Jesse & Mercedes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, I'm betting your wanting this, you've been sneaking around haven't you" said Jesse slamming his cock into her ass.

"OH! GOD!!, YES!, please can I have another....FUCK!" moaned Nikki as Jesse slammed into and was picking up his pace. "That's it give it to me, fuck my ass" and he responded and began to pound her ass sending ripples across her juicy ass.

Nikki swung her wet hair back as Jesse crammed his massive rod in her ass and her whole was stretch wide. Her hand was buried deep in her pussy as she was coming close to climaxing. Jesse was on fire now, he was getting close to let loose his massive load. Sensing this, she pulled him out of her ass and turned around while dropping to her knees. Barley able to get her entire hand around his meat, she used both her to pump him.

"Come, fucking cum all over me, that's right I want you to shower me in your cum" said Nikki moving her hands faster.

"Oh yeah baby, you want my seed don't you, you love black men seed" said Jesse as his balls began to churn.

"Uhuh, I love when you guys come real hard and long, I want to taste you and bathe in your cum" said Nikki and her dirty talking was getting to him, his hot cum was coming up his tube, but wasn't coming out yet.

Jesse took hold of his cock and began to jerk him self off, quicker and Nikki sat there waiting with her mouth wide open.

"Oh god Nikki, here....it....comes" struggled Jesse as he aimed his head at her mouth.

At first a little squirted out, but that's all that was needed, his cock began to spasm harder than any time he jerked off. Cum poured out of his head and launched into her mouth. Nikki moaned as he sprayed his fire hose all over, pump after pump more cum fired all over. After three pumps of his seed, her face was covered, Nikki took his head and aimed it over small tits and they were soon covered by his spunk. He wasn't even half way done and she was already showered by him. Jesse bathed her face some more and she was shocked. Nikki began sliding the cum through her hair trying to free her face up for some more, but her efforts seemed useless as more covered her face. Literally, she was drowning in his cum.

After about five minutes, Jesse cock had stopped spurting, but remained semi-hard. Nikki lay against the pillar, drenched in sweat and cum. She slowly was collecting her self and cum that covered her into her mouth. Standing up she steadied her self against Jesse and looked him in eyes.

"Thank you, now I need to get back to my room and explain why I was late from getting back from the bar to my parents" said Nikki pulling her straps back up over shoulder and Jesse went wide eye.

"Wait! How old are you?" asked Jesse looking at her afraid of her answer.

"I'm twenty-one, how else do you think I was aloud in here, and thanks again" said Nikki kissing him on the lips and smiling as she walked out of the bar.

Zipping himself up, he walked towards the door and saw the bar-tender give him a nod of appreciation. Jesse walked to his room when he heard moaning coming from it. Sneaking up to the door, he peaked through a crack, into the room and there was Mercedes seated on the chair facing the door. Her feet hung over the shoulders of their flight attendant Ashley. Mercedes head was thrashing back and forth as Ashley ate her out. Mercedes skirt was hiked up, her dress coat lay at the door way, her blouse ripped open, and her red laced bra was pinned beneath her c-cups. From the smell that lingered in the room, the must have been at it for a while...

Mercedes had walked out of the bar and she was struggling down the corridor when a brunette came walking down the other way. Trying to regain her composer, even though the drink had basically taken it away, she stopped the girl.

"Excuse me, may I ask you favor?" asked Mercedes to the brunette.

"Yes, how may I help you?" asked the girl.

"Well, you see my companion in their, is down on him self from not knowing his wife had been cheating on him" said Mercedes pausing to make sure the girl was still with her and she nodded. "I was wondering if you could go into the bar and ask for a tuck and the bartender should know what it is and make sure you drink two right away and try to keep your composer. To let known, he has a very special "You know what", so go and have fun" said Mercedes slapping the girl on the ass as she walked by and the girl kind of moaned and yelped.

Mercedes was shocked she did that, but enjoyed it as her pussy was on fire. Walking into the room, she looked at the mini bar and saw that it was stocked with the alcohol needed and hit the buzzer. She walked over to the bar and began to prepare two drinks as she waited for a response.

"Ashley room 3 needs you" said one of the flight attendants.

"Ok, I'll be awhile and check up on the other rooms, so go ahead without me you can handle first class" said Ashley walking down the stairs.

She walked down the corridor and saw room 3's door closed. Holding the access key card to the scanner, the door slid open revealing Mercedes standing in the middle of the room with two glasses in her hands.

"You rang Miss?" said Ashley stepping into the room and the door closed behind her.

"Yes, could please come here" said Mercedes standing there.

"Sure, how may I assist you?" asked Ashley walking over to her.

