Jessa Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jessa awoke in the morning, Torah was gone. A small jewelry box with a delicate ribbon was lying next to her on the bed. She opened the box and found a folded piece of paper in the top and a delicate silver pendant on a long chain in the bottom of the box. She turned it over and discovered it was engraved with a Tenth Crest and inset with a tiny diamond. She draped it around her neck. The chain was long enough that the pendent could be worn over or hidden beneath even the lowest neckline. Jessa turned to the paper and unfolded it.

Torah had written: 'The pendant was given to Lania by my father when she became his lover. She returned it to me later, because Renik would not allow her to wear it. Please do not be offended by this gesture. As the mother of my brothers, and briefly as my lover, Lania was precious to me, as are you. It is an honor to the memory of my father, to know that this will now grace your neck. Finally, as my wedding gift to you, I give you the following instructions for access to the Councilary Web. Please use the information you find there to fill your head with answers, but save the orgasms for me.'