Jess Finds Herself in a Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers

"No, mine is in just over a month in Pensacola. This one is local and about a month later." He tells me.

I continue thinking it over, and then think, what the hell, why not. But i know that I'd need help getting ready.

"Would you be willing to help me get ready for this?" I ask Dante.

"Of course." He tells me. "I wouldn't have brought it up if i wasn't willing to help."

I give him a big smile as I look up at him. I give him a nudge with my left arm. "I guess I have some work to do." I tell him. "What next?" I ask.

"Can I get your number or e-mail address so i can send you some activities, routines, and chores for the days you're not here? Dante asks me.

"Sure." I tell him. I then give him my number and e-mail address. He enters the info into his phone.

"So, I'll send you the routines later today. During the next few days do those routines either at home or at the base gym. We'll keep up the Tuesday and Thursday classes, but i'll also want to spend about an hour three days a week working with you on a personal level." Dante tells me.

"OK, sounds great." I reply. "What do I owe you for the personal training?" I ask him.

"We'll start the first week at no charge." He tells me. "After that how does $20 per session sound?"

That is much cheaper than I expected. "Sure, that is more than reasonable." I respond.

"Will you send me the details about the competition too?" I ask.

"Absolutely." Dante says. "How about we start the personal training Monday afternoon at 1:00 PM?" He asks me.

I think about it for a minute. I'll have to find something to keep me busy for about two hours after work. I can go do some shopping to keep myself busy I guess.

"Sure." I tell him.

"We need to take before and after photos as we prep you for the competition." Dante says. "Do you have a bikini you can bring in Monday?" Dante asks.

That makes me feel a bit weird. I guess it shouldn't surprise me that we'd need to do before and after pics, but the idea of getting dressed up in a bikini for photos seems so unnatural to me. I give him a concerned look.

Dante smiles down at me. "I know, the idea of putting on a bikini for photos is probably a little strange. That's one of the great parts of doing these competitions. You start to get over physical hangups and begin to get really comfortable with your body." Dante informs me.

That makes sense, and the idea of being more confident with my body and in my bikini is hugely appealing.

"OK." I tell him. "I'll bring in a bikini." I say with a somewhat defeated, humorous tone in my voice.

Dante laughs at that. "Great Jess. I'll send you the info later today. And can't wait to get started on Monday." Dante says.

---------

When I get home from work Thursday evening I find Jess upstairs trying on different bikinis and harshly judging herself in the mirror.

"Are we going to the pool?" I ask her.

"No, i just hate how I look in all of these bikinis." Jess says.

"You're crazy." I tell her. "You look amazing. Especially since you've been working out."

She rolls her eyes at me. She's in one of those moods. No matter what I say she's going to be hyper-critical of herself.

"Didn't you have the intermediate workout class today" I ask Jess. "How did it go?"

Jess briefly stops flinging bikini pieces all over the room and looks over at me. "It went really well. Much more challenging, but much more fulfilling." She responds.

"The instructor said that I should consider entering a fitness competition." Jess tells me.

I always knew she had an amazing body. A few years ago a friend of Jess' had entered a few competitions. It was primarily a way for her to stay motivated to get in shape. Jess was already much more fit than her friend ever was. "Wow, you must be doing really well." I tell her. "That doesn't surprise me one bit. You look fantastic, especially for someone that doesn't have to count calories, and only just started working out again. You are your own harshest critic you know."

Jess smiles at me. "Thanks I guess." She says. "But if I do a competitions I'll definitely need to count calories and work out religiously, at least in the month or so before the competition."

"So, do you know when the next competition is?" I ask Jess.

"It's in two months." Jess replies. I guess there are a number of different categories. Initially I'd probably compete in the over 40 bracket, in the bikini competition."

"Why the bikini competition versus other categories?" I ask her.

"I did plenty of research today. She tells me. "Apparently the bikini category is intended for those that aren't trying to build huge muscles or get hyper-ripped. The bikini events require some muscle tone without serious definition. I'd say you can be lean and still a little soft in the bikini contests."

"That sounds like a perfect fit for you." I tell her. "How do you get ready for it. Do you have a special routine?" I ask her.

