Jess Ch. 03

Story Info
Jess and her Dad cum together.
1.4k words
4.26
54.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of a sudden I felt a mouth by the side of my mouth and a tongue started to lick the cum as it dribbled down my chin. I could feel naked skin next to me and knew that it was Jess lapping up her daddy's cum -- cum which had made her!

I had had my first taste of cock and now I was going to have a teenager's body -- pretty breasts, a smooth cunt and a warm slippery vagina with a receptacle at the end of it waiting for my love juices.

I rolled over and lay on my back. Mike moved away, pushed himself off the bed to allow Jess room to lie by my side. She pushed herself up in order to look down at my body. In so doing I could see her beautiful face and her lovely C cup breasts hanging away from her body. My cock, already hard and wanting, seemed to grow even larger. Jess' gaze moved from my face down to my cock and her head dropped towards my shaft.

I watched as she took my cock in her warm, moist mouth and began to suck me. I am not particularly large and Jess was able to take all of me into her mouth. As she sucked me, so I felt her young breasts rub against my legs; her nipples were rock hard as they crossed my skin. Every so often she would look up at me without releasing my penis and I melted looking into those doe eyes.

Meanwhile Mike sat naked in a chair by the side of the bed, his cock hard and seeping some pre-cum. His eyes were glued to the naked body of his only daughter. I knew exactly what he wanted -- to fuck his daughter and taste my cum as it trickled from her vagina!

"Having tasted your father's cock, I want to taste your pussy my darling girl," I said to Jess. "It looks so smooth and welcoming. If we 69 we can taste each other at the same time!"

She smiled at me and with no more ado, she turned around and lay on her side showing her smooth white pussy to my waiting lips. My eyes were fastened on those sweet lips which concealed the entrance to her pathway to heaven -- lips which my lips approached with considered care and when close enough, I let my tongue slide out of my mouth and suck those wonderful gates. The taste was not of this world -- Jess was exuding all the aromas of the east and my mouth was drawing those juices into it!

At the same time she had taken my cock in her mouth and was sucking, sucking, making my balls boil. She was squeezing my balls-- if I was not careful all that magic juice I had stored up inside me was going to be wasted in her mouth and not inside her body where I needed to release it for Mike's joy and consumption.

I pulled myself away from her mouth, and turning around I placed my hands on her breasts and pushed her flat on the bed. My lips sank to her nipples and I began to suck her whilst my hand found its way to her mound and there I stated to finger fuck her. Jess started to make mewing sounds as her vagina began to ooze love juices even more rapidly than before.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! I want your seed inside me. Prepare me for my Dad."

My lips sealed to hers and I pushed her legs apart giving me access to her cunt -- her warm, smooth, wet cunt! My cock head found her hole and with one hard push I was inside her -- deep inside her beautiful vagina, feeling her soft and squishy love canal open up to my cock. No need for a condom -- I only shoot blanks and anyway her Dad wants her to ooze cum so he can slide in deep and then sup that juice as it came out.

As I started to fuck her, so she began a soft mewing sound increasing with the strength of my strokes. Her arms encircled me and pulled me tight against her silken flesh, her hardened nipples scraping against my chest. I pushed ever deeper into her body.

By the side of the bed Mike was wanking like mad.

"Do not cum," I told him, "wait for your daughter's body, her cunt, her cum."

I had a beautiful young teenager under me; her loins were thrusting up against my penetrating cock! She was starting to emit louder and louder moans; her vagina was so slippery, my cock was so demanding. Soon I would cum -- I would fill her to the brim with my cum -- she would be mine -- my sex slave!

Mike had slowed his wanking; he had taken my advice. There was no need to ask if he was ready to shag his daughter -- I could see it in his eyes. He wanted nothing more than to fuck his daughter -- she to whom he had given life with the same seed he was shortly going to pump into her waiting body.

My own seed was now in turmoil in my balls. I was ready to cum! Jess was now yelling her little head off -- she was ready to orgasm.

"Let it cum my love," I said and as she orgasmed, so I shot my jism deep into my Jess' womb. I could feel it spurting time and time again until it oozed out around my shaft and puddled on the sheet -- warm, creamy cum.

"Your turn mate," I said to Mike. "Your daughter's body awaits you."

I crawled off the end of the bed and Mike stood naked looking at his daughter. His cock was rock hard! Jess looked up at him, held out her arms and opened her entire body to her father. She spread her legs wide, opening her valley of pleasure to his lascivious gaze. He watched as my cum dribbled from her love hole.

"This is what you wanted, Mike. Go for it. Seed your daughter. Make her your sex slave."

Mike knelt on the end of the bed and then crawled up between his daughter's open legs. His head went down as he approached her pussy and he began to lick her cunt. Jess' head went back as she felt her father's mouth suck her love lips. You could hear the faint slurping sound as Mike sucked her. As he sucked, so he let his hands find their way up to her breasts, where he pulled her nipples and made them even harder.

I sat in the chair beside the bed and slowly caressed my cock, now limp but covered in Jess' juices. I watched as Mike continued to suck his daughter's cunt -- smooth, white and glistening with her cum. Then I saw him move up her body and place his cock head against her love hole. Jess helped by making sure it was securely in place and then yelped as Mike pushed deep into her body. With my cum still oozing out, it was no problem to penetrate her in one go; Mike sank to his hilt and then rested there exactly where he had for a long time wanted to be -- inside his darling daughter.

Jess closed her arms around her father and began to kiss him with fantastic passion. Her pussy started to move in time with her father, starting gently and gradually building up until they were slapping against each other as if there was no tomorrow. The bed springs shook madly and I had difficulty keeping up my wanking rhythm with them.

It was not long before I could tell from her body language and her cries of ecstasy that Jess was very close to an orgasm and as her father came inside her, the feel of his warm cum shooting into her womb made her scream with joy. One could see the whole of her body writhing as she came on her father's cock. Both came time and time again with loud cries of "Fuck!"

Mike rolled off of Jess and, looking at me, said, "Now suck my cum from her cunt, mate."

With my cock now hard as nails I turned into the 69 position beside Jess and began to suck Mike's cum as it oozed from his daughter's cunt. At the same time I felt Jess' lips encircle my cock yet again.

Before we went home, I sucked Mike several times and we both fucked Jess at both ends until she cried 'Enough!'