Jesse & Diana: A Texas-Sized Love Ch. 04

Story Info
Jesse & Diana married.
2.1k words
4.07
9.7k
8

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MgmtProf
MgmtProf
83 Followers

It was 3:00 p.m., and the buzzing of Jesse's phone woke them. He apologized, and got up to check it.

"Well, it looks like I'm going to Baton Rouge this week, after all. Team lead just emailed everyone. We start Tuesday at 1:00 p.m." Jesse was talking more to himself, but Diana was concerned.

"Do we have to leave now?"

"Not remotely. I'll catch a Tuesday morning flight to New Orleans and drive in. Let me make a quick reservation." Diana got up and headed to the shower. Five minutes later, Jesse joined her. "Let me wash you up."

"I've already washed up. I want to wash you up." Diana loved taking care of her man, and her desire to care for him had just reached a new level of intensity. She knew that she had said many things in the heat of passion, and she would think through everything, but the reality of her love for Jesse was unquestionable. She rubbed the soap in her hands and began to rub a thick lather over his entire body. She loved his body, a combination of runner's strong legs and the 'dad-bod'. He had strong shoulders and arms, a thick chest, and just enough of a gut to tell her he wasn't vain. Diana knew she didn't have a great body. Her first marriage, and her pregnancy, had taken its toll on her. But Jesse told her often how beautiful she was, and she would continue to put forth the effort to please him. As she began to wash his legs, she spent too much time rubbing his ass, her favorite part of his. While she rubbed his ass, she took his manhood in her mouth. He was sensitive, but she loved knowing she could get him hard any time she wanted. And Jesse loved seeing her care for him. He couldn't form words when she cared for him. She was the first woman to ever love him that much, and Diana found herself forgetting all others when she was with him. No one had ever had this effect on her. She rinsed him off, and they kissed passionately. He loved the naked hug/hold. There was nothing more intimate, save sex itself.

"Let's go to the beach." Jesse knew his woman loved being on the beach, sitting on the sand and reading her book. Diana smiled at him and began her preparations. She donned a dark blue swimsuit and stood, awaiting his approval. "I love it!"

They gathered a few things, Jesse grabbed his camera, and they headed down to the elevator. "I need to get the shade out of the truck." Jesse proclaimed, surprising Diana, who was about to say the same. They were getting on the same page. After getting the shade, Jesse carried the bulk of the gear, something Diana enjoyed about his anglo upbringing. He was a gentleman, yet very much in charge. She was his lady, yet very much his sexual object and toy. After Jesse had erected the shade, Diana laid out the blanket, and Jesse set down two beach chairs. Diana reclined, and Jesse was enjoying the view of her.

Jesse picked up his camera and began taking pictures. He took pictures of his woman. She smiled and posed for him. After several pictures, he set down the camera and picked up his book. They both reclined and read quietly. Diana didn't realize that Jesse wasn't reading much. He was staring over the edge of his book at her body. He couldn't get enough of how her swimsuit hugged her body and curved into her secret garden, a garden no longer protected with any foliage, no longer available to anyone but him, then entrance to her womb, the birthplace of their family. He wanted to devour her again. He loved the taste of her womanhood. Doing so on a public beach might get them into a little bit of trouble, so he went back to his book.

Jesse and Diana had both read several pages, but none of the text had registered in their minds. Both were wondering what might have been. A strange breeze blew over the beach, and they both noticed a change.

He looked at his woman, and she was much younger, wearing a very tight bikini that barely contained her large breasts. They stared at each other, and he realized by the look on Diana's face that he looked different. He was thinner. They were in another place, another time, one they had dreamt of. Diana was wearing a small diamond ring and a simple gold band. Jesse was wearing a gold wedding band. The sun shade had been replaced by a simple beach umbrella, and instead of their beach chairs, they were on the rented beach loungers. A waiter soon appeared with a tray of drinks.

"Your drinks, Doctor y Seora Richards." He announced.

We looked at each other, and he reached into his pocket, hoping he had cash to pay the tab. Jesse had several $20s, so he gave him one and told him to keep the change.

"Senor, que este ano?" Diana's question surprised the waiter, but he knew that playing along would result in better tips down the line.

"Este vente y uno. Porque?"

"Bueno. Gracias." Diana proclaimed, and he left with a confused look on his face. She turned to me "Where are we?"

We both looked into our bags. In mine, my driver's license showed that I lived nearby, and a university ID card from the local college showed my status as "faculty". Diana found her license, which showed a different address, but she also found a beige envelope that intrigued her. Inside was a wedding invitation, with a wedding date of June 1st, 2001. We each had a ving card, and I realized that we were definitely in another time. "It looks like we're at the Island." I answered.

"I'm hungry, and really curious. Let's go get a newspaper." As Diana got up and started packing, Jesse couldn't help but admire her body.

"Wait." He ordered. "I have a question."

"What?" She answered, impatiently.

"Do we love each other?" He was hoping that he would hear the answer he desired.

Diana exhaled heavily and stopped. "I know that I love you. And I know that I was imagining what might have happened, had we met when we were younger." So let's go figure this out.

