Jess Ch. 10

Story Info
Marti asks Jess for favor only a friend would ask.
3.3k words
4.57
12.1k
00

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 05/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 10 – Martie's Fantasy

"So, lets hear it. Out with it girl." Marti implored as we sipped our over priced coffee lattes.

The view from our garden table included the walkway to the local fitness center. Although Marti would tell anyone who asked that is was the beautiful flowers around the garden that brought her back to this spot for a relaxing cup of coffee, we both knew it was the foot traffic that she was watching. It was the hard bodies going and coming from the center that really caught her attention, both male and female.

Women as a whole are people watchers to a degree unknown to men. Men are looking for the most part at women only, checking to see if she possesses the physical traits we women know they crave or at least those we have convinced ourselves that they do; full lips, muscularly shaped legs, thin waists, and lets not forget the ever present big breasts. To be caught admiring another man's body or style is considered bad form, whereas with women, looking at other women is something all women do and frankly expect.

We compare ourselves to the entire styling package, including clothes, hair, makeup, walk, bounce, and the aforementioned physical attributes. And, as you all know we usually do not see ourselves as comparing well. Sure we can pick out the flaws in other women, but we are far more critical of ourselves. You would think the primary reason we style is to attract the opposite sex. Honestly, we must admit that we style as much to be noticed by men as we do by other women. It is this reason Marti and I sip our coffee here. We want to watch people go by and comment on all of them.

"Out with what?" I let go, distracted by the boy/girl pair who just left the spa hand in hand, sweating through their gym outfits. His was the normal male getup, tee shirt, shorts, white ankle socks and tennis shoes. Hers, was...well, lets just say it was meant for both working out and looking stylish. The front was cut low to allow her ample breasts to show above, and her thong bottom over the leotards did nothing more than accent her firm butt cheeks.

"Out with your latest escapades! I want to know what you have been up to." She said with a devilish growl in her voice. "Are you still a raging sexual goddess?"

I smiled back and flipped my hand at her. "OK...yes, I admit it...I am a sex goddess and it is becoming more fun everyday. Jon and I are exploring sex every couple of days with me experimenting with my newfound discoveries and desires. In fact, I am not wearing any panties as we speak! And...it is...delicious." It was the only word I could think of to explain how I felt and it fit.

"You bottomless tramp! Tell me!" Martie said as she giggled. "But...not here. I am not sure I could stand it, and I know the folks around here would find it bad form for me to be playing with myself under the table." The waiter came and Martie picked up the tab. "The price of admission." She said as I protested her generosity.

When we got back to her flat, Martie wasted no time, popping a bottle of Chardonnay and pouring two very large, very full glasses. We drank them until they were almost empty, laughing and gabbing about things in general when Martie said, "I'll be right back and I want to hear all the sordid details of your adventures!" And left me sitting on her lounging leather couch.

While Martie was gone, I started to think about the last time I was here and how I learned that my pussy was a work of art and not a smudge mark on my feminine canvas. I also began to think about the stories I would be telling Martie concerning what had happened since then and I could feel the heat rising within me. I was also starting to feel the effects of the wine and between the two, found myself pleasantly aroused.

Martie came bounding back into the room wearing a loose bathrobe tied around her waist.

"What's with the bathrobe?" I inquired.

"Well, I just thought I would save myself some effort. If your stories are even close to the fantasies you described the last time you were here, then I will have to have easy access. I will not just sit here frustrated and cream my jeans when I can just lean back, spread my robe, and play with myself." At this, Martie pulled back the opening of her robe, exposing to me the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen. Of course, I had only seen hers and mine, but who is counting?

"Well, if you're going to be like that, then I feel compelled to be likewise ready for what ever might cum!" I said as I let my jeans fall to the floor, exposing the micro patch panties I bought during the show I gave at Penney's. I flopped back onto the couch and put my feet up on the ottoman.

"Wow, what are you wearing?"

"Just something I picked up the other day while shopping at Penny's" I said with a slight grin.

"And, I thought you said you were not wearing anything under your jeans"

"This is far closer to nothing than it is to something." I said in my defense.

"Good point." Martie said as she reclined on the easy chair.

And with that I began to tell her the story of my shopping spree. By the time I was half finished, Martie had shed her robe completely and was completely nude and had two fingers buried inside while the other hand was seriously stroking the full lathered length between her labial lips.

I found myself watching her every movement and embellished the story a bit to keep her on a constant sexual high. I was absolutely stunned by her beauty. I guess I had never looked at a nude woman this way, especially one who was in the throws of self-satisfaction. The lines and curves of her body were poetry in motion as she undulated under the slow build of her impending climax. The interspersed quick thrashes when she reached a spike sent a sensual spasm over the flexed and soft parts of her body. I could easily see that her beautifully large breasts were firming up and her nipples would flash hard and then soften as she rode the roller coaster of arousal.

