Jess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers

Jess rolled off Tom's narrow waist and lay down so that she could see him beneath the leather seat. "Ready to work?" she asked.

Tom carried the stool with him to the bathroom and then returned and placed it by Jessica's desk. Jess didn't seem interested in looking for the lost key, her only interest was getting Tom re-chained as quickly as possible. She relocked his hands, his waist and his feet until he was again part of her property. She removed her underwear and slipped back over his head and on to the stool. She pulled her dress tight over his head and slid forward so that her bare pussy nestled up against his mouth.

The light was starting to fade outside and Jess had to flick on her desk lamp. She'd made good progress and for once had been able to concentrate on her work. She hadn't spoken to Tom in over two hours, but yet he continued to worship her. He was now slow and gentle, with a kiss followed a few moments later by the feel of his lips in her vagina. Then he would pause and his lips would reappear on her inner thighs, ticking her as they brushed against her smooth skin. Jess could feel goose bumps come and go on her body.

Outside it was cold and starting to rain and only a dim light could be seen behind Jess's curtains. But inside Jess had just slid even further forward and closed her thighs even more tightly. Tom remained helplessly chained up, his eyes closed, his mind focused only on pleasuring his woman. He had no idea how long she'd keep him there or whether she'd ever let him go.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,533 Followers
12