Jess Ch. 13

Story Info
Jess decides to make video of herself for & with Jon.
5.2k words
4.62
12.5k
00

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 05/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirteen - You Outta Be In Pictures

I was horny and there was nothing I could do about it. I fought the feeling all day, but could not get it out of my head, much less my pussy. It ached, my nipples were feeling everything that came into contact with them, and I was pretty much worthless. I could not keep my mind off of my desire. Nothing could keep my attention long enough to stop the raging want I had for sex. It was stopping me from getting anything done.

The problem was, No Jon. Jon had been away on business for a couple days and would not be home for a couple more. I had told him last night that he would be welcomed home with open arms and lips...all four of them. The problem now was that I wanted...no, I needed something to help me make it to the weekend.

Sitting down on the couch, I let my mind go where it wanted, and all I could think of were those girls in the movie Jon and I had watched together. It was aptly named "Loose Lips Sink Dicks", as the main players were Navy women who had been at sea without a man for several weeks. Then one day a CIA type man lands to inspect the ship and he gets the royal sexual treatment. The plot was thin, but that is not what caught my attention. It was the girls and how they acted on camera. They were totally uninhibited and it was very sexy.

The effect the girls had on Jon was pretty amazing. He got rock hard watching them get naked, talk dirty, suck, and bang this man to climax over and over again. I must admit it made me wetter than I ever imagined also. There must be something about watching totally uninhibited people do what you wish you could do but are too "refined" to.

As I dreamed about the movie, my fingers weaved their way up the inside of my thigh to the wet juncture that awaited them. In my fantasy, I could see myself in the movie as I slid one finger deep within the warmth of my pussy. It felt wonderful to scratch the itch that had been building inside me all day. I was soon lost in my dream where I was the star and Jon was watching me...on the TV. My eyes sprang open at the thought as it dawned on me that I could be the Star, and this could be more than a fantasy.

Getting up, I quickly went to the hall closet and got the video camera bag out. Taking it with me to the bedroom, I set up the tripod that Jon likes to use when he does not want to hold the camera and placed it at the foot of the bed. Hooking up the camera was pretty simple and soon I had my own movie studio. I checked the lighting with the camera and realized that the daylight that was coming in was a bit strong so I closed the sheer curtains, which gave just the right brightness. Through the camera mini-screen, nothing was in shadow, and all colors were just right. I turned the mini-screen around so that I could see it while the camera was seeing me. This way I could see what it was filming and it would look like I was staring into the camera lens. I focused it to the middle of the bed.

Getting my sexiest lingerie out of the closet, I slipped out of my clothes and put on the silky outfit. It was a pink corset with matching sheer panties and hose that came up to my thighs and stayed there. Obviously, I was shopping at the intimate apparel stores again! The corset barely covered my nipples and held my breasts high to create the illusion that they were bigger than they really were (what a wonderful thing). I took a moment to fix my hair and put on a little makeup to prepare for my starring performance. I turned on some soft sexy music to run in the background before I started the camera rolling.

Crawling languidly onto the bed on all fours, I turned my head to face the camera. Tossing back my hair, I kissed the air with my brightly colored lips. "Hello Jon. Since you are out of town, I thought I would make a video for you to show you how much I miss you." I said as I turned my rear towards the camera, never taking my eyes off the camcorder screen. The thong panties left my cheeks uncovered and you could see the outline of my pussy lips in the tight covering of the silky thong.

"I really wish you were here to help me Jon. You see, I am very horny right now and all I can think of today is having you do things to me." I said as I spread my legs a bit and rocked back and forth slowly. In the mini-screen, I could see the clear outline of my pussy and a wet spot that was forming on it.

"Oh look Jon, can you see that I am wet just thinking about you?" I said as I ran a finger over the wet spot. "Ewwww" I purred. "That feels so good. I hope you don't mind if I dream that you are here while I pleasure myself?" I said as I slid my index finger under my panties and into my vagina. "Oh, OH. Your finger feels so good...deeper baby." I said sexily as I plunged deeper inside myself. I could see on the camera that my finger was disappearing inside me, but you could not really see any of my feminine parts. This was good.

