Jess' Birthday Request

Story Info
Jess wanted her dad for her 18th birthday.
5.1k words
4.34
106k
39

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 05/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rsvlbimwm
rsvlbimwm
81 Followers

Steve had raised Jess by himself since she was ten, when her mother, Julie, lost her battle with cancer. Steve and Julie had already divorced by that time and he had joint custody. It made it easier for Jess to adapt to living with him when her mom got real sick. They became bosom buddies, best friends. To say that they were inseparable is an understatement.

Steve had purchased a home in the country with lots of trees and no neighbors within ear or eye shot. He wanted his privacy but more importantly he wanted a clean trouble free environment for his daughter to grow up. He would take her to the bus stop in the morning on his way to work and she would walk home from the bus stop after school. When he would arrive home Jess would already have her homework done and dinner would be on the stove. She took as good care of him as he did of her.

When Jess turned fourteen Steve knew he was going to be in trouble. The boys started calling and hanging around. Jess was developing into quite a stunning young lady and getting a lot of attention. He had rules... no boys at the house after school until he got home and only for a few hours on the weekends. She could hang out with her friends but if boys were going to be involved, so was he!

At sixteen Jess got her drivers' license. Steve had been fixing up an old GTO for her. He taught her to drive on the country roads and rural highway near their home. She was a good student and very gracious. After each lesson they would go home and she would pop her dad a beer and then prepare a special dinner. She loved to cook and bake and was always showing her appreciation to her dad with nice meals and baked goods.

Steve loosened up a bit on Jess, allowing her to venture out on her own, hang out with her girl friends and boy friends. So long as her school work got done and she held her grades she could now pretty much do her own thing. But the one thing she loved doing most was hang with her dad.

By the time she was seventeen she had blossomed into a gorgeous young woman. She was rather petite at just over 5 feet tall. She had long curly red hair and big round green eyes. She had a nice tan from lying out by their pool. Her shapely legs ran from her ankles up to her perfectly curved butt and she had beautiful 34B breasts. She wore a gold dangling pendant in her naval, drawing eyes her tight flat stomach when exposed.

Steve had trouble keeping his eyes off her when she would lay by the pool. She liked to wear this little white thong bikini and would often lay out topless (she didn't like tan lines). Steve would wait until she was done sunning herself before he would venture out back to the pool. Occasionally he would catch himself staring at her from the kitchen window. "Stop that now! That's your daughter!" he would scold himself. Sometimes when he would go to her room to kiss her goodnight he would find her on top of her covers, completely nude. He would quickly close the door without entering and go to bed.

Jess must have known her dad looked at her. After all, she had spied on him a time or two. Her friends would tell her how nice looking he was. He was average height, had reddish hair, blue eyes, a goatee, and a small spare tire that he carried well on a slightly stocky frame.

She thought he was pretty handsome too. She had caught glimpses of him coming out of the bathroom after showering and would think to herself, "One of these days...!" She once masturbated to a picture of him that she keeps on her nightstand. "Mom was a lucky girl" she would tell herself. She had hoped one day that he might look at her that way.

She would test him from time to time. One time when she was lying out by the pool topless, she got up and came in to the kitchen where Steve was preparing lunch. "What are you doing daddy?" she asked as she stood next to him topless.

"Making sandwh... good god girl! Go put some clothes on!" he exclaimed when he finally turned toward her. "I'm your father for crum sake!"

"Oh daddy!" she said. "It's not like you haven't seen these before! I mean, they haven't grown since I was 14!"

"That's not the point sweetheart. What if someone came over unannounced and you were prancing around here topless with just me in the house. What would they think of me?"

"Oh, you're just being silly daddy!" she pouted as she went to retrieve her bikini top. She was smiling on her way outside as she knew she had gotten a rise out of him.

Another time she had gotten out of the shower but had "forgotten" to put a towel out for herself. Dripping wet, she came out of the bathroom and into the hallway where she knew Steve was prepping a wall to paint. "What the hell are you doing?" he exclaimed.

"I forgot a towel. I didn't know you were out here or I would have yelled from the shower for you to get me one. I'm sorry daddy!" she said, drawing sad eyes and a pouty mouth.

"Oh, sweetheart, I'm sorry I yelled at you. It just took me by surprise, that's all." He explained. She gave him a big hug and a peck on the cheek.

