Jersey Shore Journal 02

Story Info
Smooshing with another castmate during season two.
2.2k words
4.54
26k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,407 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. Any resemblance to real people shouldn't be surprising since most of my stories are based on people I know. While I hope you enjoy this story and are compelled to provide feedback, I don't expect the subject matter will appeal to everyone who reads it. As such, I discourage venomous, nasty feedback full of violent wishes against essentially fictional characters in fictional situations. If this story does not appeal to you, there is undoubtedly one somewhere on Literotica that will, so your energy will be better spent on finding it rather than on vilifying me.

The previous summer, I had been pleasantly surprised by the opportunity to live for free for a month in Seaside Heights and have all of my living expenses covered, including all the alcohol I could possibly desire. I was astounded to not only be paid a salary in addition but to also make even more money promoting the reality show that resulted from that month of my life. When I was invited to sign on for another season, which would start in Miami Beach and pay even more, I was dumbfounded.

It hadn't been all that long since I'd seen my former roommates due to all of the promotion for the first season of our show. Still, when I showed up at our new place in Miami Beach, it was nice to see them all again. We'd gotten along extremely well even though we were all pretty certain that I'd been cast as the "anti-guido" so I was happy to have been invited back. We soon realized that there was somebody else whose invitation to return was an even bigger surprise: Angelina. She'd bailed from the Seaside house pretty early in our stay there and we hadn't seen her again until the reunion special. None of us had expected to see her back and it was pretty obvious that the guys never gave it much of a second thought, but the other girls seemed pretty put out by her return.

Personally, I didn't treat Angelina any differently than I treated anyone else; so as long as she didn't piss me off, I was fine with her being there. When she did piss me off, she wasn't the only one to experience my wrath, because there was a whole lot of shit going on that involved almost everyone in the house. Mike was fed up with cleaning the place up all the time in addition to cooking for just about everyone. I tried to make a point of cleaning up my own messes and trying to chip in if we were having a group meal. Unfortunately, not everyone else stepped up in the same way. It was when people started outright lying about what they were or were not doing in the house that I'd finally had enough. I slammed my beer down on the countertop to get everyone's attention, then jumped up onto the counter so everyone could see me and hear me.

"Everybody shut the fuck up for a minute," I loudly requested over the arguments, "I saw Mike cleaning up this place this morning and, despite your protests, I never saw one of you lift a finger to help him. I know Mike didn't turn this place into the shithole that it has been lately and when he has made a mess, it is usually because he is cooking for all of you guys. Now, I have tried to just mind my own business and clean up my own messes while you all let yours grow into mountains of dishes in the sink and whatever the hell this green thing is on the floor but when I not only see Mike cleaning up after you guys but hear you arguing that he's not, that's it, man. Maybe you're all used to having somebody take care of you at home but that shit ends now. When you're back living under your mom's roof, your mom will take care of you but, in the meantime, get off your asses and start pulling your weight around here."

I jumped down off the counter to a stunned silence, grabbed my beer and went outside, slamming the door behind me. I was fired up and it took a lot to get me to that point. I just needed some time to myself to settle down. I found the farthest corner of the yard and lay on my back on a stone bench that was there in the shadows near the wall. I don't know how much time passed, but I had calmed down pretty much when I heard somebody's footsteps approaching. I didn't realize it was Angelina until she spoke.

"What are you doing out here?" she asked.

"I'm trying to find my happy place," I replied without opening my eyes.

"Your happy place is on a hard, stone bench?" she asked.

"My happy place is somewhere in my mind," I replied, thinking that she was not the brightest bulb. I opened eyes and looked her over. She was wearing a tight, tropical-print dress and, not for the first time, I was thinking that her body wasn't too bad.

"Are you wearing panties under that?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied, "well, a thong."

"Let me see," I requested, not sure if she'd comply, "to help me find my happy place."

I was surprised that she didn't even hesitate and started to raise the hem of her tight dress. Her thong panties were black and I could feel my cock stiffening as they came into view.

"Is your pussy shaved?" I asked, thinking that the front of the thong was pretty narrow and that she'd been wearing a bikini pretty frequently.

"Waxed, actually," she replied, still holding her skirt hem up at her hips.

"Let me see," I requested once again. My cock was rock hard as she pulled her panties aside and, in the dim light, I could see the much whiter area of her smooth pussy surrounded by her otherwise tan skin.

"I've decided that my happy place involves me eating your pussy," I told her.

"Okay," she replied softly, then started to slide her panties down. Once she'd stepped out of them, she hiked her skirt up around her waist and straddled my head. I took a bare ass cheek in each hand as I ran my tongue up her smooth slit and tasted her pungent juices. She moaned softly as I lapped at her pussy while squeezing and caressing her ass before I brought a hand down so that I could slip a finger into her. Her pussy was very juicy and my finger slid easily in while I focused my licking on her clit. She moaned louder and I could feel a subtle movement of her hips toward my face.

