Jess Finds Herself in a Contest Ch. 06

Story Info
Part 6.
6.8k words
3.93
11.1k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinylzog
vinylzog
177 Followers

"Do you want to come with me to Atlanta this weekend?" Dante asked me.

"I don't think that's a good idea right now..." I told him.

After our meeting with the attorney I had thought long and hard about ending this. I didn't know if I was going to be able to hide the situation from Jake. I hoped so, I certainly didn't want to get a divorce as the attorney had insinuated when we were leaving her office. The thing is, despite knowing that I should end this, and wanting to stop sneaking around, I still found myself at Dante's apartment before heading home.

I had serious doubts about being able to keep this from Jake, and if he did find out, and asked for a divorce, I didn't want to find myself alone. So I didn't want to end things with Dante prematurely. Not to mention I was still pretty sprung on the sex.

"Baby, there's no turning back now." Dante said. "Might as well have fun."

"What did you have in mind?" I asked him.

"Leave Friday afternoon, stay with my brother. Go to the Georgia State football game Saturday morning, then hang out with my family Saturday night." Dante told me.

I was shocked that he wanted to introduce me to his family. "What does your family know about us?" I asked him.

"They know I've got a new girl, and that I really like her." Dante replied. His words made me blush. My thoughts of trying to end things dissipated as I gushed inside.

I bit my lip and gave Dante the biggest doe eyes. "You really want to introduce me to your family?" I asked.

"Yeah I do." Dante answered.

"Do they know I'm married?" I asked him.

"I left that part out." Dante said. "They just know I'm seeing a hot white girl."

I thought about it for a minute. I wanted to go with him, but there's no way I could come up with a legitimate excuse for going away for the weekend. I felt so conflicted. On one hand I wanted to throw caution to the wind and give myself completely to Dante. The animal desire to be with him was undeniable. But that animal magnetism only lasted so long before the rational part of my mind jumped in. Sneaking around with Dante had started to feel normal. My relationship with Jake still felt normal. By all accounts i was still "happily married".

While part of me wanted to take things further with Dante, the smart part of me realized that abandoning my marriage was an awful idea. The chances of salvaging my marriage if Jake found out about Orlando seemed unlikely. If I went to Atlanta with Dante I would basically be giving up on my marriage.

"I want to go with you baby. But I just can't." I told Dante with disappointment.

Dante put his hand on my thigh, leaned in and kissed me on the lips. He moved his other hand up and placed it behind my head. I met his lips eagerly. Our tongues played together, his hand moved up my thigh and he pressed his fingers against my crotch. I was instantly hot and wet.

Seconds later we were both stripping our clothes off. We hadn't fucked since we got caught last Friday. Even though it had only been six days I was aching for the feeling of him inside of me. Once our clothes were off I straddled him while he leaned back onto the couch. I forced my body against his. Our lips and tongues met again. His massive cock plunged all the way inside of me.

With the head of his cock pressing against my cervix, our loins pressed hard together, and our lips locked, I sat motionless and focused on the feeling of our bodies together.

My breasts were pressed hard against his pecs. I could feel his chest rising as he breathed in and his heart beating against my sensitive nipple. Our abs were pressed hard together. The inside of my thighs were pressed against the outside of his thighs. My knees were pressed hard against his hips and my calves curled under and were pressed against his lower thighs. I had my feet resting on his knees. Our bodies seemed to be made for each other.

Dante's arms were wrapped around my waist and his hands were squeezing my ass and pulling my onto him. I stayed motionless on top of him until he started pushing his hips up and forcing himself further against my cervix. I opened my eyes and looked into his before I started grinding onto him and gyrating my hips.

As i continued to grind onto him, Dante slid has hands to my waist and lifted me slightly off of him.

"Is this what you want?" I asked him as I slid myself almost completely off his cock before slamming myself down onto him. I then started rocking myself violently up and down on his cock. Our lips separated, I closed my eyes, bit my lip, and pressed my forehead against his as I fucked him with all I had. Our loins slapped together violently and echoed across the room. We both lost ourselves as we fucked on his couch like animals.

