Jesse and Hector

Story Info
Trans man, cis man, and their slightly kinky encounters.
3.5k words
4.47
23.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seir
Seir
4 Followers

I'm not very experienced writing erotica, but trans guys are underrepresented on here so I thought I'd contribute. Contains light bondage and vaginal fisting. Note: the trans man here uses the words "clit" and "cunt" to refer to his genitalia (as opposed to, say, "cock" and "front hole").

Jesse's not reading the newspaper. He has the newspaper open in front of him, propped upright on his knees. But the words just aren't sinking in. He's too preoccupied with other things, like how Hector was supposed to be here twenty minutes ago. Keeps glancing at the clock as if that'll help. Scratches his beard. Glances at the clock again.

Finally, footsteps. The key in the lock. Hector, running a hand through his thick brown hair. "Let yourself in, I see."

"You're late." Jesse doesn't move. "How'd your day go?"

"Oh, nothing new." Shrugs his coat off his shoulders. "Are you hungry?"

"Want to fuck?"

That makes Hector laugh. "Ah. Hungry for something else, I see."

Jesse folds the newspaper, tosses it on the table. "Well? Yes or no?"

"How could I say no that face?" Hector's coat goes on the table too. "That permanent scowl of yours just sets my heart aflutter."

"Fuck off." Jesse heads for the bedroom, pulls open the closet door. "You should tie me up."

"Then you should take off your clothes." Hector's behind him, one finger in Jesse's belt loop, pulling him away from the closet. "So you want to be tied up, do you?"

" 'S what I said, isn't it?" His shirt's on the floor, followed quickly by his socks and pants.

"Well, I'm afraid I can't do that."

Jesse looks up sharply. Hector's got his hands on his hips. "Not until you suck me off."

Jesse gazes after him as he sits on the edge of the bed and unzips his fly. Rolls his eyes. "You could've just asked, you know." Kneels between Hector's legs, pulls down the front of his boxers until his cock rises free.

It's a nice cock. Average size, maybe a little thicker. Easy to handle. Jesse runs his tongue along its length, then closes his lips around it and sinks down, letting it hit the back of his throat before pulling up. He works up to a steady rhythm, hears Hector's contented sigh. "You're so kind to me."

Jesse would respond, but he feels Hector's fingers resting on the back of his neck now, which means he's about to get cock shoved down his throat, so he relaxes, breathes, and there it is, Hector's hips pushing forward, hand pushing down. Jesse opens his throat and takes it, squeezes his eyes shut for a second, waits, and the pressure lets up. Then forces him down again, and he feels it this time, filling his airway. Contemplates slipping a hand between his legs to rub his clit, but he knows he'll get more than enough of that later. So he lets it go.

Hector releases his head, so he sits back on his heels, coughs once, just breathes for a second. But Hector's standing, brushing past him. "On the bed."

Jesse kneels there, folds his arms behind his back so they'll get tied in a comfortable position. They've done this before. He feels the rope winding around him, cinching tight, and then Hector pushes him onto his back, folds each leg up and ties it like that. He's in his boxers now, and an undershirt. He'll lose his clothes by the end of the night, but not yet. He taps lightly on Jesse's clit. "Goodness, look at the size of it. So aroused already."

Jesse rolls his eyes. "Yeah. Probably because I want you to fuck me."

"Oh, I'm not going to fuck you yet."

Of course not. It was worth a try.

"However, I will blindfold you. So you just stay right there and amuse yourself." The bed creaks as he stands. "Maybe think about how much you want my cock in you right now. Or something."

Jesse would think of something else just to spite him but he doesn't really want to, if he's being honest with himself. He's still thinking about it when Hector returns with the blindfold. Jesse turns his head to the side so Hector can buckle it closed.

"Excellent."

Jesse envisions what he must look like right now. Blindfolded, on his back, legs splayed.

Hector's tongue on his clit.

He twitches. Can't help it. Makes a noise, too. Can't help that either. But that's fine. Positive feedback mechanism. Signals that he's getting turned on just turn him on more.

Hector's mouth on him. Lips on his labia, tongue running along either side, back up to his clit. Sucking on his clit now, and Jesse exhales hard, toes curling in the sheets.

Fingers brushing his entrance. Jesse stiffens, hoping, praying, but of course not, of course Hector just leaves his fingers there. He considers lifting his hips, trying to get those fingers inside him, but he knows Hector's not going to let that happen. And will probably take his hand away altogether. So Jesse deals with it.

Until he can't.