Her pussy continued to get even wetter the longer I ate it and my cock was aching in anticipation of slipping into her, which I was certain I'd be doing once she came. Her pussy was so smooth and tasted so good that eating it was a true joy, but I was still focused on getting her to cum so that I could fuck her. I glanced upward as I felt her move one hand from the wall above my head where she'd been bracing herself down to squeeze one of her big breasts. I definitely wanted to get my hands on them once I was fucking her since I'd been checking them out along with her ass at every opportunity up to this point. She just caressed it through her tight dress and bra so, since it didn't look like she'd be whipping those beauties out yet, I returned my attention to eating her pussy.

I don't know if squeezing her own tits pushed her closer to cumming or not, but it wasn't much longer before I could tell she was right on the brink. I kept licking and sucking her clit while pumping my finger in and out of her even as her body started to tremble. A fresh flow of nectar coated my finger as she came, moaning softly but continuously. When she went still, I slipped my finger out of her and let my head drop back as she caught her breath. She reached back to find my rigid cock tenting out my shorts, so was soon moving backwards to straddle my hips. I raised my ass as she worked my shorts and underwear down, allowing my tool to spring out. She started to stroke it as soon as it was free, then guided it to her smooth pussy.

I couldn't believe how hot and wet her pussy was as it engulfed my throbbing tool. I just lay there enjoying the feel of it as she started to slowly ride me before it occurred to me that her tits were right there in front of me. I reached up to caress them before sliding the shoulder straps of her dress and bra down her arms. As the tops of her smooth globes were revealed I was completely attentive in spite of the pleasure her pussy was providing at the same moment. When her nipples and areolas were exposed, I made some sort of noise of approval, then continued to fully expose her tits. She slipped her arms out of her dress and bra, leaving them gathered around her waist, as my hands caressed her succulent titties. I ran my hands over her hard nipples and felt the soft, smooth flesh against my palms while she continued to ride my throbbing tool.

When she leaned forward so that her tits were in my face, I started to lick and suck her hard nipples as my hands moved around to caress her ass. She was humping me harder and faster the longer we went at it and I could feel her pussy becoming even wetter and more engorged once again. I was pushing my ass up off the stone bench, forcing my cock deeper into her sweet pussy and starting to feel an orgasm beginning to build. The noises she was making were getting louder, despite her best efforts to keep them under control, so it didn't surprise me when she suddenly gasped and her body started to shake again. I continued to fuck her, relishing the feel of her pussy, as she rode out a long, intense orgasm.

When she finally sat down hard on my cock and straightened up again, I played with her tits as she caught her breath. I briefly contemplated fucking her tits on that hard, stone bench, but decided I'd rather she just blow me instead. I waited until she'd recovered and had opened her eyes again.

"How about sucking my cock?" I asked.

"After those two orgasms," she replied, "I'd do anything."

I wondered if she'd ever been fucked in the ass but didn't think the venue was appropriate for it at that time. I watched as she moved farther down, taking my shorts and underwear completely off. She took my stiff cock in her fist and pumped it as she licked her juices off the head, then wrapped her lips around it and slid them down. I moaned as her hot mouth engulfed me and she started to bob her head up and down. She continued to pump the base as she sucked me off, pausing occasionally to lick and suck my balls, as I felt my orgasm building. She was a really talented cocksucker, which really said a lot given how many blowjobs I'd received going all the way back to season one in Seaside Heights. I was definitely going to make sure that we found plenty of opportunity to smoosh for the duration of our cohabitation.

I was watching her lips sliding up and down my cock, framed by her long black hair, and occasionally she'd look up and stare intently into my eyes. The visual was almost as intense as the pleasure her soft lips and hot mouth were providing. It wasn't long before my cock was swelling even more and I was feeling an unprecedented level of pleasure. Though I was tempted to hold the back of her head and fuck her mouth, I tried instead to relax and just savor the pleasure while she did all of the work. When I finally exploded into her mouth, she never even hesitated and just swallowed my load. She nursed my cock until I had nothing left to give, then let it fall from her mouth and looked up at me.

I ran my fingers through her hair as we smiled at each other before we decided we'd better get dressed before somebody came looking for us. Once we were presentable, we headed back inside.

"There she is," Jenni said when Angelina came through the door, "Why am I not surprised that she disappeared when there was a discussion about everyone doing their share of work?"

"Whoa, Jenni," I replied, "Angelina has been doing her part. Don't you see this smile on my face? You'll recall that wasn't there when I left."

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,407 Followers