Jessell

Story Info
A surprise is always exciting...sometimes a little more.
2.9k words
4.37
14.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjust
jjust
2 Followers

Whisper to me. Tell me softly. Are your lips like roses...Do they have the scent of who you are on them and can they bite at my flesh. Causing pain

Oh my God She's scrubbing my floor, and for god's sake she's in the shortest skirt I've ever seen, I thought. I looked at the sheerest pr of panties, I knew I'd ever seen. "What are you doing?" In know my voice was almost a whisper but I was in shock.

She simply turned, looked at me, grinned at me and threw the rag she was using into a bucket. Blowing a wisp of very dark brown hair out of her face, She looked at her blouse where it had come undone then shrugged her shoulder and left it open.

She put her hand on my hand as she said something to me. "I can't understand a word you're saying." While saying this, my mind was spinning and She just looked innocently at me. I pointed to the bucket and said "NO, NO" you shouldn't be doing this." At this point she moved and the rest of her top fell open revealing the smallest pink nipples on the nicest breasts I've ever seen. She screwed up her pert little nose, "NO, NO" she mimicked me then she looked at me realizing all of my attention was on her breast. She actually laughed, then said something to me again. "You're going to get me in trouble here" I searched wildly for some way of communicating with her. She stood back and crossed her arms. I tried one more time. "Who – are - you?" I asked her very carefully. She just looked at me scrunched up her nose and shrugged her shoulders. I pointed to the door and then she shook her head and brightened up and pointed to a folded piece of paper on the drain board. Then going to get it she came back and handed it to Me;

"Mr. James, would you be so kind to kind of look after Jessell...I've had to go to my mothers. She's fallen and has to be taken into the DR's right away."

My mind was mush as I thought about the situation. "Jessell come with me, please." I said beckoning her to the living room. I turned on the TV and tried to explain that I need a shower I ended up smelling my arm pits and making a face. Then pretending to scrub my body I pointed to the bathroom. She smiled at me, said something, then tried to come with me. I kept turning her back to the living room. She finally looked at me and smiled and bit her lip as she shook her head at me. I left and walked quickly to the bathroom off my bedroom. It's a large room with lots of windows that open to a very private patio.

Sometimes I sat out there after I get out of the shower and let the sun dry me. Today I needed to think about what I was thinking. As I leaned my head against the wall I knew I'd better get into the shower quickly. I climbed out of my clothes, letting them fall to the floor. I turned the water on as hot as I could stand it and got in.

I stood with my back to the showerhead and then slowly turned, letting the hot steamy water soak my eyes and face. I groaned softly as it began to relax my body. I couldn't believe it when the door opened. She climbed into the shower pushed me around and began to wash my back. I was almost scared to turn back around, but had almost made up my mind to do just that, when I felt her breast rub against my back.

I leaned my head into the wall." Oh my god." I groaned to the wall's surface. She started to wash my hair scrubbing hard. Her fingernails bit into my skin and it felt so good. Then she rinsed it, sliding her fingers through my hair slowly while letting her face touch the skin on my back.

She hugged me around the waist, as she did she slid her hand down the front of me softly holding onto my stiffness and then she laughed. Her voice was soft and almost childish as she said something else I didn't understand, then she turned me around by pushing on me with her hands. When she finally had me turned she leaned up, softly stroked my lips with her fingertips, then she kissed me. She brought her hands up to my face cradled it with her hands and kissed me again, and again. All the while she was looking so far into my eyes I thought I'd fall in. She reached around me and turned the water off. She softly pecked me on the lips one more time then grabbed a towel and started briskly drying my skin.

She finally threw me the towel, grabbed one for her self and sitting on the edge of the tub begin to dry her body as she looked up at me and smiled several times. Then in a quick simple motion she stood, letting the towel fall to the floor. She moved over and with a little jump sat on the counter pulling one leg up, hugging it with her arms.

I walked over to her and she just looked amused, until I was standing before her, then she suddenly reached for my hair, pulling me to her. She locked her legs around my hips while she stared at my body. She circled my hard cock with her fingers, stroked me up, then down, then drug her nails back over my shivering skin. I Reached out and held her face with my hands then softly kissed her. Her tongue slipped into my lips and licked them slowly from side to side. Grabbing my hair so hard it hurt, again she wrapped & locked her legs around my legs then pulled me to her, kissing me hard.

