Jesse & Diana: A Texas-Sized Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Jesse & Diana are committed for life.
1.5k words
4.33
7.4k
7

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MgmtProf
MgmtProf
83 Followers

It was to be a lazy Sunday morning. Jesse awoke before Diana, threw on some shorts and a t-shirt and went for coffee and breakfast. When he returned, Diana was in the hot tub, enjoying a bubble bath. Knowing she was naked under the cover of the bubbles made Jesse's manhood stir. He served her coffee and a muffin, kissed her, then took his own coffee and sat on the side of the tub.

"I like this...this weekend away, my Love." Her tone gave away her underlying questions of how much he had spent, but his refusal to give in to her desire for control made her realize that she could either enjoy it or push him away again. She went over the past several months in her head and reminded herself that he was a good man, the kind of man she wanted, the kind of father figure she needed for her daughter. And while she knew she didn't need a man in her life, she wanted a companion. She wanted HIM.

"Enjoy it, Baby. We don't get to do this often, so relax and enjoy it." Jesse knew that giving in to her desire for more information, and control, would only exacerbate the tension they were learning to dissipate. They quietly sipped their coffee and enjoyed the silence. Diana was a little surprised when Jesse walked across the room as she arose from the bath, water and bubbles dripping from her body, her pussy gleaming. As she toweled off, he walked back to her hiding something behind his back and grinning from ear to ear.

"What do you have there?" She assumed it was lingerie, and that excited her. Diana took a step toward him with her hands out, wanting her gift. She was not prepared for what happened next.

Jesse grabbed her wrist, spun her around and pinned her arms behind her back. She heard Velcro and felt her arms being restrained; she was both scared and turned on. Knowing that he is a good man, and knowing that she had told him she didn't want to think, she stopped thinking and let him do as he wished. She would be grateful she did.

After securing her hands behind her back, Jesse spun his woman around again, kissed her, and pushed her onto the bed. Diana was expecting him to mount her and fuck her. She closed her eyes, spread her legs in anticipation, but he did not enter her. When she opened her eyes, she saw her man in front of her with his camera.

"You can't do that!" she cried.

"You're my woman. And when we're apart, I miss you. I don't want to look at porn. I want to look at you. Today, you'll model your swimsuits for me. I have a secure drive where I will keep my pictures of you, only for me. And I have a secure drive for you, where you will keep pictures of my cock to enjoy when you're lonely." Jesse was not going to let her guilt him out of this.

Diana was torn. She wanted to give him what he wanted. She just didn't know how she felt about this. When he put down his camera, she didn't know what to expect. Diana whimpered loudly as he dove into her pussy, sucking her clit, licking her pussy, devouring her like a madman. She wanted to push his head away from her as she heard herself cry "I need a break!" But the reminder of her restraints told her that she was getting what she wanted. She could resist, or she could enjoy it without thinking. He was giving her what she had asked for, and the surprise of it turned her on even more. Her decision was made. And as she pulled her knees up, Jesse knew he had his woman. He dove even deeper into her womanhood, ignoring her begging for a break and enjoying the juices that began to run down his beard.

"Stand up." He ordered. She complied, and he began to take pictures. Diana noticed the bulge in his shorts getting larger. She wanted to relieve him of his clothing and suck his cock, but he was in control. She did as she was told, posing demurely for his photos, hoping that he would dive back into her pussy and finish the job he started. She was still wet, watching him take control, owning her. She began to relax.

Jesse put down his camera and began to undress. When his stiff member sprung free from his shorts, Diana's eyes widened in anticipation. She wanted him inside her. She wanted to taste him, feel him on top of her, accept his cock into her pussy. Jesse eased her down onto the bed, still kissing her, moving down toward her breasts. She loved how he licked her nipples and sucked them hard into his mouth. Diana inhaled deeply as he simultaneously sucked her breast into his mouth and toyed with her clit. She wanted to touch him, to feel his rigid manhood, to pleasure him as he pleasured her, but she was still restrained, his subject, his love slave. And she loved it. She was amazed when he kissed his way down to her womanhood, forcing her to open her legs wider for him.

She was taken aback when he mounted her, putting his manhood in front of her face while inhaling her clit into his mouth. She felt like she was inside him as he forced his cock into her mouth, both subjecting her and granting her the wish of the sixty-nine about which she had fantasized. For what seemed like eternity, she sucked his cock while he pleasured her orally, bringing her to several climaxes. She wanted to taste his cum again. She wanted to see him climax with her. She knew she was taking care of her man when she saw him cum. Her man was no three-hump-chump. He could go for forty-five minutes to an hour. At first, she feared it meant she was inadequate for her man, but she had learned that it was a gift to be enjoyed. After her third orgasm, Jesse extricated his still-rigid member from her mouth, turned, and kissed her.

"Thank you for that, my Love. I've fantasized about doing the sixty-nine with you since the first time I sucked your cock." Diana stated, still breathing heavily.

"And I sense you like how I've taken control and am taking what I want." Jesse grinned, knowing it was true, and enjoying the confidence that came from taking charge.

"I am yours, Love. Do whatever you want to me."

Jesse turned her over, and released her restraints. "Remember to do as you're told, or I'll have to restrain you again." He grinned at her.

She loved it. "Your wish is my command."

Jesse sat on the edge of the bed and led her by the hand. "I want you on your knees sucking me and giving me a hand-job." He handed her a tube of lubricant, knowing she would dive into the task eagerly and forget this one detail. She was pleased to discover that it was strawberry-flavored, and she sucked him and rubbed him with gusto. After fifteen minutes of sucking, Diana was exhausted, but was intent on pushing through, to please her man. She could tell he was getting close. Diana didn't know how close until he pulled her head away, pulled her up, and pushed her face-down onto the bed. Her man impaled her womanhood from behind, grabbing her hips, and pounding her, enjoying the jiggle of her ass with each thrust.

"God, I love fucking you, Diana. I love it when you give yourself to me."

"I love you, Dr. Richards. I'm completely yours. Call me Mrs. Richards, make me yours. I want to wear your ring, be your wife, and give myself to you! Fuck me, Dr. Richards! Get me pregnant!"

With that, Jesse could no longer control himself. He was pounding Diana from behind, swelling up, and he exploded into her, forcing stream after stream of hot cum into her womb. There was no one else in the world at that moment, while her pussy contracted around his cock, squeezing every ounce of seed from him. She wanted to have his child. It was in that moment that she recognized the feeling of desire to have met earlier in life, to marry young and build a family together.

Diana looked over her shoulder at her man, seeing the face of satisfaction, and she smiled, knowing she had given that to him. And she knew that this was not the end. Diana felt her man slide out of her and saw him crawl onto the bed and beckon her. She joined him, crawling into his arms, imagining what their wedding night twenty years ago might have looked like, had they met earlier in life. She would have wanted to give him a son, and daughters. For now, she would enjoy their time together. Neither of them knew what time it was. Neither of them cared. They drifted off to a blissful sleep together, again intertwined. She never got tired of being held by him.

MgmtProf
MgmtProf
83 Followers