Because he can feel them, every second, right fucking there, and he starts moving his hips, without realizing it at first, but he keeps going, arching off the bed a little, trying to convince Hector to just slide them in already. Hector's mouth comes off Jesse's clit and he chuckles, high and light. "I'm sorry, do you want something?"

"Yeah, I want your fingers in me." Obvious to both of them. But hearing it out loud gives Jesse a minor perverse thrill. Probably Hector, too, since he's the one who asked.

"What, these fingers?" Presses them lightly to Jesse's cunt, on either side of his entrance.

Jesse's hips thrust up at the sensation, but Hector backs off too quick. Jesse lowers himself down again. "Yes. Those."

"You like getting fingered?"

He grins. "Yeah."

"How about just one? Is that enough?" Slow circles with one finger.

No, it's not fucking enough. "More."

"Two?" One finger on either side, up and down.

He hesitates. He could ask for three, although it's a little painful sometimes when he starts off with that. He likes feeling full, but right now.... Nods at Hector. "Yeah."

"So three then."

Asshole. Stops thinking about that when Hector shoves three fingers in him. "Mmmm-m-m-m—" Stuttered out from his clamped-shut lips. Fuck.Fuck,that feels good. Mild pain, yes. But it'll go away soon.

Hector manipulates him ruthlessly. Curls his fingers up, pumps them back and forth so the friction at Jesse's entrance and the pressure in thatonespot has him moaning, grasping at the sheets under his back. Then withdraws suddenly and slaps Jesse's crotch, just lightly, not enough to hurt very much, but enough to provide a definite counterpoint to the undiluted pleasure radiating from between his legs. Then shoves his fingers back in, spreads them so Jesse lets out a broken-sounding "ahh—" before pulling out almost all the way, ramming in hard, not letting up, just pumping and pumping with so much force Jesse's whole body is moving back and forth with it. Jesse listens to the stream of "hah, hah, hah" coming from his own mouth and doesn't even try to stop because he knows he won't be able to. It turns into a sharp inhalation through his teeth when Hector slaps his cunt again. But then the fingers are back inside him, stretching and probing, Hector's thumb on his clit, and Jesse can hardly find the space to catch his breath.

It takes him a second to realize that everything's stopped. He trembles. Couldn't do much else right now if he tried. Hector's hands on his knees. "Now that the foreplay's over."

Foreplay. Right. The foreplay that's left him a sweaty, dripping mess already.

Hector unties his legs, turns him over, gets his arms. Jesse pushes his blindfold up, sees Hector undressing (finally), seizes the opportunity to chug half the water bottle that's sitting on the night stand. Hector plucks it from his hands before he's done, takes a swig himself, makes a circular motion with the index finger of his free hand.

Jesse knows what that means. Pulls his blindfold back down, gets on all fours. Feels Hector tugging his hands together and tying them like that.

Right by his ear. "I'm going to fuck you until you can't move."

That promise has never technically come true. But Hector always does his damnedest to make good on it.

Hector's fingers in him again, less for fucking this time than investigating. "My goodness. Do you know how wet you are?" Fingers withdrawn, something against him that's probably Hector's cock. "I swear, I've never met anyone so cock-hungry in my entire life."

"For fuck's sa—" Which trails off into a long, aching moan as Hector's entire length slides into him. He falls to his elbows, hangs his head, just lets himself feel it for a moment, the pressure on his inner walls. Realizes Hector's talking. "Jesse,please. You must have learned by now from the hundred other times I've done that to you."

"Of course I've learned." Hector's cock pulling out of him slowly, and he grins at the sensation. "Maybe I just like encouraging you to stick your cock in me faster."

"You sly thing." The tip pops out, stays at his entrance. "Although I'm not quite sure I believe you."

"What, that I like your cock in me?"

"Exactly." Hands running down Jesse's thighs. "I think you're going to have to prove it to me."

So he does, pushes his cunt onto Hector's cock, sighs as he feels the head spreading him open, keeps going until his ass meets Hector's body. Hears Hector's satisfied "Mmm."

Moves forward until just the tip is inside him. Plows himself back again. And then he's lost in it, fucking himself back on Hector's cock, and all the while Hector doesn't move, just lets Jesse keep impaling himself, and Jesse's starting to think Hector's trying to tire him out when a hand lands between his shoulder blades and shoves him down into the bed, and the other hand grabs him in the crook of his hip, and then Hector's fucking him.

