Jess Takes Stepdad Shopping

Story Info
Step daughter has fun while shopping with Stedad, chapter 3.
3.3k words
4.19
65.7k
34
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the third chapter in a series of adventures for Jess, she is 19 + years of age and all persons in this story are of legal age.

*****

The shower was hot and steamy; but it was about to get a lot steamier! I quickly soaped myself up, avoiding my stiffening member as much as possible. I heard the door open and close; Jess had slipped in behind me and proceeded to reach around me and start squeezing my throbbing shaft!

"My my my, what do we have here? It's awfully dirty; I think it needs a good cleaning. Why don't you turn around and I'll look after that for you?" I turned around and Jess squatted in the shower, her swollen pink lips were wide apart and her mouth encircled my cock. She slurped the full length of my cock down her throat and proceeded to throat fuck me senseless. All I could do was hold myself up and wait for my impending orgasm.

I literally exploded into her throat; my come started gushing out around my shaft and down over her firm breasts and then her open pussy. Jess looked up at me, a huge smile on her face, and slowly rubbed my come all over her naked body. She opened her mouth and a huge blob of come gushed into her awaiting hand; she proceeded to rub it into her gaping pussy feverishly. Jess came hard, her body convulsing sending her back, flat on her back.

Her hips slid down and her legs flew up and wide apart as she slid down the tub and right under my hardening cock. I couldn't resist any longer; I grabbed her by the thighs and pulled her up until her gaping pussy was parallel to my cock. She reached up and stuffed it into her hot red hole. Then she curled her torso up and threw her arms around my neck sending my cock deep into her heated sex. She was incredibly tight and had the most amazing control of her vaginal muscles.

Her pussy started milking my shaft with a rippling hand like feeling. I couldn't believe how amazing it felt!

"Like that?" Jess asked as she stared deeply into my lust glazed eyes. All I could do was nod as she rode my cock and milked my pulsing cock. I couldn't even thrust, I was so mesmerized by her vaginal muscles and I could feel my balls tighten in orgasm, again! I gripped her ass cheeks tightly and drove my cock as far in as I could, sending my hot ropes of come into her molten depths. "Holy fuck that felt good Terry, your come is so hot in my pussy. I never would have imagined it could feel this good!"

"To say nothing of your talented muscle control Jess, you made me come twice in less than five minutes; that's a record for me!" I panted my words as I tried not to drop her back into the tub. Jess eased her horse-riding grip from around my waist and I let go of her thighs so she could stand up in the tub.

I grabbed the hand held showerhead and handed it to her. Jess started to rinse out her nether depths and then started to focus the spray on her swollen clit. "Hey, you might have come twice but I only came once, so watch me now and learn! Just relax and enjoy the show."

I watched as Jess circled her clit and then she changed the spray to a pulsing focused setting and held close to her exposed beet red clit. With-in seconds her hips were bucking and she was whimpering softly as she came. Then she turned the spray head and started to rinse off my hanging cock. The pulsing spray nearly sent me through the roof; it was so intense! I couldn't imagine how it felt on her sensitive little clit? As I watched I reflected on how happy I was that I had a vasectomy and that my last test confirmed my sterility!

We finished washing off and got out of the shower to towel dry. Jess wrapped a towel around her tight little body and left the bathroom to me to do my thing. I assumed she was finishing getting dressed in her bedroom. I finished drying off, did the deodorant, teeth etc. and headed to my room to dress.

Ten minutes later Jess knocked at the door. "You decent?" she asked, I laughed and said yes. She opened the door and walked right in. I was actually dressed and so was she. "So would you like to take me shopping today? We have all day until Mom gets home and I thought we could go to a mall somewhere in the valley, so we don't run into anyone we know."

"First, from now on call Mom by her name, Tricia, especially when we are out in public just in case someone gets the wrong idea. Second, yes we can go shopping but we're not spending a ton of money or Tricia will be wondering how and where you got the clothing. Third, is that what you are wearing?"

"Yes, do you like it?" Tricia twirled quickly and her pleated A-line dress opened up and out, exposing her naked ass and pussy as she twirled! She was in a pair of 3-inch black sling back heels, her paisley print empire waisted dress and nothing else. Jess sat on the edge of the bed, her knees apart far enough for me to see her exposed pussy. "I think this will be a fun outfit to try shoes with, don't you?"

"Yes, I guess, but let's take it easy with the flashing. Don't share it with anyone else but me okay?" I replied as I put on my shirt.

"Not even the shoe salesman if he's hot or cute? The idea of a stranger seeing my pussy really turns me!"

"No, unless you wear a pair of panties and a pad, remember how easily you get really wet?"

"I did think of that. I thought it would be a little gift for the salesman to enjoy cleaning up; knowing how turned on I was having him stare at my pussy!"

"No! Either you wear panties and flashing strangers or just me without your panties; your pick?" I replied.

"Okay, you and no panties, that way I can play with myself while we are driving around in the car too! I promise to sit on a towel and dry myself off before we go into the mall. But only if you buy me some sexy G-strings and matching bras like you buy Tricia?"

