Jesamil and Niomina's Wedding

Story Info
Hand-fasting ceremony between two loving people to bind them.
2.4k words
0
2.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

wyld_jade▸-flies in through.the window a green lorikeet landing on Nio's shoulder-

Niomina▸Hey there you two.

wyld_jade▸-rubs my head on her chin-

JennaPendragon▸Hello.

wyld_jade▸-tweets hello to Jenna-

JennaPendragon▸*whistles back to Jade in greeting*

wyld_jade▸-flies a few.feet.away twirling and shifting into the air giving Nio and Lucy a deep Curtsey - Greetings Mistress

LucillePendr...▸*offers a smile.. snapping... all of us appearing in the ancient ceremonial hand-fasting sight out in the woods Jesamil and I discovered before*

JennaPendragon▸*slips into a simple but elegant sundress*

LucillePendr...▸*slips into a similar white sundress as Jennas*

wyld_jade▸-chooses a pale yellow for herself.-

Niomina▸*smiles, slipping into a flowing black strapless dress as well* Alright you three... please stand equidistant from the *points to two smooth stones facing one another*

LucillePendr...▸*nods... moving*

JennaPendragon▸*mine a pale robin's egg blue*

Niomina▸*snaps fingers, candles lighting up the circle of stones around us, the moon shining down*

wyld_jade▸*heads to where Nio pointed.-

JennaPendragon▸*slips over into position, hand crossed and resting peacefully against my stomach*

Niomina▸*takes a breath, a small bouquet of wildflowers appearing in my hands as we await Jesamil in the pale moonlight* Thank you all for coming...

Niomina▸*coming

LucillePendr...▸*takes Jesamils hand... leading her to the old pagan sight the girls are at*

wyld_jade▸-smiles brightly-

MxPendragon▸-blinks at almost empty sanctum, taking Lu's hand, following-

JennaPendragon▸*standing quietly and watching with an affectionate smile*

Niomina▸*is standing there as you arrive, standing at the same stones you and Lucy were bound at, dressed in a flowing strapless black dress, holding a small bouquet of wildflowers, Lucy stopping equidistant from the stones as the other two, smiling to you as the moonlight shines down through the canopy, holding my hand out to you* My love...

LucillePendr...▸*smiles... releasing her to you*

MxPendragon▸-tenderly takes hand, a single tear flowing down cheek-

Niomina▸*pulls you up to the corresponding stone, smiling to you, my own happy tears falling* Jesamil Pendragon. *smiles wide* This is the same place you and Lucy were bound for all of eternity... it is only fitting we are bound here as well.

MxPendragon▸-nods, standing by the stone, eyes on you, whispering- i... I wanted to bring you here...

Niomina▸I know... I wanted the time to be right... and I find no better time than now. *smiles lovingly*

MxPendragon▸-nods gently, slipping other hand into yours, whispering- you are my everything, you are the light of day for me, you are the bedrock of my life... Unshifting and supporting... Helping to keep me grounded and on track... Without you.... I would... Not have any of this.... These friends, this family...

MxPendragon▸....-low snarl-

wyld_jade▸-head held high wearing her collar and tag proudly. Happy to be a part of such a wonderful family, admiring the love they share.-

LucillePendr...▸Svata! *snaps, vanishing him to stand in my place so I may move to the other side of the couple to perform the ceremony*

LucillePendr...▸Svata stand there and stay still

svata▸*does so*

svata▸Sure thing.

svata▸(sorry was AFK for a moment)

Niomina▸*takes Jesamils hands in mine, looking into her eyes with all the love in the world*

JennaPendragon▸*standing perfectly still, looking on with a bright smile. so very happy for them.*

MxPendragon▸-gazes back into Nio's eyes, losing self in that gaze-

MxPendragon▸.

Niomina▸Jesamil Pendragon when I met you I had no idea a love like this could ever exist for me. I didn't know how much my life would truly be changed, but then how could I have? A love like ours only happens once in a lifetime. You were and are a godsend to me, the one who is everything I have ever hoped for, the one I thought only existed in my imagination. When you came into my life, I realized that what I thought was happiness was nothing compared to the loving joy you brought to me. You are a part of everything I think and do and feel and with you by my side I believe anything is possible. Because of you I laugh and smile, and dare to dream again. Thank you for the miracle of you. You are and always will be, the love of my life. Tonight I give myself to you in this ancient marriage ceremony.

LucillePendr...▸*smiles to the two... with a wave of my hand a golden ceremonial goblet is produced as well as an ancient blade and various colors of cords... stepping towards them*

MxPendragon▸Nimona Rosaline Pendragon.... Words cannot describe what i feel when you smile... Or when you turn to me so i may comfort your tears away... You are my heart and soul, the path my feet were always destined to travel, amd here, in this place i dedicate myself to you, and to this family.