I tried holding myself against him as I came, but he was having none of it. Dante kept pumping up and into me forcefully, lifting me up and down while I tried to control myself. I was twitching uncontrollably as I came. Dante continued pounding into me making me lose control. My moaning turned to screaming as I lost all control. Just when I thought I couldn't take it any longer Dante started moaning. He lifted me off of him.

"I want to cum in your mouth." Dante told me.

I slid off his lap, off the couch, and onto the floor. I reached up and started stroking his cock while on my knees. Within seconds I could feel his cock starting to twitch. I bent his cock forward, moved my lips around the tip of his cock, and kept stroking. Dante filled my mouth with stream after stream of his warm, salty cum.

"Don't swallow yet." Dante said. I looked up at him while I continued to squeeze every drop from his cock. My mouth was full of his cum as I let the tip of his cock slip out of my mouth.

"I want to see it." Dante demanded.

I looked up into his eyes, and opened my mouth so that he could see all of his cum inside of my mouth. I then stuck my tongue out as far as I could, trying not to spill. It didn't work. While I was able to keep most of his cum in my mouth, several drops dripped past my lips and down my chin.

"Beautiful sight." Dante said. "Swallow."

I swallowed all of it, making sure to make a show of it, then opening my mouth and sticking out my tongue to show him that it was all gone. While my tongue was out Dante moved his hand to my face and slid his fingers up my chin, feeding me the cum that had been on my chin. I took his fingers into my mouth and sucked the last few drops of his cum from his fingers.

Dante kept his fingers in my mouth as he looked down at me. I looked back up at him with soft eyes.

"Come to Atlanta with me." Dante said as he looked down at me.

"I don't see how I can get away with being gone the entire weekend." I told Dante.

"Tell him you got invited to go away for the weekend with your friend Natalie from work." Dante told me. "Or you could just tell him your going to Atlanta with me." Dante continued.

I wasn't sure if he was serious or kidding. "Are you joking?" I asked him.

"I'm absolutely serious." Dante said to me as he stared into my eyes. "I'm tired of only getting you for a few hours in the afternoon. I want you full time." Dante finished.

I was shocked to hear him saying this. I knew we had a lot in common, and that we had hella chemistry, but i didn't think that Dante thought about us that way. I definitely had feelings for Dante, but I didn't really know how to respond.

As I stared silently at Dante he put his hand against my cheek. "We're great together. I've never had a better time with a girl. We seem so natural together, and the sex is just mind blowing." Dante said as he held my cheek in his hand.

"I don't know what to say." I told Dante.

"Tell me you feel the same." He responded.

"You know I can't resist you." I told him. "I love being with you. Not just physically, but just hanging out. And of course, the sex is out of this world." I twisted my head slightly and kissed the palm of his hand.

"I love being with you too." Dante said softly. "And I think I love you."

My heart skipped a beat hearing him say those words. I bit my lower lip and smiled up at him. "I wasn't sure how you felt. I thought maybe it was more of a physical thing to you. I was worried that I was obsessing over you and I was just a booty call." I told Dante, somewhat embarrassed to say.

"Shut your mouth girl." Dante said to me playfully. "Just a booty call, you gotta be kidding me. A booty call is a once in a while thing. We're together almost every day."

"I know." I told him. My mind then wandered to the prospect of this weekend.

"I want to be with you Dante. But admitting what's happening and ending my marriage is fucking scary to think about." I said to Dante. "Just give me time to make this happen right." I then said to Dante.

Dante smiled at me. "Well, depending on what happens with the Orlando thing, you might be forced to deal with it sooner rather than later." Dante said.

"I know. I'm still trying to wrap my head around that mess." I told him. "I'm so flattered that you want me to meet your family. I want to meet them."

"They want to meet you too." Dante replied.

I stood up and leaned my body against Dante. As I looked up into his eyes a rush of intense feelings hit me. "I love you." I told him.

Dante wrapped his arms around me. "OK, maybe not this weekend, but soon." Dante said.

"That's a deal." I told Dante. "I should probably get going." I said Dante as I gathered up my clothing.

Before I left, Dante held me in his arms and we kissed passionately. As he held me Dante looked me in the eyes. "I don't want to share you anymore." He said to me. "My cock belongs to you, and your pussy belongs to me. Don't fuck him any more."