Sliding my finger in and out a few times and moaning like a whore, I pulled it out and turned my whole body to face the camera. "That was good Jon, but I really need more. Can I suck your cock?" I asked as I sucked my wet finger into my mouth and licked my pussy juices from it. "Mmmmmm, you taste so good!"

Getting up on my knees, I began to fondle myself through the corset and panties, moaning and purring softly with each touch of my sensitive parts. I slowly pulled down the corset top until my nipples popped above the covering. I stopped there, which allowed the corset to push up my exposed breasts. "Can you see how hard my nipples are, Jon? I really wish you were here to suck and nibble on them." I said as I pinched them and pulled on them causing my vagina to contract in a small spasm. "Oh yeah baby, hurt me...but do it gently." I whispered wickedly to the camera. I played with my breasts and nipples for a minute or so, licking the ends of my fingers and wiping them around the areola until they glistened in the light. I made sure that I looked like I was totally lost in the pleasure of the moment.

"I love the way you play with my nipples Jon. They make my pussy hot." I said as I let one hand float down to my thong where I pulled it up into my slit exposing my smooth labial mounds with the bright pink material of the thong wedged into my womanhood. "Jon, I hope you don't mind, but I need to cum. I am so horny..." I trailed off as I pulled my thong to one side, fully showing my pussy and began to masturbate. Looking sexily at the camera, I began a slow slide of my index finger down the length of my slit and pushed its tip deep inside my sopping wet hole. Running it slowly back up, trailing wetness up to my clit, I began a slow rotation on the head of my now fired up knob. It felt luscious, and I continued to stare at the lens while slowly bringing myself to a huge climax. 'Ahhhhhhhh...Jon, that was wonderful." I said as I slowly lay back on the bed while bringing my knees up.

"I really wish you were here to fill me up with your big dick. I have this gaping hole that needs to be stretched..." I said as I let my knees drop left and right, giving the camera a view to my beautifully smooth pussy, which was red and fired up. I could easily see in the mini-screen that my vaginal hole was very apparent. Reaching off camera with my right hand, I opened the bed-stand where I now kept a vibrator. Its smooth silver sides sparkled as I ran its tip over and around my labial lips.

"Oh Jon, you are so smooth and fat." I said as I held up the vibrator, which was about 10 inches long and half again fatter than Jon's cock. "I'm not sure I can take it, baby..." I whined as I licked the sides sexily and ran the end in and out of my mouth.

Turning it on, there was a small buzz that could be heard and I ran its length down my neck, between my cleavage and under my breasts. The vibration was exhilarating. Running its tip over and around my nipples, I almost had an orgasm from the contractions it was causing in my vagina. "Jon, that feels so good...keep playing my nipples", I said, again never letting my eyes leave the camera lens. I wanted Jon to think I was actually talking to him.

I slid the vibrator down to my wet slit and laid its length from my clit to my vagina allowing the vibration to consume my whole pussy. Rocking it back and forth like a seesaw, the sensation was electric. "Awwwwghhh..." I sighed as my body was wracked with a wave of explosions.

I slipped the end of the vibrator into my opening and pushed it in a couple of inches. "Jon you are so big...give that bad boy to me! Screw me Jon, give me your best shot!" I screamed and plunged nine of the ten inches deeply inside me where I let it stay for several seconds while I screamed in pleasure. I then pulled it out all the way and plunged it back in. It felt fantastic and I continued to fully remove and completely bury the vibrator inside myself, groaning and sighing all the while.

"Does this feel good for you too?" I asked. "Am I deep enough for you? Can you feel me clenching your big fat cock with my pussy? Oh, Jon..." I whimpered as I plunged the vibrator even deeper, this time leaving it in place and running my fingers up to my clit where I massaged myself through several incredible orgasms.

I finished the taping session by looking surprised at the camera and saying "Jon, your home...I was not expecting you so soon and look you've caught me being bad...why don't you bring your dick over here and let me suck the real thing?" And with that it looks like I am reaching out to receive his member while pursing my red lips for a good blow.

I turned off the camera and lay on the bed for several minutes trying to catch my breath. That was cool and hot at the same time, I thought as I looked to see how long my taping session had gone. To my surprise it had lasted 32 minutes. It had felt like five. No wonder I was exhausted.