"The class instructor Dante has given me a routine for my days off, and I'll just train with the intermediates throughout the week. He thinks that'll be enough for me to be ready." Jess says.

Dante? I think to myself. I'm not going to lie and say that I wasn't curious about whether or not Dante had honest intentions. There is probably a reason that personal trainers get the rap they do. I wonder to myself if he might have ulterior motives. What am I worried about? Jess is a mature women. She's had plenty of experience and knows what guys are like. She's also not one to be impressed by clever pick-up lines.

Jess has always been a sight to behold. When you are married to a hot woman you have to get used to guys looking and flirting. We got married a little later in life. I was 32, and she was just about to turn 30. We both had our chances to play the field when we were younger, and we both took advantage of those opportunities. Jess had been quite the promiscuous vixen when she was younger. That may seem like a red flag, but to me it says that she had her opportunity to play the field, got it out of her system, and doesn't have to worry about whether or not there is something out there that she is missing out on.

All that said, I wasn't about to leave curiosity completely left unexplored. "So, tell me about your instructor." I say to Jess.

I'm looking at Jess to see how she responds. She is continuing to try on different bikinis and look at herself doing different poses in the mirror. "He's so good at knowing when the class needs a break, and when we need motivation." Jess tells me. "He does some sort of fitness competition as well. Not sure what class he competes in." Jess continues.

"So how old is he?" I ask.

"I'm not sure." Jess responds. "If i were to guess I'd say around 30."

"Is he going to be coaching you so that you are ready for the competition?" I ask her.

"Yeah, leading up to the competition I'll be working with him during the week to get ready and make sure I focus on the areas that I need to." Jess tells me. "You're not upset about me doing this are you?" Jess asks.

I'm not the jealous type. And I'm not exactly freaking out at the moment. But I do find it a little bit disconcerting to have my very attractive wife being trained for a bikini competition by a 30 year old male personal trainer.

"I'm not upset, I totally want to be supportive of you doing this. I guess I just feel a little weird about my hot wife getting special attention from a 30 year old personal trainer." I tell her honestly.

"You have nothing to worry about honey." Jess tells me as she stops what she's doing and looks me in the eyes. "I'd probably feel the same way if you were getting trained by a 30 year old female."

We are looking at each other. I'm still a bit concerned, but i'm not sure what I can really say about it. I know this kind of thing can create tension so i try and find just the right words to express my concerns.

"I trust you sweetie. And I'm sure he doesn't have any ulterior motives, or desire to try and romance his trainees. I guess I just know how things can get when you spend a significant amount of time with someone of the opposite sex working on common interests." I tell Jess. "I'm sure it'll be just fine, I just don't want you to get too close."

Jess is still staring at me. "You mean like you got with that girl Kate when you deployed?" Jess says with more than a little attitude. I had a feeling she might go there. I didn't cheat on Jess, but I did let flirtation and texting go too far when I was spending a lot of time with this younger, attractive female.

"I know you have much better judgement than I do honey. That was years ago. I learned my lesson, and yeah, maybe me being stupid back then is causing me to be a little concerned about this." I tell her, trying to smooth things over as much as possible.

"You're right, I do have better judgement than you. I would never let a professional relationship go to far. And I will not let this be anything other than just him helping me get more fit and training me for the competition. Does that satisfy you? Jess asks.

I let out a sigh. I should probably leave well enough alone. "Yes, I'm satisfied. I trust you, and I will support you in any way I can." I tell her with a nervous smile. "Oh, that last bikini you had on is my favorite. I think you look stunning in it. That would be a good choice for the competition.

---------

"I honestly wasn't behaving inappropriately, or having any thoughts that were inappropriate." I told Stephanie. "Do you think he has a legitimate excuse for talking to me like that, for not trusting me?"

"Absolutely not." Stephanie responded. "You don't have to tell your spouse not to fool around on you. You don't think he's cheating on you do you? I mean that could explain his lack of trust."

"No, I'm pretty sure he learned his lesson with that girl he deployed with." I reply. "He knows better, he knows I won't tolerate any playing around. And I saw signs when he was flirting with her. There aren't any red flags, and I don't think he's devious enough to be able to hide it from me."

"Did he have an accusing tone when he was interrogating you? Steph asks.

