Jess was a Bitch Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers

Jess feels as if she's losing her mind. Travis' tongue is lashing her clit. Her orgasm begins to gather power, sending pulses of delight ricocheting through her body. She wants to suck his dick, so she does. She can taste Caitlin's pussy on it. She wants to swivel, eat Caitlin's pussy while her husband does the same to her. She wants to suck Jon. She wants Jon's mouth on her breasts, his cock in her ass, Travis in her pussy, Caitlin's breast in her mouth. Her mind is overloaded. She clutches at Travis' legs as her orgasm leaves her senseless. She's barely aware that she's taken his cock in her mouth or that he fills it with his cum.

Her vision goes soft. She's aware, though it's a hazy awareness, a film not quite in focus, that Caitlin's body is shivering, as Jon holds her tight against his mouth. She looks down. Caitlin holds Jon's cock against her cheek. When he cums it's a sad imitation of the first time. His balls are spent.

Jess begins to giggle. Caitlin joins her after a moment. Even Travis chuckles and Jess watches his softening cock bounce on his belly. Jon catches his breath and reaches for Jess. She rests her face on the back of Caitlin's calf and cups his cheek. Her eyes are bright.

"I love you," he whispers.

"I know, baby. I love you, too," Jess whispers.

"I love you too, goof ball," Caitlin chuckles.

"Which goof ball, me or Jon," Jess asks her, stroking Jon's cheek.

"Both of you," Caitlin laughs. She turns to her husband. "But I love you even more, you beautiful, wonderful man."

The bodies untangle, each ending up in the arms of their most beloved.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers