Jesse's Dream Job - The First Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,341 Followers

"Relax Jesse and let me down your throat. You've got to learn to deep throat me sooner or later and I think it needs to be sooner." She pushed forward again and trapped between her descending crotch and Pria's thighs there was nowhere for Jesse to go. He relaxed and she slid down his throat until her kakis were in his face, held there for three seconds and pulled back out. Jesse coughed around her cock a few times and his eyes were watering, but it did seem like it was getting easier. Her hands were still on her hips as she descended again. Jesse was ready and as she passed into his throat he squeezed her nipples hard. He could feel her cock convulse in his throat as he pinched and rolled her nipples with his fingers. Carla thrust down his throat like that a dozen more times and each thrust brought her closer to an orgasm. She was deep in his throat when her orgasm hit. She leaned forward, her breasts brushing the top of his head and with a howl she let loose four rapid pulses of cum down his throat. As soon as she finished she pulled out to let him breathe.

Jesse bent forward and desperately tried to keep from heaving up his guts.

"My, my. That was a very nice job Jesse. I haven't cum that fast in a long time. I just love to have my cock sucked and you're going to be doing it a lot if I have my way."

As Jesse knelt on the floor both women tucked their penises back into their pants and Carla pulled her polo shirt back over her head. As soon as they were back together they grabbed Jesse by the arms and pulled him to his feet. Carla said,

"That was nice honey, but you better go to the bathroom and freshen up for your big scene. We don't want you to be dripping Pria's cum out of your ass while Maria is trying to shove her cock in there now do we." The women pushed him off toward the bathroom in the corner. "Don't forget to douche!" Pria called after him and both women broke into laughter.

Jesse stumbled into the restroom which turned out to also have a shower. He hung up his clothes and hopped in the shower. The hot water made him feel better and did a quickie wash. While he was rinsing he noticed a plastic bottle with an angled tip. He unscrewed the lid, filled it with hot water and once it was full he slipped the tip into his rectum. Gently squeezing the bottle he propelled the contents into him. It actually felt pretty good. After a few seconds he let the fluid run out of him and he could see some of Pria's cum in it. He did one more just to be sure he was cleaned out. He toweled off and when he went to get dressed he found some sweat pants and wife beater shirt with a note that told him to put them on. Once he was dressed he went back out to the studio.

There was a crowd of people around the elevator prop and he took a deep breath before he headed over to them. As he approached he noticed that Maria was also dressed in workout gear. She was wearing a pair of navy blue spandex Capri pants with a grey sports bra that seemed to be cut more to show off her breasts than to support them. He stepped up to the edge of the group as Kara was saying,

"...at this point we will shake the elevator to make it appear that it has gotten stuck. Once the voice over the intercom confirms that it will only be a short while before it is fixed you start making eyes at Jesse's character. You don't have to follow the dialogue in the script exactly, but please try to as much as possible. Oh, here's Jesse now. Are you ready to get started?"

"Yes Ms. Kara. I'm showered and all ready to go."

"Good, good! Maria, are you ready?" She gave Jesse a long look up and down and replied,

"Definitely."

Alright, take your places and we'll get started."

Maria and Jesse got into the elevator and stood politely apart as if they were strangers sharing a ride. Everyone one else took their places at lights and cameras so they were ready when Kara said,

"Roll cameras." Pria said,

"Elevator scene, screen test one." And snapped the clapperboard. Then Kara said,

"Action!"

Jesse and Maria were acting like strangers, but both were sneaking glances at the other. After thirty seconds Carla shook the elevator and they both looked around surprised. Maria reached out and tapped some of the buttons before she finally muttered,

"Oh, this is just great. Looks like the elevator is broken."

"Here, let me hit the call button. Maybe someone will answer." Jesse presses the button. After a brief silence a voice is heard asking,

"May I help you?"

"Our elevator seems to be stuck. Can you get it going or come get us out?"

"I'll call maintenance right away. It will take at least thirty minutes for them to get to you."

"No one can come right now?"

"I'm sorry sir. We only have one maintenance person qualified to work on the elevators. They'll get there as quickly as possible."