Fast. Definitely faster than Jesse was going earlier. Pulling Jesse onto his cock, pounding into him, and Jesse's voice shivering into the bed, "Oh my god, oh my god," until Hector's hand wraps around his mouth, shoves his face into the sheets. Feels Hector's warmth on his back. Voice in his ear. "I'm sorry, you just look so much better like this."

Jesse remembers a few times he's done this to Hector, and he has to admit to himself it's probably true.

Then his mouth is free but Hector's fingers are rubbing his clit. He's not fucking Jesse so fast anymore, but with hard thrusts now, each one forcing a half-agonized moan from Jesse, who's moving his hips too because he can't help it, nothing feels as good as this does. He feels the edges of the orgasm, rolls his hips forward to press against Hector's fingers. "Fuck. I'm gonna come. I'm gonna come."

A low chuckle from Hector, who starts fucking him faster again, his finger practically vibrating against the base of Jesse's clit. Jesse reaches for it, shoves his ass back against Hector's body one last time, and then he's coming, trying not to yell but doing it anyway, a string of "Fuck,I'm coming, fuck,fuck, fuck" while Hector keeps punishing his clit, keeps ramming into him even as the orgasm starts to fade, Jesse gasping, up on his hands again but falling to his elbows because his strength is gone. And finally Hector's pace starts to grow erratic, and he grits out a taut "Fuck—" as his nails dig into the tops of Jesse's thighs, and he sinks to the hilt into Jesse's cunt, comes at last.

Jesse, half-collapsed, feels Hector's dick slide out of him, sits back on his heels, breathing hard. He's overstimulated and he can't think straight and he couldn't begin to describe the sensations radiating from his cunt if he tried. Pushes the blindfold up again, squints over his shoulder and is satisfied to see Hector's bronze skin also covered with a sheen of sweat. Hector drinks half the remaining water, leans over Jesse, undoes the blinding on his hands, gives him the bottle.

Jesse pushes himself upright, finishes the bottle off, chucks it on the floor. "Jesus." Goes to take the blindfold off.

Hector grabs his wrist. "Oh no, you'll be needing that again."

Of course they're not done. Jesse doesn't respond. He always says he likes to push himself, but the actual undertaking is...daunting.

"Arms." Hector shakes the rope out from where it lies tangled on the bed.

So Jesse replaces the blindfold, folds his arms behind his back, lets Hector tie them and then do his legs like they were before. The binding's hardly done before his cunt's filled again with Hector's fingers—it might be three, but Jesse's pretty sure it's four, and he lets out another shameless stuttered sound at the suddenness of it.

The fingers rotate and spread. "Now that I've fucked you open some."

Shit.

Hector pulls out, jams his fingers in again, and Jesse's so aroused and so wet there's practically no resistance. He feels it, though, the stretching, and then Hector's thumb on his clit so his cunt clenches for just a second and goddamn, he's filled up.

The fingers curl inside him, hitting that spot again, running along his inner wall, and he's moaning and moaning, but it's too much right now—or he thinks it is, can't tell for sure because he hasn't recovered from his last orgasm. Then Hector's laughing, and that's probably not a good sign. "Look at you. Swallowing four fingers to the knuckle like it's your day job."

Shit. Shit.

"I think we can push you a little further. What do you say?"

Hector wants his whole hand in there. He has slim hands, for a man, to accompany his slim build, but Jesse still hesitates. "Wait—"

Hector's fingers curling and uncurling inside his cunt. He can tell now. That feelsgood.

He nods.

Pressure at his entrance. He tightens up for a second, either in fear or as an automatic reaction, he can't tell. But then Hector's other hand is running down his thigh, over the rope, and he relaxes.

The pressure at his entrance is gone. Now it's inside him.

Relax. Relax.Forces himself not to tighten up again, tries to process the sensation in his cunt, vaguely aware of the noise at the back of his throat that sounds suspiciously like a whimper. Realizes both his legs are tensed up, lets that go. Hector, breathy. "Now isn't that beautiful."

There's a fist in my cunt.

Strangely proud.

"How's it feel?"

He nods again. That's all he can manage.

They just stay like that for a little while, maybe a minute, maybe more or less, Jesse can't tell. Then Hector starts to move, slowly, carefully, and Jesse knows he's being loud and the neighbors probably hate him but he can't stop and doesn't want to. Because he keeps thinking about how stretched he is and how full he is and he's too turned on to even think about anything but Hector's hand slowly fucking his cunt.

And then Hector speeds up. Jesse's hips lift off the bed. "Oh,fuck—" He's pretty sure he can't take this, tries to say something more coherent, anything, but then there's one final pull and Hector's hand is gone.

