Jess Ch. 09

Story Info
Jess flashes Jon at a party.
3.5k words
4.7
11.8k
2
0

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 05/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Nine – Flashes of Brilliance

I didn't need the alarm. I had awakened 20 minutes before it was to go off. It was Friday, finally. The week had taken forever to complete, and here I was like a grade school girl on Christmas morning waking up long before I had to. Usually, I set my alarm to allow me several snooze times before I actually drag myself out from under the covers, but not this morning. My body was tingling with anticipation. Tonight was the orchestra party at the Gilson Mansion. The Gilson's were a pleasant old couple who supported the arts in town and were giving the end of year gathering party for the "members" of the community orchestra. We had joined a few years back and actually liked the music, whereas the socials were always a bit click-ish and frankly boring.

We tried bowing out of a few of the socials with planned excuses, but the grand old gang had put enough friendly pressure on us to make us start attending once again. Tonight was the only orchestra social I had ever looked forward to and it had nothing to do with the social per-se. I stayed in bed until the alarm did finally go off, all the while dreaming of what I would do to poor old Jon that evening.

"Jess, how long till you are ready?" Jon asked from the kitchen.

"Oh, give me 10 more minutes." I shouted back. I had completed my shower, freshly shaving my legs, pits and pussy and had just finished putting on my makeup. I had purposefully run a bit late, as I did not want Jon in the bedroom with me as I dressed for the evening. I chose a tight fitting stretch white top that form fitted my figure aggressively and a silk black skirt. Over the top, I wore a jacket that buttoned twice in front creating a classic V-cut.. I wore pearls to accent the top with a white on white kind of look. I wore black hose, but not panty hose. I actually bought a black garter belt that had the old time hooks that held up hose that ended at the top of the thigh. It was frilly and sexy if I say so myself. I wore nothing else, no bra and no panties. Without the dinner jacket on, the top was so tight on my chest that it pressed my boobs rounder and flatter, and you could easily see the full color of my areolas through the material and their shape if there was any stiffness to them what so ever.

"Alright Jon, I'm ready to go." I said as I exited the bedroom and headed for the car.

"Jess, you look wonderful! I must say with your change of heart lately, I was a bit surprised to see such a conservative outfit."

"You thought I would dress like a hooker?' I said with a faked shock look on my face.

"No, no, not that, I just half expected you to be in something more colorful and less classic in its lines is all. Although, I would gladly take the hooker look and skip the party."

"Men...you give them a little sex and they go off the deep end! Cool your jets honey and we will find time for some fun tomorrow maybe." I let fly with a bit of apathy in my voice. I wanted Jon to be shocked. I did not want him to suspect anything.

The orchestra performance was good. Jon only fell asleep once during one of the longer pieces. I spent my time half listening and half fantasizing until I was becoming uncomfortably aroused. We reached the car soon after the concert was over and got in to head over to the Gilson mansion.

"Not a bad-ending concert for the season huh?" Jon ventured.

"I liked it. Especially the long movement with the bassoon playing the bass line." I returned.

"There was no bassoon tonight dear." Jon said with a bit of superiority in his voice.

"Well, then I guess it must have been your snoring that laid down such a melodious bass to the song!" I dropped with a sarcastic smile.

"Ewwww, Score! One point for the gorgeous brunette with the long legs." Jon said as he laid his hand on my thigh giving it a light squeeze and retreating his hand to the steering wheel. "OK, help me find this place."

"Its easy, just turn right at the light, go to the end of the road, make a left and soon it will be on your left. You won't be able to miss the place. It is huge."

We arrived within a few minutes and headed into the house hand in hand. Jon, I am sure thinking he was in for a dud of an evening and me knowing it would be anything but boring.

"Jess and Jon, so glad you could make it." Patty Gilson said with an air of royalty as she greeted us at the door.

"Patty, we would not miss your party for all the tea in China." Jon said as we slid past our hostess for the evening. The house was stunning as we left the foyer and headed into the living room.

"How about for a blowjob?" I inquired in a sultry whispered voice as we got out of her earshot. Jon stopped dead in his tracks and smiled at me, turned us around in a dancing pirouette and started back for the front door.

"We're out of here!" Jon whispered back as he headed us back out the way we came in.

I stopped him and said. "Just kidding! I just wanted to know the price of tea in China. I guess it is far less valuable than a good sucking, huh?"

"Jess, there is nothing as valuable in mind than having you do to me what you did the other night for dessert. I find myself thinking about it during odd times of the day and all I want to do is find you and ask for a repeat!" Jon said shying away at his last words.

"Oh Jon, don't worry your little head off about that. It will not be a one time event in our marriage, I promise." I said, knowing that if I continued to feel like I was feeling, I might just suck the poor thing off in the next few months.

The evening progressed as expected. The Boneuts showed up and had a little more to drink than they should have. You could tell by the way Roger was flirting with the ladies and the way his wife Helen got more theatrical in all her stories. The Johnson's told dry tales of their travels to foreign countries and everyone was trying to show both an air of good pedigree as they mixed in snippets of veiled vulgar humor.