I liked hearing him say that his cock belonged to me. I was bat shit in love with that beautiful black cock, and I felt lucky that it was mine.

I smiled at him. "This pussy is yours." I told him as I moved his hand down and touched his hand against her. "I won't share it with anyone else. Not like Jake and I have had much of a sex life, so it won't be much different." I said with a slight chuckle.

-----

Spending the weekend with Jake made me realize what a mess of emotions and confusion I was. Jake and I had a decent time. We hung out and went shopping on Saturday, then saw a movie on Sunday. It wasn't magical and full of spark like with Dante, but it was comfortable and enjoyable. I knew that the magic I felt with Dante was partly due to the newness of it all. While the sex was easily the best I'd ever had, I couldn't say for sure that the "in love" feeling was true love, or just being completely wrapped up and consumed by each other.

When Monday came around I was excited to get to hang out with Dante after work and working out. Of course we fucked. The sex was never just routine. It always had the feel of something special. On the way home I made sure to check the mail every day. While it seemed like Dante and I were likely to end up together, I didn't want Jake to find out about us by seeing the letter from the Orlando police department.

The letter didn't come Monday or Tuesday, and there was no mail at all on Wednesday. It had been a few weeks since the incident and I was getting antsy. I'd called my attorney to find out how long it normally took for the court date and information to be sent out. She said that it was usually within two weeks, and that if I didn't get anything by next Monday that she'd reach out and try and find out the status.

-----

With veterans day weekend coming up we got a rare treat at work. An early release on Thursday before the three day weekend. It felt great to be on the way home at only 11 AM. I stopped by our Post Office Box to pick up mail on the way home. That was usually jess' routine since she was always off early, but i figured I'd take care of it for her. After picking up the mail, I walked into the condo, stripped off my uniform, put some shorts on and went downstairs to have a beer and sort through the mail. Bills, stupid advertisements, and an official looking letter to Jess from the city of Orlando municipal court. What the hell could that be? We'd never been to Orlando. I set it aside while sorting through and filing away the rest of the mail.

After finishing my first beer I popped open another can, and sat down in front of the letter to Jess. What the hell, I thought. I know I shouldn't open her mail, but the curiosity was killing me.

I opened the letter, pulled out the small packet of papers, unfolded them and started reading. Why was Jess getting a notice to appear in Orlando? The top page was an infraction/notice to appear. In summary it said; Jess Daniels, you are ordered to appear at the Orlando Municipal building, room 102, at 1000 AM on 02 December for a misdemeanor hearing on charges of Indecent exposure, lewd conduct, and living in open adultery. What the fuck? I said out loud. The next page was an actual infraction written by an arresting officer. It explained the charges in painful detail, and shocked me to the core. On Friday 26 Oct at 11:15 PM Officers Sheppard and Ramirez witnessed defendants Jess Daniels and Dante Williams having sex in the front passenger seat of a Gray 2013 Mercedes ML 350 registered to Jess and her husband Jake Daniels. The defendants were parked in a public parking lot and visible to passers by on the street and on the sidewalk. The two defendants were approached while in the vehicle by Officers Ramirez and Sheppard. As the defendants were signaled by officers, both defendants genitals were visible from outside of the vehicle.

The third page was detailed by the processing officer at the police department. It explained what happened after they were arrested: Both defendants were taken into custody and processed at the Orlando police department before being released at 02:40 AM Saturday October 27th. Both defendants were charged with indecent exposure and lewd conduct. Additionally, Jess Daniels was charged with living in open adultery due to the fact that she was married at the time that she was arrested for having sex with the second defendant.

I'm so fucking naive. I pounded the rest of the beer, then moved over to the bar and poured myself a real drink. My mind was racing. How long has this been happening? Was my marriage over? How the hell has she had the nerve to come home and act like everything is normal? We've had sex since she got arrested. It's like I don't even know her. When she gets home do I confront her, or act like I don't know anything, and try fishing to see if I can get her to fess up? This letter explains why I haven't had to bug her about picking up the mail. She wanted to see if she could make this whole thing go away without me ever finding out. I wonder how she planned to pull that off?

