Jess Finds Herself in a Contest Ch. 03

Story Info
Part 3.
7.7k words
4.47
13.3k
11

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers

I didn't need to change the time my alarm went off. If I hadn't called in sick to work I'd still be getting up at four in the morning. Jake was still asleep when the alarm went off. I quickly silenced it and made my way to the bathroom to get ready. I was excited about the days events so I was more alert than normal for this hour. I was showered and ready in no-time.

I wanted to make sure I looked good today. I put on my dark mascara, I rarely put this on unless I was going out for a night on the town. I put on my dark red Oxblood lipstick, another product I generally reserved for nights out. I also threw a few makeup remover towelettes into my bag so that when I got home nothing would look out of the ordinary. I decided to wear a jean mini skirt. It wasn't too short, the bottom ended about two inches above my knees. The hem was tattered, giving the skirt the appearance of "cut-off" jeans. I chose a little yellow tank top. It showed off my shoulders and just a hint of cleavage. I then slipped on a pair of sexy strappy shoes. The final touch for today was making sure I packed a work outfit, just in case Jake was home before me. I figured I'd text him on my way home and see where he was. Can't play it too safe when you are pulling a stunt like this, I thought to myself.

I was out the door and on my way to Dante's by five thirty. When Dante told me that Sarah was car pooling with us I was a little disappointed. Apparently Brian had to cancel, so it would be just the three of us. I know I was trying to behave myself, but it's so hard to completely turn off desire. It's probably a good thing, I told myself.

When I pulled into the parking spot at Dante's apartment he was loading a few bags into the trunk of his Honda. As I hopped out of my car Dante flashed me a smile.

"Dang girl, I didn't know you were rolling in a Benz." Jake said to me.

"Yeah, my hubby is kind of a car nut. He doesn't do domestic cars. It's a win for me, I get to roll in this beauty." I told Dante.

"We should totally take your ride to Pensacola instead of my POS." Dante said.

"Fine with me." I responded. I then popped the rear hatch so that Dante could load his gear into my Mercedes. As Dante was loading his gear Sarah pulled up next to my car.

"Hi Sarah." I said as she walked over.

"Look at you in this fancy car." Sarah said. "You got a sugar daddy at home?" She asked humorously.

"Funny girl." I said to Sarah. "I've worked hard for this."

"What kind of work do you do?" Sarah asked me.

Oh boy, this is going to sound bad, I thought to myself. "I work at a coffee shop." I answered.

"Sounds like I need to work at a coffee shop." Sarah replied.

"We're always hiring." I responded with a smile.

"You girls ready?" Dante asked.

A minute later we were packed in. Dante was sitting shotgun. The drive to Pensacola was about an hour and a half. It went quickly, the three of us had a good dynamic, and the conversation was quirky and fun. The three of us each have a snarky sense of humor so the conversation was also edgy, with just a hint of sexual innuendo. Occasionally the sexual innuendo made me wonder if Dante and Sarah had ever dated. It wasn't over the top, but there was definitely an openness that made me wonder.

Time flies when you're having fun. In no time we were at the Casino convention center where the competition was taking place. Sarah and I followed Dante in. Once inside Dante gave us each a hug and said he'd talk to us after his group went on stage. We each wished him good look and then wandered around the convention center for a while, taking in all the activity before we headed to get good seats.

The first group went on at eight thirty. We found good seats in the second row and got settled in to watch both the girls and guys. Dante's group was Division D, for men over six feet tall. Dante was a tall drink of water at 6'2". Watching the different groups on stage made me very excited, and a little nervous about being up there myself. The women were all very tan, and looked fantastic. Can I really compete with them? I asked myself.

I was watching the girls up on stage very closely. This was the group that I would be competing in. As I'm scrutinizing the girls on stage I felt a light touch on my leg. I looked down and saw Sarah's hand on my thigh. I raised my eyes towards Sarah.

"I can see what you're thinking." Sarah said to me. "We are always our own harshest critics. I did a few competitions a few years back, and i've been to dozens over the years. You can compete with these girls, and with a little work over the next few weeks we'll have you ready."

Sarah's words of encouragement were touching. I flashed her a huge smile and moved my hand down and gave her hand a squeeze. "Thank you so much for saying that Sarah. It helps to hear." I kindly thanked her.

