Jess Ch. 04

Story Info
Jess and her friend enjoy her father and his friend.
3.5k words
4.32
41.7k
7
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/28/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was several months later when Mike left me a note to say that Jess was asking when we were all going to meet again! This really took me by surprise. Whilst I knew that Jess (and Mike!) had enjoyed our get together, nevertheless I thought that our sexual party was a one off. But here we were with the concept of another session coming up.

I replied to the effect that I was ready for another session as soon as they were.

Mike suggested a date to which I agreed and asked him to fix up a hotel room as before.

Mike eventually confirmed that all was arranged and that both he and Jess had a surprise for me when I arrived!

...................

In a similar way to the first occasion I visited Jess and Mike I arrived at the hotel at 12.00 noon in order that I could have a shower and change before meeting them. All the time I was puzzling my brain as to what the surprise could be!

When I arrived in the dining room I knew immediately what it was – instead of two people sitting at the table there were three. The third person was another young lady of a similar age to Jess. She had blonde hair which fell to her shoulders and appeared to be about the same height and body shape as Jess – maybe her breasts were smaller and very much to my liking.

Jess saw me first and immediately jumped up from the table, clasped me in her arms and kissed me. She was dressed in a grey pleated skirt and a white blouse buttoned up the front and pulled tight over those delightful teenage breasts, which I remembered sucking during our first encounter. Just the thought of that made my cock start to move.

"How are you, Uncle John? We are so glad you could come (or should I say cum). Let me introduce you to my dearest friend, Amanda. She so wants to meet you and get to know you! I hope you have the strength for two young ladies?"

"Before you introduce me, you had better explain how Amanda comes to be here."

"Well, as I said she is my dearest friend and I just accidentally {said with a simper} let it slip that I had been in a threesome and how exciting it was. She made me tell her in detail what had happened and before we knew it we were both naked and in bed together. We have often kissed each other and touched each other's naked breasts but we had never been to bed before. Uncle John, it was marvellous. Touching each other's naked bodies and kissing each other's pussies!!! Mmmmmmmmmm. Don't get me wrong. It hasn't turned me into a lesbi but, my God, the act of kissing, touching and going down on a smooth pussy was out of this world.

By the time we had finished, dawn was breaking and Amanda made me agree to invite her to our next get together. She also made me agree that I would persuade you and Daddy to suck each other off again and then we would reciprocate by kissing each other's pussies. She said to tell you she is not a virgin and she wants both you and Daddy to fuck her!"

I looked at the young girl (OK 18 and a lady!) to whom I had not as yet uttered a word and stood amazed at the fact that she wanted me to screw her – an old man like me!

Jess looked at me; leaning towards me she kissed me yet again and whispered, "We both want that beautiful cock inside us and we both want to feel your warm creamy cum filling our wombs."

By now my cock had started its journey towards hardness and a need to find a suitable resting place – it looked as if it was going to be spoilt for choice.

"I have already told Amanda and Dad that I am having your cock first and then Amanda and Dad can fight over you," said Jess. "I suppose I had better introduce you and then we can eat. I think Amanda would prefer to eat your sausage to any sausage they have on the menu!"

Jess introduced me to Amanda as Uncle John; I gave her a chaste kiss on the cheek imagining at the same time where I might be kissing her later on in the afternoon. Amanda was about 5 foot 6, with long blonde hair, smallish breasts and a very nice figure. She was wearing a dress buttoned up the front and I was already looking forward to undoing those buttons and seeing what was underneath.

"I am very pleased to meet you, Uncle John. Jess has told me so much about you and I must admit that I cannot wait to see if just half of it is true."

All the time Mike was keeping quiet but looking at me with a knowing smile.

I ordered a round of drinks and we made our choices from the menu.

.....................................

I stood in the middle of the bedroom as Jess began to undress me. My shirt, my trousers and my pants all fell to the floor in quick succession as Amanda and Mike, sitting in armchairs, watched. My shoes and socks had already disappeared. I stood there completely naked. Jess knelt in front of me and took my engorged cock in her mouth and started to suck it. I looked across at Mike who was rubbing his cock through the material of his trousers and at Amanda who was caressing her lovely breasts.

My cock grew ever harder as Jess continued to suck it. Her hands wandered up and down the outside of my legs making me even more susceptible to touch.

Jess beckoned to Amanda to come and join her. The teenager got up from her chair and quickly knelt by the side of her friend.

"Here, feel Uncle John, suck him, make him hard ready to fuck us both," said Jess, "he likes filling me up with his cum so I am sure he will fill you as well."

"He is so much better than my boyfriend," said Amanda, having sucked my cockhead for several minutes, "I am sure that I am not going to be happy with Austin after feeling Uncle John inside me. Mmmmm – he feels so good and tasty – when do we get to have him?"

"As soon as you are naked, Amanda," said Jess, "I have changed my mind since it is you and I am quite happy to let you go first."

"Do I not get a say in the matter?" said Mike, "After all it was I who introduced you to John."

"Daddy, you can fuck me whilst Amanda discovers the joys of Uncle John's cock. But I am going to undress Amanda and prepare her vagina for Uncle's cock!"