Putting the DVD into the TV near the bed, I played it for myself. The first thing I noticed was how surprisingly good I looked if I do say so myself, and how good of an "acting" job I was doing. Although, I would have to say it was not an act. I was a bit embarrassed watching myself be so blatantly sexed, however it was also very titillating, and soon I was following my lead on the screen by making good use of the vibrator once more. I could not wait to see Jon's reaction, although I could imagine it clearly.

Jon arrived home on Friday as planned and it was obvious from the door greeting I received that he was thinking the same thing I was...sex. His "hello" kiss was a bit longer and the hug I got was more sensual than the normal "welcome home" fare. He pulled my body into full contact with his, and I eagerly obliged.

"Welcome home!" I said as we both reluctantly broke the embrace. "I sure have missed you."

"As I have you also. It sure is hard to be away from the sexiest and most beautiful girl in the world for so long." Jon returned.

"Oh, I bet you say that to all the girls." I said as I batted my eyes at him.

"Only one..." Jon said sincerely.

"You sure do know how to make a girl's heart melt, you big charmer." I said.

"I hope it does more that melt her heart!" Jon said as he eyed me up and down.

"Don't worry big guy, there are other parts of my body that react favorably to your charms also." I said while licking my upper lip and running my hand down the length of my torso, starting at my neck and ending just south of my belly button.

"Good. I like that."

After Jon had unpacked, showered, eaten the nice meal I had prepared for him and we were relaxing with a glass of Chardonnay, I snuggled up to Jon on the couch. "I have a special treat for you tonight." I said, feeling a little less confident about my home movie now that it was time to share it with him. You know how those things go. The closer you get to the climax of a plan, the dumber it seems to you.

"Oh yeah? And what would that be?" Jon asked with his eyebrows raised. "Here of late I have grown quite fond of your little surprises."

"I have a movie for you to watch."

"Oh good, did this one win a "Woody" also?" Jon asked as he broke into a great big grin.

"Not yet...you might say this one is a little lower budget, a little shorter, and not even finished yet, but it is sincere. You could call it a preview of what could be a master production."

"How did you get it?" Jon inquired with a look of confusion on his face.

"Well...why don't we just watch it and see if that answers your questions." I said as I popped the DVD into the player.

"OK." Jon said as I sat down next to him on the couch and hit the play button.

Within a few seconds the screen went from all blue to a view of the bed in our bedroom. I crawled onto the screen and the movie began.

Jon was instantly mesmerized and I could see that his cock was quickly growing hard under his boxer shorts.

We watched the whole flick and when it ended Jon reached for me.

"Not yet." I said. "What did you think?" I asked.

"It was the hottest thing I have ever seen, and I cannot wait to do to you all the things you asked...no, begged for." Jon said, again reaching for me.

"Jon, I want to finish the movie." I said as I reached behind the couch and pulled out the DVD Camera.

"What?" Jon asked as I put the DVD-RW back into the camera and got it ready for recording.

"You heard me, I want to finish the movie." I said. "Here, you take the camera and come with me to the bedroom." Jon followed with the look of someone who is both skeptical and excited. It reminded me of the look I probably gave Martie when she asked if she could eat my shaved pussy.

Removing my robe, Jon could see that I was wearing the same outfit I had on in the movie. I pulled the corset down to reveal my nipples and pulled my thong aside to expose my pussy. I took a seat on the edge of the bed and reached my hand out.

"I want you to be my camera man and my lover." I said. "I want to begin where I left of on the film."

"OK...Are you ready?' Jon asked

"Yes, and I am very horny too!" I said as he took the camera and pointed it at me and started to record.

"Action!" Jon shouted with a wry grin.

"You heard me...let me have your cock." I purred in the same tone I had left off with from my previous shooting.

Jon moved in and I reached over and grabbed Jon's rock hard member and used it to pull Jon towards me. I then looked into the camera as I slowly pulled his boxers down.

"Oh baby, you are so very hard. How can you stand it?" I said.

"It has been that way for two days now. I can hardly go out into public without stares from all the women who see my distress." Jon said pathetically.

"Oh really! With a hard-on like this, I can imagine it was hard to even walk. You poor, poor, baby. I can't wait to get my lips on your cock. Maybe that will relieve some of the pressure." I said as I slowly pulled his boxers down. His cock sprang from the waistband as it flopped back into the upright position after being pulled down with his boxers.

