Jesse's Dream Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ruwild
ruwild
2,343 Followers

"I'm getting close, it's time for you to sign the contract."

Jesse leaned back over the desk and Ms. Angel held onto his hips. He picked up the pen and got ready to sign as her tempo increased with her breathing.

"I want you to come to work with me Jesse. I want you to be my personal assistant and work very closely with me each and every day. Jesse sign the contract because I'm coming inside you right now to confirm you as my choice! Oh...OH...OOOOH! OH...HELL YEA!"

Ms. Angel squeezed Jesse's hips and pushed her exploding penis as deeply in him as possible. With each shot from the tip of her girl gun he could feel it flexing and moving inside him and he thought he could even feel each of her squirts as he shakily scrawled his John Hancock on the dotted line. They were sealed together now. Her creamy come was spreading deep inside him and his signature was drying on her contract.

After a few seconds she withdrew from him and took some paper towels out of one of her desk drawers to wipe up all of the lubrication. Jesse's head was spinning as he came to grips with what had just happened. He was hers for the next year. Not just hers, but Rika's also. She handed him a paper towel and said,

"You might want to clean up before you go to see Antonio." She put her deflating penis away in her panties and straightened her skirt. As he wiped up she went on to say, "I need you to be here at 7 am tomorrow. We are going to have a quick staff meeting so everyone can meet you and get to know you. I feel that is important since you will be working as closely with them as you are me, at least when I'm not in the office."

"You mean that all of the other women are...like you and Rika?"

Ms. Angel looked at him and smiled as she said,

"Of course. After all, I promote women like us so it only seems fitting that all I hire are women like me. You would be the only exception to that rule for the obvious reason."

The full realization of just what his job was hit Jesse like a Mack truck. Ms. Angel could see the realization in his eyes and she put her hand on his arm as she said with a chuckle,

"Don't worry. I'm sure you'll do fine. Some of the women only take advantage of my assistant once a week or so, that is unless we're heavily into the production of a movie."

Jesse pulled up his pants as he thought about what he signed on to do for this company. He turned back to the desk and looked at the contract. More specifically the salary on the contract. Yep, he could do it for one year. Ms. Angel continued preparing him for the next day's duties.

"After the staff meeting you will spend the rest of the morning with me. After lunch you will report to Rika until our newest prospect comes in for her screen test. She is 21 and brand new to the adult movie scene. I will need you to schmooze her and cater to her every need, no matter if it is getting her a soda or...well you know. I understand that she is a very horny young lady so please be on your best behavior, oh and Kara may need you to help out with the screen test as well. After the screen test you and I have a fund raiser we will be attending."

"Ms. Angel, may I ask a question?"

"Why of course Jesse!"

"What happened to your last assistant?"

Ms. Angel smiled and shook her head. With a chuckle she said,

"He did an excellent job of managing his money and retired after only five years. And to top it all off he took my best and 'biggest' actress with him. They are somewhere in the Cayman Islands last I heard, on his sailing yacht, and if I know those two she is buried up to her balls in him right this second." She glanced at her watch and said, "I need to get going. Turn off the lights on your way out and I'll see you at 7 tomorrow."

Ms. Angel picked up her purse and attaché case. Jesse watched as his strikingly beautiful and well hung new boss swayed out the door. This is going to be one hellva year he thought as he turned off the lights and followed her out.

ruwild
ruwild
2,343 Followers