Jersey Shore Games Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzz
Bazzz
643 Followers

I lay down on the bench. I was the only one that hadn't cum yet and my rigid penis betrayed that fact. I was at a point where I thought I had gone to hell and my punishment was to watch some of the most people in the world perform all sorts of athletic and acrobatic sexual acts without being able to find any relief myself. Then when Paula gently grabbed my erection and held it so that it was pointing straight up I thought I was going to explode.

"Let's lick this little pink cupcake until we get to the creamy insides." Paula suggested to Jodi as she squatted down and took the first swipe with her tongue. I groaned uncontrollably.

Jodi followed Paula's lead but not before stating. "How much you want to bet Denny's girl Lis is kicking those gorgeous high heels in the air while that big black stud is giving it to her right at the minute."

I shuddered as the sensation of Jodi's tongue dragging across the head of my penis registered in my mind.

"Do you think he's fucking her with that cannon of his so soon?" Paula returned and then licked me from the bottom up.

"I hear Santino has no problem popping four times in a night. Besides did you see the two of them together? Lis was so into that black boy that if he hasn't jumped her by now I'm sure that she's tackled his sweet ass." Jodi giggled and then planted a wet kiss on the head of my cock.

They were torturing me, not only with their tongues and mouths but with their taunts. Normally I wouldn't have cared. I had two gorgeous women playing coat the cock with saliva with my penis. Yet what they were saying was true. That black man was equipped with a cannon. He certainly was virile and I was certain that he was fucking the daylights out of my girlfriend at that very moment.

The two women continued to coo out their taunts in between licks at my hard erection. At one point they were stationed on either side of my penis, each licking their own side of the member. It was incredible. They told me how wonderful the black man was and how Lis was going to feel like such a fulfilled woman in his arms. Truth be told it was as much these taunts as the tongues and kisses that brought about the earth shattering eruption. I howled as the first ejaculation spewed out of me. It was a thick rope of white semen and it went straight up into the air. The women squealed and kept pumping me with their fingers. My body arched upwards as load after load of cum spurt out. Paula took my balls in her hand and gently squeezed which caused a new kind of spine tingling sensation.

Finally the orgasm subsided. It was the most intense one I had ever had. I lay exhausted on the heavy wooden bench until Paula and Jodi each bent down and kissed me and then helped me up. I dove in the water and they followed me. We swam around for awhile until Reggie came out and began packing up what little equipment he had used for the filming. Just before getting out of the pool something unusual happened. Paula had climbed out of the pool and I was watching her slick form walk over to a towel when Jodi swam up to me from behind and put her arms around me. Of all the Jersey Shore women she was the most physically friendly.

"So has Lis asked you to marry her yet?" She said softly into my ear from behind as she hung onto me.

"Asked me? I thought it was me that was supposed to ask her?" I was very surprised at such a forward question especially coming from a woman that had just been licking and kissing my cock.

"Well not always." Was how she ended it with a smile and a kiss.

We got out of the pool and got dressed. I watched as Byron chose Paula for the night. Just like that, the big muscular black man took the beautiful blonde back to his house. There was no argument or discussion from the normally confident and headstrong white women. She would be the third gorgeous woman he would fuck that day, each of them a ten.

Reggie and I dropped off Jodi at her house. It had been a long day for the sultry brunette. She had helped Lis and then played hide the salami with two different black men. Reggie was tired and so was I. We went back to his place and cooked a couple of steaks on the grill. We watched the Eagles open their season during a night game. It was just two buddies having dinner, enjoying a game and drinking a few beers but it was so much more. Reggie wanted to talk about Lis and I moving down to the Jersey Shore.

Jodi must have known about Lis' proposal all along. She was right I didn't get to ask Lis to marry me because she was the one who did the asking. We had talked about it, of course, but I figured that getting married wasn't the best thing for a couple where the woman was a burgeoning amateur pornstar. Still despite our alternative lifestyle Lis was game for the challenge. It actually seemed quite appropriate that she do the asking considering that she was the dominant mate in our relationship.

