Jesse's Dream Job - The First Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,328 Followers

"Ms. Selena eh? I'm sure she likes that. And listen to you, already so diplomatic here in the office. Well, enough of the small talk. I have work to do and you need to help me." There was something different about Ms. Angel but Jesse couldn't put his finger on what it was. She rolled back from her desk to allow him to take his place under it. Before she rolled in she pulled up her skirt and released her penis. It was already swelling with anticipation of the warm wet confines of Jesse's mouth. Just before he took it in his mouth he realized what was different about her.

"Ms. Angel! Are your eyes a different color? They're brown and I could have sworn they were blue yesterday!" She smiled down at his astonished face between her long smooth thighs and said,

"Actually they were blue yesterday. I was wearing blue contacts just for the fun of it. I think it's cute that you noticed just as you were getting ready to take me in your mouth! I guess that shows that you're more focused on me when I'm in your mouth, which is a very good thing."

She put a hand on the back of his head and pulled his mouth over her as she rolled back up to her desk. Time passed rather slowly for Jesse. His mind was wandering and he wasn't very focused on taking care of Ms. Angel like he should have been. Finally in frustration she rolled away from the desk pulling her member from him with a pop. She motioned with her thumb as she ordered,

"Out."

"But I...uh don't..."

"Jesse it's obvious that you had an orgasm this morning with Selena. You're lax in your performance and frankly you're being far more of a hindrance than a help. Here's a list of errands that I need you to run. You should be finished by lunch. Eat wherever you want, but be back here by 1:00 pm. Maria is due in at 1:30 and I want to be sure that you will be here for her even if she arrives a little bit early. Understood?" Jesse was feeling sheepish as he softly answered,

"Yes, Ms. Angel." Jesse took the list from her and headed toward the door.

"Jesse."

"Yes Ms. Angel?"

"From now on I expect you to honor our agreement to limit your orgasms. I understand that Selena can be very persuasive, and I'll be having yet another talk with her, but you have to be able to resist. Understand?"

"Yes Ms. Angel."

"Good. Whatever it takes for you to regain your focus by the time Maria gets here, do it."

"Yes Ms. Angel." As her focus returned to the desk Jesse understood that he was dismissed and headed for the door. As he pulled the door closed he heard Rika answer her phone,

"Yes Ms. Angel?" She paused as she listened to the instructions. "Meet you at 12:30 sharp at Leo's Grill. Yes, I'll tell her right away." Rika hung up the phone as Jesse approached her desk. "So Selena put you over the top and now you're both in the dog house." Jesse only nodded miserably. "Guess you'd better not have any more screw ups today."

Jesse nodded again and handed her the list. They went over what he was supposed to do and about how long he could expect it to take. As Jesse was leaving Rika made a couple of suggestions. One for lunch and one to help him get refocused.

"The New Orleans House has oysters on the half shell for lunch and you should stop by GWA on 10th street. When you get to GWA ask for Lena and tell her you work for Ms. Angel and need to get refocused. She'll know what to do."

"I understand the oysters, but GWA?"

"Girls With Attitude."

"Oh." Jesse left without any further questions.

At 1:00 on the nose a brand new Jesse, with a broad grin strode through the doors and straight up to Rika's desk.

"Lena is amazing! In thirty minutes she...massaged...pushed...prodded...and I drank some kind of...well I don't know...it was a tea I suppose...but it just..."

"Slow down cowboy!" Rika smiled and held up her hand as she said. "I've been to Lena and already know what you're talking about."

"You have? Oh, isn't she amazing?"

"Yes. She was one of the best fluffers in the industry until she went mainstream."

"Fluffer? What's a fluffer?"

"They keep the actors in porn movies aroused so they're ready to go when the cameras start rolling."

"Oh." There was a bit of pause. "Is that what Ms. Angel has planned for me to do to help out on this movie."

"Well...that is something that the last assistant did from time to time, but that doesn't mean you'll be doing it...at least not all of the time." Rika finished with a grin.

Jesse let out with a heavy sigh and just as he was about to reply the door opened and in stepped a young woman with black hair and a pair of the bluest eyes Jesse had ever seen. She confidently strode up to Rika's desk and said,

"Hello, my name is Maria and I have an appointment with a Ms. Angel at 1:30."

"Hello Maria, we've been expecting you. I'll let Ms. Angel know you've arrived."

As Rika picked up the phone Maria turned to Jesse and extended a hand. When Jesse took it she gave a firm handshake and said,

"Hello, I'm Maria."

