Jess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Again!" she cried as she climbed to all fours, her red dress crooked and hanging off one shoulder.

"Fucking hell Jessica!"

She didn't like being called by her full name, it made her feel as if she was being told off. Tom looked even tougher in the half light with stubble on his face and his muscles glinting with perspiration. She tried to climb on to him, but he rolled her slim body back on to the mattress.

"Fuck me now, or rot in the cage!" she yelled.

Tom was now fully awake which meant he could feel his cock that ached like hell from overuse. He'd seen Jess get aggressive before after too much drink; it seemed so at odds with her sweet feminine body and usual sexy demeanour. It hadn't mattered before as he could just go back to his room. Now though, her sexual aggression was aimed at him.

He needed a break, but he also didn't want to ruin crazy sexual adventure. Plus he knew she'd regret her behaviour in the morning and make it up to him.

"OK, the cage." he replied.

Jess's big brown eyes opened wide and looked surprised and then angry. As she stood up her tight red dress stuck to her body with perspiration, revealing her thighs and half of her butt. Her smooth pale skin was covered in goose bumps and glistening with moisture. The amount she'd drunk was causing mayhem inside her mind and body.

Even despite her behaviour, the idea of Jess locking him up again gave him a rush. He also looked forward to the morning when she would realise how she'd treated him and have to make it up to him. He kissed her gently on the lips and then walked back to the lounge. He threw some cushions inside the cage, stepped inside and lay down.

Jess was still fuming as she followed him into the room and slammed the lid of the cage down on top of him. In total silence, she padlocked the cage and then picked up some cuffs and reached through the bars to secure his wrists and ankles to each other, with the connecting chains wrapped cruelly around the bars of the cage.

"Goodnight sweetheart!" she hissed as she stood so close to the cage that he could smell her arousal.

"Goodnight Jessica."

That annoyed her again and Tom was almost thankful for the protection of the cage as she swung her hips and walked around him and then left, slamming the lounge door behind her.

'I fucking love you Jessica' Tom mouthed to himself as she left. He knew it was wrong to be turned on by her irrational behaviour, but at least he would do his best to help her control her emotions.

He explored the cage, the mitts and the cuffs that she'd randomly added. This was his first experience of being locked up by a crazy and seriously pissed off girl and in his fucked up mind that seemed to add to the excitement. There was absolutely no way he would be able to talk her into returning his freedom until she had sobered up and that thought excited him.

*

When Tom woke the next morning he was still chained and cage and there was no sign of Jessica. He heard Jess's phone ring. A few minutes later the door bell rang and he heard Jess run to open it and then heard Jess and another female voice walk to the kitchen. Finally the lounge door opened.

"Hello Tom, I'm Lisa."

Tom knew the name because he had spent much of the previous evening looking up her dress. It was a strange way to meet someone; he knew what colour underwear she wore, but not that she was a nice looking blonde. She stood by the door dressed in a tight grey jumper, blue jeans and black leather boots and had her hands clasped together in front of her body.

It was embarrassing to meet this woman while naked and locked in a cage and Tom was also concerned about whether Jess had told her about their voyeur games.

"Lisa, hi. This is weird."

"I know." Lisa moved to sit on the arm of the sofa next to the cage."

He was still hard and couldn't even move his hands to hide his cock.

Lisa continued, "Jess called me. She's really embarrassed and upset about what she did last night."

"It was just a game."

"I understand, but what's all this about?" Lisa asked, tapping the cage with her boot, "As her older sister I..."

"What!" Tom interrupted.

"Sister," Lisa repeated, "so what is this stuff you're getting her into."

Tom smiled to himself. He may have been the first to mention some bondage games, but it was Jessica who had taken things to this level.

"Your baby sis is quite old enough to make her own decisions." Tom replied.

With the intention to let him out and end whatever game this was, Lisa stood up and left the room to fetch her sister's keys, her leather boots clapping loudly on the wooden floor boards as she walked. She returned and knelt down by the bars, her black leather boots creaking as she lowered herself to Tom's level. Tom instinctively focused on the keys that Lisa dangled from her perfectly painted red fingernails.

"And you like being in there?" Lisa asked.

"Well I did when Jess had the keys," Tom replied, "I'm a little nervous now."

Lisa's resolute eyes softened and her lips broke into a slight smile.

"Do you lock Jessie in here?"

"I haven't, but maybe if she wanted to."