As the evening progressed, I began to half listen to people and started to think about exposing myself to Jon. It made me go wet immediately. The more I thought about it, the hotter I became, but I just could not find the right moment to do it. So, I did what every woman does when she is a bit unsure of herself...I went to the bathroom. Standing in front of the mirror, I could see I was a bit flushed so I unbuttoned my jacket to see how obvious it would be if I let Jon have a peak inadvertently. I could plainly see my nipples straining against the blouse in the bright lights, but I did not think you could see them like I wanted Jon to see them. They needed some help. I placed a little water on the fabric and the nipples showed a bit more, but that was not what I wanted. I pinched and tugged on them and they really jumped, but it still was not the effect I was looking for.

I opened the top drawer of the sink cabinet and there lying on top was a pair of small scissors. I grabbed the tight stretchy material over my left nipple, pulled it away from my chest and cut a small hole in it. When I let it snap back into place, my nipple was squeezed out through the hole. I cut it a bit bigger to allow my entire areola to be pushed out. I did the same thing to my right breast. It looked funny to see my nipples straining out past the holes in the fabric and it felt like some one was lightly pinching them. They were standing out like they were being squeezed out of a tube. This was perfect.

No doubt about it, if Jon looked down my gapping jacket, he would see my nipples jutting out. I put the jacket back on and felt the silk lining rub over my very sensitive endpoints. Between the soft rub of the silk fabric and knowing I was about to show them off, it was very erotic. I could not help but lift the front of my dress to reveal my smoothly shaved and gently oiled pussy to myself. I still can't help but stare at its beauty. I touched my clit to see if a small touch would relieve some of the desire I felt. I probably knew it would not help, but I did it anyway. Soon I was leaning against the counter top, masturbating furiously.

Straightening up, I left the bathroom and headed for the living room where everyone was milling around. Jon was standing by the punch bowl as I crossed the room to join him.

"Would you like some punch my dear?" Jon asked.

"How did you ever know?" I smiled and winked at him.

With my back to the rest of the room, and only Jon in front of me, I realized that there was no reason to be coy. I wanted a drop-dead affect. I quickly unbuttoned my jacket as Jon was looking down to pour the punch. When he looked up, I had opened my jacket in a casual way giving him a look at my straining nipples. He spilled a little of the punch on the table. I reached up and pinched the ends of my nipples and pulled them up, letting them go, my breasts bounced and more of my tit was protruding from the hole in my blouse. "Want a drink?" I said as my nipples gave a great showing of themselves.

"Jess!" Jon said as all the air left his lungs. I quickly but casually re-buttoned my jacket as I felt my vagina contract and the juices begin to flow.

"Yeeessss." I said and reached for the punch glass.

"Jon, old boy, it looks like you just saw a ghost." Bob Dornski said as he rounded me on his way to the punch bowl.

"Huh,...oh yeah, I thought I saw someone I knew" Jon quickly recovered.

"Must have been an old girlfriend by the look on your face." Bob laughed.

I stepped back behind Bob, with the feeling of obvious lubrication between my legs and seeing that it was clear to do so, I lifted the front of my dress and gave Jon a clear view of my pussy. I reached down and ran my finger up the full length of my slit, let my dress fall back into place and licked the end of my finger in a very sexy way.

"Are you sure you are alright?" Bob asked. "You still look a bit ashen."

Jon stood up straight and recovered his composure. "Bob, you have no idea how alright I am. It just must not show right." Jon said with a wink in my direction. Jon came around the table and began to speak to Bob about the evening concert.

Standing next to Jon as he talked to Bob, I took Jon's hand in mine lightly and acted like I was listening intently to their conversation. Slowly I maneuvered myself in behind Jon where Bob could only see my face to the right of Jon's shoulder.

"Bob, that sure was one of my favorite parts of the concert when the saxophone player took center stage and started wailing the blues. It was not exactly classical, but it sure brought down the house with the mixing of New Orleans blues with Bach running softly behind it." Jon was saying when I lifted the front of my skirt, spread my legs ever so slightly, and pushed forward far enough that Jon's fingers slid through my very slick slit and into the warmth and wetness of my vaginal opening. His fingers jumped like he had touched a hot stove, but not away from me, into me.

Jon's words caught in his throat and he tried to continue his conversation. "Yes, the sax was something." Bob was saying. I leaned on Jon's shoulder and grinned at Bob. "Tell me Bob." I said. "Did you think he had depth to his performance?" I asked as I pushed Jon's finger deeper into my aching pussy.

"Oh yes, his style was deep and rich. It almost made tears come to my eyes." Bob said with conviction. I could feel Jon's fingers working around inside me, and I felt this incredible urge to rotate my hips. Meanwhile Jon continued to talk to Bob as if he had nothing else on his mind. He had two fingers sliding in and out of my wetness; unfortunately, the angle did not allow him as much depth as either of us would have liked. So he found my clit with his wet fingertips and it was my turn to squirm.

I could feel my clit flicking as he ran his finger over and around it. I grinned real big at Bob, drank my punch and tried not to scream as my body contracted around his rubbing. There was something incredibly sexy about getting off in a room full of people, none of whom knew what was going on. I gripped Jon's shoulder as a wave of pleasure washed over me.