"Well, you see, I forgot to give you a tip for showing us to our room and filling us in and I forgot I left my purse in my luggage and I was wondering if you could join me in a drink" said Mercedes handing her the drink.

"I'm sorry Miss..."began Ashley.

"Please call me Mercedes and I promise one drink won't hurt you" said Mercedes holding the glass up to Ashley's lips.

She began to tip it and Ashley's mouth opened some what as the drink slid down in and down her throat. She wanted to gag a little, but more of the liquid was being poured into her mouth. As she swallowed the alcohol, the warmth began to slowly spread about her body.

"So how does it make you feel?" asked Mercedes as she encircled Ashley, dragging her finger around her abdominal area sending chills through Ashley's body. "Do you feel excited; want to relieve your self?"

Mercedes took one sip of her drink and set both of their cups down as she faced Ashley face to face. She trailed her finger up and over her tits and brought her fingers to her lips. Ashley opened her mouth and slightly sucked on the tip of her finger. Pulling her finger out her mouth, Mercedes dragged it down and pulled the top button to Ashley's dress shirt and Ashley's heart beat quickened. Mercedes didn't want to waste anymore time and grabbed hold of both sides of her shirt and tugged until her buttons popped out and the shirt opened up revealing a pair of tits encased in a black laced bra that was some what translucent.

"Ashley, so now how do you feel?" said Mercedes as she massaged the top of her breast with her finger, but Ashley remained still trying to keep her composure.

Mercedes smiled at Ashley for her will not to break the barriers, but Mercedes knew how to get her. She strolled around until she was behind her and slowly caressed her arm.

"Right now the alcohol warmth must be spreading over your breast, causing them to feel the need to be touched" said Mercedes as she moved her hands to Ashley breast and began to massage them.

"The sensation has reached your nipples, which are...Oh my! bullet hard" said Mercedes as she ran her fingers over her nipples and twisted them a little causing Ashley flutter her eyes.

Mercedes uncapped Ashley's breast and her breast popped out of her bra. Slowly she began to massage her breast and Ashley was slowly losing the battle in control. Mercedes was slowly bumping her against Ashley's ass, enjoying the slight dry humping which Ashley had no clue.

"Then of course, the warmth must be down to your crotch" said Mercedes as her hand slid down Ashley's abdominal area and beneath the waistband of her skirt.

Ashley moaned as Mercedes finger began to play with her clit and her inner sexual drive started up. She began to grind her ass into Mercedes humping and Mercedes smiled at her victory. Taking three fingers, she inserted her fingers into Ashley who gasped loudly followed by a moan.

"So, you like that Ashley?" asked Mercedes pushing harder into Ashley's pussy.

"Oh! GOD! Yes, your fingers feel so FUCKING! Good!" moaned Ashley as she flipped her hair back.

Turning her around, Mercedes gazed at her rising and falling breast and she pulled her fingers out of Ashley who groaned. Bringing her fingers up to her face, Ashley began to suck her juices off Mercedes fingers. Releasing her fingers, Ashley grabbed onto Mercedes shirt and ripped open it sending buttons flying, revealing her red laced bra. Forcing the bra beneath her juicy tits, Ashley began to suck on Mercedes tits causing Mercedes to begin to breath heavy.

"That's it suck on my nipples" moaned Mercedes.

Ashley began kissing her way down Mercedes body and as she encircled her belly button, she cooed as Ashley tugged on her piercing. Continuing her decent, she trailed her tongue around the waist band of Mercedes skirt and rubbed her inner thigh causing Mercedes to part her legs. Ashley stared up at Mercedes as she shoved her down onto the chair behind her. Crawling on her hands and knees, Ashley smiled her seductive grin as she stood between Mercedes spread legs on her knees. Hiking up Mercedes Skirt, she gazed at the matching red panties that had a damp spot forming on it.

"You want me to eat your pussy?" asked Ashley as she hooked her fingers under the waistband of her panties and pulled them down over her toned thigh as Mercedes nodded.

Mercedes raised her feet into the air, allowing Ashley to remove her panties and draped them over Ashley's shoulders. Leaning down, Ashley slowly began to massage Mercedes clit and she squirmed in the seat. Lowering her face closer, Ashley's nose was met from the aroma she was putting out and it was driving her crazy. Tilting her head to the side, she began to embrace Mercedes pussy and slipped her tongue in. Mercedes head jerked back and she let out a deep moan. Ashley darted her tongue in and out, fucking her pussy with it. Mercedes was pushing Ashley's head against her pussy gasping for air.

"FUCK! that's it eat MY! Pussy" moaned and yelled Mercedes.