"No, it's more like he was just trying to let me know he was insecure about the situation. I'm not sure what he was trying to accomplish. You're totally right. You shouldn't have to tell your significant other not to fool around." I continue.

Steph seems ready to bite Jake's head off. "It's not a big deal." I say to Steph. "It wasn't a blow up fight, it just really bugged me that he'd feel the need to say that."

Stephanie was an old friend of mine from back when I was in the military. We were now thousands of miles apart. She was still in the Air Force and lived in the mid west, but we got a chance to visit once in a while. Funny thing is, a few years ago she was trying to take off a few pounds and ended up competing in a few fitness bikini competitions as a means of motivation.

"Well, keep working hard girl." Stephanie tells me with encouragement. "You're a natural hottie with a rockin body. You'll kill it at the competition as long as you stay motivated and disciplined."

"Thanks Steph. I miss you so much. Wish you could be here to help me prepare for this." I tell Stephanie.

"I wish I could be there to. Maybe I can try and get down there to support you at the competition." Steph says. "Is Jake going to be there to support you?"

"That would be amazing if you could make it down. Jake and I didn't get a chance to talk about it. I'm sure he'll want to be there." I reply.

"Is your instructor going to be there?" Steph asks.

"Uhh, we didn't really talk about that." I tell Steph. "This is all really new, I guess there are a lot of details to work out still."

"So. Is he cute?" Steph asks.

Oh boy, here we go I think to myself. "I don't know." I tell Steph. "I haven't really thought about it."

"Liar." Steph says with a chuckle. "You know whether or not he's hot. I tell you what. I'm single-ish, would I fuck him?" Steph asks. That makes me laugh.

"Yeah, you would totally fuck him." I tell Steph.

"So he's hot then." Steph says

"Yeah, he looks good. Obviously being a fitness instructor he's in really good shape." I respond.

"So, would you fuck him?" Steph asks next. She's so bad sometimes.

"No." I tell her honestly. "First of all I'm married and love Jake. I don't want to fuck anyone else. Second, he's my trainer. That's so cliche', and such a bad idea." I reply.

"OK, OK." Steph says. "You're always such the good girl. Maybe if I was more like you i wouldn't still be single." Steph Pauses for a second. "But if you were single, would you fuck him."

I have no doubt that if I was single and had the opportunity I'd probably jump at the chance, but I'm not going to tell Steph that. "Are you done being a bad influence" I ask Steph playfully.

"Fine." Steph says. "I should get going, but I'll see if I can find some reasonably priced airfare and if I can get the time off."

"That would be awesome." I tell her. "Be good, and talk soon sweetie."

---------

Over the weekend I was finally able to make a decision about which bikini I was going to wear for the photos. I had completely forgotten about the bikini I got in Mexico. It had been sitting in the bottom of a bin in the closet for a couple years. When I finally tried it on Saturday afternoon I knew immediately that it was the right one.

I had actually never worn the bikini before. Jake bought it for me when we were on vacation in Mexico. I've always loved it, but it was better suited for lounging around in a dry environment than for trips to the pool or the beach. The matching top and bottom are dark blue and silver. The parts that cover my boobs, ass, and crotch are shiny dark blue and are covered with sequins. The straps that go around my back, neck, and hips are made up of shiny silver interlocking diamond shapes. Very classy, or at least as classy as a bikini can be.

The top did a fantastic job of pushing my breasts together. I'm always self-conscious about my cleavage. This bikini top definitely makes me feel confident about how my boobs look. As for the bottom. It fits nice and tight, maybe a bit too tight with the current condition of my ass. But my ass fills the bottoms in nicely without any bunching up of the bottoms.

The rest of the weekend went relatively well. Jake and I had a little spat on Thursday night. He was apparently a little insecure about me having Dante as a personal trainer. I would have totally understood his concerns and reacted with understanding if he hadn't been passive aggressive about the situation and if he hadn't felt the need to basically tell me to be good. It wasn't a big fight, and I think he understands that he put his foot in his mouth. The tiff didn't last past Friday, and we were able to enjoy a fun weekend together.