I reluctantly stepped back effectively removing Jon's fingers from my clit and allowing my skirt to fall into place. I watched as Jon put his hand into his pants pocket. He would not be shaking anyone's hand with it for a while.

I headed across the room for the kitchen and found that Jon was following me nonchalantly. As I reached the kitchen to put my punch cup in the trash, Jon caught me from behind. "You are a hot woman and now I am a horny man!" Jon said as he put his hand on my hip. "You sure do know how to turn a guy inside out."

I leaned towards Jon and whispered in his ear. "Would you like to put that big dick of yours in my pussy? I am sure I have plenty of room for it." I grabbed him through his trousers. "Or would you rather I sucked on it for a while?' I said with a sly grin, licking my lips as I said it. "You know I really like the feeling of it...running my tongue over your little head and seeing how much of it I can get in my mouth." I ran my tongue over my lips in that "Do me!" kind of way that makes men go weak in the knees.

We were looking into each other's eyes when we both had the same idea. The garage door was right there. We looked at the door simultaneously and then back at each other. I reached for the doorknob and opened it. The garage was empty except for the little British sports car. I ran through the doorway and pulled Jon in behind me.

Jon stood there facing me and I unbuttoned and removed my jacket. My nipples were still straining through the holes I had cut. Jon reached for them and lightly pinched them between his thumbs and index fingers rolling them, and pulled me to him by tugging softly on them.

"You look incredibly sexy in your makeshift lingerie."

"Thanks." I said as I pulled Jon's zipper south and reached inside to find my new friend.

It took me a few seconds to fully release Jon's cock from his boxers and pull it through his zipper. I could not help but think back to the time Jon tried to remove my bra for the first time while kissing me at the same time. We laughed then at his clumsy efforts, and I could not help but giggle a little at myself for being just as lacking in the "smooth" department.

We must have looked quite the pair. Both of us all dressed up, me with my nipples pulled through the holes in my blouse and Jon with his dick standing at attention out his fly. I wish I had a photo. I would have captioned it "All dressed up and nowhere to cum!"

I dropped slowly to my knees on the throw rug we were standing on and slipped my lips over the end of Jon's dick. He tasted good. I sucked him into my mouth and pulled him all the way out. I ran the tip of my tongue from its base up the shaft and slid the head back into my mouth where I again sucked down. Jon's eyes closed and I could hear the grunts and groans of pleasure he was feeling. I kept this up for a while savoring the unique feeling of Jon's dick and the way Jon was reacting to my attentions. Soon I could tell he was about to cum, so I slowly pulled him out of my mouth, kissing the end of it with a little swirling tongue action as we parted. I grabbed him by the hand and led him to the sports car.

Bending over the highly polished hood, I placed my hands squarely in the middle of the gleaming hood. Standing in my high heels, I spread my legs and turned my butt to Jon. I slowly pulled up my dress from behind. "Come on big boy." I said with a sexy turn of my head and waggle of my butt. "Stick that big dick of yours in my pussy. I want to feel you inside me." In this position, Jon had a very open view of my hanging pussy lips from behind. I knew I looked sexy and I could tell by Jon's face that I was right.

"With pleasure." Jon said as he eased in behind me and slid his cock deeply into me. The pressure of him from behind was exactly what I needed. Jon reached around me and started to pinch my nipples again. He was working them over, but it felt great. I reached between my legs and found my pussy to be extremely wet. While Jon slowly worked his dick in and out of me and rolled my nipples between his fingers, I massaged my standing clit, reaching orgasm after orgasm in quick succession.

Jon's pace quickened and soon his hands were on my hips, holding on as he thrust deeply in and out of my gapping pussy. The sudden feeling of pressure and then its release inside my vagina was wonderful. Some times it feel great to just be filled, other times the feeling of full-empty-full again is awesome. This time I wanted to be pumped. Soon, Jon was moving in and out of me like a sewing machine at high speed, coming inside me in great gasps of relief, collapsing on my back as I leaned on the hood of the car.

We stood up after a couple minutes and you could clearly see my handprints on the buffed hood. "Should we clean them off?" I asked.

"Nah, leave 'em be. I am sure it will give the old boy something to ponder when he sees them." We both laughed at the thought of finding handprints in the position mine were in, knowing that it was a woman who was bent over the hood. "I am sure he will wonder who got bent over his Bentley." Jon said with a slightly wicked grin.

"This will really make him do more than think." I said as I straddled his front fender, pressed down, and rocked a little bit to create a perfect print of my butt and pussy. You could see both clearly as I got up from the fender.

"He might just have that fender removed and hung on the wall!' Jon said as he ran his fingers once more through the slit of my pussy and over my clit. The feeling of his fingers running up the length of my pussy and over my clit sent warm chills through my body. I just wanted to purr.

"Jon, you better take me home before someone sees me leaking down my legs." I said as he leaned over and kissed my lips.

"My pleasure.' Jon said as we escaped through garage door to find our car waiting at the curb.

"You know...I could really get used to this lifestyle." Jon said.

"Good..." I returned.