Jesse

Story Info
Sex in the car and her first orgasm.
1.4k words
4.02
179k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first orgasm? It was in my first car, the one I referred to as the turd-mobile, as it was shaped just like one on wheels with a non-descript tannish-brown color, tapered on both ends. Like that joke, "Why are turds tapered?" "So your ass doesn't slam shut." Anyway, I mean the car, not the orgasm.

My attraction to Jesse started when he laughed at my dumb jokes. 6'2" and blond, he had gold in the front of his smile, capping a slightly crooked front tooth. He was 'nice' in that fourth-generation Scandinavian/upper Midwestern kind of way; everybody liked him. Considering I'd had a fling with his best friend earlier in the summer, which ultimately ended in me getting fired from my job, he should have been totally off limits. If anything, it reconciled my former co-woker and me back to our friendship at least, due in no small part to said buddy boy more or less setting us up. I'd never held any credence for other people's rules.

His sport was wrestling; he was a state finalist. He was extremely built, but not bulky and he was ripped. I've always been your garden variety short, stocky, wide-hipped German. Jesse man-handled me like I was just a little wisp of a girl. He wasn't shy about grabbing and squeezing, moving me to where he wanted me. I'd known him for thirty-six hours and he was to be leaving in the morning when this story played itself out. We never saw each other again.

To back up just a little, the previous night had been spent in a barn with about a dozen other people who worked at summer camp. For hours, we'd made out and groped, trying to be inconspicuous, zipping our sleeping bags together. Everything about him was hard, intense--from the ice-blue eyes to his washboard abs to his throbbing nine-inch prick. Even just playing with it, I knew I'd never seen one that big. Moreover he bit, he sucked, he prodded long elegant fingers around and into me till I was bruised and sore but still not satisfied. His sexual mein was like he was starving.

So that next night we took off, speeding crazily down a gravel road in the mountains. It was pitch moonless black, and I had dirty headlights. All we cared about was getting away and crossing as many boundaries as possible. With his tongue in my ear, fingers up my cunt; me trying to drive with one hand, the other wrapped around his own personal stick shift, we eventually found a secluded spot and pulled over.

Dropping our clothes as we went, each of us jumped out of the car and into the back, using the corresponding back doors. It was too tiny of a car to go over the seat. We'd already had two days of teasing each other, both of us just wanted to fuck. I unzipped his pants and he practically ripped mine off of me. Naked, kneeling on the seat, we embraced and rubbed our bodies together. He towered over me, and I suddenly realized I was getting off on the feeling of being overshadowed by a dominant male, even though I'd been just as blatant about wanting him as he's been about wanting me. We pushed more urgently, inciting each other's vivid sensuality. As Jesse dug into my back with short, blunt fingernails, I strung hickies around his neck, wishing I could bite through his skin. Not to hurt him, but because it felt so damned good to maul at him with my mouth. The whole time I had his erection in my fist, Jesse practically gritting his teeth while I squeezed it for all I was worth. He fumbled through his clothes in the dark. I heard the crackle of wrapper and the snapping of latex. It touched me that he cared enough, both of himself and of me, that he'd taken the initiative on the matter.

I was putty in his hands, though I definitely wasn't keeping my hands to myself. He positioned me looking at the car door, one knee on the seat, one foot on the floor, like him. With his free knee he spread mine, grabbing my ass in his powerful hands and tipping it toward him. I felt his stiff cock inching up my thigh toward my cunt, whose wetness was running slowly down the insides of my legs. Somehow, he entered me fast and slow all at once. I felt every wonderful inch go in, more than I'd ever taken, and suddenly he was just there, in, pausing to wrap his arms all the way around me. He was definitely moving, thrusting--hard--but at the same time he rocked me back and forth in his arms in front of him, forward and back as he impaled me. It was almost like being in a swing. Step after stuttering step he pushed me toward something I hadn't seen the end of yet.

Abruptly Jesse released me and pulled out. He was breathing hard, tense, the starlight throwing the lines of his sculpted young body into sharp relief. Not understanding, I threw a silent question at him over my shoulder.

"I've gotta stop or I'm gonna come," he panted. Swiftly, I put the mental pieces together. Oh. We were on borrowed time; had snuck off for this as it was. We were young enough that we were indeed defying "the rules," but old enough to know better than to be satisfied with just a two-minute fuck. As this all occurred to me, I was more than happy to help him make it last.

Turning to face him, I stroked his sharp cheekbones, then the silky ash-blond hair that even in such dim lighting was gilded to a silver tone. My need for touch, tactile, took over. His body was my playground, his skin hot and firm under my hands as my nerve endings went wild with touching him. Combined with the visual this time, it made me just as insistent as Jesse. Soon we were grabbing and pulling at each other, a storm of sliding hands and mouths, driving each other into a what felt like a blast furnace of sex. I had it's bit in my teeth and I ran. The relative newness and intensity of sex itself was a fever that we were going to break. Jesse loomed over me, like a protector, an aggressor, a man to match me, woman.

Picking me up under the arms like I weighed nothing, Jesse laid me down on the car seat and flattened himself over he, grinding his cock, which was thumping in a rhythm of its own, against my lower belly. Then he took me like he had before, swiftly/drawn-out, one inch at a time and all at once, roughly but carefully. It was almost too much, my whole body pulsed hot-cold-hot in waves; I screamed. Though already caught up into his own sexual groove he asked, hoarsely, "Did I hurt you?"

"No!" I rasped out. "I love it."

We went animalistic on each other, bodies arching and twisting, humping like dogs, fucking and screwing like it was the last minutes of eternity. It kind of was, for us. I willingly went along with his violence and in doing so, gave it back to him in kind. Caught in a net of starry white-hot sex, I struggled against it and deeper into it, using Jesse's body and the mental stimuli we'd been leading up to this with, I allowed my own inner self to go where it never had before.

Very psychologically, with a full-grown and harder than steel penis shoving in and out of my dripping cunt, the owner of which bent my will and my body to his, never mind now much I wanted it, and very tangibly, low down, right above the place where I could feel his cock pushing its limits in my depths, there was muted explosion. It spread like flashfire, outwards to my extremities till even my fingers and toes tingled. Jesse knew, somehow, even though I didn't announce it, just felt it. He lay still momentarily, feeling it, eyes closed, forehead wrinkled and eyebrows knotting in concentration. I felt his teeth at my jugular and he clamped down, grabbed my waist and in movements that had turned almost mechanical, pushed himself to the edge. With a noise that sounded almost like a strangled animal, he went motionless and came. In my pussy, which was still coozing all over him, I felt his sperm gush out into the condom. It was over just like that. And nothing was ever the same.

**************************************************

Click my button! Write something! All responses acknowledged.