I then told her the story of my dinner and the one about the dinner party. By this time, I had my fingers doing a strong tap dance over my sensitive parts too.

"You mean you left a perfect image of your butt and pussy on the fender of his car?" Martie said with great delight. I had finally shocked her.

"Yes, and the hand prints and all. I am sure he will never look at that car quite the same." I said while laughing till my sides ached.

Soon we were both sitting in silence and slowly massaging ourselves to keep a constant level of arousal.

"Jess. Can I ask you a favor?" Martie said after we had settled down.

"Sure Martie, you can always ask. You know I would do just about anything for you."

"Well...this is going to sound a bit strange, but in all of my escapades and experiences, there is one thing I have never done that I have fantasized about." Martie said.

"You have got to be kidding. What can there possibly be that you have not done?"

"I..I...well, I can't believe I am being this shy! I have always wanted to taste another woman's pussy, but not just any woman's. I want it to be like mine, smooth and beautiful. I want to know what men are getting when they eat me. It is something I have thought about for a long time, but just never knew how I would do it without a lot of hassle. I'm not a lesbian, but I just want to know what it is like to eat a woman's pussy..."

I could feel my own pussy contract and flush. "And." Was all I could say, and it came out as a croak.

"Well, can I eat your pussy? There now, I've said it and there is no putting it back." Martie let fly. "I figure you will understand that this is a one time thing, just to satisfy my own curiosity and let it go at that."

"Uh." I was stunned silent. My body was saying yes, but my sensibilities were confused. And then it hit me. How could I say anything but yes?

"As I said Martie, I would do anything for you, and if you want to eat me, then give it your best go." I said as I scooted to the edge of the couch and spread my legs wide placing my smooth cunt on total display.

"You sure?" Martie asked one last time while staring at my main attraction.

"You bet. Now get over here before I leak on the couch." I said as I lay back onto the throw pillows. From my vantage point, I was looking down the length of my body towards my pussy from a semi-reclined position as she sat down between my legs and I could see that her face was a mere inches from her fantasy.

I could feel her quickened breath on the surface of my labial folds and then her fingers as she slowly opened it up by peeling back the lips to expose the soft flesh inside. "You are beautiful." She said as I felt her trace the space from my clit to my vagina with her index finger. She dipped it an inch or so inside me and then made the same track back to the top, only this time she stopped on my clit and did a very slight push and rotate move, sending chills of desire through my body.

I felt her pulling back my lips further, and then the onset of her hot breath on my most sensitive knob. She pursed her lips and descended upon my clit, giving it a light kiss before running her tongue down the same trail her finger had taken earlier. Upon reaching my vagina, she slipped it inside and twirled it around like she was trying to lick it clean.

At first, I tried to think of her as being Jon, but the feminine way she went about this made it impossible. I was being eaten by a woman, and it was...delicious.

She let go of my pussy lips with her fingers only to suck the fullness of it into her mouth, swirling it around, running her tongue over and through the lips, and finding her way to my clit at strategically timed intervals. I felt like I was being taken to a cliff, only to be let down easily when I wanted to be thrown from it, time and time again, with each cliff getting a bit higher. I could feel my back arching and then two of her fingers sliding inside me, scratching the front wall of my vagina. I could not stand it any longer. I had to cum!

Grabbing the back of Martie's hair, I pulled her face away from my mound and looked her in the eye. "I NEED to cum now!" I said. She had a crooked grin on her face as I buried her face back into my wetness.

She went after me in earnest then, focusing her energies on my clit until I screamed with ecstasy. She pulled away, but I was not done. I buried here face back where it came from and she took me there again, and then again, and again, until I was exhausted.

"Jess" Martie said after a moment of silence. "I now know why men spend so much time eating my pussy. It is unbelievable. You are so soft and the feeling of your cunt lips between my lips, and the feeling of your hard clit under the tip of my tongue...I could do that for hours and hours. I have always thought it felt good to put my fingers into my own pussy, but it is ten times better putting them in yours."

And with this, she went back in for a second round and all I could do was spread my legs a bit further. It was awesome. This time, Martie consumed the entire area of my sex. Her tongue found its way over, around and inside every mound, crevice and fold. Her warm breath, mixed with the soft slippery feel of her tongue, accentuated by the smoothness of her female facial skin made for an incredible sensation in the space at the juncture of my legs. It was like she was trying to melt into my flesh and pass along the pleasures she knew all too well.

Before she was done, Martie had worked three of her fingers into me at the same time, thrusting them in and out of my pussy while sucking on my clit the way a baby sucks on a bottle nipple. I did not realize my clit was big enough to actually suckle, but it was a raw sensual feeling that sent me screaming over the edge. I came so many times, I lost track. Neither of us could get enough.

