Jess Ch. 12

Story Info
Jess wants to see Jon cum.
3.9k words
4.5
21.9k
00

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 05/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twelve – See Dick Cum

"Come on Martie, get up!" I screamed through the door as I kept pressing the doorbell. She was a notorious sleeper, and apparently she had forgotten that we were going to have coffee this Saturday morning.

I had been ringing and knocking on her door for over five minutes to no avail. I am sure the neighbors were about ready to call the police regarding my disturbance. I knew she was in there as her car was in the drive and I could here music coming from her stereo. "Martie, I am about to leave." I yelled as I hammered on her door. I could almost hear the sigh of relief from the folks next door.

Turning to leave, I made it to the bottom step when I heard her door crack open with a nasty squeal. "I'm sorry." Martie said as I ran back up the stairs. "I forgot to set the alarm. It was a late night...Come on in." She said as she left the door ajar and headed back into the house.

I entered only to see her naked backside walking away down the hall leading to her bedroom. Even to another woman she was a walking work of art, albeit one that looked like it needed a bit of repair. "Make yourself at home and brew us up some strong coffee! I am going to throw something on." She said as she passed into the darkness of her room.

"That would be a good thing." I yelled after her. "It would be hard to drink coffee in a civil way with you stark naked across the table!" I returned with a laugh in my voice. 'Here I get all dressed up and you upstage me with your birthday suit." I said as I did just as she asked and started to make us both a strong cup of coffee.

Martie came back to the kitchen in her bathrobe and I assumed nothing else. I could tell she had tried to make herself a bit more presentable, but she was still a wreck. "What happened to you? You look like...well, you look like you were tumble dried last night."

"Gee thanks! Remind me not to invite you to visit me in the hospital if I am ever there!" she retorted. "I will have you know that I was the object of a man's fantasy last night." She said and I could see in the silk of her robe that her nipples had hardened at the thought of what her evening had been like. She saw that I was looking at her breasts and looked down at herself.

"By the look of your pop-ups, it must have been a good one." I laughed.

"Yes indeed it was. This guy was a stud. Between the two of us, I must have climaxed a dozen times to his three. We started at four in the afternoon yesterday and he finally went home at midnight. It was amazing, and I am absolutely spent. I could not cum again right now if my life depended on it, but...give me five minutes and the end of his dick, and I'm sure I could muster something." She said with her grin that means mischief.

We spent the next hour and three cups of coffee discussing the events of our lives as girls will do. She wanted the details of Jon and my last escapade and I gladly told her, leaving out none of the details. Surprisingly, she was able to keep her fingers off of herself the whole time. "He really must have taken the starch out of you if you could sit through that tale without reaching under your robe." I said with a bit of sarcasm in my voice.

"I told you I was used up. But I have to tell you, my pussy is all wet from listening to you, I am just too tired to do anything about it right now." She said as she tugged at a lock of hair on her left side. It was matted and acted like she had gotten something in it that had dried there.

"What is that stuck in your hair?" I asked. "Did you slop around some ice cream or something while you were in the throws of passion last night?

"Its his cum." She said offhandedly like it was an everyday thing.

"What do you mean it is his cum?" I asked a bit shocked.

"Just what I said. It must be his cum. I thought I got it all cleaned up, but I must have missed this spot."

"I'd say so. How did it come to be in your hair?" I asked a bit wide-eyed.

"Well, lets see...I was looking at the end of his dick when all of a sudden it spit at me...over and over again, covering me with this white substance. Duh." She said with a ditsy blonde voice and roll of her eyes.

"Really? You saw him cum?" And I knew the second that I said it that my naïve past was showing.

'I like to do that sometimes. I like to see a man cum, and it is a bit sexy to have him do it on me. Please don't tell me you've not ever seen Jon cum?"

"Nope." I said with a bit of wonder in my own mind about this.

"You mean to tell me that you have been married to Jon for over twenty years and you have never seen him cum...not once." She said with amazement.

"Nope." my voice grew smaller.

You have got to be kidding me!"

"Nope...he has cum in my pussy and my mouth, but I have never actually seen him cum." With this my mind started to give me images of what I thought it would look like.