"I need some heels that will go with my Bikini." I said to Sarah. "And I need to get a little darker."

"Like I said, I've done a few shows, and watched a ton of them, if you'd like, I'd love to take you out shopping and do a mini spa day to get you all dolled up for the competition." Sarah offered. Her offer to help made me feel great. I hadn't made any real friends since we'd moved here, and now I've got Sarah offering up a spa day.

"Sure, that would me amazing." I replied. "What all do i need to do to get ready?" I asked.

"Well, I haven't seen the outfit that you intend to wear, so I can't say if you need a new bikini." Sarah said. I told her to hang on a sec while I pulled out my phone and showed her a few pics that Dante had taken with my phone.

"Wow." Sarah exclaimed. "I see what Dante means." I cocked my head and gave Sarah an inquisitive look. "Oh you know what I'm talking about." Sarah said before I could say anything. "You know he thinks your hot. And he's right, you'd look amazing for a 30 year old, let alone a 40 year old." Sarah continued.

I scrunched up my nose and smiled at Sarah. "Thanks, I guess." I told her. "So does that bikini work?" I asked Sarah.

"Absolutely." She replied. "It's fantastic. And I know where we can find a pair of perfect blue and silver heels to match." Sarah continued. "Then we need to go to Exotic Exposure Salon. They do the most amazing spray on tans. A few trips and you'll have the perfect dark, natural looking tan. They also do a great Brazilian wax which you'll need."

I was getting excited just thinking about it all. "So is that it?" I asked.

"Not quite." Sarah responded. "A mani-pedi will finish you off. I have a good place for that too."

Our conversation about our shopping and spa day ended up lasting us through the next group of women. Next up was Dante's group. Exciting to say the least.

As the announcer began introducing the first contestant I was ripe with anticipation. I couldn't wait to see what Dante looked like with nothing on but a tight fitting bottom. The first two men were announced and walked up on stage. A handsome blonde man was first. He wasn't particularly tan, but was glistening from whatever oil was applied. It struck me how sexy a woman looks in a bikini bottom, and how odd men look.

The announcer then announced Dante. I'm looking intently towards where the other contestants had entered. Then I see Dante. His dark brown skin glistening. He's walking with a swagger and a very slight smirk of a grin. As he's walking closer to the platform on the center of stage my jaw drops and a blank look of surprise crosses my eyes.

I just watched two other men walk on stage wearing the same outfits. One white guy, and one other black man. Then I watched as Dante walked on stage. The package that he had squeezed inside his bottoms was borderline ridiculous. There was absolutely no hiding that he had a really, REALLY big cock.. I'm watching in awe when I feel Sarah's hand on my thigh again. It made me jump.

"Easy girl." Sarah said. "Close your mouth." That briefly snapped me out of my trance. I looked over at Sarah. "I have to be honest." Sarah said. "I was anxiously waiting to see your response." I don't know how to respond. I still have the blank look in my eyes. I then return my gaze to the stage as Dante Climbs up onto the platform.

"It's stupid impressive." I heard Sarah say.

I kept my eyes on Dante. "You're not joking." I said. My jaw is closed now, but i can't stop staring at his bottoms and imagining what's underneath. Then I hear Sarah say it.

"You can't fuck him." Sarah said softly as she leaned into me.

That quickly snapped me out of it. I looked over at Sarah. Are they dating? I wonder. Dante never said anything about them.

"Oh my god." I said to Sarah. "Are you guys dating?" I then asked.

"Oh, no." Sarah replied. "Not that I wasn't interested. But Dante has had a hard and fast rule. No co-workers, and no clients." Sarah continued. "He's been good for two years now."

I'm not sure what to say to Sarah.

"The last time he mixed work and play, before he was at Everyday Fitness, things went really bad." Sarah said. "I can see the chemistry with you two. You guys are on the edge. I'm here to keep him disciplined and still employed, and to keep you from cheating on your husband." Sarah continued.

Sarah's words kind of pissed me off. I tried not to let it show, but I'm sure she saw some attitude in my reaction. Who was she to play chaperone? Did Dante ask her to? Because I know I didn't. What I do is my own business, and what Dante does is his.

I kept all of those thoughts to myself. I took a deep breath and composed myself. "I love my husband, no need for you to worry about me FUCKING Dante." I responded with an obvious emphasis on the word fucking. "Thanks for being concerned, I know you're just looking out for the both of us. Dante and I had a talk about keeping things appropriate." I finished.