"It's a pleasure to meet you Maria, my name is Jesse." Maria gave him an appraising look and quipped,

"It could be very pleasurable, if you like." Jesse had a confused look on his face, but before Maria was forced to explain Rika said,

"Ms. Angel will see you now. Just through those doors, please." She indicated with a nod. Jesse and Rika watched her walk across to the doors and enter with a fluid motion. Only her perfume lingered behind. Jesse said,

"Wow. If I didn't know what we're doing here and passed her on the street, I'd swear she was just some college girl out for a stroll."

"Yep, she's a pretty one. She even makes me feel a little old and frumpy." Jesse snorted,

"Whatever."

The phone rang and Rika picked it up.

"Yes Ms. Angel? I'll send him right in." She hung up and said, "You're up big boy."

Jesse entered Ms. Angel's office to find Maria lounging in one of the chairs across from Ms. Angel's desk. Her long legs were crossed at the knee and she was slightly slumped. She was wearing a pair of skinny jeans with flat heel black boots that came up to her knees. A white loose knit sweater hung off one shoulder with a bright fuchsia bra strap cutting across her smooth tan skin.

"Maria, this is Jesse, my personal assistant. He'll be attending to all of your needs while you're here working with us."

"All of my needs..." She drew out dreamily, "I have some serious needs. Is he up to the task?"

"Oh yes. You'll find that he is quite adept."

"How nice."

"If you'll go back out to Rika she'll show you to your dressing room and I'll send Jesse along in a minute."

"Sure. See you soon Jesse." Maria unfolded from the chair and left the room.

"Jesse, I know this is your first real day on the job, but it is very important to keep that young woman happy. With those looks even if she doesn't really act all that well she'll still be huge. And if she's huge, so is our bottom line. With that in mind I need you to pretty much give her anything she wants. Got it?"

"Um...I think so. I guess I'm just a little nervous about messing something up. Are there any limits on what I'm supposed to do for her?"

"Well don't go out and kill her ex-boyfriend or anything, but if it's sexual, or food and drink related I'd say that's all pretty much on the menu. Especially if it's sexual."

"I'll do my best Ms. Angel."

"I'm sure you will Jesse."

As Jesse closed the office door behind him Rika called him over to her desk and handed him a list. It was beginning to seem like lists were as big a part of his new job as spending time helping his coworkers with their "stress" issues. He looked at the list: Champagne, Sub sandwich with a list of ingredients, Strawberries and other fruit, and Hurry back! With a little smiley face beside it. Jesse looked up at Rika and before he could ask she said,

"The Fresh Market on the corner of Fifth and Vine will have it all. We have an account there. Hurry back!" she finished with a chuckle.

Jesse was back in thirty minutes and knocking on the dressing room door.

"Who is it?" Came drifting from within.

"It's Jesse. I have all the things on your list."

"Oh good! Please come in."

Jesse opened the door and was greeted by the sight of Maria sitting in an overstuffed chair in the corner of the room. She was wearing only her fuchsia bra and was slumped down in the chair so that her butt was on the edge of the cushion. Her legs were spread and dangling between them was an impressive penis backed up by a large ball sac. Jesse couldn't help his eyes lingering for a moment over her incredible body. She was so feminine and so shapely that it made her cock stand out all the more in contrast to her body. She truly looked like a woman with a penis. Jesse tore his eyes away and set the food on the counter of the small kitchenette as he rummaged in the cabinets for a plate. As he busied himself with the food preparation she said,

"You like what you see, don't you Jesse."

He didn't answer right away, unsure of what she was asking. Did he like her penis, the position she was in or the overall look? Finally he said,

"Yes. I think you are a beautiful young woman." She snorted and quipped,

"Young yes, beautiful...I suppose so, woman? Well, the penis between my legs belies that image doesn't it?" Jesse finished getting her lunch together and took it over to her. As she took the plate from him he said,

"I supposed it does at a genetic level, but to me you look like a woman with a penis, not a boy with breasts." Maria thought about that as she bit into her sandwich. Jesse opened the Champagne and brought her a glass.

"You know, I like how you see it."

"I'm glad you do, but it really doesn't matter much what I think. What do you think? Are you a boy with breasts or a girl with a penis?"

"I'm not sure. I like everything about being a pretty girl. The clothes and the shoes, flirting with guys and how easy they are to get all hot and bothered, but I have to admit that I love fucking the guys. I love controlling them and using them to make me feel good. I love being a girl because of the access it gives me to guys."