I made sure to do the weekend workout routines that Dante sent me. Weekends were intended for maintenance and recovery. I did moderate cardio. Ran for 30 minutes each day and did air squats, lunges, crunches, and some light tricep work.

While I do have good genes that make it so I don't have to closely watch what I eat, I still followed the meal plan, for the most part. Plenty of salad and proteins, light on the carbs and sugars. When Jake and I went out to dinner on Saturday night I even controlled myself and skipped desert with the exception of a bite of Jake's Key Lime Pie. I am a sucker for Key Lime Pie.

On Sunday night Jake did a fantastic job of making up for his Thursday night stupidity. When I went upstairs to get ready for bed I found a sexy black one piece negligee sitting on my pillow. The body of it was see through black with opaque black stripes that ran down the length of it. There was a little lace around where my breasts are and where it pushed my tits together, as well as around the perimeter of the bottom. It was pretty short, ending just about an inch below my treasure cove.

Since he was so thoughtful as to buy me a new piece of lingerie I happily put it on and went downstairs to show it off for him. Jake was still watching football when I popped around the corner in the negligee and heels. Apparently the football game was not a very good one. As soon as he saw me Jake grabbed the remote, turned the TV off and jumped off the couch. He quickly made his way over to me, grabbing my hand and leading me upstairs.

Once upstairs I stopped and yanked on Jake's hand forcing him to spin around towards me. I'm not sure what it was, but I was feeling confident and assertive. I immediately dropped to my knees and unbuckled Jake's shorts. Once they were unzipped I grabbed his shorts at his hips and yanked them down, underwear and all. My face was inches from his semi hard cock.

I lean in and give the tip of his cock a kiss. It gets a little harder and starts to rise up slightly. I reach up wrapping my hand around his cock and start stroking it gently. As it gets fully erect I move my hand down to the base of his cock and grip it tightly, there's now about and inch or two of cock sticking out past my hand. I lean in and wrap my lips around the head and move down his cock until my lips are pressed against my hand. I give the top of his cock a nice sloppy blow job getting it nice and wet. I then drop my hand and force my head all the way down his shaft taking all of him into my mouth. His pubic hair is now pressed firmly against my face and the tip of his cock is pressing hard against my throat. I work my tongue furiously and then begin working his cock with my mouth, getting the rest of his cock nice and wet.

I've got him nice and hard now, as well as lubed and ready for penetration. I stand up and begin pushing him back towards the bed. Once he's backed up against the bed I push him back so that he's sitting. I hike the negligee up and climb up on the bed. I then climb up and straddle him. I rise up on my knees and hover my pussy over the tip of his cock. Looking into his eyes I ask him, "Do you want this tight pussy?"

I have his number right now. He just nods yes and then tries pushing himself up and into me. "Ah, ah, ah" I tell him. "Not until I'm ready." I tease him for a minute enjoying the look of desire on his face. As the tip of his cock brushes back and forth against my opening and my clit I start to get worked up enough that I need to be penetrated.

I drop myself down onto him until our loins are pressed hard together. I then begin bouncing up and down on him hard. When I bottom out on him I then rock my hips back and forth. I do this in a rapid, rhythmic fashion until I begin to feel an orgasm building up inside. I start moving even faster until I start cumming. Once there I stop bouncing and just rock my hips rapidly back and forth. Once I stop cumming I rest my head on Jake's shoulder and hold on to him. A moment later he's lifting me up. He then stands up and throws me down on the bed while he's still inside of me.

Jake grabs my ankles spreading my legs apart and begins pumping in and out of me. I'm still satisfied from having just cum and look up at him waiting for him to cum. I usually don't cum unless I am on top, not sure why that is. But that is why I wanted to be on top first. I really wanted to cum, and sometimes i don't get the chance to if we don't start with me riding him. While I'm pondering this Jake starts pumping harder and faster before pulling his cock out and cumming on my stomach. He strokes his cock a few times until he stops cumming.

Jake leans down and kissed me softly on the lips. "I love you." He whispers to me.

"I love you too baby." I tell him.

After that Jake gets up and grabs one of our love towels from the drawer and cleans me up. Once he's cleaned all of his cum from my belly he gives me another kiss. "What time do you have to wake up tomorrow?" He asks me.

vinylzog
vinylzog
178 Followers