"Okay, deal Jess, but just a couple of sets at Victoria's Secret. I don't want Tricia wondering where you suddenly got this interest in lingerie and particularly G-strings? Now give me a few minutes to finish up a few before we go. You go find the right mall with the stores you want to shop at while I'm doing my stuff. I'll see you in the garage in ten minutes."

Ten minutes was actually twenty and I had to call Jess to get her into the car. Jess came running out into the garage and jumped into the Range Rover. We were off on our first shopping adventure!

"So where to?" I asked as we headed to the freeway.

"We're going to Metrotown Mall; they have Victoria's Secret, La Vie En Rose and a bunch of stores that sell sexy dresses." Jess giggled as she replied. I wondered what she was thinking and I was sure I'd find out soon enough.

I pulled out onto the freeway and headed to the east end of the city towards our destination. Jess turned on the radio and tuned it to "her station" and cranked the volume. Then she reclined her seat back and pulled her dress way up past her hips and spread her thighs wide apart. Jess reached into her purse and pulled out a thick pink vibrator and a hand towel, which she positioned under her ass. Then she started playing with her pussy.

"Hey, make sure you don't stain the leather seats okay?" That was about all I could do at this point as I tried to pay attention to the road and not to Jess masturbating beside me. She truly was an oversexed teenaged version of me! By the time we got to the mall, Jess had come twice and it took us only 25 minutes to get there. Apparently public exposure during sex worked for her! I usually get erectile dysfunction because I am too worried about getting caught; I'm such a coward. "Wipe your self dry before we get out of the car okay?"

"Yes Terry." Jess opened the door and turned out towards the car beside her, spread her legs wide apart and started to slowly wipe herself clean. I then realized there was a guy in the car two spots over and he was watching her "clean up".

"Jess! Stop it! You'll get us arrested if you aren't careful!" Jess just giggled and jumped out of the Rover, closing the door behind her and waving at her voyeur.

"My first flash Terry."

"Panties then Jess, if this is going to keep accidentally happening."

"No, I promise it won't happen again, on purpose." Jess giggled again. "Let's go find a new dress Terry." Jess grabbed my hand and we headed into the mall. My stomach was tight with nerves. What had I gotten myself into?

Jess & I walked into the Guess store and she headed right to the party dresses, quickly selecting a couple to try on. Jess headed to the changing rooms while I continued to look for outfits for her. I got a tap on my shoulder and turned to see the sales clerk.

"Sir, your daughter wants you to come and see her in the dresses she is trying on. Follow me please."

I followed her all right; she had a pair of jeggings on that looked painted on and she had long legs and a full high ass. It was easy to see that she was wearing a thong under the rather sheer lime green colored jeggings. I would follow that ass anywhere; it was perfect balance for her full firm breasts (but they looked bought, too bad!).

She pointed to a seat by the change room where Jess was and I sat down, while adjusting my swelling cock so it wouldn't show too much.

"Terry are you out there?" Jess called as she slipped the curtain aside to look out. She was completely naked, save her heels, and when she saw me she opened the door even wider. "Which one first?" She asked holding two dresses up.

I casually pointed to the left one, only to realize the sales clerk was right behind me. I knew I was blushing now and I pretended I didn't see her in my peripheral vision.

"Is she always this relaxed about nudity Sir?"

"Yes she is. She is actually my stepdaughter from my former marriage and she is very relaxed about nudity where ever she goes. I hope it doesn't offend you in any way?" I replied. "I promised to buy her some new clothes today."

"Not at all, she has a beautiful body, how would I be offended by looking at her? Besides, I think nudity is a healthy practice. I rarely have clothes on at home myself. How old is she? I'm looking for a roommate and I think we would get along really well. I have always worried about getting a roommate who turns out to be a prude!"

"She is almost twenty and entering University this fall. She is also looking at staying on campus here in Vancouver." This could be a very interesting situation!

"Really, that's where I rented a two bedroom apartment, actually condo, right on campus. I should give her my number and we could discuss the situation."

"Agreed!" I responded as Jess stepped out of the change room in the first dress. It left little to the imagination; it was about two inches below her crotch and tight around her full firm breasts. It was evident she wasn't wearing a bra too; the fabric was quite sheer.

"Jess it might be a little risqué for you, have a look in the mirror!" Jess turned and just smiled broadly.

"It's exactly the look I want Terry. It's for clubbing not for a dinner date!"

"Jess, I'm Annie and I think it looks really hot on you, if it's for clubbing, it's perfect. But I would wear boy shorts and a bra under it for protection!" Then Annie laughed with Jess at her comment, they both knew exactly what she meant!

"Right, that's a smart idea, the boy shorts for sure. I'll put the other one on now." Jess started to drop the dress before she got into the change room and didn't pull the curtain closed. Both Annie and I watched her change.

"Jess, Annie is looking for a roommate on campus for this fall at UBC." With that Jess walked right out of the change room, still naked as she pulled the second tight spandex dress up her hips and torso.

"Really, Terry can I go see it, please?"

"Sure, when can we come out and visit you Annie and have a look at the place?" I asked.