"It's okay daddy. I forgive you." She replied in a little girl voice. Steve just stood there speechless now. For the first time he had seen his nearly grown daughter naked.

As she gathered her towel he turned back to the wall he was prepping. "Don't even think about it!" he told himself. "It never happened!"

As she neared her 18th birthday Steve wanted to throw Jess a big party. He wanted to have all her friends to the house for BBQ and swimming. But Jess insisted that they spend the day together, just her and her dad. It was a big event in her life and she wanted to share it with him and him alone. Besides, she was now legal and stood a better chance of getting her dad's "attention". Steve agreed. "Now what do you want for your birthday sweetheart?" he asked her. "You name it and you got it!" he declared.

She knew at that moment that he would be hers for the taking. "I'll get back to you on that dad", she replied. She knew what she wanted. She thought about it every time she would see her dad getting out of the shower or laying out by the pool. She just had to come up with a foolproof plan.

On the morning of her birthday Steve went to wake Jess up to start their special day. He knocked on her door. "Jess, honey, it's time to get up." he called to her through the door. There was no response. He knocked again but again heard no stirring.

He quietly opened the door and poked his head in. He was in awe as he stood looking at Jess. She was sound asleep, lying on top of her covers naked, as she usually liked to sleep in the summer time. She looked like an angel, lying on her back with her long curly red hair draped over her shoulders, attempting to cover her perfect B-cup tits. And for the first time Steve noticed that Jess shaved her nether region! He felt his cock swelling in his pants.

"Stop that!" he whispered to himself. "She may be eighteen she's still your daughter!" He quickly and quietly closed the door so as not to awaken his angel. But she was already awake, just pretending to be asleep. She wanted her dad to see her. She wanted to know how he would react. She smiled to herself as he left her room. She wondered to herself what he was thinking.

Steve retreated to his room, picked a favorite girly magazine, and proceeded to attempt to get his daughter off his mind. This would be difficult as all of his porn was filled with small framed women with tight bodies and small tits, just like Jess! He stroked his cock as he had done many of times over the years, hoping to clear his mind and get past what he had seen. It didn't take long before he shot streams of cum all over his magazine. And although he blew one of the biggest loads he ever shot, he still couldn't get the image of his beautiful, naked daughter out of his head.

Meanwhile Jess got out of bed and got into the shower. She was a bit turned on by the stunt she had just pulled on her dad so she took her favorite toy with her. She began soaping herself up, paying special attention to her breasts. She slowly moved her hand down to her pierced naval, then to her clean shaven pussy. She gently rubbed her clit while playing with her nipples with her other hand. She began to finger herself, moaning as her pace quickened.

She reached for her dildo, a seven-inch rubber cock with balls. She slowly inserted it into her wet and slippery pussy, her moans getting louder as he began to furiously fuck herself. Would her dad be able to hear her over the shower? She hoped so... she knew he must have been aroused by the way he rushed out of her room. She suspected that he had gone to his room to jack off. This turned her on even more, that her daddy was sexually aroused enough looking at her that he had to masturbate. She came quickly, her juices flowing down her legs with the shower water.

As she stood in the shower, relaxing a moment under the warm water, she devised sort of a plan to get her dad's attention. It wasn't perfect, but she figured he was already thinking about her so she would make it easy for him to follow through. She finished showering, put on her barely there bikini and headed to the dining room for breakfast.

"What's cooking daddy?" she asked, smiling. "Smells like bacon and eggs."

"And potatoes and toast and orange juice kiddo." He said, finishing the breakfast menu. "Have a seat." Steve set the table and they both sat down to eat.

After breakfast they decided to go sit by the pool and maybe go swimming. "Dad, will you put this lotion on my back? I can't reach." Jess handed her dad the bottle of suntan lotion and Steve reluctantly and gingerly applied it to her back. "Don't forget about my shoulders and my neck." She reminded him as she held her hair off her back.

Steve worked the lotion into her shoulders. He tried to work under the halter strap of her bikini top but was having trouble. "This may help." Jess told him, as she removed the obstacle altogether. "There, now it's not in the way!" she said, looking back over her shoulder.