Lisa moved closer to the cage to get a better look inside. Tom seemed like a nice guy and certainly had a sexy body and a hard cock.

"You sure you don't like me being here?" Lisa asked as she opened her legs to move even closer to him. She saw the concern on Tom's face and smiled.

"I'll get my baby sis." Lisa finally said, pleased that she'd had the opportunity to vet the new boyfriend.

Tom watched her leave, her blond hair pulled back in a ponytail and bobbing up and down just like Jess's. He knew why Lisa had a smirk on her face and he looked at his cock and tried in vain to stop his erection.

Lisa reappeared with a sheepish looking Jessica in tow who was wearing a baggy white jumper and black track pants.

"I'm sorry," she half smiled, "we still friends?"

Tom had been looking forward to Jess's apology which would hopefully lead to make up sex, although in his plans it certainly hadn't involved Jess's older sister.

"Jess, you're sexy even when you're pissed," Tom smiled as he kissed her through the bars of the cage, "although maybe now would be a good time to let me out?"

"Oh Lisa has the keys..."

They both turned to see Lisa sitting on the arm of the sofa, smiling.

"No I don't." she said and then giggled.

Jess walked over and tickled her sister around the waist making Lisa screamed and roll backward on to the sofa. Jess may be been five years younger, but she was just as strong and leaned over and continued to tickle.

"OK, OK as long as I can unlock him." Lisa squealed.

Jessica let her up, but Lisa just sat there as both sisters considered their next move.

"Jess, why don't you come in here with me?" Tom asked, taking advantage of the break in the cat fight.

The girls looked at each other for a moment, Lisa whispered something into Jess's ear and they both giggled.

"OK..."

Lisa removed the keys from the front pocket of her jeans and Jess pointed to the one that would unlock the cage. Lisa pushed it into the large gold padlock and lifted up the heavy cage lid.

"He won't want you dressed in that," Lisa said, "you'll have to strip."

Jess seemed only too happy to follow her sister's instructions and was soon standing in only white panties.

Even with the cage unlocked, Tom was still immobilised by the mitts and the cuffs that connected his hands and feet to the bars of the cage. Careful not to stand on him, Jessica stepped inside the cage with one foot either side of his head.

"Get down." Lisa ordered as she started to lower the heavy barred lid.

Jessica crouched down on to all fours to allow Lisa to fully close the lid, only to realise that she and Tom were now head to toe with her butt just above his face.

"Lift the lid, Lisa I need to turn around."

It was too late. Lisa had already locked the cage and was laughing.

"Can't you turn around inside?"

"No!"

Jess was right, their two bodies filled the entire cage with Tom on his back with his knees drawn up and Jess completing the '69' position above him with her head between his muscular legs. Lisa was laughing as Tom and Jess tried not to smother each other.

"OK that was a great idea of yours Tom," Jess said sarcastically, "Lisa, get this thing open!"

Lisa was again kneeling close to the cage, with her squeaky leather boots close enough for Tom to smell. Tom peered out from beneath Jess's butt to see Lisa smiling eyes and wide smiling lips.

"Now that is sexy," the older sister observed, "it looks as though I've well and truly sorted this lovers' tiff."

Tom was already kissing his way around Jess's underwear and had arrived at the damp patch at the front. His tongue was now inside Jess's body, which in turn was trembling inside the confines of the locked cage.

"I'm jealous," Lisa whispered quietly into Tom's ear, "can you also reach me from in there?"

Tom turned his head to look through the heavy bars at Lisa's legs that were now wide apart with the denim pulled tight across her crotch.

Then his attention was directed back inside the cage as he felt his cock slide inside something warm. He felt Jess's lips tighten around him and his body convulsed, but was also held solidly inside the small cage.

He looked back at Lisa and saw that she was still kneeling with her legs apart, but now she'd pulled her jeans down to her knees to expose her round figure and tiny pink thong. Fortunately, Jess's head was pinned between Tom's thighs and unable to see what her sister was doing.

After first putting her finger to her lips to tell him to be quiet, Lisa reached inside her underwear and pulled out two wet fingers which she reached through the bars and into Tom's mouth. At that moment, both Tom and Jess climaxed leaving their sweaty bodies relaxed and breathing heavily inside the locked cage.

Lisa dropped the keys inside the front of her underwear and then stood, pulled up her jeans and buttoned them tightly around her waist. Neither Tom nor Jessica had the energy to say anything as Lisa stood up and left the room.

12