MxPendragon▸(I swear to hell....-growls at typist-)

LucillePendr...▸Jesamil... Niomina... I have watched you both grow with each other... this past year or so. You are both beautiful souls who I am proud to call sisters. Here and now we will perform the blood bonding and ceremonial handfasting. Please, Niomina place your right hand in Jesamils left and interlock your fingers.

MxPendragon▸-holds out left hand-

Niomina▸*beams and interlocks my right hand with his*

LucillePendr...▸These are the hands of your best friend, young strong and filled with love for you *as I speak I wrap one red and one orange cord in an infinity symbol around your wrists* That are holding you on your wedding day. Promise to love and hold one another today, tomorrow, forever?

Niomina▸*smiles, tears welling up* I promise.

MxPendragon▸I do so promise.

LucillePendr...▸These are the hands that will work alongside yours, as together you build your future and the hands that will passionately love you and cherish you through the years. Do you promise to support and comfort one another in times of need? *as I speak I wrap one yellow and one green cord in the same infinity pattern as the others*

Niomina▸I do so promise.

MxPendragon▸-nods, still gazing into Nio's eyes- i promise.

LucillePendr...▸These are the hands that will hold you when fear or grief fills your mind. Do you promise to be each others rocks for all of eternity? *wraps one blue and one purple cord around your wrists*

Niomina▸*still gazing back, a tear sliding down my cheek* I do so promise.

MxPendragon▸-inhales slowly, seeing how fitting that one is tonight, a tear falling as well- i do.so promise...

MxPendragon▸Fitting**

LucillePendr...▸These are the hands that will tenderly hold your future children and grandchildren. Do you promise to always be a team and help each other raise the future Pendragons to become as wonderful beings as you two are? *wraps one black and one white cord around your wrists*

Niomina▸*sniffles happily* I do so promise

MxPendragon▸-smiles at that, a hiccup in words as joy swells chest- i do so promise.

LucillePendr...▸These are the hands that will hold your family together as one. Children, Grandchildren, pets, sisters, brothers and everyone in between *smiles to Jenna and Jade* Do you promise to always be there together, to help and guide the persons you accept into your home on their journeys through life?

Niomina▸*smile falters happily as I nod* Aye I do so promise.

MxPendragon▸-nods at the words, closing as he speaks- i do so promise.

MxPendragon▸Speaks*

LucillePendr...▸*wrapping one pink and one grey cord around your wrists*

MxPendragon▸(I may have to bolt to do rounds... So everyone knows...)

wyld_jade▸(Nods, knowing your at work)

LucillePendr...▸And these are the hands that will share each other's laughter and look for the brightness in one another. Do you promise to be the positive ray of light at the end of every dark tunnel you may come across? To share and each others pains and sorrows and seek to erase it from one another? *wraps one brown and one silver cord around your wrists*

Niomina▸*nods, a few tears slipping out, happily nodding* I do so promise

MxPendragon▸-squeezes Nio's fingers, whispering- i do so promise

JennaPendragon▸*wiping a couple of tears from my cheeks, still smiling so happily for them*

LucillePendr...▸And lastly these are the the hands that even as they may wrinkle with age will be reaching for yours, still giving you the same unspoken tenderness with just a touch *wraps the last cord.. golden... then slips the ceremonial knife in between your hands, letting you both grip it before tying the cords into a knot...binding your hands* Allow this knife to pierce your palms.. let your blood mingle before all gods and goddesses... let yourselves be bound for all of eternity

LucillePendr...▸*lifts the goblet below your tied hands*

MxPendragon▸-grips the blade and Nio's hand, staring into her eyes, whispering- for all eternity, this is my vow.

Niomina▸*smiles, squeezing the blade as well as my loves hand, slicing my palm, letting my blood mingle with his and drip into the goblet* For all of eternity, this is my vow

LucillePendr...▸*watches the blood drip for a few moments... filling the bottom of the goblet... holding it into the air above my head... into the moonlight* Gods and Goddesses... of all elements .. hear this couples vow of everlasting love... if you wish it not to be then make it known. Give a sign!

MxPendragon▸-lifts head toward the circle in the trees, the moon beyond, watching-

Niomina▸*lifts my head as well, eyes on the moon*

LucillePendr...▸*wait a few moments... smiling as nothing happens... lowering the goblet... gently removing the knife from your hands and placing the step of the goblet in your grip* Now first Nio the Jes. Taste the life hood of your souls combined. Finish the binding of your hearts and souls for all of eternity

Niomina▸*smiles happily, working with Jes to bring the goblet to my lips, a little glow to the blood as I swallow down half of it then help press it to Jes's lips*

MxPendragon▸-helps her easily enough, then sips down the other half, closing eyes as it flows down throat-