Although my body was exhausted, my curiosity was peaked. "OK, now you have me thinking the same fantasy! I never thought I would ask this, but do you mind if I taste you? I mean, when am I going to have this opportunity again...and listening to you go on has got my curiosity running amok, and heck...you can't refuse, and I can't be embarrassed, and as you said, you know I am not a lesbian either. Oh, listen to me blather! What do you say? Can I eat you too, so I know how it feels?"

Rather than answer, Martie lay back on the couch and spread her legs. "I was hoping you would ask. As hot as I am right now, I could surely use a little relief."

Kneeling on the carpet, I bent down between her legs, and pulled in close to her pussy. I could see that it was glistening with wetness, waiting for someone to pull back its covers and reveal its treasures. I pinched her labial lips between my thumb and index finger and rolled the loose flesh between them. It was amazing how soft and pliable they were. Martie began to arch her back with even this slight touch. Taking hold of each lip, I pulled them towards me and separated them to give me a full view of her inmost secret place.

I had never seen an open pussy this close. The flesh was vibrant pink with touches of red and swelling from both her rubbing earlier, and her body's excitement. The top of her clit stood out like a small hooded knob, innocent in its appearance, but I knew if I touched it, she would nearly come off of the couch.

I lifted her legs so that her full slit was available to me. I could see the entrance to her vagina, and also the tight tanned ring of her anus. I did not know where to start. I ran a finger from just below her clit to her vagina and could not help but run my index finger as deeply as I could inside of her. I wanted to see if she was just as soft as I was, and to my amazement, she felt softer yet. Her hole was warm and wet and soft, and deep, which is a poor description of how it actually felt. It was indescribably sexual and sensual and inviting. I could even feel the light contractions of her vagina as it tried to suck my finger even deeper into her body.

I lowered my face to her mound and sucked in her labial lips as she had done to my pussy and played with them with my lips and tongue. Her taste was different than I had expected. It was not musty or pungent, but smooth and velvety in flavor. Between my finger inserted in her and her lips being in my mouth, Martie had looped her arms through the crook of her knees and was spreading herself as far as she could.

I ran my tongue from her soaking vagina up to her clit and circled it a few times. Again, I had never run my tongue over something that was this soft, pliable and velvety. I never dreamed it would feel this tantalizing.

"Oh, Jess that feels so goooooood...lick me. Yeah, just like that!" She said as I returned my favorite feeling by sucking her clit between my pursed lips and tonguing the end of it while nearly nursing it.

"Ahhhggghh..."Martie purred as she lifted her head to see me at work on her cunt. I was getting into this. I was sloppily licking and sucking my way up and down her slit, drawing in great mouthfuls of her flesh as I worked her from one end to the other. On the next trip South, I removed my finger and drove my tongue as deeply as I could inside her, my nose bumping up against her clit as I licked the inside of her pussy's tunnel. Martie began to buck up against the tip of my nose, her body searching for a way to grind her clit on something while I feasted on her vaginal opening. I obliged by rubbing my nose against her clit. Soon Martie was screaming her way through another orgasm and I drank in the light gush of her cum.

I allowed her to catch her breath before starting my next attack on her womanhood. I started to run my tongue slowly around her clit, while I pushed two fingers into her.

"Give me another one." Martie said breathlessly.

And I did, sticking my ring finger in with my index and middle fingers.

"Another!' She commanded, as three was evidently not enough.

Surprisingly, my little finger found plenty of room to follow the other three and now I had my four fingers buried in her cunt as far as they would go. To get any deeper, I would have to put my thumb in there with them, basically burying my whole hand in her! The space inside Martie was amazing. It did not feel tight as her passage stretched to accommodate my four fingers as they slid in and out of her pussy in time with the circling of her clit with my tongue.

Martie was in the orgasm zone and nearly unintelligible. Her body writhed with pleasure along with the guttural sounds she made as she passed through one spasm on her way to another one. At some point in this orgy of wonder, her body relaxed into a puddle of sweat and deep satisfaction.

When I raised my head from her mound and allowed my fingers to slip free of the grasp she had on them, we both just stared at each other for a minute.

"That was awesome.' Martie said. "Better than I ever dreamed."

"I never would have imagined it either. In fact, I can't believe we just did this." I said. "Our pussies are really something special!" I said with a laugh.

"No kidding. " Martie gasped. "I love to suck a cock, but this is pretty amazing too."

As I left her place, Martie said she was glad to have such an understanding and good friend. I told her the same and said (with a big grin) that she could eat me any time she wanted.

"Really?" She said.

"Really!" I said.

"I may take you up on that!" She said.

"I'm planning on it." I returned.

"Really?" Martie asked with a sly look.

"Really!" I said, "As long as you don't mind returning the favor."