I then exhaled again and the irritation subsided completely. I flashed Sarah a genuine smile and grabbed her by the hand. "He's a really fine man, and that thing he has under his shorts is impossible to ignore. I was just in a bit of shock. I swear Sarah, I'll be ok. I mean, i'll be good." As i told Sarah this i realized it was a combination of truth and lie.

Nothing more was said after that. Thankfully there didn't seem to be any weird vibes between us either. Sarah and I finished watching the competition discussing various aspects of being up on stage and sharing our opinions on the various contestants. Before we knew it the competition was nearly over and it was time for the awards. Dante took second that day. Of course we thought he should have been first.

After the contestants exited the stage after trophies were awards, Sarah and I made our way to congratulate Dante. He wasn't thrilled with second, but he took it in stride and promised that he would take first next time.

"I'm starving." Dante said to us after we had each given him a hug and the obligatory high five.

After the competition we headed to a local steakhouse for lunch. Dante was dying for meat. I snickered as I thought about it. That makes two of us, I though to myself.

After lunch, the hour and a half drive back from Pensacola passed in record time. That same fun dynamic from the ride there carried us back to Dante's apartment.

As we were unpacking my car Sarah asked me when we wee going to do our shopping and spa day. Dante heard this and commented. "Oh, I see. You girls are making plans without me." He said playfully.

"This is girl time only Dante." Sarah said to him. "No boys allowed."

"As long as I get to see the results." Dante said to Sarah.

Sarah shot him a dirty look. "Behave yourself Dante."

I was silent, caught in the middle as the two of them playfully bantered back and forth about keeping Dante and me from misbehaving. What does a girl say when the conversation is about her not being a slut? I had no answer for that question, so i just kept my mouth shut. That is until I asked Dante without even thinking about it, if he needed help with his bags.

Sarah then shot me the dirty look. "Geez. What am i going to do with you two?" She asked, slightly playfully but also slightly annoyed. "i'm trying my best here, but you guys aren't making it easy." Sarah continued.

"I was just offering to help him with his bags." I said to Sarah.

"Listen. I've got to get going." Sarah said. "I've done my part. The rest is up to you two." Sarah finished while climbing into her car. She rolled her window down as she started her car up. "Be good!" She said with a very stern tone. She then waved goodbye and pulled away.

As Sarah drove off I looked at Dante, raising my eyebrows. What now I wondered to myself. I pulled out my phone to look at the time, it was 3:00, I was supposed to have gotten off work about an hour ago. I sent Jake a quick text. "Off work a bit late. You still fishing?"

"You gonna help me with my gear?" Dante asked me.

"Yeah." I replied.

Dante handed me the bigger of the two bags. "Here, this is part of your training." Dante said with a grin.

"Ha ha. Give me the other one." I said to him.

"Fine." Dante then handed me the smaller one. I took it from him and followed as he led me to his apartment. It was a second floor unit. At his door Dante dropped his large bag and opened his apartment.

As the door to Dante's apartment opened I took a deep breath and held it in. What am I doing? I thought to myself. This is quickly getting to the point of no return. Dante then looked at me and smiled.

"Welcome to my humble abode." Dante said as he motioned for me to enter.

I returned his smile. Just before following him in I pulled my phone out to see if Jake had responded. He had. "I'm on my way home now. Got some fish for dinner. How was your day sweetie?"

As i walked through his door my heart started pounding. All of the excitement leading up to this, all of the flirting, and the fantasies that I repeatedly played over and over in my head were now right in front of me. I came to a stop in his living room right where Dante had dropped his bag. I then set his smaller bag down beside me. Am i really going to do this, I asked myself.

"I think we're alone now." Dante sang to me playfully. I looked into his eyes, a half smile crossing my face.

"Care to stay for a drink?" Dante asked.

I stared blankly at Dante's chest, or rather through his chest, pondering my animal desire for him while at the same time being assaulted by the good angel on my shoulder telling me to be strong, fight desire and do the right thing. While I was waging this war in my head I felt Dante's hands wrap gently around mine.

My mind was racing. Jake's text is running through my mind, Sarah's warning not to fuck Dante, and not to cheat on my husband was also running around my head. I was torn. I've wanted nothing more than him for the past two months.

