Jess Ch. 03

Story Info
Jess finds comfort from a cuke.
1.9k words
4.38
15.2k
00

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 05/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 – The Salad Days

I kicked off my shorts so I would not trip myself, fall and break something. I could just imagine Jon finding me sprawled on the floor unconscious with a broken nose and trying to explain that I was in the middle of an incredible sexual moment that started at the fresh market, whereby my pussy was on fire, so I dropped my shorts to get my fingers on myself, only to trip over said shorts and find myself in this position. After 20 years of marriage to me, Jon would have had me committed as I was about ready to do to myself anyway.

I put the fruit and veggies away and headed for the bathroom to take a cold shower. I could only stand luke-cool, and it seemed to help, but as I stood there under the water, all I could think about was Marti's parting words. "I hope Jon racks you tonight..." and my mind went to his body, and the sight and feel of his hard cock. This was something I never thought of. Although I liked what Jon did with his member, I never found it something to think on and grow excited about. Through the chilling water, my pussy throbbed as if it had a mind of its own and it was taking over mine.

Lying naked on the bed with my legs daggling off from the knees down, I tried to think of other things I had to do that day before Jon got home from work. Slowly, without thinking about it, I found my fingers again heading for the jungle. The light touch of my nails on my skin as I traced a path towards my pussy sent darts of light across my vision. My index finger entered the bush at the top and I worked it down to the top of my slit in a whirling motion.

I had resigned myself to giving it what it craved, a good masturbating. It had been years since I had done this to myself. In fact the last time might have been in college when I thought if I masturbated enough, I would "grow" a sexual craving like many of my friends had. It did not work, but I did learn a trick or two about how to get myself to cum. This came in handy later when I could tell Jon exactly what he needed to do in order for me to climax.

Maybe a good cum will make this go away I thought. I found my clit, or maybe I should say it found my fingertip as swollen as it was and began to twirl around and over it in a steady pattern. I found my hips rising to meet my finger and quickened the pace. My breaths were coming faster, and my head was tilting back on its own. And, it came. It came like a freight train roaring through my body. Every muscle I have tensed and then released all at once as the power of their contraction gathered in the middle of my vagina and spread out in shock waves over my body. I screamed loud enough that I know the neighbors could have heard me. And my body finally relaxed.

I lay there for a minute listening to my heart race and allowing myself to gain composure, with my finger resting on top of my right thigh. I looked down at my body, past the rising and falling mounds of my breasts, which were nicely topped with hardened nipples that were reaching for the sky. I brushed lightly past one of them with my left hand and it felt like an electric shock ran from it to the depths of my pussy. As my breathing subsided, I gave myself over to complete the task I had started. As well, I wanted to see if my feelings in the car were what I remembered. I spread my legs about half way and found the entrance to my vaginal path with my index finger.

It was just as soft as I remembered it from the five or so seconds in the car at the traffic light. I slid my finger in just like before. There was no resistance, no friction to stop me from inserting it as far as I could. As I reached in, my blood began to boil once more towards another mountainous climax. I wiggled my finger round a bit and found that it was very pleasurable to rub it with some pressure against the forward wall. Without thinking about it, I raised my knees into the air and further spread my legs, giving myself complete access to my now soaking wet pussy. I quickly inserted my middle finger as the one finger was not enough and pushed them both in as far as I could.

I spent a few minutes playing inside myself, enjoying both the feeling of my pussy as well as the feeling in my pussy. At the same time, I moved my left hand towards the top of my slit and found my clit begging to be played with once more. Starting slowly, I twirled around my clit with the fingers on my left hand as I reached further into my depths with my right. I could feel the mounting spasm wanting to be released as I spread and dug my fingers deep within me. Within seconds, I was again screaming as my body jerked its way through another massive orgasm.

By now I was totally into my newfound sexual event and my body was craving to be filled with more than my lithe finger was capable of. Unfortunately, Jon was not due home for another couple hours and my pussy was just not going to wait that long. I started to wonder what I could use to take Jon's place, and as you can imagine, I do not have any of the toys Martie has stashed in her bedside table. I started going through my mind searching for something that would do the trick, the handle of my brush, a tube of toothpaste, a small glass, and was getting frustrated when nothing seemed to be the answer.