The wedding was just part of many big changes that occurred that autumn. We had both taken new jobs and we were going to be moving. The house down in South Jersey was spacious and our backyard ran into the same marsh that Reggie's house did. You could smell the ocean everyday and Reggie was a five minute jog down the road. It was obvious that we truly belonged to Reggie now.

After the wedding we drove straight to our new home. Lis was still in her dress but that was for a reason. It was lovely with lace and sheer see through silk that covered her arms and shoulders. We got back to the shore and instead of getting to bed Lis for the first time as my wife I got to watch her and Alex perform in a five on two gangbang. You see Reggie had a great idea, to film a beautiful bride and one of her gorgeous bridesmaids getting lost on the way to the church and making the mistake of stopping to ask for directions at a house with five muscular black men watching the ballgame in the living room.

Reggie had the girls put up a fight until they were down to their corsets and stockings. Alex in a bright royal blue silk bustier with matching stockings and black pumps while Lis was dressed in her virginal sheer white from corset to toe. After being stripped Alex gladly gave in to two of the black men while Lis was made air tight by Richard, Byron and her new black boy toy, Santino. All the while I stood by helplessly as Reggie filmed two black men I had never seen before end up sandwiching Alex between them and the other three studs take turns at each of Lis' holes. The DVD sold out completely. Reggie had never had that happen before.

Today Lis and I live a pretty good life down here at the shore. I've done extraordinarily well at my job making more than I ever had in my life. I've even spent time perfecting my surfing skills. Meanwhile Lis had taken up the sport on her own. She had gotten pretty good and we spent many a day in the water in front of Jodi and Eddie's house enjoying some of the big waves that occasionally crashed against the South Jersey shores. It's great time together and during those times I know that Lis is my soul mate.

Still I let Lis go off with her black lover, Santino once in a while, sometimes for entire weekends. When she returns she is always totally satiated. While she enjoys Santino, Lis is far from exclusive with him. She lends her body to Richard, Byron, and especially Reggie. She always seems especially happy to express her thanks to Reggie for opening her up to the Jersey Shore games anytime he calls on her. Many a dinner with the three of us has ended with my wife spread out on the kitchen table, her legs wrapped around the black man's undulating body and myself jerking my cock as I watch them perform. It was what drew me like a moth to a flame to this place. It was the thought of a supposedly washed up pornographic performer getting it on with my beautiful and innocent girlfriend. Yet I had learned an extremely expensive lesson and after the first night I saw them together the last phrase I would ever use to describe Reggie was washed up.

I've often wondered what got me into this. It was just a vacation to cement my relationship with a wonderful and sexy woman. Instead I had let Reggie take her like a thief in the night. So was it my fault for being weak? It was the most obvious and easiest conclusion to draw. Or was Reggie so good that the minute they were in the same room Lis was his? Both theories were strong and, truth be told, both did contribute to the outcome but I had another theory. I had watched Lis with all of them. They were all studs, to a man, but she had worked them over one by one or in some cases two by two or three by three. She had left all those black men exhausted but wanting more. In their minds none of them ever got enough of Lis even if their bodies were completely spent. So was my lovely girlfriend really all that innocent after all? Was Reggie really her first black man? After it was all said and done I had my suspicions as to who the hunted sexual object was the night of Eddie and Jodi's party. I'd probably never know for sure.

In my mind I revisit the details of my cuckolding often but tonight I'll be living it for real once again. Reggie has invited us to his house for cocktails after dinner. He asked if Lis would wear the same French maid outfit she had worn at that first Halloween party. Santino had yet to see my wife in the outfit and Reggie wanted to show her off before the two of them sexually devoured her. I had to admit that she looked so sexy with her muscular legs encased in those fishnet stockings and high heel pumps. It looked as if it was going to be another night of sexual fun playing the Jersey Shore games.

Bazzz
Bazzz
643 Followers