used his own body weight to defeat Lis' sphincter muscle. I watched as the biggest penis I had ever seen slid into my girlfriend's bowels. She whimpered loudly at first and then gave into the black man.

Richard rested on top of Lis kneeling body for a moment while Reggie and his video camera slowly circled the sweating couple so that he could get Lis' reaction to having a foot long black cock balls deep in her rectum and then the actual sight of the her body fully impaled with Richard. After the temporary pose Richard went back to work on my girlfriend. He accelerated to a punishing pace very quickly. At first Lis simply took the large cock but soon she was sobbing uncontrollably. She cried out Richard's name over and over. It was then that I saw something amazing. Fluid began squirting out of Lis' pussy. There was barely enough to notice at first but as her sobs became more guttural the expulsion of ejaculate became readily apparent as it flew out of her onto the carpet and ran down the backs of her thighs. I had never seen a woman. Let alone my girlfriend, in such a state of excitement.

Bazzz
Bazzz
641 Followers