LucillePendr...▸*watches the two... taking the now empty goblet from their hands... placing mine over theirs* From this moment forward you are now bound to one another. You may kiss the bride Jes *smiles... lifting my other hand to wipe a tear as I step back*

MxPendragon▸-smiles to Lucy, stepping closer to Nio, gently cupping her cheek with not-bound hand, kissing her slowly and lovingly-

Niomina▸*tears slip from my eyes as I kiss Jes back, my hand moving to his waist, my kiss loving and sensual and deep, pouring every ounce of love and affection I can into it as I press to him*

JennaPendragon▸*wiping a couple more tears from my cheeks*

MxPendragon▸-holds her close, in the glow of the moon, this ritualistic site, the company of family amd friends, the entirety of the world stilling down to this moment-

Niomina▸*as if the world around me has stopped, lost in the amazing shared kiss with you, my groom, the love of my life, happy tears sliding down my cheeks, squeezing your bound hand to mine*

MxPendragon▸-fingers squeeze in return, slowly breaking the kiss, inhaling slowly, as though not wanting to break the moment-

LucillePendr...▸*with a wave of my hand a fire starts... champagne and stuff for s'mores appearing* For now, today, tomorrow and forever I now pronounce you bride and groom.

MxPendragon▸-nods, holding that other hand out to Lucy- commere, my Priestess...

LucillePendr...▸*takes that hand... stepping forward... smiling to Skye* Please, join us in celebration.

SkyeKahoalii▸yay

wyld_jade▸-turning to Jenna hugging her close crying openly-

MxPendragon▸-squeezes Lu's hand, glancing to jenna and jade and cloudchaser- oh that means the three of you as well.... Get... Dafuck... Over here... Heh

Niomina▸*beams happily, wiping away the gleeful tears* yes please, all of you thank you for coming. I know it was last minute and not really planned but still.. thank you *nodding* all of you commere

JennaPendragon▸*resting my head on Jade's shoulder as her's rests on mind. looks at Jes and Nio and Lucy and he pulls Jade over you everyone with me*

SkyeKahoalii▸comes over and hugs the happy couple

wyld_jade▸-pulling jenna with me hugging the three sisters-

MxPendragon▸-huggles the bloody everyone-

Niomina▸*hugs everyone happily*

LucillePendr...▸*wraps my arms around all... a few of my own tears falling while everyone is distracted by the group hug*

JennaPendragon▸*hugs everyone openly, a couple more tears streaming down my face*

MxPendragon▸-whispers to Lucy- i saw that.

LucillePendr...▸*whispers back* i have no clue to which you are referring

SkyeKahoalii▸no shame in tears...especially happy ones

MxPendragon▸-snorts lightly- yes ma'am

wyld_jade▸-chuckles while fighting back her tears-

LucillePendr...▸*snaps... a couple demons appearing... starting to play some music in the background as I break from the hug* Alright you two... first dance of the night belongs to the two of you

MxPendragon▸I am a weirdo... I cry at weddings and laugh at funerals... Cause i only been to family funerals and i remember all the fun times... Amd the laughs...

Niomina▸*smiles to her love, nodding as I squeeze his bound hand with mine* gladly...

wyld_jade▸I think that's wonderful Jes.

SkyeKahoalii▸laughter at a funeral signifies a life well lived

MxPendragon▸-gazes down to Nio, whispering- "she's my ride or die..."

Niomina▸*beams* "all eyes on us..." *I whisper the rest of that lyric to you, pulling you into a spin, starting to dance and twirl with you around the fire*

wyld_jade▸-grabs a flute of champagne sipping it quickly as the couple starts to dance-

MxPendragon▸-follows along, dancing easily with this glorious woman-

SkyeKahoalii▸sits and watches

LucillePendr...▸*smiles... moving to take a seat... watching my family*

Niomina▸*laughs gleefully, twirling and spinning with this man, the most amazing thing to ever happen to me*

JennaPendragon▸*takes a seat and sips at my glass of champagne*

MxPendragon▸-lifts her high above his head by the waist, still spinning about with her before lowering her back to the ground-

Niomina▸*giggles as he lifts me then lowers me, my bare feet graceful on the ground as I dance with the love of my life, never wanting this moment to end, eyes never leaving his except to spin*

MxPendragon▸-eyes on her, showing all his love for her, coming in close and resting forehead on her own as the song winds down-

Niomina▸*inhales, trying to calm my heart as it beats strongly with love, resting my forehead against his, closing my eyes as my body leans into his, tracing my fingertips over his heart, whispering lovingly* I love you Jesamil Pendragon

MxPendragon▸-lays his own hand over hers, his heart beating slow and steady- and i love you, Niomina Pendragon.

Niomina▸*a few more happy tears fall down my cheeks, beaming, then lifting my gaze to everyone else* thank you all so much for bearing witness to this night

MxPendragon▸-turns to look at the others as well, bowing deeply- aye... Thank you all...