I was a load of sensations as she played my tongue against hers. She stiffened up and groaned deep inside, then sucked my tongue into her mouth hard. Breaking apart as much as possible I slowly ran my fingers down her body. My fingertips lightly teased her nipples, feeling the tingling in each finger as they eventually slid down and found her hot wetness. Then I slid just a small amount of fingertip into the slippery folds of skin. I slipped my fingers out of her and she pushed forward wildly hanging onto me. I was trembling as I picked her up and carried her to my bed. I was going to lay her down when she twisted out of my arms and standing in front of me she turned me and pushed me to the bed face down.

She pushed her hand under my body sliding it to my cock then started licking and biting my ass while she rubbed her slippery wetness on my heel ... squeezing, biting, rubbing...I was hard with need for her. It almost hurt as she kept squeezing me then she groaned deep inside. She stiffened up and bit me on the butt hard.

IT HURT. "Damn! Girl!" Then she giggled softly and turned me. She looked at me...smiled, and then butterfly kissed her way up my chest and started teasing my lips with hers while lightly sliding her body over mine. Reaching back she directed me into her and sat fully back, her hands on my chest. Looking into my eyes intently. I pulled on her butt, then, pulled her deeply onto me. We seemed to loose control at the same moment. Her eyes were lost behind a wall of feelings. I was almost there when she pulled back and pinched the base of my cock hard...

She smiled at my surprise, then just gently shook her Head. When I was again far from cumming she started moving her hips, rolling them slowly...she reached for my hand and brought my fingers to her mouth and sucked on them. Directing my hand back to her butt she pressed one finger into her then laid full out on my body. Then she pulled all of me at all of her and went wild. We came so explosively...all we could do was hold each other and leave our body's tremble and jerk. We lay there a long time just enjoying the feeling of each other's skin. I laid looking at her, slowly rolled us over and stroked her back, gently running my hands down her legs.

She looked so cute in one of my studio shirts, her dark brown hair would drop into her face and she would flip it away. She was going from room to room, not really being nosy, just kind of looking. When she hit my studio she looked back at me and made a silly face then struck an artful poise, then giggled.

Scurrying back into the kitchen she opened the refrigerator door slowly. She put her hands on her hips and twisted back to look at me puzzled. I pointed to a pizza magnet on the refrigerator and pointed to the telephone. She shook her head side to side, "no! No! No!"

"Market!"

That I understood. Picking my keys off the table where I had thrown them earlier, she threw them at said "MARKET." Forcefully to Me again.

The next thing I knew we were in the car, it was hot, but the air started right away. Glancing over to me while I drove, then reaching over to the stereo she turned it off and lay her head back on the headrest then split her attention between the city and me. I almost shivered in side wondering; no actually I was more hoping this afternoon would never end.

The market was busy as usual, but here she seemed to know her way around and began to throw stuff into the cart. Starting with the fruit and ending up with the meat section, only stopping to look, at the frozen foods, she stuck her tongue out at them, made a face to me then headed to the checkout. I was in tow, "simply along to pay and drive." I thought with some amusement, "not too much different then my other relationships."

I must have chuckled more then I thought. She poked me hard in the ribs, then just as quick hugged my arm.

"Oh my god" I thought. "I wish you were older." Looking at her brushing back that wild strand of brown hair, I thought she was so beautiful.

I couldn't keep my self from reaching out to touch her tanned face. She hung onto my arm as I pushed the cart to the car.

As we arrived back at the house, Mrs. Casey was waving us into the drive. "Thank goodness I caught you two. Hello Mr. James," she hugged Jessell and they spoke rapidly in French for a moment while I stood awkwardly by. "Jessell tells me she's had a lovely afternoon with you."

" Thank you so much. She hates being alone so I gave her your key and told her to water your plants and wait for you, I hope you don't mind?"

