Jersey Shore Games Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
645 Followers

Richard hugged Lis from behind and helped her onto the couch so that she was lying on her belly with him on top of her. From there the black stud got into a push up position and resumed screwing her in the ass. I remember being at a party with Lis where someone had joked about why people made such unusual faces when they fucked. Lis came back with "You are filled with abandon when someone is inside you and all your inhibitions are gone. I guess you know you are doing it right when you're making one of those intense faces." I watch Lis turn her head towards me and get up onto her elbows as the stud continued to have his way with her. Her face and chest were blotched with a beet red color, her mouth was open and her face had the same gaze that she had talked about at the party.

Richard actually seemed to be frustrated as hard as he fucked Lis he couldn't break her. He had had to urge Paula on with the slap of her ass during her video and with his equipment I was sure she was far from the first. Yet Lis had been able to handle him. With tears running down her face she got to her hands and knees and began pushing back against the black stud. At that point Richard couldn't handle anymore. His own face contorted and his thrusts became shorter. Suddenly he arched his back and announced loudly. "Oh fuck girl you got me to cum! I'm cumming real hard baby!"

"Do it! Do it in my ass you hot black stud!" Lis returned in a deep quivering voice her face contorted into a rich mixture of pain and carnal delight.

There was a different sound now as Richard fucked my girlfriend's ass. It was the sound of a hard cock stabbing at a cloud of liquid gushing out of him and into her guts. I watched helplessly as he emptied his seed into her. The black man growled as his muscular body took the final short bursts against Lis' buttocks. He came in buckets as his orgasm seemed to hang in eternity. Yet finally he collapsed on top of her heaving body and then held her in his arms. They recovered for a moment and then continued a dialogue meant for those that would watch the video.

"Now I'm going to want you to have this treatment at least once a week my lovely patient." Richard smiled down at Lis and kissed her.

"I told you this wasn't going to be the last time we did this and I meant it. I want you inside me as often as I can get it.' Lis smiled back up at her lover.

"What about your boyfriend my luv?" Richard inquired.

"Denny will be fine. Like I said, he's very good at jerking off." Lis replied and caused both of them to laugh.

Lis finished with "I belong to you now." She turned her head upwards again and stuck out her tongue and touched Richard's and then slid it into his mouth.

Reggie moved in with the hand held video camera and the yelled. "That's it! What a fucking job! You two were un-fucking-believable! Just one take all the way through with no stopping that's a motherfucking record bitches!"

Normally a very well spoken guy when he got excited Reggie swore like a longshoreman so I knew that he meant what he was saying. The two lovers smiled up at Reggie quite satisfied with their work. Richard lifted himself off of Lis and in the process dragged his now flaccid penis out of her well used orifice. It was shiny with lube and his cum. Lis carefully got up so as not to let any cum leak out of her and onto the leather couch. Once up she adjusted her stockings pulling them up so that they were taut again. Reggie handed her a towel and she wiped herself off. At one point she turned away from me and I could see that her ass was covered with the black man's sperm and that it was running down the back of her legs and mixing with her own ejaculate.

Meanwhile Richard approached me with a towel around his waist. "Hey Denny I really want to thank you for letting your girl do this. She really made this video. I think it's going to be amazing when it's all said and done."

"No problem Richard it's her decision and knowing you were going to be her co star made it easy. She really enjoys being with you." I told the smiling black man.

"Oh I enjoy her. She's a beautiful woman. By the way, I was wondering if I could ask a favor? There's this fundraiser that I was invited too and my original date backed out at the last minute so I was wondering if I could ask Lis to go with me. It's at one of the casinos." Richard asked me as if my vote counted.

"As far as I'm concerned she's all yours Richard but down here Reggie's her man." I looked over Richard up close without his shirt on and wondered why a woman would ever back out of a date with this guy.

"Ah that is a good point but to me you still get asked." We both looked over at Reggie who was introducing Lis, still clad in only her stockings and high heels, to Dr. Watson.

"Sounds like a decent payment for rent to me." I heard Reggie say as he turned and came over to us.

"Hey Reggie I'd like to take Lis to that benefit tonight. You alright with me bringing her back tomorrow morning?" Richard asked.