"How is tomorrow night? I'm not working and we can have a glass of wine and talk about it, rules and expectations."

"Great!" Jess said as she hugged Annie and then me. "Now how about this dress?"

"No, you look like a two bit hooker!" Annie replied. "Besides, if we are roommates I have a ton of dresses and we appear to be about the same size."

"No, you have a much fuller backside than I do, but otherwise we are pretty similar. What size shoes do you wear?"

"I'm tiny, size five and a half." Annie replied.

"Me too! Perfect then! We can share shoes too, if you are okay with that?"

"Works for me." Annie was really comfortable to be around and Jess seemed to really like her. I hoped that the visit would be the beginning of something that would ease another worry of mine with Jess for university this fall.

We paid for the one dress and talked about what tomorrow night might bring, what Annie was like; Jess was the happiest I had seen her in a long time.

"Terry can we go buy some new lingerie now? I want to be wearing something really sexy tomorrow night and also something more grown up than cotton bikini briefs as well. It's time I started to dress like a women. After all, I'm now a real woman and not a virgin anymore!" Jess smiled warmly at me as we strolled towards Victoria's Secret.

As we entered the store, Jess grabbed a shopping basket and we started to look. In no time she had at least a dozen G-strings, several chemises, several pairs of shorts and three bra and G-string sets selected. We headed to the fitting rooms. Jess ran back out with one G-string in her hand two minutes later.

"Terry I have to have my own undies on to try on new G-strings or panties. So can you go pay for this one and bring it back to me please? I'll try on the bras in the meantime."

I headed to the cashier and paid, explaining the dilemma to a prudish old woman who should have been working in a grocery store not here. I returned to the fitting rooms and explained to the clerk and she handed the G-string in to Jess. An hour later we were done, Jess was well behaved and we headed home in the Rover. She was staring down at her newly acquired G-string, lost in thought.

"Thank you Terry, you were very generous today and I want to return the favor. Do you like Annie?"

"She seems nice, why?"

"Just wondering. Would you come with me tomorrow night to look at her apartment?" I nodded my agreement. "Do you think she is attractive?" I nodded my agreement again. "Would you fuck her?" I nodded again. "Would you let me join in?"

"Seriously, you want to have sex with your stepdad and another woman?"

"Yup, I want to see what being with a woman is like! I want to watch you make her come like you have made me come. Then I want you to watch the two of us make love. The idea of being watched while I am sexually engaged with someone is a total turn-on!" Jess was rubbing her clit now as she became lost in her lustful thoughts. Then I heard the buzz of her vibe start.

"Terry I'm coming! Annie's body is so sexy. I can't wait to see her naked. Do you think she likes women too?" Jess was bucking against her vibe as she shared her horny thoughts and I tried to focus on the road ahead.

"Don't forget the towel Jess, no Jess mess on the seats please! I think Annie is a very sexual person and I bet she has enjoyed her share of women by the way she was enjoying staring at your body when you were changing dresses today. But just wait and see what unfolds tomorrow. Take it slow and easy; don't push your horny thoughts on her. Okay?"

"Yes Terry. Can we please stop at the mall near home, there's a pair of shoes I want to get for tomorrow night." I nodded and watched Jess clean up out of the corner of my eye. The towel was well used!

We headed into the mall and found the shoe store. Jess picked out the shoes and sat down to wait for a sales clerk. I wandered around, looking for some other shoes in case the ones she desired didn't fit or weren't available in her size. The sales girl approached Jess and she handed her the she, telling her sizing. As the clerk disappeared into the back, Jess looked up at me and slowly parted her legs. Her G-string was right up between her puffy pink lips; her nether petals were fully exposed.

The clerk returned and sat down in front of Jess. As she took out the shoes and started to place on eon Jess' foot she caught a glimpse of Jess' exposed crotch. She nearly dropped the shoe and was obviously flustered! Jess leaned over, causing her knees to open more as she "helped" the clerk put on the shoe.

I kept my distance and pretended I didn't see what was going on. The clerk was obviously captivated by what she could see between Jess' thighs.

"Terry what do you think of these?" Jess called out to me across the store. The clerk just sat there staring at Jess' crotch. I walked over and looked more closely and nodded my approval. "Great, I'll take them." Jess said as she sat back on the bench, leaving her thighs apart.

The clerk stammered, "Would you like to try anything else today?"

"No thanks, these are fine." Jess said as she stood up and handed the clerk her old shoes to place in the box. "I'll wear these out of the store."

As we walked out of the store, Jess looked up at me and gave me a mischievous smile, "I like teasing girls too! I'm enjoying sharing myself with them as well as guys."

"Just be very careful where you do it, you could get into some really tight situations if you tease the wrong guy or guys! You don't want to get raped or gang-banged do you?"

Jess just looked at me with that same mischievous smile, "Maybe!"

"Be careful what you ask for Jess! Let's go home and get dinner ready, it's been quite a day! And tomorrow is going to be interesting, but you better behave if you do want to be Annie's roommate."

Jess smiled and winked at me, grabbed my hand and we walked out to the Rover.

To be continued!