On the way into the hotel, they stopped at the gift shop and bought a newspaper. Their cell phones were simple flip phones, sans cameras, and prior to the automated setting of date and time. The newspaper was dated June 2nd, 2001. In the weddings section, Diana found the announcement of their wedding the previous day.

"How are the newlyweds today?" a cheery question from a grey-suited manager came as she approached them. Diana and Jesse looked at each other in disbelief. "I see the newlywed shock hasn't worn off. I'm Maria Garcia, the assistant manager here. I came on duty this morning and saw that we had a couple in the honeymoon suite. I recognized you from the picture in the paper, Dr. Richards. You were my instructor for Strategic Management. Thanks to you, I had some great ideas that got me promoted here. Lunch will be on the house today. Or would you prefer room service?"

"We would prefer room service, please." Diana replied. Jesse was still in shock.

He composed himself and concurred, "Yes, room service would be great. Thank you, Maria. It's good to see you again." He lied. Jesse didn't recognize her, but things were too strange to get into details.

Once in their hotel suite, Jesse and Diana breathed, held each other, and wondered what was going on. Jesse saw a black backpack on the desk and thought 'that looks like something I would carry.' Inside was a laptop and a stack of printed articles, along with what looked like a resume. It was his, and he realized that he had taken the path of greater wisdom, a BBA and MBA from Tech, a PhD in management logistics from SMU, and he was an assistant professor of management at the local college. According to a contract in his portfolio, he was also doing some consulting for two maquiladoras in Reynosa. A glance through the articles made it clear to Jesse that logistics was his thing.

Diana had fired up the laptop and was searching. "Babe, you're well known in logistics circles. I'm finding your name mentioned in several local articles about pushing for better highways and rail connecting the valley to Houston and San Antonio. And I found my contract to teach at the district in your town next year. And according to the paper and the note from my mother, I'm now 'Mrs. Richards.'"

They both stopped what they were doing and stared at each other. It was clear that they were in the reality they dreamt of. They were a young married couple, and they were building a future together. They embraced.

"Is this what you want?" Jesse asked her, unsure of himself.

"Absolutely. We have the experience of the older adults we thought we were, but we get a chance to start over and do this right." Also, inside my bag is a bunch of cash in cards from family. Apparently our wedding guests were very generous." Diana grabbed her checkbook and mine and looked, "And we're both doing well financially."

Jesse looked and was surprised. Apparently the consulting was going well. Again, they both stared at each other, not sure what the next step was. They both needed facts. Diana's phone ringing startled them, but they both hoped it was someone who could shed some light on their new reality. She answered it on the third ring,

"Hello?"

"Hello, mi hija. I can't find the key to your house." It was her father, and she could hear her mother in the background telling him he shouldn't have bothered her on their honeymoon. "Ask Jesse where he put the extra."

"Dad wants to know where you put the spare key to the house."

"Under the big rock to the left of the door in the flowerbed." He answered without thinking, surprising himself.

"Gracias, mi hija. I found it." And her Dad hung up.

"My parents are at your, I guess it's our, house." Diana declared, wondering what was going on. But she knew they loved her, and from the note her mother left, she knew they loved Jesse dearly. Diana felt queasy and rushed to the bathroom.

"Baby, are you okay?" Jesse asked as he followed her.

"I am." Diana smiled. The nausea ended as soon as it had appeared, and Diana handed her the note from her mother.

Diana,

I am so proud of you and Jesse. And your father and I are excited about welcoming both him and this new baby into our family. The future is bright for you. I love you.

-Mom

P.S. Your father and I will have your house ready for you when you return from your honeymoon.

"Baby?!" I asked.

"Well, my Love, I guess you did what you wanted to do. You got me pregnant. I'm your wife, and we're going to have a family."

"I'm ecstatic." Jesse answered. He was proud. Good job, beautiful wife who adored him, and a baby on the way. And for the first time since they had awoken to this new reality, he realized that this gorgeous woman in front of him was his. Jesse grabbed her and kissed her. It was a sweet, soft, emotional kiss that grew quickly. As their tongues explored each other's mouths, the feeling of her large breasts against his chest and her skin exposed by her very small bikini stirred him. He found the strings holding her top, and he untied them and moved to her breasts, taking each in his mouth in turn. Her whimpering and gasps were familiar, and he knew this was the same woman he had fallen in love with. As he moved his hands to untie her bikini bottom, he felt her reach for his manhood. He loved how she touched him.

Diana had just realized that she had what she wanted, and she pushed down her man's swim trunks to grab his rigid cock, wanting badly to feel him inside her.

Within seconds they were on the bed, her legs spread, welcoming him into her, and Jesse was thrusting his cock into her pussy with a furious pace.

"I love you, Dr. Richards. I'm going to make you a Daddy. Cum inside me again. I want to make lots of babies with you." Diana whispered into his ear.

"Mrs. Richards, you are so hot, so beautiful, and you are mine. I'm going to make you carry my baby. Give yourself to me, Love!"

"You can get into my panties any time you want, Love!" she cried into his ear, and he exploded inside her.

They would remember this moment as the conception of their first child, regardless of it not being completely true.

MgmtProf
MgmtProf
83 Followers