"Well I certainly think you earned it." Reggie agreed.

Just then, I looked over Reggie's shoulder and saw that Lis had dropped to her knees and her head was going up and down. I moved to my right and then I could see that she was between Dr. Watson's legs. The good doctor was sitting on the couch with a hand running through Lis blonde hair while she gave him a blow job.

"Oh Lis said she had no problem paying for the use of Dr. Watson's office with a little head." Reggie said.

As the two black men talked about Richard going out with Lis and the apparent success of the video shoot I watched my girlfriend pleasure a sixty five year old black man she had met only minutes before. As her head moved up and down on the man's coal black penis I noticed a glob of Richard's cum drool out of her still relaxed asshole and run down her leg. When in South Jersey she had become a different woman. A woman that made porno videos, had sex with anyone Reggie wanted her too and had generally fallen under the spell of the black man. In short, Lis was Reggie's slut.

We got back to Reggie's house and had a quick bite to eat. It was after six so Lis began preparing for her night with Richard. Reggie and I were bullshitting in the living room when she came out of the bedroom applying some lip gloss.

"Well well Richard's one lucky stud tonight." Reggie declared as he eyed my girlfriend lasciviously.

"You look great honey." I kept my cool despite being blown away by Lis' appearance.

"Thanks." Lis accepted our compliments with an "I know I'm hot." smile.

She was wearing a loose fitting gold lame halter top that tied around her neck and then loosely at her upper back and hung down like a mid drift. It left her defined abdomen and muscular back exposed. As if to add insult to injury she was wearing my favorite pants, a pair that I had bought for her one day while we had been shopping together. They were a pair of leather pants that rode low at her waist and were so tight that her calf and thigh muscles were clearly outlined through the thin material. As I gazed at the shapely legs I noticed the small lump between her thighs that later in the evening would surely develop into an obscene looking camel toe. I thought about Lis dancing with Richard turning him on, enticing him into a night of passion all the while wearing the pants that I loved so much. I felt myself getting hard just thinking about it.

Richard showed up about a half hour later. He was dressed in a casual elegance with an expensive summer sport coat, an unusually collared blue dress shirt that showed off his muscular neck and a pair of tight fitting dark colored jeans. While Reggie tended to dress loudly with cheaper clothing Richard could have been a Wall Street banker out on the weekend. When he came in he gave Lis a long kiss on the lips. I watched the two of them together. They were comfortable in each other's arms and impossibly gorgeous. One could easily look beyond the differences in their heritages and skin color and see them as a very happy couple. I watched Lis put on a leather jacket that matched her pants and then they left.

No sooner had Richard left with my girlfriend then Alex knocked on Reggie's door. I opened the door and the pretty blonde gave me a big friendly kiss on the lips. And then she went over to Reggie and they French kissed for a very long minute. It was readily apparent what Alex had been called over for.

"God that tastes good! After an afternoon of watching one of my fine brothers make the two backed monster with an extremely sexy white woman you know I need some of this girl." Reggie playfully grabbed Alex's ass and squeezed.

"Now hold on a minute. Before we play hide the sausage, where's Lis?" Alex squealed as she tried to hold off the black man.

"She's out with Richard." I replied with a deflated smile as I was already missing my girlfriend.

"At the benefit." Reggie finished for me as he got behind Alex and hugged her around the waist.

"Oh that's right, Jodi has the flu. So how did it go today?" Alex smiled at me as Reggie continued his playful assault reaching under her v neck sweater and fondling her breasts.

"Honey we've got a new star. We did the whole thing without interruption. The two of them fucked like they'd been doing it with each other for years." Reggie was now kissing Alex' neck.

Denny Lis is so gorgeous. I know she'd do great, especially with that hunk Richard." Alex' voice trailed off to a husky murmur when she turned her head and kissed Reggie.

The black man lifted Alex' sweater over her head. She offered no resistance and her breasts tumbled out. They were bigger than Lis' and despite being a few years older and a couple of pounds heavier than my girlfriend Alex mammaries hadn't sagged an inch. They were perfect natural cones that hung pendulously in front of her well toned body. I couldn't help but stare at the blonde haired beauty as she stepped out of her pants. Reggie had begun to massage her body and I could see the huge lump that had grown in his pants.