"What a beautiful tool! It is so big and so...ready! I know just what to do with this baby." I said as I ran my hands all over his cock, massaging it to an even greater rigidity. Jon kept the camera focused on me while I played with his dick. It was hard to not rush things.

With the camera rolling, while staring directly into the lens, I ran my tongue from the base of his dick to the crown where I ran the tip of my tongue around the top. His cock jumped as I slid the length of my tongue up and down the length of his dick. "Wanna see how much of it I can take?" I said, winked at the camera, and placed his cock head just inside my lips.

"I bet you can't take more than half." Jon groaned and his whole body strained. I was afraid he was going to lose focus on his primary job as the cameraman, but he kept filming all the way through the scene.

Slowly, I sucked my way down Jon's shaft, occasionally bobbing for air, but always pushing him deeper into my mouth. Looking into the camera, I could tell that Jon was zooming in for a real close-up of the action and I was all for it. I finally reached the end of my ability to take Jon any deeper. It felt to me like his cock was more than half way down my throat. I could see that there was about half an inch of him that was just not going to go in, but hey, I would never have guessed that I would get him that far.

That's when I started to give him a bow job like I had never given one before. I grabbed the base of his cock in one hand and started to bob the full length of his exposed member over and over again, moaning and gyrating my head.

I let him pop out of my mouth. "Do you like to be sucked by me?" I asked. "Do you like the feeling of your cock in my mouth?"

"Like nothing else in the whole world." Jon responded. "It feels unbelievable, and you look incredibly sexy with my cock buried between your lips."

I smiled up at the camera and plunged his cock back into my awaiting mouth where I continued to work him over with zest.

"Jess...I am about to blow." Jon agonized.

I stopped the blow-job and let go of Jon's engorged cock in the nick of time. A small bit of cum oozed out, but Jon was able to keep his cool and not blow. I licked the trailing of his cum off the crown of his cock, making sure the camera could see everything I was doing.

"Now, now, we do not want you to cum just yet. I have many plans for you." I said as I leaned back on the bed and brought my knees up. Looking straight into the lens I spread my legs and said, "I want you to eat my pussy. I want you to stick your tongue deep inside me." Gathering up my clit between my middle and index fingers, I Whispered in my sexiest voice. "I want you to suck on my clit until I cry out in pleasure."

Jon moved the camera down the length of my body and I could tell he was zooming in on my pussy. I obliged by spreading my legs a bit further and then playing with my labial lips. Jon put the camera on the tripod and pointed it at my pussy from a slight angle to allow him full access to my sex and also allow the camera to see everything he was doing.

"Now this is one hot maiden." Jon said as he pressed the end of his finger partially into my folds.

Jon began to lick his way up the inside of my thigh while he spread my legs even further. Soon I could feel his hot breath on my mound as he began to lick my gaping slit. I could tell he was doing this from a side angle so the camera would pick up all the details. It did not take long for me to forget anything except the sensation of Jon playing with my cunt.

The way his tongue worked itself up and down the length of my pussy sent spasms of pleasure through me. Making sure I played my part well, I began to moan and scream like a female tennis star at the US Open.

"Uhhhmmmm...Ahhhh...Oh, OH, OH!!" I let fly and found that even though I felt a bit silly, it also felt good to let out the sounds of a woman who was being ravaged. Jon's tongue found my clit at the same time his finger found my vaginal opening. It was a marriage made in heaven. I screamed loud enough to be heard next door as he pushed his finger deep inside my walls and quickly flicked my clit with the tip of his tongue at the same time.

Immediately, I was on the verge of cumming and began to buck my hips as I got closer. Jon took the moment to insert another finger deeply inside me. The feeling was wonderful as he stretched my hole both in depth and in width. I could not get enough.

"Deeper Jon!" I screamed. "Fill me up! Give me another!" I demanded and Jon did, only this one he stuck in my ass and buried all three as deep inside me as they would go. The only thing that stopped them was the webbing between his fingers. The finger in my ass heightened the sensation of being filled to a new level. It was the final straw and I exploded in an amazing orgasm.

12