"How do the guys react when you take your panties off?"

"Most are pretty cool about my penis. Some get pissed and storm out of the room and one actually hit me. Took a swing and caught me off guard. Gave me a pretty good black eye too." She said with a chuckle. "I'm a black belt in Jujitsu so suffice it to say that the rest of the evening didn't turn out quite like he planned. He spent the rest of the night giving it up to me."

Jesse believed it too. She was a very confident young woman with an athletic build. Jesse slipped out of his jacket and kicked off his shoes. Without being asked he knelt between her legs and took her in his mouth. She was soft as he began to suck on her, but as the seconds slipped by she began to grow. She sat her partially eaten lunch on the floor and continued to sip at her champagne as she watched him begin to struggle to contain her growing prick with his mouth.

"I love to watch a guy blow me. Something about the view down past my breasts that is such a turn on. Most of the girls I know who have dicks can't wait to get rid of them, but not me. I like mine and besides, right now I'm something special, something unique, if I get it cut off then I'm just another girl. What's the fun in that?"

Maria was fully erect and throbbing. Jesse worked the head of her penis around at the back of his throat, trying to get past his gag reflex. She calmly sat and watched him work while she sipped her champagne. There was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" Muffled through the door came the response,

"My name is Selena and I have your audition script."

"Oh! Please bring it in!" The door opened and Selena was startled to see Jesse on his knees between Maria's long legs. His head bobbing as he worked her cock. Selena stopped for a second unsure if she should go on in, but Maria waved her forward as she said, "Thank you so much! I'll get started on it right away. Do you know how long before the screen test?"

"Uh...'bout an hour." Was the flustered response.

"That should be plenty of time." Maria noticed that Selena seemed mesmerized by what was going on between her legs. "If you're not too busy you're welcome to stay and watch. I enjoy it even more when I have an audience."

"Thanks, but...I...er...need to be getting back to work." She ducked out pulling the door closed behind her.

Selena's brief stop by the dressing room had a definite impact on Maria. While she was talking to Selena she got even bigger in Jesse's mouth and now her hand was on the back of his head.

"That's it Jesse. Work me over. I want it to be really big and hard for my shoot. MMMM, yea, deeper, come on, I know you can do it." Her voice was so sexy it had Jesse trying to deep throat her with everything he had. Gagging and slobbering he tried to swallow her over and over. "Play with my balls. Ummm, yea, feel how big they are, how full of cum they are, they're going to work up such a big load for your hot mouth. Feel how heavy they are, hold them in your palm and weigh them. Put your other hand on my tit and play with my nipple. Yea, get it good and hard too. Oh Jesse, you're doing a great job. I'm getting super turned on! In fact you're doing too good of a job." She gently pushed him off of her cock and away from her. She was leaning forward with her eyes closed, hands on her knees quivering and breathing deeply as she tried to come back down from the brink of her orgasm. Jesse watched her shake occasionally as her wet cock twitched in vain between her legs. Finally she opened her eyes and big grin spread across her beautiful face.

"Damn you're good. But I've got to save the orgasm for the screen test. I want it to be huge. Let's take a look at the script and see what's in store." She opened the screen play and began to read through it as Jesse watched her. He found it hard to believe that she was only 22 years old. In many ways she seemed much more mature than that, appearing to have the confidence of a woman in her 30s. She had her body back under control, no longer quivering with excitement, but she must have liked what she was reading because her penis stayed rigid. "Oooo, looks like things could be getting a little rough in this scene. It appears that I don't take no for an answer. Oh look, here's a copy of the script for you." Maria handed him his copy. He flipped it open and started skimming through it. She was right, it was going to get a little rough. The scene was set in an elevator in an off strip hotel in Vegas. She was coming on hard to him and he was not going for it. Jesse skimmed through the script which had very little dialogue for him. All he was going to have to do was play hard to get.

"So, whadathink Jess? Can you handle this scene? Can you handle me getting a little rough with you?"

"I think I can handle it."

"Good, because I have to admit, after that blowjob, I really want to get off deep inside you!" She laughed out loud. There was another knock at the door and Kara simply opened the door and stepped in.

"Sounds like you two are having fun. That's great because it will give you a good report for the camera. Jesse, have you had a chance to look over your part for the screen test?"

"Yes, I took a look at it. Seems like all I have to do is play hard to get."