"Come on and join us Denny." Alex reached out and grabbed my hand.

Even though I would have been a supporting actor at best to Reggie and his big black dick it would be fun. Alex was beautiful but I needed to do something else. Alex was more than tempting but the woman I loved was dancing with a big black stud at a party and I wanted to see it.

I drove the fifteen minutes to Altantic City and parked in the casino garage. I found out that the party was in the bar located just off the casino floor so I hurried over to the main entrance. A line had developed at the door and bouncers were picking and choosing who got in. I guess Richard wasn't the only good looking guy fucking Lis because a woman carrying a clipboard pointed me out and one of the bouncers let me in.

The club was large, loud and dark which was perfect. It would be easy to pick a dark corner and watch my girlfriend. First off, I had to find the interracial couple. I knew it wasn't going to be easy considering the size of the place and that I didn't want to be discovered. I discreetly wandered around the club but had no luck. I was beginning to think that they weren't in the club. They could have been anywhere in the casino, at another club or most probably Richard had got one good look at Lis in the backless metallic gold top and skin tight pants and taken her right back to his place. As I walked the floor he could have been administering a few more healthy portions of black man cum to her willing body.

I was about to head out to the casino to play a few hands of black jack. Then go back to Reggie's to watch him finish off Alex when I saw the flash of gold emerge from the VIP section and head out to the dance floor. It was like the bright flash from a fishing lure gliding through the water. I only saw it out of the corner of my eye as I was ordering a beer. I wasn't sure if the glint was from the shirt or her hair but I was certain it belonged to Lis. I went to the far side of the large circular bar and was able to watch them. Richard moved like a pro to the techno beat but Lis kept right up with him. He would occasionally put his hands on her, letting everyone know who the gorgeous blonde belonged too. My heart raced and my stomach churned as I watched them. I honestly wanted to take out my cock and masturbate right there. It was an ugly fascination.

I watched her smiling and laughing as her body moved with Richard's. She seemed to be enjoying herself as much as she ever did with me. Add to that Richard's superior sexual skills and I was certain that I had become the second string boyfriend. They were grinding against each other as the song neared its end. Everyone could see that the handsome black man was urging the pretty white girl into heat and more than a few were admiring them as they danced. The next song began and the tempo slowed. The two embraced. They swayed in time to the music and I could see the black man's hands pressing against my girlfriend's bare back. In her high heels Lis was a couple of inches taller than Richard as they held each other. Still she had no problem gazing into the black man's eyes, kissing him and letting everyone in the large room know that she was his woman.

When the music ended they walked off the floor holding hands. I was now horrified that this relationship had gone beyond the sexual encounters that Lis had originally craved. As they approached the stairs that led to the VIP area I noticed how many people were taking notice of the interracial couple. Most of the white men would turn to each other and shake their heads seemingly in disgust at the site of a beautiful blonde giving it up to a black man. Yet there were others, men like me, who looked on with an approving gaze. They seemed to be intrigued with the comingling of a handsome black man and a gorgeous white woman. Their stares lasted longer than the others. They were sexually excited by the thought of the two lying naked together. Meanwhile I could easily see the curious women looking on jealously at Lis' boldness.

As I looked around the club Lis was far from alone. There were a few other white women playing with black men. The times had definitely changed and it wasn't hard for a white woman to quench her thirst for the increasingly popular alternative lifestyle. I found that the dynamics of the scene were compelling and the fact that Lis was so beautiful drew that many more stares to her particular interracial experience.

I watched them climb the stairs. I got curious and struck up a conversation with one of the bartenders.

"What goes on upstairs?" I asked as I ordered another beer.

"That's the VIP area. To tell you the truth it's just a gimmick for renting out space for parties." He replied as he quickly wiped down the bar in front of me. He was a good looking blonde haired guy probably in his late twenties.

"So there's no rap stars up there?" I joked.

"Hardly." He returned the chuckle. "In fact tonight it's a fundraiser for some childhood disease foundation. The only way you can get up there tonight is to be a part of the benefit."