"Well...alright. I guess there's nothing we can do but wait. Thanks." He turns to address Maria. "Looks like your evaluation is spot on. We're stuck."

"At least I'm not stuck in here alone. That would be much worse."

"So I guess that there's nothing left to do but get acquainted. My name's Jesse." He sticks his hand out and Maria takes it.

"I'm Maria. Nice to meet you."

"Wow. You have a nice grip. You're a strong woman, you must work out a lot."

"I try to make it five days a week. What about you?"

"That's the schedule I try to keep also."

"Well, it seems to be working for you. You're a pretty hot guy." Jesse blushed for real.

"Um...thanks! I'm not used to pretty women telling me I'm hot. It's kind of nice."

"We could do more than just talk about it."

"I'm not sure I follow..." Maria stepped up close and covered his mouth with hers. After a second she pushed her tongue deep inside. She kissed him hard and started rubbing his muscular body. She pushed him against the side of the elevator hard enough to make it rock a little. Now Jesse's hands were in action, rubbing her hard body as they continued kissing. Maria said,

"God, I'm so hot for you. I want to do it right here, right now."

"Why don't we wait till they open the elevator then we can go to my place."

"I don't want to wait. I want to fuck you now."

She kisses him again. Harder this time. Her hands all over him. Jesse can't tell if she's acting or truly hot for him. To him it feels real. She's grinding her body against his and the spandex is slippery and extremely sexy. Jesse is getting a hard on and she can feel it pressing against her. She slips her hand down the front of his sweat pants and grabs his cock. She gives it a squeeze and says,

"Feels like you want me too. It's nice, I'm going to take it out."

"But we might get in trouble! They could be watching us on some kind of camera."

"You think so? That's so hot, it turns me on even more! I've got to do you now!"

Maria pulled his cock out of the top of his pants as she pushed them below his butt. She squatted down and started to rub her breasts along his fully erect prick. The sports bra and soft breasts had Jesse throbbing with desire. This was the hottest thing he'd ever done. She slipped her mouth over the head of his penis and got it all slippery, then proceeded to push it down into her cleavage. Jesse was panting as her tight breast flesh engulfed him and she rocked up and down, fucking him with her tits. She pushed up his shirt and began to lick and kiss her way around his abs. Jesse was floating on air and oblivious to her sucking on one of her fingers before she slid it back to his ass. She gripped his ass in both hands and then slid her lubricated finger into his asshole.

"Hey! What the hell...I don't do...oh...Oh...OH...that feels good!"

Maria had found his prostate and was massaging it. He was putty in her hands. She worked his ass for a few more minutes as she kept up the barrage of attention from her tongue and tits. Finally she pulled back and stood up. Jesse let out with a moan of distress.

"You really liked that didn't you? You've got a nice cock, but I want to play with a bigger one now. She hooked her thumbs in her pants and pushed them down till her own cock sprung up between them. With both of them right there side by side it was easy to see that she was bigger than him. He looked down at her and almost forgot that he was supposed to be playing hard to get, but at the last second he said,

"Holy shit! You have a cock!"

"Yea, I know, and it's a pretty big one too."

"I can't touch a cock!"

"What's the big deal? You have a cock and I'm pretty sure you touch it."

"It's attached to me, that's a big difference!"

"I think you're blowing this all out of proportion. You don't see me making a big deal out of you having a cock."

"I'm a guy! I'm supposed to have a cock!"

"Well, I'm a hot looking girl who wants to have sex with you. It just so happens that I have a very big, hard, throbbing cock that I desperately want to press into your tight ass."

"No way! You're not putting that thing in my ass!"

Maria stuck out her bottom lip and made a pouty face as she said,

"Awww c'mon, that's no way to be after I just treated you so well between my titties."

"That was nice, but it wasn't enough to let you fuck me in the ass!"

She quit pouting and said,

"Listen, I'm screaming horny and I'm going to fuck you. It can be the easy way or the hard way, but make no mistake, I'm going to fuck you."

"Over my dead..."

Maria grabbed him by the arm and spun him around. She pulled his arm up behind his back and slammed him against the side of the elevator. When he started to struggle she wrenched his arm even harder.

