Jess Confesses To Her Stepdad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned in and started to lick her cheeks first. Jess was already moaning before my tongue got into the crack of her ass. I licked slowly; savoring every lick and every mouthful of her wetness I swallowed. She had two orgasms before I got to her rosebud. Her flower was literally pulsing from fully dilated, about two inches, to almost tightly closed, when she came. I started to slowly circle it and then I stabbed into her muscled ring pushing my tongue as far as I could into her ring of lust. She came instantly!

"Holy fuck, that was amazing Terry, what did you push in my ass?"

"That was my tongue, why?"

"It felt incredible. No wonder Mom loves your hummers so much. Maybe one for"

"No, absolutely not! I will not give you a hummer or ever fuck you or let you suck on my cock!"

"I already have sucked your cock! And you came in my mouth too! You both were passed out, too much to drink at The Keg that night. You had sex and then Mom passed out first. I was hiding in your closet, you two were so wasted you didn't even notice when I opened the door wider to get a better look at your hard-on as you fucked Mom from behind. Then you passed out too. So I slowly crept over by the bed; then when I had enough courage I squeezed Mom's breasts and she just moaned and spread her legs apart. So I touched her pussy and she started to moan and thrust her hips. You never moved, so I stroked Mom's clit until she started to shudder in orgasm. She rolled onto her side, probably expecting you to stuff your hard cock in her pussy, like you are expected to do after every hummer, in the same boring position!"

Now I was in total shock at what she had been up to, behind the scene, so to speak! I had to admit, she was right and she knew way too much about out intimate sexual activities. I continued to lick Jess' rosebud and then started down to her gaping pussy.

"Hold on, give that rosebud another round of your tongue, please?" again with the begging voice. I obeyed, started thrusting my tongue into her and she came again, making more of a gooey mess for me to clean up.

"So, keep licking Terry and I'll keep confessing. After I diddled Mom to an orgasm, I came around to your side of the bed. You weren't covered at all, your cock was sort of hard and you didn't stir when I stroked your face, rubbed your chest and pinched you softly. So I went back to my room and stripped off my PJs and returned to your side. You hadn't moved, so I bent over and sniffed your cock and then took it in my hand. I guess the warmth of my hand felt good to you. Your cock got really hard, really fast and you moaned softly. I figured it was safe to proceed. I bent right over and sucked your hard cock into my mouth, then I swirled my tongue around the head and you tightened your hips.

I thought you were about to come, so I stopped and watched. You didn't seem to awaken, so I took your cock back into my mouth and slowly started to take your full length down my throat. Guess where I learned that? Anyway, I continued to deep throat your entire length, sucking and slurping on your thick shaft. I could feel you start to tighten; I knew you were finally about to come. I got your shaft out of my throat and kept just the head of your cock in my mouth and started to suck as hard as I could. I got you to come, and come you did. I must have swallowed three full mouthfuls of your tasty thick goo. I had an orgasm as I swallowed your come, so we already have had an orgasm together. End of confession!"

I was less than an inch from her dark red clit. I knew as soon as I licked it, she would explode again. I decided this was my time to get the perfect favor. "So that wish you promised? I want to tell you it now."

"Wait until you are finished cleaning me up, pretty please, with honey on top." She giggled at her dirty little joke.

"Nope, the promise first."

"Okay, what is it?"

"I want you to promise to only share these types of secrets and confessions with me and to always tease me anywhere anytime with your sexy body by flashing me, or not wearing panties, or sitting on my lap and making me hard. But it must be only our secret, if your Mom ever gets a hint of any of this, I'll be sued for divorce. Oh yes, the most important part, when ever we are alone, I want you completely naked, when we are out together doing stuff, you must wear a skirt or dress and I want you to flash your pussy or pull up your top and show me those perfect breasts. So that's my tiny little single request."

"For sure Terry, it really turns me on, I'd like to try exposing my privates in public. So yes to everything, now lick my clitty clean please?" Of course she came again and of course I cleaned her up again. But that was the end of that confession session. There would be many more, for sure! Terry threw a blanket over Jess and picked her up in his arms and carried her spent body up to her room. She was fast asleep in no time. It was starting to make sense now, how Jess turned into a female version of him. She had spent a lot of time watching him.

Terry decided that he would have a far more serious and sex-free talk with Jess in the morning!

12