"I cannot believe this." Martie said while shaking her head from side to side without thinking about it.

"Well, since we have fully exposed my lack of experience, what's it like?"

"Its cool and it depends. Sometimes it is a big deal, and at other times, its not, but every time it is amazing and you better be ready because it cums with more force that you would ever expect. I have seen it shoot a long way."

"You're kidding! I thought it just barely spurted out the end."

"Oh, no. It always shoots, but the speed and volume of cum depends on how you do it. I have found that if you take it slow, bring him to the edge of cumming several times in different ways over a half hour or so and you will get a geyser. If you just jump the man and have him cumming inside of 5 minutes, you will get a nice show, but not the full encore, if you get my drift."

"Oh." I said while thinking about Jon's cock and seeing it up close when it went off. "How did it get in your hair?" I asked

"OK, it is a bit kinky, but I don't just make my guys cum, I like to have them cum on me. Last night he was standing and I was on my knees in front of him. I was giving him a hand-job and bobbing on his cock occasionally with my lips and tongue when I could tell he was about to erupt. I started to jerk him faster and pointed his dick at my chest. Little did I know he shot high. His first wave hit me on the chin and the second on my right cheek." She said as she pointed high on her right cheek with her finger. "The last several spurts landed on my tits, and I guess some must have gotten in my hair." She said and took a long sip of her coffee.

"Jess, if you have never seen Jon cum, you really need to do it once. Give him a good handjob and stand back! He will enjoy it too. I usually do it to my guys when I am on my period and don't feel like sex, but I know they need relief and I want to show them special attention. He will love you for draining him and relieving some of his pent up sexual stress. Trust me, he will really appreciate the fact that you thought of him. Just another way I get my men to climb all over themselves to give me the attention I deserve." Martie said.

"Hmmmm." was my response as we moved on to other topics. Even though we spent a good deal of our talk time on shopping and our friends love lives, my mind kept going back to the fact that I had never seen Jon cum in 20 years of marriage. I could not believe it myself.

We called it a morning at the strike of noon and I left her to get her day started and headed home. On the drive home, I could not get the thought out of my mind. I wanted to see Jon cum, and I knew if I wanted it, I would get it, and I would get it when I wanted it, which would be tonight. Since Jon had been out of town on business most of the week, we had not had sex in four days. I was hot, and I knew he was horny too.

I made myself do yard work when I got home to pass the afternoon away, but could not quit thinking about the evening. It was silly, but the one thing I have learned about my new sexuality is that if I am curious about something, it eats at me until I do it. This was a case in point. My curiosity was peaked and it was all I could think of all day.

After supper, I took a nice long hot shower, shaving my legs and pussy until they were silky smooth. Putting on a satin robe that came to my knees, I found Jon in the living room reading the newspaper.

"I rented us a movie" I said as I walked past Jon, giving him a whiff of the perfume I had lightly spritzed myself with. "Are you interested?"

"What's the title?" he asked while reading the sports page.

"Loose Lips Sink Dicks" I said and showed him the DVD case where two women in navy hats were sitting on some guys face and cock. "You might want to change into something more comfortable." I said as I opened the robe bottom to flash him with my shaven mound.

"That sounds like an excellent movie. I am sure it won its share of awards." He said with a sly grin.

"As a matter of fact it won a "Woody". I looked it up on the Internet, the statue is in the shape of a wood pecker." I laughed.

"The bird?"

"No, just a wood pecker. I thought it rather cute myself."

"I bet. I'll be right back. Why don't you pour us both a glass of the red." Which I did while he disappeared to change. It is amazing how the hint of sex will set a guy in motion.

Jon came back wearing a robe also. I started the movie and we reclined to the couch.

"So, do you think this has a plot?" he asked.

"I hope not." I said and reached over and stroked the robe covering his cock.

The movie opened with several women dressed as navy personnel working on a ship. Each had the perfect body of course. Have you ever seen one where they used normal women? Even under the navy top, you could see that they had significant breasts, and the outfits were probably a bit tighter than navy standards (like they were painted on). They were bemoaning the lack of sex at sea, and how they were tired of pussy and needed a real dick when a helicopter lands on the deck and a man gets out. You could tell he was a CIA type with broad shoulders and tight pants himself. The girls helped the spy to inspect the ship, but before he had completed the inspection of the first room (the mess hall), the girls were fighting over who would have him first.