"Well I'm all for charity but I'm happy down here." I replied.

Just then I saw Richard and Lis descend the stairs with their jackets on. They stopped on the way out of the club to say good bye to a couple of other party goers who were seated at a table located against the large glass wall that overlooked the ocean.

"Man I've got to tell you that's the hottest looking woman to come in here in quite a while." The bartender commented when he spotted me checking out Lis.

"Nice ass." For whatever reason it was all I could think of.

"Nice everything else too, I love the girls that hit the gym. Too bad she's a nigga digga. We don't stand a chance anymore." The bartender said with a grin and a nod towards my girlfriend.

I thought I had heard it all but nigga digga had taken me by surprise. I gave the bartender a bewildered look.

"You know, jungle fever. Once they get stretched by the dark meat it's hard to get a white woman to come back." The bartender explained.

"What about that news lady? You know? What's her name? She dated half the NBA before she married the big TV executive." I decided to play along.

"Oh hell there's a whole slew of white celebrities that have been with black men and then gone back to white guys but you know what they're doing." The bartender replied.

"Actually I really don't know." I said naively.

"There still fucking black men. They either do it behind their husbands' backs or those husbands are just so enthralled having such a piece they allow it to happen. I'm not saying that happens with all of them but one never knows. They're getting the better looking ones these days that's for sure, that news lady, Willow Bay, Cathy Lee Crosby, Heidi Klum, the list goes on and it certainly includes her." The bartender nodded towards Lis whose leather encased ass was now being cupped by Richard's hand.

"Cathy Lee Crosby! I haven't heard that name in a while. Are you sure?" I asked naively.

"She admitted that she had dated that Richard Roundtree actor. You know Shaft?" The bartender answered nonchalantly as he unloaded some freshly cleaned beer glasses into a cooler.

"You certainly have this interracial thing down pretty well." I suddenly realized that I was talking with a fellow cuckold.

"I see a lot of wild things in this job." The bartender smiled and seemed slightly embarrassed that he had been busted.

I watched my girlfriend leave and ordered another beer. The bartender must have figured he had a fellow cuckold in arms because he gave me the beer on the house. I sat and drank as I thought about Lis and I and what we had gotten into down here at the Jersey shore. Did I want Lis to be a concubine to some black guy? How could I expect to let Lis fuck other men and not face any long term consequences? And now she had allowed herself to be filmed having sex with a black man. I had allowed that as well.

I drove back to Reggie's house. I opened the door to Alex lying naked on her belly on the couch. The first thing I thought was that the crazy little black bastard had actually fucked her to death. Then I saw her take a deep breath. I stared at her for a minute. Like all of the girls Reggie played with she was wearing a pair of stockings and high heel pumps. Alex was forty one years old and her body was still beautiful. Despite seemingly having a softer body than Lis and the other women with her clothes on I was pleasantly surprised to see that she was still quite toned naked. I was thinking about how I would have loved to wake her up and give her a good fucking when it seemed I was going to get my wish. The buxom blonde stirred and then her eyes opened.

"Denny what a nice surprise." She smiled and glanced at her watch.

"Hey Alex, I'm sorry. I'll get to my room." It felt strange to be standing there talking with a naked woman you considered a close friend.

"Nonsense. Reggie just finished with me a couple of minutes ago and went to bed. I just dozed off. Why don't you get out of your clothes and join me on the couch." Alex invited.

"Oh I don't know Alex. I'm not sure if that's a good idea." I had no idea what the big blonde had in mind but but after thinking about it the last thing I wanted to do was run afoul of Reggie, and worse Lis.

"Oh come on let me help. I want to show you a couple of things." Alex stood up and began undoing my belt.

I didn't put up much of a fight from here. I pulled my shirt over my head and let Alex deal with my pants as I kicked off my shoes. The sultry blonde ran her hands up and down my body as she pulled down the pants and I got immediately got hard.

"You watched your girlfriend perform all day and then watched her tonight. You must be ready to explode." Alex commented as she lowered my boxer shorts and exposed my rock hard erection.

Bazzz
Bazzz
645 Followers