I sat at the kitchen counter drinking whiskey and trying to sort through the thousand things running around my head. The night she got arrested I was across the country for work. I was out of town that entire week, and didn't get home until Saturday evening. I racked my brain to see if I could remember anything unusual from when I got home. I remembered that she had seemed particularly happy to see me that weekend. The months that we'd spent in Florida hadn't exactly been smooth, and she had been pretty disconnected much of the time. That weekend, she was more affectionate than usual and seemed particularly eager to make sure I was happy. She didn't want to have sex Saturday night, she'd complained about her stomach, but Sunday morning she woke me up to a blow job before climbing on top of me and fucking me. What a good actress, I thought to myself, i would have never guessed that she had been cheating on me, or been arrested for getting caught fucking.

First things first, I needed to dig into phone and bank account records. I've never been the jealous or suspicious type, so I've never bothered to "check up" on her. Obviously that needed to change. I grabbed the laptop and opened up several tabs, then logged into our mobile phone and banks accounts.

It wasn't hard to figure out which number was Dante's. I looked through the statements for the past few months. There were a few texts as far back as four months ago. The texts really started to get frequent about two months ago. I slowly scrolled through the pages, trying to see if I could identify any patterns. It looked like either she would message him, or he would message her late in the morning or in the mid afternoon almost every weekday for the past two months. There were also lots of back and forth texts most nights when she would go up to go to sleep early. What do these tell me? I asked myself.

Well, the weekday texts could surely be them texting to make arrangements for meeting up. That sure seemed likely. The night time texts were happening while I was home and she was supposedly going to sleep. God damn her! I couldn't piece together any other particular pattern from the phone records, so I moved onto the bank records. I pulled open her credit and debit card statements and started looking through those.

First date I looked up was October 26th. I was out of state for work that entire week. The charges I found made me want to blow a fuse. She withdrew $300 on Thursday October 25th from an ATM in Orlando. She was smart enough not to charge a hotel room, but apparently not smart enough to take the money out of an ATM in Panama City.

So, she had stayed Thursday night in Orlando with Dante, paid for the hotel, and stayed out all Friday night. Since the hotel room was no longer available she decided to fuck him in the car that I'm paying for. I was seeing red.

There were a few other charges on her credit card from that weekend. A $70 charge for a motel in Orlando, $30 for Uber, and a $300 charge for a towing company.

I continued looking through the past few months of statements. Lot's of cash withdrawals. It's like she was cautious in some ways and threw caution to the wind at other times. There were several charges for lunch that was definitely more than a meal for one, and the weeks that I was gone, she had spent a ton of money. Apparently she was the one paying for their dates. Unbelievable.

After doing as much research as I could stomach I tried to get my head straight, and to calm down as much as possible. I wanted to be calm when she got home. I put the laptop away, poured another whiskey, and sat on the couch to think about how I would deal with her when she got home. I ran a dozen scenarios over and over in my head. The booze had taken a tiny bit of the edge off, so I felt almost calm. I didn't want to attack her, even though she deserved it. That would only turn this into a meltdown. I wanted to trap her in her lies, but that would probably have the same affect. What i wanted to happen when I confronted her was for her to admit everything, to feel like an absolute piece of shit, and to go all out trying to apologize and make up for her affair. I know that was a bit juvenile, and non-productive, but that's where I was at the moment.

How do I best go about making that happen? I asked myself. I wracked my brain for the best way to do this, but I couldn't shake the desire to trap her in a lie. I got up from the stool and walked into the laundry room. Pushing aside a few items, and grabbed the Elmer's glue. I grabbed it and walked back to the stool. I had a seat, neatly folded up Jess' court paperwork and placed it back inside the envelope. I then used a small amount of glue and carefully glued the letter closed. I let it set for about 30 minutes while I did some more digging.

I couldn't find anything on her social-media pages. I then looked through all of her clothes and purses looking for any damning evidence. Nothing obvious popped out until I started going through her lingerie drawer. She didn't have a lot of lingerie, but she had a few favorites. One of them was nowhere to be found. Not hard to imagine where my mind went. I then went through the sex toy drawer. The bottle of lube which had been about two thirds full was half empty. I knew she didn't use it with our toy. I just shook my head. That bitch, she's been fucking him in our own home.

vinylzog
vinylzog
177 Followers
12