She became inflamed and in need of release. Ashley was becoming aware of her own throbbing pussy and began to massage it under her skirt. Mercedes was thrashing and released Ashley's head and grabbed on the back of the chair as she fucked Ashley's tongue. Looking at the door way, there she saw Jesse, but lost sight of him as her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her orgasm rattled her body.

"FUCK! ASHLEY! I'M FUCKING COMING!" yelled Mercedes through her clenched teeth.

Jesse was examining Ashley's rear and her fingers going away at her self when he looked his eyes with Mercedes who mouthed the words, give her some black and that was all he needed. Undoing his belt, he fished out his member and began to jack it out, trying to prep it. As it reached its full length of 10", he dropped to his knees and pushed her blue skirt up over her round ass. Pulling her thong down, Ashley turned around and gave a smile as she gazed upon his member.

"My, my, look how big you are" said Ashley.

"All the size to fill you with" said Jesse and taking aim at her pussy he rammed his head into her causing her to gasp.

Jesse began to slowly pump his cock in and out her pussy and she moaned. Her walls were clamping down on his cock, pulling him deeper into him. He had firm grip on her hip and slowly began to pick up the pace. Ashley was swinging forward with each hard thrust from Jesse. He was lost in the ecstasy of the pleasure when all he heard was "mix your milk wit my cocoa puff, Milky, milky cocoa, Mix your milk with my cocoa puff, milky, milky riiiiiiight" and Ashley reached into the pocket of her shirt.

"HELLO!" said Ashley into the phone as Jesse slammed into her.

"OH, SORRY! SOME COUPLE IS YELLING!" yelled Ashley trying to cover her moan.

"OK, BE RIGHT UP!" said Ashley hanging up the phone and Jesse had stopped as she looked back at him. "Sorry, I'm afraid I have to go up stairs, we're ten minutes away from Dallas" said Ashley as she pulled Jesse's dick out of her and got up adjusting her self.

As the door closed behind Ashley, Jesse looked over at Mercedes who was rubbing her clit with her index finger and Jesse stared deeply into her eyes. Standing up, his dick swayed back and forth hypnotizing Mercedes and he walked over to her. Leaning down, he embraced her in a kiss and broke it as he gazed upon her as he lowered him self onto her. His cock began to penetrate her opening and he could instantly tell she was tight. At first it was tough, but he grabbed onto the arm rest of the chair and slammed his entire length into her causing her to moan and arch her back. Mercedes was in shocked as Jesse fucked her.

With each thrust he would grunt and she would just respond in moan though her clenched teeth. She never felt so filled before, but she was in need of in and pushed him off her and onto the floor. Launching off the chair, she straddled him and took his cock into her once again. Slowly she began to roll her hips moving his member like a joystick. Placing her hands on his chest, she began to ride him like a horse. Her ass bounced off his pelvis with each thrust down. She had built up speed to the point she was as jack hammering speed. Her tits were bouncing every where and Jesse was grunting like crazy. Mercedes couldn't stop, she needed him inside her, and it's been to long.

Jesse was in heaven, she was riding him like he'd never been ridden before. He never got Jackie to do this, she was always into missionary position, but now Jesse wasn't one required to do all the work. Mercedes had leaned down and Jesse took the cue to fuck her like this and she moaned. Her tits were hanging right in front of him, so he latched onto her left tit as he fucked her and Mercedes was sent over the edge and climaxed.

Her whole body shook and she covered Jesses cock in her juices.

"FUCK! Jesse, that's it, FUCK! MY! PUSSY!" moaned Mercedes.

Using his strength, He forced him self up and returned to missionary position on the bed. He began to fuck her long and hard causing her moan some more. Jesse was bucking like crazy and he soon felt it coming. He was about to pull out, but Mercedes rapped her legs around his waist and pulled him back into her.

"I want your spunk, I want you fill me UP!" moaned Mercedes as Jesse resumed his bucking. "That's right, FUCK! My pussy, give IT to me! I want you fill me with your chocolate. Make some chocolate milk WITH ME!" yelled and moaned Mercedes as Jesse began to force fuck her with long deep thrust causing her to arch her back.

All the dirty talking was getting to Jesse and his balls began to shrink up as he was about to release his man juice. With two more deep thrust, he grunted as he ruptured in her. Jesse just stood still as he walls milked him, both of them were panting and drenched in sweat, but soon Mercedes discovered his continuing ejaculation and Jesse picked up where he left off and began to fuck her some more, getting his spunk deeper into her. Mercedes could tell she was full and felt his ejaculation to recede to slight pulses as the two collapsed.

-To be continued-

12