I was just about to continue with my fingers when a wicked yet goofy smile crossed my face. How many times had I heard the joke about women and their buying of cucumbers? And, right now, in my fridge there was a perfect one waiting to be cut up in a salad for dinner. I leapt from the bed and ran with a naughty laugh towards the kitchen where I retrieved my prize. Yes, it was a bit larger than Jon, but not by much, and it was quite a bit longer that was for sure.

I ran back to the bedroom like a kid at Christmas and lay on the bed. I ran the cool cuke over my stomach, and between my breasts up towards my neck. I stuck the end in my mouth and to my amazement, wondered if this is what it felt like to have Jon's dick in my mouth. I had never done that with him, nor had the desire to, but right now, I found myself fantasizing about it and slowly worked the cucumber over with my lips and tongue. For whatever reasons the thought of this being Jon really flashed my pussy hotter.

In response to its call, I began to work the veggie down my body, this time paying special attention to my nipples. The coldness of the cucumber caused them to rise even more, to the point where they were hard as a pencil eraser and just a bit larger. They were also more sensitive and the cold touch caused another shock to go from them directly to the swollen knob at the top of the folds of my cunt.

I worked the cuke down to my clit and began to play with it in the same way I did my nipples, only my clit was far more demanding. I was just about to explode again, when I caught my breath and stopped playing with my clit, allowing my body to unravel a bit. My pussy was craving something to be inside filling it to capacity, and I was not going to allow myself to cum until that feeling was satisfied.

I pulled my knees up and let my legs spread naturally. My pussy however was lying open in an unnatural way; at least it was unnatural for me. It was like both sides were pulling away from the middle. It obviously was open for business. I ran the cucumber the length of my pussy slit, and prodded the opening to my vagina. It only took one run down that slope for the cuke to become well greased, and it slid in unencumbered one might say. I slowly inched the cuke in, wondering when it would stop. I could feel my vagina contracting against its hard cold surface, but the pleasure it was giving was also causing my body to draw it further in. I gasped as I finally hit the limit of my depth and began to work it around like a joystick, which it now was! Round and round, in and out I worked the cuke, all the while toying gently with my clit. I kept bringing myself close to an orgasm only to back off just enough to let it subside. Within in a minute or two, I was set on reaching a new level of power in my climax and worked both hands until I was bucking my hips, rotating my new friend, rubbing my knob, arching my neck and allowing a guttural sound to flow from my mouth.

The power of my orgasm was like nothing I had ever felt in my life. For some women, this might be a regular occurrence, but for me it was new territory. There was a sparkle of flashes like a million fireflies that jumped through my line of sight, as the world grew black for a second. My heart raced like I had just run a mile at top speed, and I thought surely it would escape my chest. I screamed, and I creamed like a cheap XXX movie whore.

I let go and just lay back on the bed, my knees still held above my head and my arms strung through the crook in my knees. The cucumber was still inserted as far as it could go. I just loved the feeling of being filled and focused on it and the satisfaction it gave even without movement. It felt wonderfully sexy and racy at the same time. I ventured a look into the mirror above the chest-of-drawers and could not help but smile at myself as I saw this 42 year old woman on the bed, in a bit of a pretzel shape, with a cucumber sticking out of her pussy. I contracted my vagina and got it to pop-up an inch or so, and then relaxed and "sucked" it back in. I did this several times to amuse myself and wondered rather humorously if I had found the next hot exercise device like the "bunz-o-matic", or "belly-buster".

I was spent and it was about time.

I showered up after the hour or so in bed with myself, and felt satisfied, but there was still a lingering burning deep inside me and my thoughts were still on Jon. There was no doubt that we were going to have sex tonight for my birthday. I just did not know how to go about asking. I was sure that if I just dropped a small hint of some kind, he would ask and I would say "yes".