Steve tried not to let it show that he was getting aroused by staying behind Jess. He continued to work the lotion into back and shoulders. He couldn't help but notice how soft and tender her skin was. "I wonder if her thighs... Argh! Stop that, goddamn it! She's your daughter!" he reminded himself. But he couldn't stop. After all, he had his hands on the most beautiful adult woman he had touched in years. But it was his daughter. But she was topless. And she was gorgeous. And she was, uh, sexy? "You can't think like that!" he again told himself.

When he finished applying the suntan lotion she let her hair drop and turned around. What a sight! Her curly red locks gently draped over her shoulders, her big green eyes showing her appreciation for his help, her pert, firm breasts perfectly poised, her flat, firm stomach with that sexy little dangly piercing, her nicely shaped ass extending from her toned shapely legs... He hadn't even noticed her staring at his hard-on!

"Is that a roll of quarters in your shorts or are you happy to see me?" she quipped, with a wink and a smile. Then she turned away as if to show him the rest of the goods, walked her nearly bare ass slowly to the edge of the pool, and jumped in. "Care to join me dad? The water's kinda cool... might do you some good!" she said with a coy smile and a chuckle.

Steve finally looked down and saw his hard cock pressing against the inside of his shorts. "You idiot!" he berated himself. "You weren't supposed to let that happen!" He looked back at Jess in the pool, shook his head, took off his shirt and jumped in. You can't un-ring the bell, he figured.

Jess got some pleasure out of teasing her dad some more while they were in the pool. She would dive under water and swim between his legs, brushing his thighs as she went along. Or she would swim up behind him and jump on his back, pressing her still bare breasts into his back. She could tell he was getting turned on. And she could tell he didn't know how to handle it.

After the pool, Steve wanted to take Jess to lunch in town. "We're going casual for lunch." He said. "Just put on some shorts and a t-shirt and we'll grab a sandwich or a burger somewhere."

But Jess was going to up the ante on her plan. She decided a skirt would be better. And a tight tank top too. She put on the shortest denim skirt she could find. Then she pulled a tank out of her closet with very thin straps. She figured this would justify not wearing a bra, even though she didn't really need one. But something still wasn't right with the outfit. "Let's see... skirt, tank, sandals... what's missing?" she asked herself. "Ah!" she exclaimed, "I won't need these!" She slipped her panties off, tossed them on the bed, and went to meet her dad in the living room. "I'm ready daddy!" she said, again in her best little girl voice.

With that they departed, Steve having no idea that his daughter has no panties on under her very short denim skirt. And no idea what her birthday request was going to be!

They decided on sandwiches for lunch and went to a new café in town that neither had been to yet. They were seated right away at a small round table, chairs next to each other. Steve got up and excused himself to use the restroom. This was her first chance to really get nasty with him, she thought. As he returned to the table, Jess turned outward slightly, lifted her right leg and crossed over the other one, exposing her bare kitty to her father. Steve did a double take as he sat down. "You're not wearing any pan..." he stammered.

"Ooops! I thought I felt a draft!" she replied innocently. Then she smiled and winked at him. "I know what I want for my birthday daddy. Now you said anything I want, just name it and I got it, right?"

"Uh, um, yeah, that's what I said sweetie. Why, what did you have in mind?" he asked, seeming somewhat nervous.

"I want you to forget you are my dad for the day. Today we are just friends hanging out. I'm an adult now and I want to hang out like adults do." She informed him.

Relief is what he felt. Sheer and utter relief! Steve felt like a weight had been lifted from his shoulders! He didn't even want to think about what she may have asked of him. It was bad enough he had those thoughts! He was completely relieved that his daughter didn't! Of course, by now he had completely forgotten she wasn't wearing any panties and that she had just flashed her clean shaven pussy at him in public!

After lunch they went to the mall. She wanted to get some "things" at Victoria's Secret, but didn't want Steve to see. "They are for someone special," she told him. Both of them love to watch people, so they took up their usual spot on the promenade and proceeded to study the shoppers scurrying around. Every now and then Jess would lean over and peck her dad on the cheek. "I love you d.. uh, Steve!" she said at one point.

They returned home after about an hour at the mall and decided they would watch a movie. They also decided that they would stay in for dinner, maybe order a pizza or something. "I'm gonna go get comfy. You get the movie ready." Jess told her dad.