"Jess, you look amazing today. A jean skirt has never looked so good." Dante said quietly. I lifted my gaze to meet his. "I know we said we shouldn't do this, but no matter how hard I try, I can't stop thinking about you, and can't keep from letting my desire for you get the best of me." He continued.

"I know." I replied. "I feel exactly the same way. Crazy huh?"

Dante then pulled me into him wrapping his arms round me. One of his hands came to rest on the small of my back while the other grazed gently up my back coming to a stop with his fingers easing into my short, curled hair. He then squeezed his fingers together and pulled down gently. This put just enough pressure on my hair that I had to tilt my head back as he continued to gently tug my hair. Our eyes met.

My heart could not be beating faster. Butterflies in my stomach, and me knees felt week. Dante then leaned his head in towards mine, tilting slightly to the right. Any resistance i had was gone right now. I moved my head forward and tilted slightly to my right. Just before our lips met I closed my eyes.

As our lips touched I almost felt a current running through me. His full lips seemed to swallow mine up. Simultaneously we both pulled our lips back ever so slightly. I opened my mouth, parting my lips so that they fit perfectly between his now open lips. We seemed perfectly in sync. As our mouths opened to catch a breath we both pushed our tongues ever so slightly beyond our lips. Our tongues met, then began dancing together. As he moved his tongue over mine I licked the bottom of his tongue. We then swapped spots. I focused on the feeling of the top of his tongue grazing the bottom of mine. A second later I feel his tongue push deeper into my mouth. I opened my mouth to let him in, then closed my mouth around his tongue and let his tongue stay inside my mouth while I sucked on it.

I could feel the blood rushing to my head. I felt a rush of heat unlike anything I could remember. As I kept his tongue inside my mouth I felt his hand move down my back. Dante then firmly grasped my right ass cheek giving it a hard squeeze. I was absolutely lost in the moment. My pussy was burning hot, and I could feel her beginning to soak my panties. My breasts were pressed firmly against his chest. I could feel my nipples becoming more and more sensitive as they pressed against Dante.

My hands were on either side of Dante's waist. As he squeezed my ass I moved my right hand to the left and let it come to a rest where his pants buttoned together. My fingers slipped behind his pants. I could feel his skin against the back of my hand. I began working my thumb at the buttons on his pants. Eventually this will work his pants open.

As I began working the button more intently I felt my phone buzz. I second later I hear Jake's ring tone. The intensely hot, cloudy feeling in my head clears briefly. The butterflies that were in my stomach have now moved up to my chest. The words "I can't do this." suddenly pop into my head. I pulled my head back and our lips parted. I opened my eyes and let them fix onto Dante's eyes.

"It's my husband." I told Dante.

I know that I have a guilty, regretful look on my face. And I know Dante can see it.

"I think the moment has passed Jess." Dante says. "I can see it in your eyes."

I stood there silently for a moment. "I'm sorry." I said to Dante. "I, I, want you. But I just don't think I can do this."

"It's OK Jess." Dante said reassuringly. "You don't have to say sorry. I don't want to do anything that we are not both absolutely sure we want to do."

I smiled up at him. "I guess I should probably go." I said to him.

"You should probably get your hand out of my pants first." Dante said to me with a chuckle. I didn't realize it but my hand was still in his pants all the way up to where my palm met my thumb. I quickly pulled my hand out.

"You're probably right." I said with a half smile. "What the hell are we going to do Dante?" I asked him.

"I guess we're going to get you ready for the competition, and see if we can make it the two weeks without tearing each others clothes off." Dante replied.

That made me laugh. I had never been more confused. I knew what I wanted, the chemistry was undeniable, but when it came down to it I couldn't go through with cheating. But what would have happened if Jake hadn't called? I'm pretty sure I know the answer to that. It was only his call that kept me from unbuttoning Dante's pants. Once you're that far with someone you want, it's pretty much a given that there is going to be some sex.

"OK then." I say to Dante. "I'm going to go. I leaned in to give him a hug, which seemed odd after having been kissing him so passionately. He returned the hug and I made my way out of his apartment.

As i was about to hop in my car I realized that I was still in my mini skirt, sexy shoes, and tank top. That won't work. I grabbed my bag from the back of my car and walked back up to Dante's apartment. Dante answered the door in nothing but a towel.

vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers
12