Soon, one of the girls had removed her top to show her stunning tits. The second girl dropped her pants to reveal her panties, which she pulled up into her shaved pussy creating a camel toe. The third girl was not to be beat, getting completely nude and laying on the table with her knees almost behind her ears, tugging her pussy lips back to expose as much of her hole as possible. The first girl immediately dropped to her knees and pulled his cock from his pants while the second girl removed his shirt and began to suck and bite his nipples. Soon he was getting the blowjob of his life while frigging the table girl with three fingers. From that point on, it was continuous sex for the guy with at least twenty different women. In every scene he had at least two women and as many as five at a time. It was obvious that he was going to inspect every compartment on the ship and in every girl with his secret weapon. Jon was tenting and I was wet enough to take four fingers myself.

I reached over and uncovered Jon's raging hard-on as one of the brunettes was using the handle of her deck mop as a dildo. I ran my hand from its base to its tip and it involuntarily jumped as my fingers left it. He was rock solid hard.

I felt his hand reach under my robe to find my pussy. My legs were closed, but his finger slid down my slit into my moist center without any extra pressure. We were both primed for action. As one of the girls on the screen deep throated the spy, I ran my fingertips softly over Jon's rigid member. Each time it strained to follow my touch.

With Jon sitting on the couch, and me reclining, his cock was not more than eight inches away from my face. I could see the pre-cum glistening in the eyelet of his crown. I watched it closely as I caressed its length. I also spread my legs to give Jon full access to my aching pussy. Soon he had two fingers in me working in and out in a steady slow rhythm. I was tossed between what my mind wanted and what my body craved. My pussy wanted his cock buried deep within her walls, and my mind wanted to see Jon cum. I decided that I would get both. Jon would cum for me, and I would make sure he got it up a second time to satisfy the hunger of my now craven cunt.

As a girl on the screen was sitting on the spy's cock, sliding up and down with many moans of pleasure, I placed my lips on the end of Jon's dick and slowly sucked him in with much tongue attention. "Ahhhhhghhh." Jon moaned, never taking his eyes off of the girl on the TV who was now bouncing violently on the spy's dick. Her tits were bouncing up and down to the point where they could have hurt someone.

I fondled Jon's balls while Jon started to rub my clit. Soon it was I who was on the verge of cumming as Jon quickened the pace. I came with a huge wave of pleasure that ran through my whole body. Getting off of the couch, I let the robe fall to the ground as I got on my knees between Jon's legs. I took his cock and ran its tip over my nipples, which brought them to full attention. The feeling of his hard, but soft helmet on my nipples was a titillating feeling that made my vagina contract in a highly sensual way.

I spat on his cock to provide lubrication and smooched it between my breasts, where I then sucked down on his little head. Jon was soon bucking his cock in and out of my mouth and between my tits. I could tell he was about to explode, so I eased off and let him settle down a bit while watching three women share the spy's dick in a three-way blowjob. He then lined them up, bending them over a table and plunged his hefty dick into the first girl's pussy from behind, pumped her a few times and then moved on to the second girl, then the third and kept up this rotation for several minutes. The girls flipped over onto their backs and he continued his rotation only this time pinching and suckling their hard nipples as he went. I kept wondering if the guy had been blindfolded if he could tell the difference between one woman and another or if all pussy's felt the same to a man's cock?

Turning my attention back to Jon, I licked my way up the full length of his shaft. I found the smooth taste of his pre-cum on the tip of his cock head, which I licked clean. This time I focused my sucking on his cock head only. Jon's whole body tensed with the sensation and soon he was on the verge once more, so I released him, allowing him to settle down some. Meanwhile, I was tonguing his balls and running my hands over his nipples.

It was time.

"Jon, stand up." I said with a very sexy voice. And, he did while I sat on the edge of the couch cushion. His cock was so hard it was almost tight against his body rather than the sixty-degree jut it usually had. I pulled his dick into my mouth which I noticed was exactly what was happening on the movie. This knockout redhead was nude and fingering herself while on her knees and sucking the spy for all he was worth. I began to jerk Jon's cock, first slowly and then with greater speed while I massaged his crown with my tongue.