Steve picked out a comedy and then went to change back into his shorts, which were now dry from the earlier swim. He returned to the living room to find Jess on the couch, wearing a pair of those boy shorts and a very thin cotton camisole. "Do you like this outfit? It's what I got from the mall." She told him.

"Uh, it's, um very cute." Steve replied.

"Cute?" she asked, sounding disappointed. "I was hoping for something better than cute. Remember, you are not my dad today. Say what you mean, what you think! "

"Okay, well, uh, it's, um, sexy... There, I said it. It's sexy! You look very sexy in it!" he conceded, trying not to stare.

"Now that wasn't so hard, was it? Ooops! Poor choice of words!" she said, glancing down at the tent in his shorts.

"Now stop that!" he demanded. "Let's just watch the movie!"

"Okay." She said, snuggling up to her dad on the couch.

The movie wasn't really that funny, but they watched the whole thing anyway, not talking much about it or anything else for that matter. Steve was a bit uncomfortable with the thoughts he was having and Jess was frustrated that her dad was dodging her all day.

After the movie they ordered pizza. When the delivery boy arrived and rang the doorbell, Jess jumped up and was at the door before her dad could stop her. When she opened the door the delivery boy nearly dropped the pizza. "Uh... here's your p-p-p-pizza." He stuttered. "That will be, um, $21.95 please."

She took the pizza and handed him the $25.00 her dad had left by the door. "Keep the change!" she said, with a smile and a wink. She closed the door leaving the delivery boy standing there, clutching $25.00 and clinging to the memory of the sexiest woman in the world answering the door in her underwear! "He had a hard-on before he gave me the pizza!" she proclaimed proudly.

Steve and Jess enjoyed the pizza and then decided to take a late night swim after the food settled. They went out to the pool, Jess still wearing her new Victoria's Secret ensemble. After lounging and talking for a short while, Jess got up. "Ready?" she asked.

"For what?" he replied.

"For a swim!" she answered, with a duh tone in her voice.

"You aren't going in with that on, are you?" he asked.

"Of course not, silly! It would get ruined!" she quipped as she pulled her top over her head. She tossed it aside and then shimmied out of her sexy little boy shorts. "Here goes!" and into the pool she went. "Whew! It's nice! Come on in!" she called out to Steve.

"Uh, okay, here I come!" he answered as he made his way to the poolside.

"Um, you're not getting in like that, are you?" she asked, somewhat rhetorically. "This is a no clothes zone tonight, mister!" she informed him in an authoritative voice.

Steve reluctantly complied, partly because he did not yet have a hard-on, and partly because she said to! Now completely naked in front of his daughter for the first time, he made quick time to the pool. He wanted to spare himself the inevitable embarrassment of the stiffy that was building up.

They swam and played awhile. There was nothing sexual going on, but there certainly was sexual tension. Steve had not yet gotten over the fact that the extremely sexy and sensual woman he was swimming naked with was his eighteen year old daughter. His thoughts would wander, and then he'd slap himself back to reality. Little did he know that his eighteen year old daughter was having those same thoughts, but she wanted to MAKE them a reality! And she was not going to be denied.

Around 10:30pm they decided to go back inside as it was cooling down a bit. Jess wanted to take a shower, and Steve said he did too. "You go first honey." He told her. "I'll take mine after you."

Damn, she thought to herself. The thought of taking a shower with her dad got her mind racing and her juices flowing. After all, he wasn't her dad today! Off she went to the shower, where she played with herself to the thoughts of her and Steve together. She finished and got out. "I'm done. Your turn." She hollered to her dad.

"Thanks baby! I'll be right there." By the time he reached the bathroom Jess was already in her room. Both disappointed and relieved, Steve turned on the water and stepped in. His cock was getting hard thinking about his daughter and him naked in the pool and all the things he thought about doing to and with her. He decided not to jack off in the shower but rather to wait and do it in his room with one of his magazines.

He finished his shower and retired to his room, drying his hair along the way. He entered his room and closed the door behind him. When he turned towards the bed he nearly jumped out of his skin! There was Jess, naked, lying on his bed, looking at one of his girlie magazines. "So, you like small women with tiny tits, eh?" she asked, waiting for some kind of response.

rsvlbimwm
rsvlbimwm
81 Followers
12