Without more ado, Jess stood up, lifted Amanda to her feet and began to undo the buttons on the front of her dress. There was a belt which only took seconds to undo and drop to the floor. (Remember! All the time I was standing there naked with my cock hard out in front of me.) Jess pushed the dress from her friend's shoulders to reveal a flame red thong and matching bra. She really looked stunning.

"Do you want to finish undressing her Dad? You can if you undress yourself first of all!"

Mike immediately removed all his clothes revealing his cock standing as hard and proud as mine. He moved towards Amanda, when she said, "Before you make me naked, do a 69 with Uncle John and suck his cock. I have always wanted to see two men suck each other and Jess said you did this in front of her last time. Do not make him cum; I want his cum in me."

Smiling, Mike came over to me and knelt in front of me. He took my cock in his hand and started to rub it up and down; then he placed the cockhead in his mouth and began to suck me. Bliss! I looked across at Amanda who had a look of unadulterated lust on her face. She was caressing her breasts and I could see her nipples rock hard through the material of her bra.

"Is this what you wanted?" I asked.

"Yesssss," she hissed as her hands sank to her cunt and she began making a wet patch on the front of her thong. "But what I want to see now is the two of you lying on the bed with each other's cock in the other's mouth, sucking each other and showing me the lust on your faces."

Mike got to his feet and we lay down together on the bed in the 69 position, facing each other's cock. Mike's cock was so hard and the veins stood out from top to bottom. The foreskin was pulled right back and the bulbous tip beckoned me. I remembered what Amanda said, that we were not to cum – she wanted my creamy warm seed inside her young silky womb and I felt sure that Jess wanted Mike's seed inside her body.

My lips engulfed Mike's cock – took it in my mouth and tasted the manliness on it. Pre – cum had already covered its surface and I was licking it like a cat licks milk. I started to move my mouth up and down his rod and felt him doing the same to me. It was going to be so difficult not to cum. His balls in front of me were starting to tighten – the same as mine.

I looked over his thigh and saw Amanda standing there. Her left hand was buried in the front of her thong and by the movement of her fingers I knew she was masturbating. The front of her scarlet thong was wet from her pussy juices. Her right hand was caressing her naked breast – a beautiful white firm pointed breast which she had uncovered by pushing her bra up and over the mounds leaving them both naked to my vision.

"That is enough for the moment," said Amanda. "Later on I want to watch you both cum over each other. Now I want Mike to undress me and Jess to make me ready for Uncle John."

Mike got up off the bed and went across to Amanda. He put his hands behind her back to undo the bra snap and as he did so, Amanda took his hardened cock in both her hands and started to rub it. Mike pulled back slightly and released her bra. The straps fell down her arms and she released her hold on his cock in order to let her bra drop to the floor. Mike then knelt in front of her and, taking each side of her thong in his hands, he pulled it to the ground. He was now looking directly at her smooth, white, glistening cunt. He bent forward to kiss it with his tongue; the tip of his tongue slid between her sex lips and he tasted her juices on his lips. Amanda quietly moaned and pushed her cunt firmly onto Mike's mouth.

"Amanda! Sit on the bed, open your legs and let me prepare you for Uncle John." Thus spoke Jess in a commanding voice.

Amanda sat on the side of the bed, her legs wide open. I looked down at her body – her lovely young, white, firm breasts gently rising and falling with her breathing; her smooth pussy with love lips slightly puffed up in expectation and glistening with her gradually oozing cum.

Jess stood before her and began to undress. She undid the buttons on her white blouse and slipped it from her shoulders, allowing it to fall to the ground. She was wearing a purple bra encasing those delightful "B" cup breasts, which I remembered from recent memory as being perky with upward sweeping tips and pink nipples – nipples which I had sucked to erection. Her hands went behind her and she undid the zip on her skirt allowing that also to drop to the carpet, allowing us to see similarly coloured panties, wispy and pulled tight between those milky white thighs. Standing in front of Amanda she allowed one hand to caress her breast whilst the other slipped between her legs and started to caress her pussy. Jess was deliberately arousing Amanda in order to make her ready for my penetration.

Deliberately and slowly Jess reached behind her back and undid her bra clips; she held the cups in place for a few seconds before allowing them to fall away from those teenage breasts and drop to the carpet. They were as firm as I remembered; the nipples pointed like recently sharpened pencil leads.

She moved between Amanda's open legs and, and taking Amanda's hands, placed them at the top of her panties.

"Undress me, my Love. Make me naked before you. Kiss my pussy and taste my juices. Let your hands discover my body again."

Amanda gently pulled Jess' panties down her legs and helped her to step out of them. She cast them to one side and bent her lips towards Jess' snow white pussy – her lips touched Jess' slit, exactly where my lips and cock had been last time we were here. Amanda's hands slid gently up and down Jess' naked body – up her back and down over her firm buttocks, feeling gently in the crack and pushing between the legs for a touch of her pussy.