It did not take much time before Jon was moaning about cumming and I could feel his cock actually getting harder. I removed it from my mouth, pointed it at my tits and pumped him as fast as I could. The girl on the TV was doing the same thing, only she had the fingers of the other hand firmly buried into her shining wet pussy. I did the same, shoving three of my fingers as deeply inside my now sloppy cunt as I could. Just as I did, the spy came all over the woman in the movie, covering her face and tits with his cum. I wanted the same.

Jon sighed heavily as the first rope of cum jettisoned from the end of his cock with a force I could hardly believe. It hit me between my tits and ran down to my bellybutton before the second shot came with even more force and more volume, landing on my neck and running down to the end of my right nipple where it hung and swayed. I kept pumping him as his shots grew shorter and had less volume. Taking his cock back into my mouth, I could already tell that he was softer. As I suckled him, his cock reached a place between hard and soft and stayed there, Jon moaning the whole time while I relished being able to get his whole cock in my mouth.

Martie was right. It was amazing and I knew I would be doing this again soon as it was spectacular to watch Jon explode, and it was pretty sexy to have him do it on me. I would never have guessed how hot it made me having that control over him.

Jon pulled his dick out of my mouth and went to his knees between my legs and grabbing my ankles, pulled them up in the air and spread my legs giving him a close up view of my pussy.

"Show me your pussy." Jon said in a husky voice. "Pull back you lips." He said.

I reached down and pinched my labial lips with my fingers and pulled them out and apart. I wanted to give Jon a show. I spread them as far as I could, knowing Jon could easily see deep within me. I let them go with a snap, and pinched up my clit up for him to see with one hand, while I thrust the fingers on my other hand deeply within me.

I closed my eyes and continued my show for Jon, fingering, and masturbating myself to a monster climax.

"Eat me!" I whispered as I again pulled back my labial lips for his viewing.

"That may be the most beautiful pussy in the world. I bet it tastes even better than it looks." Jon said as he lowered his face into the folds of my awaiting womanhood. He immediately sucked in the fullness of my vulva and labia lips and suckled them while sliding one finger deep inside my hungry cunt. Licking his way up my slit, he soon found my hooded jewel and ran his tongue over and around it, which sent sparks of passion through me. My body involuntarily arched and pushed my pussy into his face like I wanted his face inside me. The feeling was urgent and electrifying.

I felt his middle finger enter my vagina to join his index finger. These he slowly inserted and retracted, spreading them and bringing them back together in a rhythm that stretched both my vagina and my imagination. The sensation was incredible. He removed his middle finger about the time I was going to scream with pleasure only to insert it in my rear door, bringing on a whole new level of enjoyment.

With one finger in my pussy and the other up my ass, the pumping sensation raised me to a new high. I did not believe it could get any better until he sucked my clit between his lips and suckled it. I did not think my clit was large enough for this, but he was able to suckle it like a babe on a nipple. It was unbelievable. My whole being shook with the overwhelming sexuality of the moment. I felt like every nerve I owned was tuned into the moment and each one was combining with the others like a gathering storm. Lightening struck in the form of an orgasm that started deep within me and ran rough shod over every part of my body, inside and out. Like an earthquake, it had its massive moment and its aftershocks where the pleasure continued one after the other.

Grabbing Jon's now hardening cock, I said "Fill me up! I need to have that big boy inside me." And Jon obliged by ramming home in one swift movement. As wet as I was, he slid in to the hilt. I think he could have been twice as think and it would not have made any difference. With the angle of entry, his cock head hit the full depths of my slick well. It felt wonderful to have my pussy stretched around his cock and having him bump against my back wall.

Jon, continuing to kneel held my ankles high and pounded in and out of me like a man on a mission. I massaged my clit giving myself one climax after another until he finally, in a mad rush emptied his seed into me again. This time I had a far better image of what was happening in there as he thrust as deeply as he could while shooting his cum deeper into the hollows of my depths.

12