By this time Jessell was carrying the stuff we had just bought into the house, and Mrs. Casey reached out, then put a hand on my sleeve. "I couldn't take her to the hospital. Her parents were killed in an auto accident and she seems terrified of hospitals since. That's why she's here in the states now. She looked distraught, Now I have to ask you another favor...I have to go back to the hospital and Frank wont be home until tomorrow, would you be so kind to spend the evening with her, She leaned into me. "She told me she likes you very much. "

" Mrs. Casey" I replied Don't you think that one of the ladies on the court would be better, I mean more appropriate. Wouldn't want any talk or anything." I trailed off.

"Oh Mr. James, Who could be safer? We know you've never had girls here. Roger and Mike got our house by mistake one night. Believe me, no one will say a thing." She grabbed my arm, "oh thank you so much." As she chatted for awhile longer all I could think was, "Oh MY god, They think I'm gay, The whole damn neighborhood thinks I'm Gay."

Roger and Mike are really close friends of mine, but not that close.

Walking back to the house, all I could think about was that, of course I had to admit I hadn't dated much since I Broke up with Robin.

I guess since I bought the house here in the court and lived alone they could honestly think that of me.

I was grinning when I walked in the door.

Jessell was just putting some thing in the oven when I walked in; she smiled at me, then pointed at the oven and said "no, no," Pointing at the oven door.

She had flour or something on her Face, when I went to brush it off she lightly kissed me on the Lips and pointed to the living room.

I've always had the good Sense to know when to mind, so I went, as asked. I turned on The T.V and promptly fell asleep. The next thing I felt was Her lips kissing me again. She was now wearing a simple little White Cotton dress with an electric blue scarf wrapped around her neck. She moved quickly away when I tried to return the kiss. She motioned me to the patio, following her I found that she had set the table with dinner and some flowers. She had evidently found and then clipped from yard.

She had prepared some chicken dish and a simple green salad. I looked at her during dinner; she had tied her hair back with a ribbon of some sort and was wearing the barest touch of a light pink lipstick. When she caught me smiling at her she brightened up with a grin.

Dinner was really good, after we finished I got some wine and as I poured hers, I was thinking to give her just a small amount. She got an almost indignant look and grasping my hand kept me pouring, tell her glass was full. I tried to help her clear the table but she wouldn't have my help and kept pointing to my chair.

She reappeared moments later with her wineglass, refilled, I started to worry about that when she picked a book from her dress pocket and pulled her chair next to me. It was a dictionary, of French to English translation. She dropped the book on the ground and quickly bent over to retrieve it. She certainly didn't wear underwear I thought and as she caught me looking, she shook her butt in my direction and at The same time said. "no." With that happy little giggle in her small voice that I was beginning to love.

She sat next to me, So closely I was aware of the feel of her thigh next to mine, and then her breast pushed into my arm as she twisted to look at me. By flipping through the book she slowly told me that she liked my house and had wanted to meet me, but I had left on a buying trip, before she had a chance. Her aunt had told her that I built furniture, after a little more wine she said, "do you like me?"

I was stunned and she watched me intently for my answer. "Yes! God yes Jessell! But you're so young." I added. I could see that she didn't understand the last part and looked confused. I tried to look through the dictionary but that was little help. I motioned her to remain where she was and ran to the studio getting paper and a pen I went back to the table and looked up age, pointed to it and then wrote numbers on the paper up to 30. I then pointed to that last number and pointed at my self, then I pointed to her and pointed to 17 then 18.

She looked at me stunned, more then half way angry and then shook her head fast and to make her point hit me on the leg hard and pointed to the number 25.

She then picked up the book and looked up the word crazy and pointed to me. I was still not buying it so I got the book back, pointed out the word for graduation and then pointed to 12 on the number list, she hit me really hard than and pointed to the number 16. And hit my now sore leg again. Then she pointed to graduation then found the word for college. I then thought about it and looked up the word for beautiful and pointed at her; she didn't hit me but pointed out the word crazy again. As she got up I started to get up with her but she shoved me down to my chair and pointed to it, motioning me to sit. She cleared the table and then took the dishes to the kitchen. I couldn't sit still any longer I got up and followed her a short while later.

From the doorway I just looked at her, she caught me looking and smiled, all I said was "Beautiful, yes," she smiled, dropped the dish towel and slowly came to me.

jjust
jjust
2 Followers