Jess knelt between Amanda's legs. She reached out for her friend's breasts and gently began to caress them, flicking the nipples with her thumbs; she bent her head forward and took a nipple in her mouth and began to suck. After a few minutes she moved her lips to the other nipple and sucked on that. At the same time she let her hands roam all over Amanda's body, dipping every so often into her valley of pleasure. She bent her lips to Amanda's pussy lips. Softly, like a butterfly landing on a flower, Jess kissed her best friend's sex and licked up and down that sweet slit which awaited the entry of my rod. I could see that it was so smooth and I could not wait to feel its softness against my cockhead.

My God Jess was so beautiful. Her dark hair fell to her shoulders and her smooth brownish bum stood proud as she bent to kiss Amanda's pussy. Her breasts fell away from her body and swung slightly as she kissed Amanda. I could see that one of her hands was feeling back between her legs to reach her own pussy. Her fingers found her own sweet slit and began to caress it. Soon soft murmurs emanated from both girls' lips.

Jess sat back on her legs and took Amanda's hands in hers.

"Lie back on the bed, my friend," she said,"and make yourself comfortable. You are ready for Uncle John!"

Amanda moved fully onto the bed and lay back on the pillows. She opened her legs wide and one could see the juice oozing from her love hole. Jess had done a good job.

I crawled onto the bed and moved my body between her legs; I held myself above her and felt her hands reach for my hardened cock. She took my shaft in both hands and guided the cock head towards the entry to her love cave. I looked down at her as I felt the head touch her cunt. I lowered my lips to her mouth and we kissed, our tongues playing with each other, our passions increasing all the time.

My cock head glided softly up and down her moist slit. So smooth and inviting. Life was good.

I entered her body in one hard push. There was no problem. She was so juicy that I just flowed in like a knife into butter. Up to the hilt. I was deep inside an 18 year old body and it was marvellous. I was fucking her. And just a few feet away was another teenage body waiting for my cock. I could hear Jess as her father screwed her hard and long. Her Daddy was getting ready to inject his cum inside her body, which he had made with that same cum.

Under me Amanda started to move and I moved in unison with her – my cock seeking to dig even deeper into that pure white body. She started to mew with pleasure as my cock sank in and out of her body; my pleasure was intense and my balls started to boil. I was wearing no protection but that did not seem to worry Amanda – if she was like Jess she was protected anyway. Her upward thrusts became fiercer and I knew it would not be long before I creamed into her womb.

To my side I heard Jess and her Dad coming to their orgasms, loud and clear. Just the thought of my Jess being once again filled with her father's sperm was enough to send me over the top and I sent rope after rope of my seed into Amanda's receptive body. Our bodies were soaked in sweat and now our loins were soaked in cum as we both squeezed our sex juices out of her body through her love canal.

I felt the presence of Mike next to me.

"Time for you to suck my cum from Jess, mate. She is waiting for you and I need to fuck that sweet Amanda. I have been waiting for this moment for several years."

I moved off of Amanda's young body and watched as Mike knelt between her legs. She held her arms out to him as he lowered his body onto hers.

"Come on, Uncle John," said Jess, "Fuck me. I want your seed!"

My Jess was waiting for me. I looked down at her teenage body and saw Mike's cum oozing from her cunt. I bent my head to her pussy and let my tongue start to suck that sweet man juice mixed with her juices. She was so smooth and silky; her cunt emanated heat from her coupling with her father. Now she wanted me and I wanted her. An old man and a young woman fucking together in complete harmony.

Her hands were moving up and down my back sending shivers through me. I could feel the silky skin of her body against my flesh. My cock showed my desire – I had never known it this hard before, even a short time ago when I was fucking Amanda. This was my Jess under me and waiting for my cock to slice into her body.

"Fuck me, darling Uncle John, let me know and feel just how you feel for me," said Jess looking up at me with those big dark eyes. "You looked so good fucking Amanda – now I know what you look like when you are inside me!"

I allowed my loins to drop over Jess' cunt and felt the tip of my cock touch her slit – moist and warm. I gently pushed and knew that the helmet had slid inside her body. I heard her gasp. I waited there a moment before I pushed my staff deep into my Jess – as deep as I could go. Up to the hilt. Then I started to move in and out in the old fashioned way – oh she was so smooth, so well oiled, so juicy! Jess' body began to move in unison with me; I felt the length of my body touch hers, her breasts squeezing against me on the down movement, her eyes following mine on the up movement. I started to move faster, our bodies slamming against each other.

"Slower, my Darling," whispered Jess, "I want this to last!"

I slowed my movements down and immediately felt more sensation as my cock slid in and out of her vagina. I looked across to Mike, who was firmly implanted inside Amanda, and who, from the look on her face, was not on this planet at all. She was making it known to Mike that she was enjoying what he was doing to her and that she did not want him to stop.

I could tell that Jess was close to cumming. Her whole body was tensing up; her eyes were closed and her head bent slightly back. She was so near as was I – my balls were tight and I could feel the pump about to push my semen up the tube and into that delightful receptacle which was waiting for all my warm, white cum!

Suddenly Jess' whole body started to tremble as though she had been hit by a bolt of lightning; to complement it , my cock pushed deep into her body and started to erupt with coil after coil of baby making cum, warm and white – enough to fill her womb and to overflow back into the light of day!

Jess was mine, all mine!