He feels empty. Emptied out.

Fingers at his entrance, prying him apart. "If only you could see yourself. Gaping wide open like a slut."

He wishes hecouldsee himself. But the thought alone is enough to excite him.

"Oh, one more thing. I'm afraid I have some bad news."

Bad news. There's no way that means anything other than some excuse for Hector to fuck him more. There's a tiny chance that it means he's just going to leave Jesse like this, but Hector's never shown any interest in orgasm denial. Quite the opposite, actually. Jesse's too drained to respond, so Hector keeps going.

"It appears I'm hard again."

Right on the money.

"You want me..." Jesse breaks for breath. "...on my hands and knees?"

"No, that seems unnecessary. You're already spreading your legs for me."

Warmth on his cunt. And then he's not empty anymore.

Short, fast thrusts this time, and Hector's lips on his own, then on his neck and chest when Jesse's panting too hard to kiss back. Times like this, Jesse wishes he wasn't blindfolded, because Hector is a beautiful man and even his sex faces are surprisingly attractive.

Sharp pain in his shoulder.

"Fuck!" He knows what that was. "I swear to God, Hector, if you bite me again I'll rip your dick off."

"Fine, fine, my apologies."

Jesse can hear the smile in his voice. He does this every few times they fuck. Hector's into biting. Jesse's not. But Hector likes to check, every so often, just in case Jesse's changed his mind. No such thing has happened.

Jesse's knees are pushed up to his shoulders as Hector shifts to a better angle to thrust into him. Hector's not slowing down this time, and the buildup of friction in Jesse's cunt is so intense that if Hector spent ten seconds on his clit he's pretty sure he'd come. But Hector's not spending any time on his clit. Just keeps fucking him and fucking him. It's impossible to keep that pace up, but when he does break it, the slow thrusts are so forceful Jesse moans just as loud, wondering how much more he can take.

When Hector comes, it's with a sharp gasp that quickly turns into a laugh, and Jesse grinds into him, because he loves making Hector feel good (when he has the space to think about it between getting fucked). Then Hector pulls out, and Jesse feels empty again.

And is again filled with Hector's fingers, because Hector seems to derive substantial enjoyment out of watching Jesse moan and writhe. Both of which he's doing right now, unabashedly, and when Hector removes his fingers, Jesse starts humping the air, in case they're just out of reach.

"You are really—" Hector delivers a light slap to Jesse's cunt. "—the most desperate and shameless slut I've ever had the great fortune to fuck." Rolls Jesse's clit under his thumb. "Do you want to come again?"

"Yes." Lowers his hips back to the bed, overcome by the pulsing pleasure thrumming in his clit.

"Let me get this straight—you've been fingered, fucked, fingered again, fisted, and then fucked and fingeredyet againand youstillwant more."

"Fuck you. And yeah."

"What if I just...left you hanging?"

He doesn't, thank god, fingers slipping down to gather wetness from Jesse's cunt and then back up to his clit. Jesse makes an effort, forms the words. "Probably jack off first chance I get."

"Ah. Of course you would. Now, I wouldn't do that. As I love watching you come. But." Thumb still on Jesse's clit but now there's two fingers inside him, running along his inner wall, pressing and pressing. "I think I should get something in return."

"You already came, asshole." Breathy. He can't help it.

"Yes, but that was in the past. I want somethingnow. I want you to moan for me."

"I'm alre—"

A hand clamps over his mouth. "Louder."

It's not difficult. The sound magnified in his head under Hector's hand, face pressed sideways into the sheets. Hector's fingers pump faster, and Jesse's moans turn high and desperate because he's getting close now, so close, and then Hector's hand is off his face but a thumb hooks in his jaw and yanks his mouth open so his panting and moaning fill the room and probably the neighbor's room too but he doesn't care because he's coming as hard as he's ever come, back arching, hips bucking wildly against Hector's hand, which slips a little from the violent motion but keeps working his clit until he's begging Hector to stop, please, stop, stop.

Hector withdraws.

Unties his legs. Rolls him on his side. Unties his arms. Takes off the blindfold.

Jesse lies there. His mind is completely free of thoughts. The fucking he's just received is too much to think about. Anything else requires too much effort.

Hector sits on the edge of the bed, just in front of the bend in Jesse's body. He rubs Jesse's back, lightly. "Did you have fun?"

Jesse grins. He'd laugh if he had the strength for it. "Yeah. Fun."

Seir
Seir
4 Followers
12