"That pretty much sums it up. Think you can pull that off?"

"I'm pretty sure I can."

"That's wonderful! Now if you'll just go down to the end of the hall to the sound stage I'll help Maria get dressed while you read over your script some more. We should be ready in about thirty minutes. Ok? Ok." With that she turned her attention to Maria and Jesse knew that he was dismissed.

When Jesse got to the sound stage he found Pria and Carla putting the finishing touches on three sides of an elevator. The prop sat on some springs and was held in place by four poles so that it would move up and down a little. When Jesse walked up Carla asked,

"Looks pretty realistic eh?"

"It looks just like the one in the lobby."

"That's good because that's the one I modeled it after. Want to give it a test drive?"

Jesse shrugged his big shoulders and stepped up into the cube. He bounced up and down and the car moved smoothly along its poles.

"Seems like it works great to me." When he turned around both ladies were sporting some serious bulges in the front of their kakis and he realized that wasn't the type of test drive they'd meant.

"Oh Carla, look at the shape of him. I am greatly desirous of penetrating him deeply!" Jesse realized those were not Spanish eyes, they were Middle Eastern eyes. Should have guessed from the name.

"Pria honey, I'm right there with you!"

"Do you think we have the time to enjoy him prior to the shooting?" Carla glanced at the clock on the wall.

"I know it's not going to take me long to bust a nut. I'm horny as hell! What about you?"

"I'm already oozing precum from my swollen member! I say let us do him!"

Both women unzipped their pants and pulled out their pricks as they stepped into the fake elevator with Jesse. Carla pulled Jesse into her arms and kissed him deeply as she pressed her cock against him. Pria pressed into him from behind and began kissing along his neck. Jesse was squeezed between these two lovely bodies, the creamy boy filling in a lusty t-girl sandwich. Pria reached around in front and undid Jesse's pants. She pushed them off of his hips and down to the floor. She rubbed her oozing member along his muscular butt cheeks as Carla worked Jesse's front. Carla reached down and gripped Jesse's penis and stroked it a few times, pulling him erect. She then grabbed her own cock and taking them both in her hand began to rub them together. Pria worked up some spit and used her fingers to rub it all over the head of her cock. Without any hesitation she worked the tip past Jesse's butt cheeks and into his ass. Placing a hand on each hip she rolled up on her toes and pushed into him. Jesse gasped at the size of her as he involuntarily clamped down on her.

"Oh Carla! He is squeezing me! I'm going to explode my joy deep inside of him!"

"You must be stretching him pretty good cause he's getting soft! Give it to him Pria! Squirt it deep inside him!" Pria began to jerkily saw her raging hard-on in and out of Jesse's ass and moments later moaned and said,

"I'm cuming Carla! I'm cuming really hard!" Pria thrust forward and buried her cock in Jesse as Carla reached around and grabbed Pria's ass with both hands and pulled her even deeper into Jesse. Pria whimpered and groaned as Carla squeezed her ass while she came. Jesse was trapped between the two women with one's prick in his ass and the other's pointing up between their stomachs. When Carla felt Pria's ass quit twitching she let go and allowed a spent Pria to withdraw her deflating cock from his ass.

Pria leaned back against the wall and Carla purred to Jesse.

"On your knees big boy! I want some of that sweet mouth of yours." She stole one last kiss and Jesse did as she ordered. She stepped up to him and he opened his mouth for her. She went straight in and didn't stop until Jesse gagged. She pulled back and pushed in again, but Jesse was ready and leaned back a little to soften the blow to the back of his throat. Carla smiled at him, grabbed the bottom of her shirt and in one fluid motion pealed it over her head. Now she stood there in her kakis and a thin white bra. Carla was built. Jesse could see she had nice four pack abs and a lean muscular body. Tattooed on her stomach was an arrow that pointed down to her penis, and over the arrow were the words 'Place mouth here!'. She pulled her cock back and pushed forward again, but when Jesse tried to pull away Pria's thighs were there to catch his head. Carla pushed past his gag reflex and into his throat for just a second and pulled back out. Jesse thought he was going to puke, but somehow he held on. Carla ran her hands up over her ribs and cupped a breast in each hand as she pinched her nipples. Jesse's hands were on her thighs so she reached down and pulled them up to her breasts. She worked her breasts with his hands until he got the message and began kneading them himself. When he started working her nipples through the bra she put her hands on her hips and started thrusting in and out of his mouth.

ruwild
ruwild
2,328 Followers