Jess' Birthday Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rsvlbimwm
rsvlbimwm
81 Followers

But Steve just stood there, mouth open, dick getting hard, staring at his daughter lying naked on his bed holding one of his porn magazines. It was decision time. And what a decision! Does he give in to temptation, cross the boundaries of decency and all that is moral and fuck his daughter, or does he stop the charade, kick her out of his room, and possibly out of his life? Could he live with the shame that may come with incest? Can he live without his daughter?

"This is wrong Jess!" he exclaimed. "I'm your father! You're my daughter! I'm supposed to protect you from people like me!" Steve's vision of a father that fucks his daughter was one of a sloppy drunk slobbering all over a poor innocent girl. He didn't want to be that person.

"First of all, you are not my father right now. You are not my father for at least another hour. Secondly, you are not a threat. People like you are not a threat. I love you! And I want to show my love for you. I've wanted to for a long time now, but it was never right. Now it is." She was firm in her speech, yet loving in her tone. Steve knew she cared deeply for him, and he cared deeply for her. He paused in thought for what seemed an eternity, and then he spoke.

"This is for one night and one night only. I made you a promise and I'm gonna keep it. But only because you are so damn sexy lying there on my bed holding my titty magazine!" He said firmly, followed by a smile and a wink.

He walked over to his bed and sat beside his beautiful daughter. "I love you baby!" he said as he leaned in to kiss her soft thin lips. She sat up and they embraced, continuing a passionate kiss that seemed to last forever. They parted lips and she gently guided him to lie down.

"You've had this coming for a long time." She told him. "And you've been ducking me all day long! Now just lay back and enjoy the ride!"

And so it began, that first night of total sex. She started at his neck, gently and alternately kissing, licking and blowing. Steve was in total erotic bliss. How was he ever going to make to the finish? From there she moved to his chest, running her thin fingers through his short chest hairs, sucking and nibbling at his erect nipples.

She slowly made her way to his naval, poking her tongue in and out before licking and kissing her way down to his now aching and throbbing cock. She took it in her tiny hand and began stroking gently up and down. She cupped her other hand around his smooth shaven ball sack and gingerly massaged them as she jacked his cock. All the while she was kissing and licking his cock shaft and sucking on his balls. And then she went in for the kill.

She poised her soft thin lips atop his cock head and gave a gentle kiss, then parted them slightly taking the tip of his cock into her moist warm mouth. She swirled her tongue around his tip, then opened wider to take in more of his pole. She got the head all the way in her small mouth, flicking it with her tongue some more and driving Steve wild. She slowly proceeded to swallow his cock, stroking him as she was sucked. She worked his dick over for several minutes before swinging her body around and positioning her smooth pussy above his face. "Eat me!" she insisted.

Steve raised his head up slightly to meet her moist bald kitty, wrapping his arms around her thighs and using his hands to part her lips. He started by licking her, darting his tongue in and out of her hairless pussy. Using his finger, he teased her clit while now furiously tongue fucking her young cunt. She tasted so sweet to him as he lapped up as much of her nectar as he could.

Jess continued sucking Steve's cock, by now able to take most of it in her mouth. Steve's dick was average in length, about 6 ½ inches, but it was quite thick. All of a sudden Jess began to buck and then tighten up, then buck again. She did this over and over as waves of her sweet juices gushed from her swollen pussy. Steve tried to catch it all but ended up with her love sauce running down his cheeks.

Jess climbed off Steve and collapsed next to him on the bed. "Whew! I need a breather!" she panted. They lay there in each others arms while she caught her breath. Ready for round two?" she asked after a short break.

"Let's go baby!" Steve said eagerly, apparently not bothered anymore by the thought of fucking his own daughter. So Jess rolled him to his back again and climbed on top, impaling herself on his still hard cock. Her pussy was still soaked from the previous session which made it easier to lower herself onto her father, taking his entire cock into her love hole.

She began slowly, leaning in and kissing him while running her fingers through his chest hair. As she quickened her pace, she began rubbing her clit. He held her at her hips, his hands moving with every bounce. Her little tits were shaking and bouncing to her movements. He could feel her pussy juices running down his cock to his hips and then to the bed. She was now bouncing up and down on his cock rather hard while still rubbing her clit. She started bucking like a bronc rider coming out of the chute, then shrieked rather loudly. "Oh shit! Fuck me! Oh shit! I'm cumming!"

Steve felt his balls begin to tighten and his cock was starting to pulsate. He knew he was close, but he didn't want to cum inside of his daughter. He rolled her over and off of him, pulled his cock from her now dripping pussy, and started stroking it over her sexy flat stomach. Jess reached up, took Steve's cock from him and continued jacking him off. He through his head back, let out a moan and a grunt, and proceeded to dump his seed all over his daughter's tummy and tits. She didn't stop stroking him until she had milked the very last drop from his cock.

She let go of his still hard cock, her hand covered in cum. Smiling as she raised her hand to her face, she began to lick her fingers clean of his sticky goo. With his cum still dripping from her hands and also on her lips, she whispered softly, "Kiss me." Steve leaned in, closed his eyes, and kissed her, tasting his cum on her sweet lips. With lips locked together, their tongues lashed out at each other as they fell to the bed next to one another.

Steve was exhausted as he sent his daughter off to her own room. "Whew!" he thought, as he cleaned up to go to sleep. "That was hot! Too bad she's my daughter again! That's an experience I will remember for the rest of my days!" Steve knew in his heart that it was wrong what they just did. And he was glad that Jess understood it was just for that one night only.

A few hours into a potential wet dream, there was a knock on Steve's bedroom door. "Daddy? Can I come in? I had a bad dream!" Jess called to him from the hallway.

"Certainly baby. Come on in and tell me about your dream." Steve replied, now sounding fatherly.

The door opened and in the pale light coming in from his window he saw his daughter standing at the threshold, her naked form holding something in her hand. "Whatcha got there sweetheart?" Steve asked.

"Just a little something from my bad dream, daddy." she replied, using that same little girl voice she had used the day before. As she approached his bed he could make out what looked like a cock shaped dildo in Jess' hand.

"Now Jess, remember what I said. That was for one night and one night only!" He reminded her in a squeaky, stammering voice.

"Don't worry daddy, I won't tell!" she assured him as she climbed into his bed...

rsvlbimwm
rsvlbimwm
81 Followers
12