"Oww! Sonofa bitch! That hurts, cut it out!"

"Once I'm in you and you quit struggling I'll quit hurting you."

Maria spit in her free hand and rubbed it all over the head of her prick. She stepped up behind Jesse and began to feed it into his ass. The head stretched him open and the rest of her thick member followed until her hips were against his ass. Jesse grunted and squirmed as she filled him with her meaty girl cock. She stayed still inside of him as she flexed the muscles in her ass making her cock grow and move. Jesse was breathing hard and it wasn't acting.

"There now, see how well I fit inside you? Are you ready to behave? If you do I promise that you'll get off with me, but if you keep forcing me to put you in your place I'm going to cum in your ass and leave you hanging."

She let go of Jesse's arm and when he didn't struggle she started to slowly pump his ass. She kept him pinched between her and the wall at first, rocking her hips as she worked his ass.

"Oh Jesse, it feels so good to be inside of you. You're so warm and slippery I don't think I'll be able to hold out too long." She reached around to his cock. "You've gone limp. That's ok, lots of guys do that when I'm inside of them. Seems I'm big enough to make them forget all about their own cocks. Here, let's get you up and work on that prostate a little. That should get you in the mood."

She worked his prick as she kept grinding her own in his ass. She found his prostate with her cock tip and began to rub it as she stroked him. Jesse's head was spinning. He knew that he was supposed to be playing hard to get, but Maria had complete control of him. He would have done anything for her right then. He could feel her breasts pressed against his back and her free hand was running up and down his stomach. The whole world had faded away and now the only thing he was conscious of was this incredible creature making love to him. She was making him feel things he'd never felt before and he was lost in her spell. Suddenly out of nowhere his orgasm came crashing down around him. Hot thick jets of his cum sprayed on the wall of the elevator as she pushed against his prostrate. Jesse groaned and grunted with each jet of cum until he was finished.

"I love it when my man cums while I'm fucking him. It turns me on almost as much as someone watching me fucking him. Turn around, I want to finish up facing you."

Maria pulled out of Jesse, turned him around and leaned him back against the wall. She pushed his sweat pants to the floor and had him step out of them. She pealed her sports bra off and then pealed Jesse's shirt off of him. Maria stepped in close and pressed her hard nipples against his chest. She reached down and pulled his leg up and hooked it over her hip. Moving in closer she guided her penis back to Jesse's ass. Having just shot his load he was a bit lethargic and suddenly hyper aware of the film crew and watchers outside of the elevator. Maria changed his focus when she started talking to him,

"Look at me. Look in my eyes. I want you to see my expression as I'm cuming inside of you. Tilt your hips forward more so I can get deeper inside you. MMM, that's it. Much better. Now play with my tits. Rub and squeeze them. Yea, like that. Now pinch my nipples. Ooooo, yea. Harder. Ugh! Hell yea! This is so good, so damn good I'm gonna squirt a fucking gallon of cum in you!" Maria was starting to really pump him now, but she didn't look away. Jesse was drowning in her incredible blue eyes. He began to squeeze her with the leg he had hooked over her hip, trying to pull her closer to him. "Yea baby. That's it, pull me deeper. I know you want me in you. You were just playing hard to get earlier. I know you couldn't wait to have my throbbing cock buried in your ass." Maria is humping Jesse like there's no tomorrow now. She's rocked up on her toes and has his forehead pulled down against hers with her arm around the back of his head. Suddenly she shoves as deep in him as she can get and her body convulses. "OH, OH, OH GOD YEA! UGH,...UGH! Feel me squirting inside you! UGH...UGH! Damn your ass is so hot! MMMM...UGH. One more! UGH!"

She's standing there with her cock still in Jesse's ass, his leg hooked over her hip, as the breathless voice crackles out of the speaker.

"Damn that was HOT! Do him again! Fuck him with that girl cock one more time!"

Maria laughs and says to the voice,

"I'm glad you liked it! Don't worry, he'll get it again."

Maria pulls out of Jesse's ass and as her cum runs down his legs Jesse thinks to himself, 'Man I love my job!'

ruwild
ruwild
2,341 Followers